AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highschool Rp

Go down 
+12
Reyna sabakuuu
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Kisho kuroboshi
Rin Trancy
Amaymon
Kurogane
Shura Kirigakure
Miharu Hachiko
Reborn
Mephistopheles
Tenten
Lanna Kurotsuchi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

Highschool Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Kisho would only blush more noticing that this young male wasn't kidding he had to marry soon so he could start a new legacy. But right now he isn't sure if any girl is good for him. All he wants to do is find someone he'll love. Looking back at Atreiyu he'll stare at her for a sec but then turn his eye's away. Once Rin spoke he'll turn to face her "Uh sure." he would answer her with a smile. Finally the bell ranged that signaled all students to go to class "Alright then to first. See you later Shiro." he would say waving bye as he walked to first.
Back to top Go down
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Atreiyu would smile at kisho. A tint of pink was across his cheeks and already she found herself admiring his looks but mostly his power within him and personality was attracting her. She was from the Uchiha clan but unlike her she was born with white hair and light blue eyes which doesn't matter cause she was Unique herself. "Kisho can we walk together to class?" She'll ask him while she walked beside him to class "Also, I want to know more about you if you don't mind the Kuro Clan alway's facinated me." she would say as a blush appeared on her cheeks. Than again her childness was occuring with her all she wanted to do was poke his chest and pinch his cheeks for fun but mostly cause maybe she may be crushing on him. "Uh rin, Mii-chan you coming and Kyung?" she said while walking
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Kisho would look beside him to find Atreiyu walking next to him but he had to admit she was pretty nothing he'd ever seen before but what caught his eye was a fan symbol on her bag. "An Uchiha?" he thought quietly while he watched her but does she bare the gene from all Uchiha's the sharingan. "Oh of course you can." he answered her smiling as he flashed his fangs at her in a full out grin. Then he'll look back at Rin and the others before his eyes went back to Atreiyu "Well then class should be funn.." he would say trying to start conversation though today he made so many friends.
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Shiro would stop and look at Rin "Maa'm I do believe you seem to have a crush on Kisho.." he would say the last part silently so Kisho wouldn't hear. "But I must tell you now, why do u think you can get with him? You seem too weak to be bonded with a Kuro clan member. Not to mention will you be willing to fight for him if someone else is trying to steal him away?" he would also mention while his gold eyes gave her a stare that exceeded with coldness. Then again Shiro was nothing but a rude jerk he'll even admit it himself but really he speaks the truth. He never lies. "Also, there are alot of girl's here lined up trying to get his hands on him! Now then don't be late to my class or I'll mark you tardy!" he would say as he motioned her to get moving. Apparently Shiro's intelligence was proven at a high degree that he teaches a first period class about History in all the regions.

(Class Room)

Students talked among themselves as they sat in their assigned seats. In the front Kisho, Atreiyu, Kyung and Rin sat. Shiro would enter the room and soon enough the students fell silent. Placing his binder on his desk he looked at all the idiots that he called students. "Today, we'll be learning about the Kuro Clan." he would announce only to hear some scowls from some students who were to lazy to listen or do such an assignment. "silence! Fool's or i will be the only one to punish you violently without principle Tsunade knowing." he would snarl while his golden eyes blazed. Regaining his posture he'll clear his throat silently before proceeding " Now then please call me Mr.Inuzuka." he would say smiling before whistling only to have a greyish reddish wolf come into the classroom with a headband and a scar on his right eye in which sealed it forever. "This is Aoi." he'll introduce his partner. Soon enough Aoi would sit next to him "Alright Students let's began take out a piece of paper and a pencil we shall begin notes." he would say smiling as he'll grab a text book and flip it open. Thus the lesson would begin.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Miharu walked with Kisho but thought it was stupid that everything was about the Kisho clan. Kisho and her were sort of a thing back in the day but after that one thing happnened, they strayed apart from one another but were still good friends. It was still slightly awkward about the whole talk of him getting a wife though. "Well, we all know it's not going to be me." Kisho probably didn't like her anymore anyways. Besides, she still had that major crush on Kakashi she couldn't get rid of. She was sitting in class now and tapping her pencil on the desk in the back room thinking about him. This talk about the Kuroboshi clan being restored made her think of restoring the Hachiko clan and it made her blush slightly. She looked away so no one could see her face and it was easy since she sat in the back where no one would see anyways. Hopefully Shiro wouldn't call her out in class was all she hoped or no one mentioned him or she'd be in a bad situation.

(Someone should rp Kakashi for me. ;D)
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:01 am

(Miharu-chan its called the Kuro Clan and second I can RP Kakashi if you want unless u want a younger kakashi as a student in class lol)

Shiro paced back and fourth as he read from the text book but he knew he had more clans to go over but he had to knock in some sense in the brained headed Kisho that he has no time to be fooling around. "Now then Students, it is said the ancestor's of the Kuro Clan can only curse one being that bring's them down in shame and unfortanately this being is our fellow student Kisho, The ancestor who started the whole clan was known as Judaya he controls the Kuro clan inside and out but for one mistake of a member to bring their whole clan down to dust will not only be punished to live for eternity and carry the souls/ voices of clan for the rest of his life! He'll also bare's the sudden attention to start a new clan meaning if he doesnt bonds with a girl he will not be able to recreate the clan later on. Thus his sperm cell has vanished and he will be the only one alive and couldnt bare any young!" Shiro would say loudly for the class "And this concludes the end of his legacy soon enough the clan cease to exist." Shiro would say the final words as he looked at both kisho and Miharu knowing what they've done sparked his punishment. Placing the text book down he'll notice one particular student not even paying attention! Walking over to the young man he'll slam his hand onto his desk! "Excuse me Hatake-san! I do believe that isn't a notebook." He'll say snarling only to have the fool to slowly look up at him with one onyx colored eye.

"Ooohhh sexyyy..." I mumbled silently only to have my mask make the slight movement of my lips when i spoke. Turning the page I continued to read on and on only to hear the muffled noise of the teacher in the backround. Flipping to the next page my eyes must of sparkled cause things just heated up. A tint of pink spreaded across my cheeks as I seem to be sucked in into every well detailed word in this book. *SLAM* Startled, I'll place the book down onto my notebook before looking up slowly to meet the a pair of blazing eyes. A sudden nervous chuckle crept out of my throat as I stroked my silver hair slightly "Ugh hello Inuzuka-sensei" I greeted while I continued to fool around with my hair..

Shiro would continue to send daggers with his eyes as he looked at the pervy horny student of his. Kids these day's! They rather open legs then open books "The book please Kakashi." I would say holding my hand out to him sternly

"NO not my book!" I thought in my head panicking but I had to obey sensei's orders.Slowly I held out my book to him, my arm shaking as if im giving up my very own life. Gulping a drop of sweat rolled down the side of head till finally it was in the palm of Inuzuka-sensei's hand. Releasing my tight grip I watched closely at my book as if the world exploded in a huge atomic nuke and i'm the only one to survive without my issue of Icha Icha Paradise

Shiro would take the book and return to his desk before placing it in the drawer "You can have back after class." I'll say as I picked up my text book "Ah where was i?" I would say while flipping through paged then all the sudden the bell rang "Ughhh Kakashi come and get your book. But next time I catch you! You won't have it back understood?"

Once the bell ranged i jumped up and ran to Sensei's desk only to snatch the book and disappear in poof of smoke before he changes his mind
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:26 am

( Oh gosh... sorry I haven't replied in a LONG time! TT^TT haha xD Sorry!! TT^TT I don't really know exactly what's going on BUT I slightly skimmed and guessing that class just finished >_> I KNOW IT'S LATE BUTTTTT IMMA DO IT ANYWAYS!!! XD )

Kyung POV:

Seeing that Shiro was here I simply greeted him by messing up his hair and a grin that showed my fangs. "Hey Shiro!! It's been a while! I thought you might have died or something." Teasing him as I let out a throaty chuckle thinking that he grew a bit... He definately grew, taller than me finally!. "I see you finally grew!" Teasing him was always fun since he was always this smart kid but teasing him just makes him know that he still is a kid. ( I don't even know if that made sense or not o.O haha xD )

Walking to class I glanced around only taking in the glances I got since I accidentally bumped into a bitchy blond haired girl who was obviously younger than I was but was wearing more make up than clothes. Her face honestly looked as though a coloring book threw up on her face... And I may have said it out loud. "Ugh, bitch." He mumbled and I smirked. "Must be looking in the mirror." I mumbled back thinking that that was her best reply? WEAK! People stared at me for doing that to the Bitchy Barbie and I glared back my eye glowing bright red.

Coninuing my way towards my class I sat down knowing that Kisho and Atreiyu were in the same class as me so I knew that I wasn't going to be completely bored out of my mind. Secretly plugging in my music that blended in with my long pure black hair I zoned out as the teacher did what they were suppose to do and teach their students... but I was those 'bad students' who didn't give a fuck. ( excuse Kyung's language xP haha xD ) As soon as class ended, and I noticed this because everyone got out of their seat, I got up and just swung my backpack over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:08 am

(Ah crap sorry. Dx I was writing that as I was cooking food so I was half distracted and wrote Kuroboshi instead of Kuro. Wasn't thinking, my bad. >____< Speaking of which, now that Shiro joined the website, does anyone know what happened to Akira? D: I miss him...He was the one who use to rp as Kakashi. ;_; )

Miharu inwardly giggled when Kakashi got his book taken away from Shiro-sensei. She heard it was a pervy book but she was one too but never actually read it. Either way he sat in the seat next to her in the backroom so it was hard to hide her blush when she thought about him so she had to look the other way. Kakashi was only a couple years older than Miharu but since she was smart she managed to skip at least on grade, that's how she was in this class. Just like the same reason Shiro was smart enough to be a teacher even though she wasn't THAT smart, like him. Once the bell rung and class was over, she walked up to him and put her hands behind her head, trying not to act nervous around him. "H-Hey...I was wondering if, you wanted to eat with me at lunch?" Since only the upper classman was allowed to go off campus for their lunch, she figured she and him could maybe go grab a bite to eat somewhere else then head back to school.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:12 am

I took out my purple 5 subject notebook and my lucky pink mechanical pencil and began taking extremely thorough notes. While I took notes shiro's words from earlier rang through my mind. I would have to change if I wanted to be with kisho and I would start with later at my mansion. Thinking sbout roxy angered me enough that I clenched my fist hard enough that my nails dug into my skin and I bled.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:52 am

Kisho sat their silently as he listenedd to his clan's history be read to him, his mind wandered though so much thought. His fangs bared in anger on how Shiro pointed out he was the reaon of their fall. Clenching his fists he closed his eyes and wished it all went away but it can't. He has to find her soon, but he's just liking anyone or in love with anyone. He can't possibly just go with a girl without lovin them. The bell rang and kisho got up to exit the classroom his eye wandre through te crowded sea students. "Atreiyu don't you have another class with me?" he would ask her as he turned back
Back to top Go down
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Attrition wOuld notice how fustrated kisho was but once the bell ranged she followed him out in the hall "um yes we do but can we talk.." she asked him

(it short sorry)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:26 pm

I got up when the bell rang and passed kisho, blood dripped from my hand but i ignored it and proceeded to my next class, science. Before going to my classroom I stopped at my locker. I put my binder for shiro's class away and pulled my science binder out along with my text book. Before closing my locker i lightly ran my fingers over the photo of my mom and i at an amusment park. "I'll come visit you real soon mom." i said softly shutting my locker.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Kisho would stop and stare down at Atreiyu before nodding "very well lets go to the school'ls field and talk.." he'll say grabbing her hand and pretty much sped walked through the crowd till both of them were outside. Stopping they'll walk into the field.. Kisho would then fall on his back onto the cool grass and stare at the sky. His mind was soinning from everything that happened today
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Shiro watched as his students poured out of class so quickly but mostly he watched kisho vanish the room along with Atreiyu. Smiling for a sec his eyes wandered to rin. And my oh my, was she hurting herself more than she already is. Walking out behind her he'll grab her hand twist her around "Rin, dear can you explain why your hands are bleeding? Also what are youu planning lil girl?" he'll ask her in a serious tone as his golden eyes mocked her. Apparently Shiro couldn't stand to watch this fool no more then again he couldn't standing teaching a room of fools as well. " ah, you must be on your way.." he would say releasing her hand as he turned casually and walked back to his class.

Kakashi would out away his book in his bag there he would whisper "your safe now..." but soon as he slunged his bag over his shoulder he felt a presence turning his onyx eye met a pair of brown eyes... A blush crept onto his cheeks but it couldnt be seen due to his mask covering half his face. "heyy miharu.." he'll greet her since he did know she was a fellow student in mr.inuzuka's class. His eye wandered over her body until he looked at her breast constantly before watching each perfect curve outline her beautiful body. Till her voice ranged in his head his eyes shot up to meet her's once more clearing his throat he'll respond nervously "uh yea of course we can have lunch together.."

Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:41 pm

I gasped when shiro grabbed my wrist so suddenly. "my step mom kicked me out of mine and my fathers mansion last night and I plan on getting back at her. Thinking about her it...it just pissed me off." I said and quickly covered my mouth because of the sudden profanity. I was able to explain before he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Atreiyu would blush once Kisho got ahold of her hand before taking her outside. They seem like we were running away from all the troubles the past has given us but for Kisho.. Atreiyu couldn't help but feel bad for him. "Kisho... why is it you are having trouble looking for a girl? It shoudln't be that hard for you. You got the looks and im sure half the girl's in this school would want you.
she'll say while she sat next to him before laying down next to him staring at the sky only to watch the clouds float slowly by
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:58 am

Kisho would remain silent only to eye Atreiyu as she layed down next to him. He felt something thumping in his chest heavily but hw couldn't really say what it was. "Atreiyu, what should i do?" he asked her while his blue eyes stared at the sky " i have to rebuild my clan soon and i have no time.." he'll say softly
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:40 am

Miharu was glad but also surprised he said yes to going to lunch with her. "Great!" She tried not to stutter since she seemed to always get slightly nervous around him. The bell had rung just a minute ago anyways so it was time for lunch so they could go get something. She didn't want anything in the cafeteria or the student store so she wondered if he wanted to get some food off campus and maybe eat it on the bleachers or something. "Well, lets go." She smiled and started walking out the door expecting him to follow behind.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:07 am

Kyung POV:

Since I had every class with Kisho and Atreiyu so I've always been there in the background while they had their 'getting to know wach other' moment. To be honest I thought it was rediculous that neither Kisho and Atreiyu had lovers... they were such amazing people! Kisho had his guy moments can be really down to heart when it comes to it and Atreiyu is one of the sweetest girls you'll meet along with her bubbly personality but when it comes to it she can be very skilled... Seeing then run off I let out a feint smile, happy for them. I wouldn't be surprised if they got together really soon.

Putting that aside this human girl was starting to keen my interest. Her attitude towards her step mother is quiet entertaining knowing that my mouth formed a smirk. Humans are just to funny to watch, especially when they give in to their rage and anger. Whether she notices it or not doesn't change the now huge smirk on my face and my sharp fangs that scrapped against my tongue now craving for meat. Setting my mind straight I knew I couldn't in a well populated area such as a school... I'll just be patient until tonight. Although, watching a human girl dwell in her emotions and actually getting revenge just sounds like a show I will definately enjoy.

"my step mom kicked me out of mine and my fathers mansion last night and I plan on getting back at her. Thinking about her it...it just pissed me off."

With that said I let out throaty chuckle for only me to hear because... just simply her face of sudden shock over what she just said was completely priceless. Faces like those is what gets me riled up and such decisions like that from a mere human girl were very brave. I give her credit for being as gutsy as that but she better have put up a good show. Following after Shiro I looked at him "Interesting human, huh? Makes me curious on what she might do to her step mother." I wondered if Shiro was going to interfere with her plans... Either way I wouldn't care simply because her facial expression like that is what gets me riled up. If Shiro does get involved it will just make me even more curious on what events might occur. As long as I'm entertained in some way... I'm satisfied.

( Pfftt haha xD I have no idea but I"m suddenly evil sounding...? o.O hahaha XD WHATEVER!! xD Might bring Tenten in, in the next post xP haha xD )
Back to top Go down
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Atreiyu felt as if she could ask him anything. But what first? "Kisho tell me.. What do you look for in a girl?" she would ask while looking at him with innocent eyes but hearing upon his question she'll grab his hand with hers " what do you mean how?! Your kisho Kuroboshi! You can achieve this and find someone you love! I know you can!" she'll say with determination in her ice blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:19 am

(ugh this rp is slow! Nerrr and barely anyone replies right away so time skip, school ova and mii-chan u still on ur lunch date with kakashi cause lets face it mii-chan doesnt give a fuck about school lol i respect that^_^ alright so damn :p and shiro!!!! Ur like a good teacher..)

The bell ranged signalling the students that school was finally over! Students hurried into the hallways to began chattinf with friends or running a quick stop to their lockers beforw they go home. Kisho would just walk causually in the hall infested chaos but he knew he had to take Rin to her house not to mention he was later hanging out at a café with a friend so he gotta hurry. Walking out to the students parking lot he awaited by his nissan, his arms crossed over his chest as he eyed some girls that past by.

(nrggg! Im tired)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:38 pm

The bell rang signaling the end of the school day. I grabbed my homework and stuff and ran out to meet Kisho. "Hey sorry I took so long, I have a ton of homework." I said as I ran up to him. I got in the car and we drove to my mansion "I may need a body guard..." I said quickly and looked away and clutched at the knife that I had bought from a kid at school today. I probably wont use it...but just in case something happens.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:17 am

Kisho would smile once he saw Rin but that smile fled as he gently grabbed her hand to see the knife "Rin! Why do you have this?" he'll ask her as he removed the knife from her grasp as he looked at her before he looked at the mansion "bodyguard?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:13 am

"roxy can get...violent...i bought that for extra protection. I didnt intend to use it unless it was nessessary." I explained and gripped the right side of my neck "I have never shown this to anyone..." I moved my hair aside to reveal a long thin scar "this happened the last time I tried to stand up to her. She held a broken wine bottle to my throat...shiro said im to shy to be with you and im not strong enough...if he only knew about the physical and emotional abuse I deal with..." I said and I began crying. "I...I...I love you kisho!!" I blurted without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:43 pm

Kisho would shake his head at the thought of this era, how could a step mother abuse her step daughter.. But seeing Rin's scar he felt bad for her " very well i will help y-..." he'll say between mid sentence before Rin mentioned Shiro till it became more serious.. His eyes held a blank stare "y-y-you love me?" he'll say "how could you? You dont even know me well and i dont really know you..." he would say as he lowered his eyes towards the steering wheel not wanting to meet her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Highschool Rp
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: