AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highschool Rp

Go down 
+12
Reyna sabakuuu
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Kisho kuroboshi
Rin Trancy
Amaymon
Kurogane
Shura Kirigakure
Miharu Hachiko
Reborn
Mephistopheles
Tenten
Lanna Kurotsuchi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Highschool Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:33 am

"yeah sure I can stay." I said smiling and watching the movie. "so um what are the nurse looking things called. I've never seen this movie before." I said and everyone looked at me like I was insane. "sorry my step mother doesnt allow scary movies in our house." I said blushing from embarassment and burying my face in my knees. suddenly i felt my phone vibrate. I flipped it open and read the message from Rae, and she seemed upset. "uh oh..." i said.
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:05 pm

(You're a horrible older brother. xD And Amaymon's alone anyways so he'll be your date Ten-Ten.)

I eyed the drink suspicious wondering if he was up to his tricks again. That naughty older brother of mine liked to mess with me once in awhile. If only it was the appropriate time to use my azure flames on him. Nevertheless, I took the glass from him and gulped it down. The liquor stung the back of my throat for a few seconds then eased its way down my tube into my stomach settling in. I shook my head in a quick motion to snap myself back into reality and waited....waited...Nothing happened. Maybe the effects would wear off soon. He heard music playing and saw the huge amount of people dancing. It looked like fun but who to go with. He'd look like a fool if he went on his own. All the girls had their own date here besides Ten-Ten. She looked at him like he was retarded the way he was acting. "What?" He lowered an eye brow almost snapping at her. "Dance with me." This wasn't going to end well. He didn't know how to dance but maybe she could show him. It'd be a good excuse to get his hands on a human girl since the only other chance he had last time was Shiemi, which Rin ruined his shot.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:10 pm

"What?" "Dance with me."

I looked at him for a minute as I chugged my drink... Dance with Amaymon?... "Sure why not?" I smiled. It was slightly odd for me to even think about saving with him since I kinda barely know him. Although I'm pretty sure that after a while it won't be so odd and awkward. We do have a similarity on loving eating and sweets but that's all I know about him at the moment. So, I think this will be good to get to know each other. Although I did just drink some alcohol that made me a bit dizzy but still conscious hopefully I'm not too crazy or something and that nothing goes too far. ( I dunno!! I got nothing else to say so I just typed all that xPP haha XDD I hope you don't mind ;D haha xD )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Kisho would smile as he kept grabbing a handful of popcorn before he knew it his phone went grabbing the phone he'll read the ttext from tenten then frown "awww u cant invite ur friends too. I got a huge apartment complex. Sad" (text sent)

Soon enough he'll look at miharu now and then but then his eyes would go to Rin wow isnt he just a damn perv. Sighing, he'll watch the movie then as both girls where they want to sleep. The living room, my room or the guest room. "What is it rin?" he would ask before licking his snake bites its been a habit of his
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:13 pm

"Oh I dont really mind where I sleep." I said smiling and popping a sour ice breaker in my mouth and making a funny face making everyone including myself laugh. I pulled my knees to my chest and got another text from my best friend asking why I ditched her. "sorry its just not my thing...besides im at a boy's house." (text sent) I started watching the movie again but got another text 'FINALLY! You finally got someones attention.' She said and I glared at the phone screen.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Kisho would smile while he would then get up and head towards his room "Miharu the guest room is available for your comfort, and rin u can choose my room or the living room." he would say then realize his guest must be starvin! "Um guys what do you guys want to eat cause im in the mood to go hunt..." he'll say the last part softly before speaking again "um how about pizza...?"

Kiaho would then look down "also if u want u can invite more friends to the sleep over.. i was about to drive us all to my big complex. Its actually a nice hot springs location.. um its at my real home..and i could pack all your stuff so we can head over there for the best sleepover eva..." he would say before throwing on a shirt and jeans then grabbing his car keys "mii-chan do u need to get anything for the sleep over? What about u rin?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:50 pm

"nope im good." I said smiling. Ive always wondered what a hot spring would be like. My friend then sent me a text telling me to try and get lucky. "IM GONNA MURDER HER!!!" I yelled covering my face with my hands and dropping my phone on the floor screen up. "she is such a frickin pervet!"
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Kisho would look down at the ground at Rin's cell and pick it up. Soon enough he read the text and immedietly a tint of pink spreaded across his cheeks before his smiled turned into a smirk. "Hey why dont u invite her i can pick her up so u both can stay in the same room at the hot springs." he'll say "or u can sleep in my room along with mii-chan or i think mii-chan wants her own room cause she does get grumpy if she doesnt sleep." he said saying the last part sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:55 pm

"It's just bloody nurses."She said said Rin asked what the nurses were called. They were the only monsters in the movie that didn't have a real name, except for in the games and she would know since she was a huge Silent Hill fan. She had a feeling Kisho did that one on purpose but she didn't say anything. She hadn't been to his old home in awhile either so she stood up and stretched. "Um, I don't know really." She couldn't think of anything back at home she needed. "Wait if you got the hot springs there I'll need to grab my swim suit." Miharu didn't mind warm water swimming in. It was cold water that she absolutely hated. She hated anything cold and wet since she was born up near the volcano's in Houkagakure.
Miharu just bared her fangs when he said he needed to go on a hunt, she almost forgot that quality in him since he had been cursed, which is why he had the shackles on his hands and ankles. "Well depends on if you wanna go out for a "night walk"" She smirked. She then heard what Kisho said after he read the text and laughed. "Only cause you're a bed hog!"
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Kisho would smile "alright lets all hop into my car an miharu lets go get ur swimsuit. Im sure you all will love my clan compound its been restored to its orginal state." he'll say the last part smiling before he looked at his shackles then his smile faded for a sec "um alright miharu lets have that midnight stroll im sure game is everywhere in the woods or city." he'll say smirking flashing his fangs of his own. "haha yea i am a total bed hog." he'll laugh as he grabbed all his stuff before opening the door for both ladies
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:08 pm

"Sounds good." She hoped into the car in the passenger side since she usually always sat there. It'd been awhile since she sat in the car and even seen Kisho. It was just like him to have over other girls though since he was a pervert after all. She kicked her seat up on the dashboard and folded her arms waiting to leave. "Wait, wasn't Kyung suppose to be here?" She looked around.

(Lol I'll just go ahead and play her til Ten-Ten gets online. xPP)

Kyung came over and hit Miharu upside the head since they were about to forget her and drive off. "You assholes!" She yelled and folded her arms frowning. "God, calm down! You're fucking slow, I can't help it." Miharu pouted and frowned then pointed to the back with her thumb. "Get in granny or we're ditching you!"

(Omg don't kill me if I played her wrong. I just figured she acted mean like Miharu. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:16 pm

I walked out the door still blushing from rae's text. "actually a night without her would be so peaceful." I said. If rae were to come over she'd flirt with kisho and that was the one thing about her I wasnt fond of, some how she finds a way to get all the guys and I get none I just dont think its fair. Just once I want a guy to like me and not her. "I guess i'll sleep in...your room..." I said to kisho as my face got really red
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:35 pm

"awww u cant invite ur friends too. I got a huge apartment complex. Sad "

I received a reply from Kisho… Hmm… I’m not really sure so I asked Lanna about it… even though she’s with Mayuri I just barged in and asked her before I replied to Kisho’s text. Although I had texted Kyung about the party with Kisho and she agreed to tag along with them whether I’m coming or not right after I suggested asking her instead of me. “Lanna! Kisho is having a slumber party! He said that it’s okay for us to bring everyone since he has a huge apartment complex; you want to go after this rave or no? Cuz I don’t really care.” I asked because she was the one who invited us and my ride home. I didn’t really care which party I went to it was just a suggestion.

Kyung POV:

After getting that text from Tenten I headed straight towards Kisho’s place. I wiped my mouth that was covered in blood and casually walked out of the dark ally. The taste of human blood lingered in my mouth as my tongue wiped the access on my fangs; which was normal for me. It was the only thing that can keep me alive here in the Human world; though I am able to eat human food but it is needed for me to eat human meat at least once or twice every month or two. My eyes returned to their normal dark red from their shining bright red.

Quote :
Kyung came over and hit Miharu upside the head since they were about to forget her and drive off. "You assholes!" She yelled and folded her arms frowning. "God, calm down! You're fucking slow, I can't help it." Miharu pouted and frowned then pointed to the back with her thumb. "Get in granny or we're ditching you!"

“Gran- wha-…. Ugh fuck it, BUT I am no granny!!” I growled staring at Miharu with my dark red eyes as I got in the back with some human girl. “Sup.” I greeted her as I closed the door then laid my eyes on Kisho. “Haven’t heard from you on a while, Kisho, and since I’m already here you’re better give me a pair of new clothes!” I decided by myself, but I knew he was okay with it since it was kind of normal for me. He has known me long enough to the point where we’re kind of siblings so it was normal for me to wear his over sized clothing’s. “Now… where the fuck are we going?”
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Kisho would await for Kyung to enter the car but already she is yeling. Kisho would smirk "Of course, hunny i got some clothes u can burrow. And we are going to my clan compound." He would say smiling but for sure they would know about the kuro clan history and its huge dynasty that lasted through the Quan chi dynasty over a thousand years ago. Surely, enough he owns the las piece of land since he is the last of the Kuro clan plus his land is a remarkable piece of land a beautiful japanese garden scenery and life lives among there not to mention the huge hotsprings that contains a rather large waterfall that carries the wondeful heated water and steam. His compund is traditional japanese style and surely enough he knows his guest will love it there. "Now then if tenten is going she has to go to the Kuro clan compound. "Oh rin once we get there i will sho u my room and mii-chan and Kyung i will show both of ur rooms." he'll say before starting the engine to life and begin setting off to mii-chan's home so she can get her swimsuit. While driving he'll turn up the stereo so his high definition speakers can catch the deep hard core jizz of a orgasm bass.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:10 pm

(KISHOOOO imma gonna join)

Reyna would text all her friends asking them what they are all up too but wandering the streets alone in the dark her red eyes flared brightly

(sorry it short i need to clean)
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:23 pm

(Hi reyna)

While driving far to the west of the region I'll reach the kuro clan gates only to push a button that resides next to the stereo. Soon enough the gates would began to oepn driving in slowly down a rocky path the gates will close behind before everyone knew it were were in a small village that lay empty nothing but old stores like Taka's food store, or Hiro's ramen shop etc where there. Soon enough a huge building far ahead was the head of the clan temple soon enough i'll park my car. Only to open m door and step out "We'e here." Kisho would annouce as already the sounds of birds, bugs chiring were heard the beautiful woods remain nice and tall and fireflies roamed the area. Lanterns were lit and flaring only to lead a litted path into the wooods but follwing that path will lead you to the hot springs. Soon enough the faint roaring of the hot spring's waterfall was heard. "Now then i will show u the rooms." he would say motioning both Kyung and mii-chan but then he notice rin was alseep sighing he'llgently open her door and scoop her up in his arms carrying her to the main temple home in which was his home
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Kyung POV:

"Of course, hunny i got some clothes u can burrow. And we are going to my clan compound."

"Thanks Babe!" My mouth formed a smirk as I fixed my hood; just covering the back of my head but not covering my whole head full of pure black hair. Although it has been a while since I've stayed over at Kisho's place but honestly it has only been a couple times since that has happened.

As soon as this song started playing my eyes widened a bit knowing this song since it was on of those really good songs that she knows immediately by just hearing one beat/note. "Fucking love this song!" I let out and as soon as the rapper started rapping I started rapping along with it. My fangs revealed themselves as I sang along with it with a small smile my mouth formed as Kisho turned up the volume. It has been a while since I've been this happy about something... Although my life as a Angel of Darkness has never a walk in the park.

( HEY! Sup Renya! It's been a while since you've been on! )

Suddenly getting a text from a old friend I haven't seen in a while asking where I was and immediately replied: At Kisho's place. Having a slumber party... Kinda sounds girls but it's not going to be!
As soon as we arrived Kisho showed each of our rooms and I nodded as I noticed it the old japanese style compound. Guessing his family's old house or something along those lines.

