AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography

Go down 
+4
Raita Kurokaji
Gokudera Hayato
sacura uchiha
Miharu Hachiko
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography Empty
PostSubject: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Name: Miharu Hachiko
Height: 5'3
Weight: 97 lbs
Birthday: June 28
Race: Human
Demon: Kotsune
Father: Shoico Hachiko (Deceased)
Mother: Alice (Deceased)
Siblings: Mizuki Hachiko (Half brother; Alive)
Team: Jonathan Uchiha
Element: Katon
Blood Type: AB-
Hobbies: Feasting on humans, and taking midnight
Favorite Food: Crab
Least Favorite: Bubble Gum
Eye color: Brown
Kekkei Genkai: Jikagon
Hair Color: Wavy Brown
Home Village: Houkagakure No Sato
Affiliation: Konohagakure No Sato
Quote: "Sometimes when you cage the demon, it get's angry...And wants revenge..,"
Goal: To murder her father and become the last remaining Hachiko, as well as stealing his eyes and claiming them as her own.

CHILD HOOD:
It all began on a cold octobers night….A woman named Alice with gorgeous wavy brown hair walked down the streets of her hometown, Houkagakure, as she was on her way to return home. It was the time of Halloween, so she was due to return home and meet up with her family. Alice was young, around her early 20’s, and a jounin. It was drawing near to midnight, and she was running late, very late. Taking a shortcut, she took down a dark path in the alley, as all was silent except for the crickets that chirped from the forest nearby, as well as all the other woodland creatures. On the side of a building was a man, bloody and wounded. Knowing this kind woman, what kind of person would she be if not to help him? Walking over to him, his black hair was draped over his eyes, as he coughed up blood into his hands. She asked him if there was anything she could do to help him, since it was the least she could do. About to run to get some help, he grabbed her arm pulling him back to her, as she looked at him confused. Stating he would die if she didn’t leave, he refused for her to leave his side. As she bent down to try and fix the wounds herself, he pulled her in close, whispering into her ear with a seductive tone. The last words she heard from this man, was devastating and horrifying. “Foolish woman, don’t you know never to run inside the monsters cage without protection? Especially when the monster is a horny man…”. He then looked up into her eyes, as his were frightening. Never before has anyone had these type of eyes. They were a pink shade with 8 rings on the circle near the pupil; The Jikagon. He then tackled her, ripping away her clothing. A scream then echoed throughout the entire town…Giving people in they're beds a terror to remember….Eight months had passed on, the woman had been missing this whole time, never to be found. She had kept hidden by this man. For the time he kept her, only little information was she told about himself. He explained that his name was Shoichi Hachiko, and he was the only one of his clan, all the others had been murdered long ago. The reason for what he did so long ago was due to this fact, that he wanted to carry out his clans name before he died, also, if she denied his request, he would willfully still do it by force, as he happened to do. Still not pleased, Alice was greatly enraged with this man for the fact he had raped her. Some days later, it was time for the new born to arrive. The woman was kept in a cellar and unable to escape, as he did nothing to help her, only watched as she screamed in utter pain. Moments later, the baby came out as well with a bloody pool. Sadly, Alice died while giving child birth that night. Shoichi then decided this woman was not to his liking, and he had no sympathy for her, as he burned her body in a bond fire. Now having a new born infant he could call his own, it turned out to be a baby girl. Shoichi cradled the infant in his arms, looking at the bloodied baby in disgust, for a girl was not what he wanted, but a boy. Hating this child, he felt the woman had cursed him, as for pay back, he kill would this baby. Naming her, she was now known as Miharu Hachiko. This man was known to raise demons, and was well equip at this job. Now choosing a demon wisely, he sealed one within the child, a specific one; The Kotsune. This demon was a wolf, with the mightiest powers to wield fire and had the most big hunger anyone could ever see. Knowing this child would never be able to control this monster within her, he figured one day it would come out, and eat her whole. If not, he also entrusted his shadow wolf demons to her, hoping they would eat her if the Kotsune failed to do so. Now finally making up his mind, he got rid of the child, leaving her on the outskirts of the town of Houkagakure. And so, hell began…

TEEN YEARS:

Monster, outcast,the story of the young child was quite sad. Being hated by her village,because of something unknown inside her.She hadn't known what it was, but the child was cursed with it. No one would tell her why she was shunned so, but it was a burden she lived with. Miharu happened to be born in a small town called the Flame village, also known as Houkagakure No Sato. Not many people lived there, but the few that did knew of her existance, and were warned of what she would become. For one day,a small child of her age was a new comer to this village, hearing the rumors of this demon, only to see if they were true. Walking up to her, he called her fowl names, throwing rocks at her, as she simply cried in pain. Of course,Miharu wasn't completly alone. She was born with her only friends, the shadow wolf demons. Only 3 stood by her, and never fled from her. Now, this young boy still testing the young girls limits, finally, she was fed up wanting revenge. With rage ingulfing her insides, Miharu slaughtered the child. Soon after, the father found out only to come after her wanting to kill this young demon for what she had done. Almost to near death, one of her wolves quickly took her to safety before she was harmed anymore, as she was now brought to a place called konohagakure No sato. Or simply called Konoha. The only village who still hadn't known of this unfortunate mistake of a kid. Now at the age of 4, the true power within was discovered. Her clans eyes; the jikagon. Not knowing any people of her past generation,she had been the only one to discover these on her own. The eyes were a light shade of pink, ring near the pupil, as well as 8 dots on the ring, seperated from each other evenly.These, were the eyes of a killer, stronger than that of even the sharingan. Finally having a new start, the young hachiko trained her heart out, soon being placed on team 5; consisting of her sensei, Kuichi Tanaka and her teammates Reika Hoshikami ,and Kiyoshi.Going on coutless missions, their bonds grew, as this was the start of her friendships, as more were to come. Her main techniques are "Flaming Hand blade" which she created on her own, and summoning her Shadow wolf Demons. Soon becoming a jounin, new responsibilities arose, as it was a new challenge. After about 2 years of being a jounin, she decided to settle down, having two beautiful children, Koki and Kaito. Koki being the oldest, was expected to carry out the name of Hachiko, but they were wrong.He seemed to have taken a path no one followed, abandoning the village for search of greater strength. Soon after, Miharu departed the village herself, letting Kaito stay, as she returned to her past village with her new partner, Jonathan Uchiha.The two were best of friends,and worked well togethter when it came to missions. Which is when Miharu formed Team オオカミ(Team wolf). Soon after ,another member joined, you-ou, as it was now a 3 man team.Soon returning to her past village, it hadn't changed much, as now Miharu took over, becoming their kage. When not having to deal with being in charge, she'll often tend to get a sip of sake with her comrade, Jon. Usually she'll abuse him, although she never truely means to hurt him. Miharu would put her life on the line for her friends and still have a smile on her face as her death apporached each wakening second. The female happens to have some what of an anger problem as an adult, being able to control it, but also usually having a negative point of view on most others. Most of the time she happens to be in a good mood, others she can be pissed off easily. Before all this happened,there was a great fight amoungst the two close friends. Miharu,urging to leave the village,as Jon wanted her to stay. A fight lashed out between the two, as the first time ever, the kotsune within her was released. This was when she made the deal with it, he would remain inside her, but would have to live off her flesh, until she was eligable to feed it other humans. It was true, all the rumors, but one thing, it wasn't her that was the monster, it was what was inside her body.The demon, was called the Kotsune, a Flaming wolf. After the wretched fight, Miharu had won with it's strength...His sharingan was no match for her jikagon as well as her inner demons strength. An organization was formed outside of all the villages, somewhere located near the mist village,where many people came from different clans.The soul purpose was to "Obtain all kekkei genkai's in the world". To this day Miharu still goes after them, leaving the organization along time ago but still believed in their goal. A soul that lives on but has no meaning. A life that goes through paths and never returns. A person who trys and trys but just ends up in the same spot. Looking down upon these souls is pointless for they have nothing. All hope is lost...A new dawn of age will arise once more and the flames will dance in the stary night of disaster...

ADULT YEARS/THE BATTLE TO THE DEATH:

The skies were pitch black, although it seemed like too much light shown over the two Hachiko's. It was the vengeance she craved for, his funeral would be the end of his betrayal. The fight between the two waged on long, but ended on the third day of fighting, yes, they're strength managed to hold for so long without resistance and stopping for a break. It was a war between the clans remaining survivors, the man known as Shoichi Hachiko, and his daughter, Miharu Hachiko. His death would soon set her free of all that drove her to the hatred for so many years. His curse set upon her, shall be cleansed and purified. The girls hate was driven by his pride, his antique ways of such artistry. Blood seeped from the eyes from both, they’re delicacy to maintain a stable posture still pure. Both torn to shreds, fire surrounded the two as flesh dangled from the females canine teeth, being easily found from where it was taken off the man; part of his right arm. Determined as ever was she to win, to avenge herself, her mother and her clan. This man in her eyes, was not fit to be the one last person to carry on the clan name, he was a disgrace.
“You ruined my life!” she roared, spitting out his skin with disgust. He heavily panted holding his wound with his free hand, glinting at her with weary eyes. Her calls were faint but durably stable to say the least. He knew that she was a mere image of himself, and if he did have a male heir, she would have surely surpassed him by far. It was true, she was too strong for him to beat, his death might as well be abided only by his own child for his sins, it was only natural. One last action would he make, and this would be the last. His Jikagon now changed to not the normal shade of pink, but a blood red shade. Starring into her eyes she now fell to her knees as her eyes went wide, her mouth full open as she was in a zombie mode, her face looking up upon the black sky. Red aura pulsated from her mouth, as it was being manipulated by his eyes. Once fully out and in front of her body, it took form into a wolf, one with red pupils and black eyes. Her father abstracted the Kotsune from her body, as his final move on the battlefield. The girl now collapsed to the ground gasping for breath, as her vision began to return, only to see her demon right before her very own eyes, scanning himself all over, wondering how this was physically possible. The last words Shoichi Hachiko spoke, gave her the feeling of sorrow and defeat.
“Now I know why you didn’t die…It couldn’t kill you from being caged inside like an animal. Now that the Kotsune is free, it’s free to murder you as I have failed to do. Goodbye my child.” at that moment he died with a smirk plastered upon his face. She knew now this was the end for her, this menace would surely kill her where she stood. This may very well be the end of the Hachiko clan. Until she had a plan, trying to change his mind if possible.
“Kotsune, you are free now…To wreck chaos and eat as many humans as you please…No longer do you need me to do your dirty work for you…The man is dead, my hate was only for him…and now I have nothing left to use to carry on for you…” As the creature took his eyes away from himself to see the girl on the ground, it approached speaking words of horror that shocked her.
“I being the one who gave you all your hate, and now that I am free, I take it with me, leaving you as only a torn up child with no feelings…What a sight this is. Although…Your hate is what I feed off of, Miharu, not just the bodies. I am as you may say, attached to my creation…” the girl couldn’t believe what he was saying. Did this mean, he wouldn’t leave? Greatly had it confused her until he went on.
“Miharu, I am glad of my freedom, but I have a secret, lurking deep within. I refuse to leave your side, you are my true mate for life. As a alpha wolf, I have now chose my alpha female…Knowing every aspect of you, being entwined with one another since your birth, there is no one else I could pick from.”
The females eyes widened from this of course, as it came as a great shock to her, leaving her emotions stunned. This monster, had he not understood such consequences? Had he not understood that her ambitions did not lie in the face of love, but only out of pure madness and hate?
Her lips trembled, conjuring up the words to speak to such a being, without mumbling instead.
“I don’t love you! The only reason I killed people was because of you, I never liked the taste of blood or skin, you know how long it took me to get use to the feeling in my stomach? It’s because of you I’ve killed my own kind, you greedy selfish bastard. The only thing I ever wanted, was to kill my father, which I sure didn’t need your help doing, I could have used my own strength! Your nothing more than a friend. It would never work between us, you’re a demon and I am human. It wouldn’t be right…I refuse.”
His gaze looked rather displeased, as he approached her fallen body, chest out with pride as a wolf would naturally do. His eyes were fixated upon her with great displeasure, such a benevolent girl was as foolish to turn down such a high praise of judgment? Surely she had not seen the true advantage in this situation. His pursed lips now curled, a chuckle escaping.
“You are, very displeasing, even as far as your species goes. You need not understand this offer I am giving you to join me. You will never find anyone else who truly understands you as I! Your hate, your madness, your rage, no one can handle it as I can. You shall not find happiness in anyone other than myself, Miharu. Lest you forget, you lost the love of your life when you were a little girl…In which he will never chose you because of me. Because I am the leading cause that pushes him away and out of your life. You are mine, and will remain that way…Even if I am no longer caged within your body, I shall follow you, wherever you go, I shall be the footsteps behind you, the voice you hear in the dark. I will be the bones you build your sanctuary upon, I will be, your one true mate for life.”

THE JIKAGON, HER KEKKEI GENKAI:

It is told to be a killers eyes. It's powers are yet still unknown but shall be learned soon. Presently, Miharu has learned quite a few of it's secrets, now on the 7th level of it's powers. Currently, the jikagon is known to be even stronger than the sharingan. Some of it's abilities are shown when activated or in use, Miharu being the only one who inherited this trait seeing the generation before her are all dead. First level, it is capable of summoning the shadow realm into play. Which is able to trap enemy's into another dimension in which they cannot escape from. The second level is capable of controlling time such as freezing it in it's place. The other levels is able to enhance these, but the 5th level is the worst. It has the power to disable other kekkei genkai's, thus the 6th able to drain the powers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The beginning-

As everyone knows, there's always a starting of a story with the time of birth. Well the Kotsune was born not of the lord of all demons, not from god (as if...), not from parents. He was actually created by a clever man who raised demons. The man wasn't considered a scientist but more like a collector, he collected thing he liked. The time the Kotsune finally opened his eyes from birth, he had no idea from how he was created, where he was from, or how he got here, he was just inside some kind of confinement, it looked like a cave, lots of ice hanging from the wall which made him shiver. Looking at where he was only then did it come to his attention that he was surrounded by ice. Getting angry, his fur began to bristle and stand on ends, a long red black streak now stretching from his bangs all the way down to his tail. A sound of footsteps behind the bars walked down the stairs in front of him to show a person. It was a man.
"Where am I?" the kotsune pleaded to know. The mans torch caught his attention heating his body somehow, almost like he could manipulate the flames at his own will.
"Shoichi Hachiko. Do you wish to feed? I imagine your hungry." he gave a smile of innocence. Thinking about it, the wolf was pretty hungry.
Shoichi opened up the gate but locked a chain around his neck like a leash, leading him through the cave.
Once the sky could be seen, it was fresh air that made his heart rise, was this a chance of freedom?
His hopes were lost when they approached a lodestone, which on it lay a crying infant. A circle around the baby was cast in fire, giving the light a whole new meaning.
"What is this?" he asked in horror. Did he want him to eat the baby?

Shoichi then began to perform handseals grabbing the Kotsune's throat and the other hand placed on the seal on the infants tummy, as everything then became dark...

-New Imprisonment-

The time that the Kotsune realized where he was, it was then that he was once again trapped behind bars, a seal holding it in place so he couldn't escape it. He tried to remember what had happened last, but all he could remember was that childs face, the fear in the infants eyes, the crying. What had happened? Did he eat her?
No, he was inside of her! How did this happen! How! That man, his name what was it...Shoichi! He was the one to blame, he put him in the child! How long had he been in here, how long was he asleep, how long had the years passed, or was it days? Hours?
He could see her heart, he could feel everything the child felt, it was all pain, all of it. She was scared, but what of?
Many times had he tried to contact her through her mind, but she never spoke back, she never even knew he was there, watching her grow up, feeling everything she felt. It was an awful feeling, something even he didn't like...

-Voice Be Heard-

The battle of her best friend was the moment she finally answered to his call after those many years. The Uchiha boy, Jonathan, the battle between them at the valley of the end. She was losing, she needed more power, her eyes just like her fathers was the only thing that helped her go on, if it wasn't for those she would have lost long long ago.
"Use my power child!" at that time she heard his voice in the back of her mind almost in shock wondering where it came from. She talked back in her mind, answering back to him. He felt no longer was he alone, he had finally reached her. Only then did she walk to the gates of his imprisonment to see his true form, a large wolf demon. She wasn't scared of him which threw him off as unusual.
"I will strike you a deal child...I will give you my powers to win this battle and more to come, if you will feed me...Feed me humans. You I will not eat. I promise you this."
Hatred filled her but there was a look in her eye that let him know she would do anything to win this battle.
"What is it, this power your giving me? What is your name, wolf?"
His lips curled to a great big smile, she was interested...This was what he longed for! Food! She was willing to work with him!
"Your body will become made of ashes...You will be invincible. No attack can harm you. To gain this power, all you have to do, is feed me your kind...I am the Demon Of Flames, the Kotsune...I am the nightmare you can never run from..."
The girl walked up to the gate, slipping her hand inside and stroked his nose, absorbing his power as he could feel her emotions change once more from hate, to confidence.
"Kotsune," she went on "You may be my greatest nightmare, but I am the controller of my dreams. You cannot scare me. After all...I am one to be like you, we will prevail this battle together, and become one!"
The monster forced his chakra inside of the girl, letting his power flow as it pleased.
"I'm starting to like you...What is your name girl?"
"Miharu Hachiko."
The two then became one team from that day on, and grew onto one another, through everything...

Last edited by Miharu Hachiko on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:51 am

awww my mi-chi ish a murderer like meh! (dont worry ill add shadow to the web site ^^) *0* so gory...so amazing... so JIZZ! (lols!) *glomps chu* WE WOVE CHU MI-CHI!
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:28 pm

lmao! I was a murderer before you hun!
And okie dokie ^^
haha so jizz? Of course! And Mi-chan loves chu too!
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:58 am

you may be a muderer but i was always a cannibal >3<! You taught me well master! of course jizz! mi-chi we wove chu! lol (yeah im just gonna call ya mi-chi)
Back to top Go down
Gokudera Hayato

Gokudera Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:39 pm

want a bubble gum? lmao JK JK^^ Awesome bio reading it a second time gives it a live feeling again XD It just hit me that we are also alike on the siblings part .___. you have a half-brother and I have a half-sister lol
I dont think i ever really read Kotsune's part....wow no wonder he has such an attitude =_= I probably would too if i was caged all my life!lol

you have blood type AB-?!?! Thats pretty rare XD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:08 pm

NO I HATE BUBBLEGUM ITS NASTY! XD But i like normal gum o.O lmao.
Yush we ish similar! originally, I didn't have miharu have any siblings but then my friend Mike needed a new rpc and wanted to rp as my brother so he made up mizuki and eventually I added it to my bio.
And thanks! ^^

I WAS A CANNIBAL ALSO LONG BEFORE YOU WOMAN! I've been rp'ing for 6 years so suck it! XD haha
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:35 pm

Wow sis, your soooo nice xD
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:10 pm

and yes I actually have AB- bloodtype in real life too as far as I was told by my mom xD

Haha I'm mean to people!
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:36 am

your older! that doesnt count! annnnnddddd! i was always a cannibal for all the time i was rping! kiss my ass bitch! (i love you really mi-chi ^^")

*takes out a ball of bubble gum* SUCK ON THIS!
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:04 pm

You two and your nasty bubblegum!! >__<

LIEEEES I KNOW YOU HATE ME ADMIT IT! lol jk jk
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:21 am

YEAH I DO! (jk! wove you mi-chi!!!)

EAT IT! >3< you cant handle the truth!

(i think your gonna kill meh ^^")
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:49 pm

NEVER! *spits on it.*
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:56 am

*pushes into mouth* MOO HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 pm

O.o that's nasty your eating it even after I spit on it.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 am

no way! *zips mouth* (lols)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:45 pm

you are a strange strange little girl xDD
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:57 pm

jealous? lols just cuz being strange is.... cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:17 pm

suuuuuure we'll go with that!
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:37 am

you know im just to cool its acutally hot Cool yea check my mini man out!
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Oh yes *sarcastically* very sexy! XD haha
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:22 am

you better believe it! lols
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Mhhhhhhhhhhhhhm!
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:08 pm

lols anyway....
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Do you have rabies? I BET YOU DO!!!
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:54 am

*sighs* yes miharu i have rabies... *sacastic*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography   Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography Empty

Back to top Go down

Miharu Hachiko/Kotsune Biography
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next