AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Sebastien Looked at Scarlet for a moment."you know we have to get Master Ceils permission first Ms. Scarlet." he informed.

I sighed."yeah i know, but the kid freaks me out." i mumbled. I then went to look up again but someone ran into me and my necklace i always wore fell of causing my fox tail and ears to reappear."Oh no!" i squeaked. I covered my ears on top of my head and looked at Crissy hopping this new discovery wouldn't ruin. everything.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:53 pm

I stood there for a moment totally speechless then I spazzed out "THAT IS SO COOL THEY LOOK SO SOFT!!" I shouted "sebastian what is all that racket out there?" a voice said coming from the study. I wonder who that is.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Sebastien looked at the door and then opened it and walked inside leaving the girl in the hallway while he explained the situation.

I looked at Crissy with wide eyes."I...thought you'd be afraid..." i said. I was surprised. Most humans would freak if they found out a demon was standing rite in front of them.

Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:13 pm

I shook my head."No ive always wanted to have ears and a tail only I wanted bunny ears and bunny tail though." I said with a smile.
"i would like to meet this girl, sebastian." said the voice again
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:33 am

I smiled widely at Crissy I liked her already.

Sebastien came back out of the room a few minutes later a boy following behind him with a patch over one eye. Sebastien nodded his head toward Crissy and waited for Ciels reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:23 am

The boy stood silent for a moment and I thought I saw a faint blush on his face...so adorable! "your clothes are very odd. Who are you and why are you?" said the boy.
"my name is Christina mizaki but everyone usually calls me Crissy. Anyway, im here because I was stupid. Im from the future where my dad built the worlds first time machine and I tested it for him thinking it wouldnt work but it did...so here I am."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:39 pm

I smiled looking from Ciel to Crissy. I saw the faint redness of Ciels face and my eyes widened slightly before i smiled wider. [awe the master likes her, how adorable!] I thought to myself.

Sebastien Stood there next to Master Ciel silently but he as well as Scarlet smiled hiding what they saw.

"So umm Master Ciel, i was wondering if we could throw a birthday party for little Crissy...Its her birthday today?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:06 pm

"I suppose it would be alright. I dont usually do this but I shall also attend."the boy said "OH THANK YOU!" I said hugging the boy causing him to blush even more.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:23 pm

I stifled a laugh as i watched them.

Sebastien stepped forward slightly as Crissy leaped towards Ciel but stopped himself and smiled after seeing his masters face redden more.

Awe there sooo cute!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:48 pm

I giggled cutely and bounced around "Thanks again...oh i never got your name." "My name is Ciel Phantomhive.he said and i smiled and kissed his cheek "You are too kind." i said and turned to scarlet "um where can I change clothes at? I have grass stains on my clothes right now."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:05 pm

I nodded to Criss and then looked at Ciel."hey master Ciel, do you have any extra rooms were Crissy can stay till she fixes the time machine?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:55 am

"yes I do. Follow me." ciel said and led us down the hall and opened a door to what I would assume to be a spare room and it was huge "this room is huge..."i said staring at it
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:23 pm

I leaned over towards Sebastian and mumbled."Yup he definitely likes her....my room is only half that size..."

Sebastian only smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:07 pm

I sat down on the bed and almost sank it was that soft. I layed back on the bed laughing like a small child. "this is soooo cool, HAHA. Its so soft!!" I said gleefully. Ciel smirked at me...or...maybe that was just his normal smile...either way he was cute!

(this is the day before they do the whole jack the ripper, investigate viscount druitt lol)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:24 pm

(okay cool ^.^)

I smiled then turned and began to walk away to let Crissy change and get ready for her party. It was time for me to get the party ready. My mood changed from nice and cheery to sudden dictator when i entered the kitchen."all rite guys heres the deal, were gonna make the best birthday party ever....there's a scared little girl down the hall and its up to us to make her feel better on this her 14th birthday!"

People began to scatter getting to work.

Sebastien looked at Scarlet and raised a brow at her sudden personality change. He had never seen this side of her before. He crossed i=his arms over his chest and watched as craziness happened.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:02 pm

I began to change my clothes. I set my music player on my phone to the song Lovey dovey by t-ara my favorite korean girl group. I was of japanese/korean decent so I knew both languages. I put on a rather comfy lavender colored dress (like the one ciel wears.) And twirled around.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:44 pm

Finally things were being done. I decided to leave Sebastien in charge. he was always good at getting things done. I went to go see if Crissy was doing okay.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:11 pm

I was twirling around the room singing to yet another korean song, bo peep bo peep by t-ara and I hadnt even noticed scarlet standing in the doorway watching me
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:31 pm

I smiled to myself watching Crissy dance. she was so cute. I stayed silent and let her have her fun.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:15 pm

The song ended and I sat down and noticed scarlet "oh hello, scarlet."i said smiling
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:54 pm

I had been leaning on the doorway with my arms crossed and smiled wide one fang showing. I stood up straight."Hey, ready for your party? Its being held in the ballroom." I announced. I then turned to walk away but stopped turning my head to the side i looked back. "by the way, Your music is...Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:24 pm

I couldnt help but grin at her comment and i ran beside her "Yeah that particular genra is called K-Pop! its usually reaally up beat song. I listen to J-Pop as well, Oh yeah i listen to them because im of japanese and korean decent." i explained
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:16 pm

I thought for a moment about what she was saying an nodded. "Alright then, its time to go to your party." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:11 pm

"Maybe being here wont be so bad." I said giggling
Back to top Go down
shadowfang

shadowfang

PostSubject: hey   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:50 pm

(mind if i join)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next