AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dendrac friend or foe? rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:49 pm

I fully opened my eyes and sighed standing up."looks like i have to find a new relaxing spot since you've invaded it..." I paused and widened my eyes."Did you say Kurama?" I said narrowing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:43 pm

He would smirk. His eyes becoming slits "Just how rude of you" Two large sources began to charge full of thick, dense, demonic chakra. One above the girl in the tree, another 30rd meters away near the shore line. "It wasn't just afew days ago when you meet my host was it not?"
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:06 pm

My heart leaped slightly realizing that Kurama now had a new host and was standing rite in front of me."Wow, you dont waste any time finding new bodies." I said and smirked."meh im not looking for jinjuuriki." I assured.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:26 pm

"The boys clan is young. And already destroyed at his own hands, his bloodline is one of a kind and only makes him all that more perfect to be my host. So when i seen my chance i took it. He would say simple, flipping down from the tree, landing about a foot in front of the girl. "We get along pretty well if i do say so myself, and this demon owl cloak he has is great protection and perfect for storing chakra in to. Almost alive like one of your ex members who is now dead if i remember correctly. The fish guy, still i wanted to take abite out of him to see if he was human for fish... His sword was a annoying creature it was. But i see why he liked its ability's so greatly. Being able to store and even feed off the enemy's chakra. The cloak moved slightly, the lower half trying to reach for the girl to taste he chakra, he moved back slightly. Not wanting to start anything seeing he was only a over charged lightning clone.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:31 pm

I took a step back from the weird living coat and glared at Kurama."What do you want from me anyway?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:34 pm

"Seeing as the plan for Juubi failed. Just wanted to see if a friendship could be established. If not... He narrowed his eyes, raising a large about of KI (killing intent) toward the girl before lowering it down to nothing.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:37 pm

"Well, i suppose that might be possible...but how do i know you really mean to be friends and don't want revenge for what happened before?" My tail twitched in irritation. my eyes glowed slightly hinting that he better not ruin my day.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:44 pm

He would sigh, closing his yes, before retracting one arm from the arm of the cloak, afew seconds of reaching around, few curses murdered as he cut himself on hidden weapons and the sharp owl feathers. His arm slipping back in to the arm hole, before extending his arm toward the girl, holding a scroll. "This holds a list of all the jutsu the boy knows and what they can do with and without his bloodline active. on the back of the scroll if you hold it up to the moonlight you'll have all the info on his bloodline. If this isn't enough trust for you. Then your stubborn like a mule. He stated the last bit with abit of a teenage annoyed as he rolled his eyes slightly. The window blowing again, his silver hair moving over his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:51 pm

My face went blank in surprise and i stepped forward then stopped. I nodded."Seems to be enough...this scroll would be helpful to me in many ways." I said. and it would be helpful to my research. i was a scientist after all.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:32 pm

"I just have to warn you though. I'm the only reason the boy hasn't gone mad in bloodlust because of the bloodline. As well as why he hasn't died from blood cloges. Seeing as the blood hardens and compacts its flow slows and begins to clog. But as i send chakra through him the keep the blood moving to stop from cloging. Thats the only reason he is still alive. So trying to create a copy of the bloodline is foolish as well. It is a bloodline for a reason. Only he can pass it on seeing he is the very last of his clan. He spoke happily, remembering the bloody battle where his container killed his clan his own mother father older brothers and sisters. "After you get the information about the bloodline. Image the battle he was in against his clan.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:06 am

"Oh, i have no intention of using such a danger on myself you see...thats what human subjects are for." I spoke my words softly almost sounding like an evil child about to get a new play thing.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:11 am

This would earn a small chuckle from him, "You really are a cruel girl you realize this? But you wont be able to make anything that can stand up to the real thing" He smirked, glancing around, growling lightly, seeing his host was about to wake up and take back control. "It was good to see you aga-" his pupils turning back to normal no longer slits. "Kurama you are gonna pay for taking over the clone while i was asleep."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:55 am

I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned on one leg."you know, you should get that talking to yourself thing looked at....its not healthy." I said with a smirk and a raised brow.I then shoved the scroll in my sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:01 am

He would smirk "well seeing as i'm never truly talking to myself. Whats the problem?" He then narrowed his eye at the scroll as the girl put it way. "He sure trusted you pretty quickly, huh? Giving you that information. He would sigh, before taking afew steps back, bursting in to a lighting bolt in to the sky, dispelling the lighting clone. Open his eyes to glance over the lake, as he collected in information of what went down.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:12 am

I stood only watching as a figure moved on the other side of the lake."a lightning clone...cleaver." I spoke to myself.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:17 am

He would smirk, raising his index finger, a path way being created across the lake connected the two sides, a large area in the center. Hinting for a talk there, standing up, brushing his pants off, the cloak hissing and shaking grass and dirt off it's self, walking on to the path way heading to the center, raising his middle finger, as iron his collected in the ground under the meeting place, creating two iron chairs abit rough, but not being use to doing such things with his middle finger. The whole act of raising his finger had to meanings. 1) to flick the girl off at her comment, having almost as good hearing as Kurama himself. 2) to create the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:47 pm

I stood there aghast my yet another of this boys jutsu it was amazing things ide never seen before. I smirked seeing that he had heard me. I shoved my hands in my pockets and made my way over to the water wall sitting place. I hopped he didn't plan on dropping it on me.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:08 pm

He would sit down in his char, his cloak moving around and curling up around him tightly, mimicking the akaski (ugh sorry forgot how to spell it xD) color paddern and shape, covering him just like the askaki would. He would smirk, giving the girl a look like 'yeah i can look like that too'
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 pm

I shook my head.But im not wearing my cloak today...normal clothes, see." I said.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:40 pm

He would shake his head "I meant that i could look like you normally do, are you going to take a seat or not. its a pain to drag iron up out of a lake you realize." Giving the girl a glare, feeling annoyed if his hard work was ignored.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:35 am

Rite..." I sat down and crossed on leg over the other. I just looked at this guy with a brow raised.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:35 am

He would smile like a child. "Whats your name....I can't remember if you had told me it before...." He then leaned forward in the chair, the same childish smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:26 pm

This guy was definately strange to me. Ide never met anyone who could change there mood and personality so quickly. well, besides me and Madara/Tobi."Names Raita Kurokaji...and you were?"
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:31 pm

He would smirk, leaning back in the chair. "Dendrac Helzicus, last of the Helzicus clan and container of Kurama the nine tailed fox." Lowering his eyes slightly, being abit tired.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:28 pm

I watched as his eyes began to droop."you sure seem tired a lot...do you sleep much." I asked. I suddenly sounded concerned for another life other than those who raised me...the Akatsuki since i was seven years old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dendrac friend or foe? rp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next