AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:57 pm

(christina)

Today was my 14th birthday and her dad was still working on his time machine...weather it actually works or not is a different story all together. I had just finished getting ready for my party when my father called me into his lab to tell me he finally finished his contraption and i volunteered to test it out...boy was i an idiot because it WORKED!! I woke up in a beautiful rose garden "Where am I?" i asked myself
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:08 pm

I was working in the garden I just happened to be the flower gardener for the master of the house Ceil. I was currently working on The roses when suddenly there was a flash of bright purple light. I squinted my eyes trying to adjust them and saw the figure of a young girl in odd clothing. I would ask you what your doing here but i think you just asked were you were sooo...i should tell you, the master wont be to happy about your sudden appearance on his property...ill need to ask you to leave please. I said my words carefully trying hard to be polite. What would be even worse was, if Sebastian found her here.

Last edited by Raita Kurokaji on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:49 pm

I looked up at this new voice then looked around tears began forming at the corner of my eyes "m-my name I-is christina and today is my 14th birthday...i just want to go home!" I shouted, crying like a4 year old child. "I just want my father..."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:09 pm

I looked at this girl with wide eyes. She seemed so young but at her age in my time she would be considered an adult. I placed my hand on the girls head.Shhh no need for such things. here, ill take you inside. Then you can tell me what has happened. Alright?" I said trying to calm the crying girl.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:19 pm

"Okay..." I said through my tears and followed the stranger in to a mansion. "In my time. The future my dad built a time machine and I offered to test it out thinking it wouldnt work but it did...so I wound up here." After I finished talking I heard what sounded like plates breaking and then an explosion followed by yelling. All of which scared me more than I already was. I sat in the fetal position to protect my self if there was to be and danger.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:52 pm

I rolled my eyes hearing the plates smashing in the kitchen."oh well guess thats more plates we'll have to buy...again." i mumbled to myself. I had one hand on my hip. I then looked down at the girl. She was afraid. What could have made her so afraid. Again i placed my hand on her shoulder."Are you alright honey...you seem terrified. dont worry its only the maid and the cooks, they're always breaking things." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:12 pm

As I sat there trembling I looked up at the stranger whose name was unknown to me. "I dont like loud noises." I said "even storms scare me..." I buried my face in the sleeves of my pink sweater to soak up my tears and fixed my black mini skirt and white thigh high socks "is my make up messed up?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:15 pm

I smiled down at the girl and laughed quietly."only a little bit, here we'll get you cleaned up...we better get you figured out soon...load noises happen a lot here." i said leading her down a long corridor.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:11 pm

I pulled out my cell phone and fumbled with the keys. I was trying to send a message to my father.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:46 pm

I stopped suddenly seeing an odd device in the girls hands.[Can she really be from the future?] i thought to myself. I stopped at a door to my right and pulled out a key to open it."here we are." i said then turned to open it.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:52 pm

I sent the message and now waited for a reply. I stepped into the room and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:51 am

I watched as she skipped around my room."What was that thing you just used?" I asked confused. While i awated her answer i opened my closet to see if i had any clothes her size to make her look more normal to "my time era".
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:01 am

"Oh it was my cell phone I use it to call people when im not home." I explained just as my phone began to play music signalimg I got a message.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 am

I blinked a few times."A...Cell...phone?" I asked. I watched the girl with her weird machine.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:43 am

My face lit up when I saw my dads number. He had gotten my text and was trying his hardest to get me back home but it might be a few months before he could fix the machine. At least I would be able to stay in contact with him. "My dad is working on getting me home but it will be awhile...this is the worst birthday ever." I said
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:55 pm

I looked at her and smiled wide getting an idea."No it isn't....come with me, we'll make it the best birthday you've ever had....just have to find Sebastien..." i mumbled the last word as i drug her out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:59 pm

So apparently I would be having the best birtday ever. I followed the stranger around more like I was being drug around. "Uh might I ask your name?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:14 pm

I stopped and looked ahead then turned and looked at the girl."oh..haha...rite, names Scarlet...and you are?" I asked not remembering if she had given me her name either.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:32 pm

"im christina mizaki but my friends usually call me Crissy." I told scarlet
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:08 pm

"Well, its lovely to meet you Crissy."I said As i began opening random doors and turning down random hallways. "Were does he hide all the time...its like hes not there and then you turn and hes there..."I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Istopped and stood infront of a room that said study "maybe the person you're looking for is in there." I said
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:43 pm

I stepped backwards and looked at the big doors to the study..."uhh.im not aloud in there...that usually were Master Ciel is." I said. I looked down at her and smiled."hey uh, i forgot i was holding these. we should take you shopping. ill buy." I offered. I then handed her the outfit i was going to give her when we were still in my room.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:04 pm

I took the outfit from scarlet and looked at it. "Thank you...its pretty." I said "WATCH OUT!!!" I heard a paniced female voice say and I turned to see a girl aboit to drop an armful of plates
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Sebastien came out of nowhere just as all of the plates were falling and caught them all.

The red haired maid fall on her face then looked up at us with her broken lenses."S-sorry." she said and stood up to dust herself off.

"there you are." I said talking to Sebastien. placing a hand on my hip and tapping my foot.

Sebastien looked at me and only smiled while handing the maid back the plates and giving her instructions. After the Maid left with the plates he turned back to me with a questioning look."yes?" He asked.

I continued smiling even though i knew what he was he was my friend. "I was wondering if you would help me set up a party for this girl here, its her birthday today and she having a bad day hmm?" I asked.

(wow i think i might need help with all this acting xD)

Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:13 pm

(Lol ill try and be sebby but I can be ciel if you want) I looked at the floor to hide my blush I had never seen such a good looking guy before. I fumbled with my phone again to keep me occupied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)   Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuroshitsuji/Black butler (anyone welcome)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next