( THAT is all I got at the moment xPP haha xD )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:18 am

"Alright guy's get in you swimsuit's or whatever or chill in the large living room and turn on the huge plasma with surround sound or enjoy whatever my home has to offer." He'll say then see tenten "Tenten! HEY!" he called out while he held rin
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:11 am

The second I got out of the car I was wonder struck. It was beautiful the sounds of the birds and bugs chirping, the forest and the clean air. "This reminds me of something you read about in fairy tails." I said still looking around. Kisho showed us around the house and called over a girl named Tenten as he held me making me blush.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Kisho would smile as he showed his own clan home to all his dearest friends. Already the village lights will lit up only to bring this village back to life. Kisho's servants began to run the whole place, the stores, the resturaunts and the bars. Kisho would smile as he held Rin "why thank you." he would answer her while he carried her "Now then everyone go to your rooms unpack and then we meet at the hotsprings together so we can expirence the first meteor shower in about a thousand years. And let me tell u its a nice scene espeacially when ur bathing or enjoying a relaxing swim in the springs. " Soon enough kisho watched each on of his guest go to their rooms meanwhile he will take rin to his room. Pushing aside to golden doors that were engrved with dragon's he'll enter his room. It was nothing but a traditional japanese room with a nice king size bed with red velvet and black sheets and a nice zebra blanket. On the ceiling was gold and red lanterns, and on a certain wall was a shrine with his family potrait as well as the samurai armor and sword that resides there. Putting Rin down on my bed, I'll walk to the window "Now then shall we go join them?" he would ask her before he knew it his phone vibrated
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:07 pm

I sat on kishos bed and looked around. My room back at my mansion is only half this size, even his bed was more comfortable than mine. I also couldnt wait to see the meteor shower, I was getting excited just thinking about. I had just noticed the portrait on the wall of kisho and his family, they all looked so happy. I removed the locket that I wore around my neck and opened it to look at the picture of my mother and I "Now then shall we go join the others?" Kisho asked, and I closed my locket and nodded
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Checking his phone he would recieve a text from Reyna "Heyyyy REyna!!Smile Wanna join everyone at the Kuro clan compund for a sleepover?" (TEXT SENT)

After he finished replying to Reyna he'll turn to Rin "alright lets go..
" he'll say while heading out the room and down the hall way before he knew it he was feeling starved "hmm dont u have any friends u want to invite its better? Also meet me at the hot springs. And r u sure ur friend wont track u down?" he said the last part with a chuckle before he went turned the corner and he began his way to the forest.. "Mii-chan shall we go take the walk?" he said flashing his fangs when really he meant to begin the hunt in which all game resides in the forest
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:22 pm

I only smiled whe kisho asked if I wanted to invite any of my friends over, because the only friend I have is rae. I made my way to the hot springs where kisho told me to meet him. As I looked around some more I was getting happier that I had brought my sketch pad and colored pencils with me.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:24 am

Miharu went to her room to drop off her clothes and walked back outside. She and Kisho were going to go get food since it was a perfect night out to do it anyways. The moon was beautiful in the sky when she looked up at it but then met the others back outside. She wondered if Kyung should come with them so Rin wasn't there alone, but she didn't think Rin could keep up with them since they were going to go feast on something not...normal. But she decided she'd ask her to come anyways. "Hey Rin, you wanna come along? But only if you can keep up." She normally let Kotsune halfway take over her when she fed so she had the speed of a wolf, not a normal human.

Lanna giggled seeing that Amaymon asked Ten-Ten to dance. "Ohhhhh la la!" She yelled over the crowd so Ten-Ten could hear her. It was cute to see that Ten-Ten actually had someone to dance with now since that incident with Neji and all. Who knows, maybe they'd be good together....Nah. She just laughed, Amaymon was an idiot. He'd probably eat her or something. Well looks like everyone had a date now, except Kurogane, Fai and Reborn. Unless Bianchi was suppose to show up with him or something soon. Either way she pulled Mayuri into the crowd right after Ten-Ten and Amaymon so they could dance to. And even if Mayuri wasn't a good dancer she'd make him. (I'm such a jerk to him. xD)
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Kisho would smile widely and already his hunger was making him slightly uneasy. His fangs would retract out revealing themselves to his friends "Now then lets go.." he says surelyenugh he didnt want to await for them he was freaking starving. In a flash he dashed off into the woods jumping into the tree's he'll jump tree to tree. His red eyes gleaming before he knew it he would activate his kekkei genkai. Immedietly a flare of red and orange formed in his iris makin the illusion of fire before it turned out in his pupil the 5 point star appeared. Soon enough the world became his world. "There...!" he would snarl before he would extend his arm out to create a sudden burst of flames that shot from his palm towards the clearing soon enough a herd of large deer would began to run off in a stampede startled by the sudden busrt of flames. Jumping down he would use his kekkei genkai to look within their bodies at their veins and nice organs he was picking out the jucyiest on out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Highschool Rp
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: