AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:36 am

Now I felt bad since I had just jumped to conclusion and it wasn't what his true intentions were for me. "Wait I'm sorry. I've just been on my toes lately. It's really been a hard day for me and my friends. Umm this is going to sound really strange of me to ask but is it alright if you could stay here for the night. It's hard for me to go back to sleep after having such a horrible nightmare as I did." I didn't want it to seem as though I was giving myself to him or anything. I was just the sort of person who would leave the night light on so that I could rest easy. I was afraid not only of the dark, but of being alone and losing the ones closest to me. I never wanted to be alone or in a dark place.

Mayuri sighed and set the things down as he followed her. He knew that one of the three girl's was dead already. He needed to keep an eye on at least one of them, and he chose to keep an eye on Kaylee since he knew where she was. What he had failed to find was the obituary picture of a man in his mid twenties known as David Steels, another victim from the same group Randy Hamilton was in, and the current disguise that Yylfordt was using. Meanwhile as he followed her to her room, Mayuri told Kaylee, "I'm going to have to keep an eye on you. The arrancar would surely come to finish you off." He made it sound like he was going to use her as bait when he was really trying to protect her. Deep down, he was starting to grow more interests in this girl than he expected. She seemed to be the one who was more advanced with her zanpakuto than the others. She was also attractive which may be a perk for him if he falls for her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:10 am

Smirkig to himself finally she admitted it and made it look like he wasn't the one at fault here. She was warming up to him after all, and so was he to her. She was attractive but he didn't want to fall for her either. That could be bad if he did so if anything did happen it would have to be for his own pleasure and not think of her as a human being but like an object. That was also how serial killers worked often times so they didn't feel anything when they killed their victims. He turned around and then walked her over to the bed getting into it with her and holding her close so she wouldn't get scared. This was even more perfect, if she fell asleep right here he could kill her in his arms and muffle her dieing screams."I know how you feel. Of course I'll stay.

Once again the creep even followed me into my room and it would be hard to go to sleep if he was here. Even if I ddn't like the idea of him being in here at least I knew that if the arrancar tried to come in and kill me he'd be able to stop it. I tried to get to sleep but the fact the window had been shattered from earlier andthere was a cold breeze I was starting to freeze since I didn't do well when it came to cold. I liked heat and since I was small and thin, I could easily freeze to death. I knew the idea of body warmth would keep me fine but I was too hardheaded to ask him, plus I hardly knew him and doubted he would anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:12 am

I was glad that he was willing to stay, but I also felt a little uncomfortable once we got in the bed. I knew that I asked him to stay, but I didn't ask him to put his arms around me. Just knowing he was there was enough for me to not be afraid to sleep. Maybe he was coming on to me. "So how are your injuries?" I asked him not only to make conversation but to avoid the fact he had his arms around me. I wanted to say something about that, but I didn't want to make him leave either.

Mayuri saw Kaylee was shivering and knew that a frail girl such as her could freeze to death easily, he needed to keep her warm some how or she would die. He sighed knowing what he had to do as he got in the bed with her and wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him. He wouldn't admit this, but this actually felt nice to him. He had never been this close to anyone before so this was new to him. "Better?" He asked her as if he was irritated he had to do this when in all honesty he enjoyed this.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:01 pm

"Much better as long as I don't pull anything." he knew she felt uncomfortable and he smirked at this. He liked holding her but he wasn't guna admit that to her or himself. He was doing this for his own benefit not for her. He noticed how warm she was since he was always cold and thought it was stupid that humans got scared since arrancars were tough and never afraid of anything. He looked down at her and had this sudden feeling but tried to make it go away, it was stupid emotions.

I was suprised he was willing and I didn't even have to ask. Even if I didn't like him he was warm and I found myself cuding up to him to keep warm since I was still cold. I just hoped he didn't get the wrong idea from this. I hardly knew him at all and just cause he helped out didn't mean he had the privledge to do anything with me. I wondered why he also wore that ridiculous pair on his face but maybe he was a dedicated cosplayer or something, who knows. "Yeah...thanks." I looked away slightly blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:19 pm

I was glad to hear that I've fixed him up good. It was difficult especially with the pressure I was under from all that had happened. I started to notice how cold he was and thought that he must have been shivering. This would not be good for him even under his condition. I turned to face him and pulled the extra sheets over him as I took one of his hands and made friction by rubbing one of my hands back and forth on it to try to warm him up the best I could. "You're hands are like ice." I said to explain my actions.

Mayuri saw the blush and smirked. She must have enjoyed this a little more than he thought. How she cuddled up to him, it was almost as if she wanted more than his warmth. The way she stared at him also made him guess that she thought the face paint was ridiculous. He then thought, why not? So he took off his mask and gave her a towel he had recently damped in hot water. "You want to see my face so badly?" He not only asked but in a way allowed her to remove it from his face.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:21 pm

He felt her rubbing his hands and felt some type of spark from it, what he hated that was called emotions dice he was growing them towards her. Not that he was guna let himself fall in love with her, he wouldt let himself no matter how cute she was or how nice. He got even closer to her and soon enough his lips touched hers. She was warm and her skin was soft which he liked. Whatever happened beyond here he told himself afterwards he'd kill her. His arms even pulled her in closer holding her tight, but what was so special about this girl anyways?

I looked at him then at the damp towel he gave me. I wasn't entirely wanting to see his face that bad but I was curious what it looked like under all of that paint. I took the towel and started to wipe off his face whilethe black and white paint got on the white towel. Then his blue hair fell down on his wiped clean face and I saw how he was actually really handsome and what I liked most was his eyes. I just thought it was ridiculous how now a days good looking men ended up being jerks, and as far as I knew he was one of them. "You're..." I couldn't find the right words to say to him. He was good looking true but he was also someone I hardly knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:16 am

My eyes widened a bit. All I was trying to do was keep him warm but it looks like even that gave him the wrong idea. Still, it felt nice to actually be in his arms like this, even though he was cold. I wondered how anyone could be so cold in the first place. I relaxed in his arms as he held me closer to him and slowly I placed my arms around his neck. Still, I hardly knew this guy. So I pulled away from the kiss and said, "I'm sorry but this isn't right. I hardly know you like this."

Mayuri saw the surprised look on her face and smirked. He could tell that she had become speechless just from his true face. Usually he would'nt show off his face just for that reason. He didn't understand why, but when he was younger and before he wore makeup, most of the people didn't take him seriously. It was as if something about him made everyone's brains go mush instead of enlightened by his knowledge. When he found out it was his face, he put make up on and a mask. That's when people started to take him seriously, although some thought he was a mad man according to his methods. "Well?" he asked waiting for her to finish.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Since she pulled away from him it kinda annoyed Yylfordt but somehow he'd get what he wants out of her even if she resisted. But still he had to at least make her trust him so he had to do this right. "What? Never kissed a man before? Scared?" he teased her. If he did this she might feel embarrased and actually try to show him affection back so she didn't look weak in front of him. He still wanted her but he wanted her to want him too.

I was about to call him handsome but then if I said that I'd just give him the satisfaction he wanted and I couldn't do that. So instead I'd deny it and say something else so he didn't know I liked his face. Besides, it was personality I looked for in a guy not their face. And as far as I knew he was a jerk, he even threw a rock at my head with the note! How could I ever like someone like him anyways if he's rude. "You're average. Nothing special at all." I said and looked away smiling secretly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:17 pm

I was appauld by what he said to me. I was trying to be nice about it and explain how I hardly know the guy and he goes and torments me for it claiming that I'm too scared to have such emotions or something. "Obviously this is the closest you've ever been with a woman with that kind of charm." Of course, calling it his charm was an oxymoron of how rude he was to me. I then turned to the other side of the bed to look away from him as I said with a hint of temper, "Good night!" I tried my best to get some sleep but I was to angered by this guy. I was trying to be nice about it and he had to be a jerk. I hardly even know him so of course I would be uncertain of that kiss, which I hated to admit now was surprisingly nice despite his lips being so cold. Now that I thought about it why was his body so cold. I knew it was November but no one could be this cold. It's almost as if he was a corpse.

A bit surprised by this at first, Mayuri couldn't help but cackle at what your simple response turned out to be. He was expecting more out of you but saw that you were the type to deny most of what even she would've known would've been the truth. "My my, that's putting it quite bluntly, don't you agree? But I supose there are some perks that would make me as you would say "average"." He said pointing out the scared and the holes on the sides of his head where his ear lobes should've been. He knew she liked this face, but maybe she included the rest of him unless she didn't notice the rest, then she must be in denial. Silly little girls always trying to hide their flusters out of shyness or fear of being embarrassed, he couldn't blame them though since that's the way most of them are.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:04 pm

(Slow-ish replies, with my cousins and trying to give them directions. Lmfao he looked up strip clubs on his gps to mess with us xD)

Yylfordt got mad that she gave him the cold shoulder and turned over. Since he was angry he randomly got on top of her shoving her shoulders down so she'd look up at him and lay on her back. He'd make sure she wouldn't get the best of him. Even if she was a human he wasn't letting her treat him like that. "My charm? Don't mess with me!" he kissed her again only more rough this time. She was being rude even if he was rude first, so she'd pay for it. He even grabbed her wrists and held them pinned down above her head so she couldn't insult him again.

I just laughed at his response seeing how he was acting like that. So I rolled over and pulled the blanket over my head and ignored him. "Well anyways I'm going to bed. I don't know if you're staying or leaving but either way don't bother me while I'm sleeping. I told him letting him know it was obvious that I gt violent if i don't get enough of my beauty sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:31 pm

(It's cool. I'm probably going to be slowish myself since I'm multitasking again.)

Suddenly being forced onto my back and forced into a kiss, I couldn't help but feel frightened at first, but at the same time angered by this. I now see what he really was, cold and manipulative. Maybe it was his personality that made him so cold after all. I tried kicking and screaming despite my screams being muffled by his lips. He was surprisingly strong for someone so scrawny since I could barely loosen his grip off of my wrists. I had no choice. I had to use my body as I pressed it against his and forced us to roll over so now I was the one on top. I then pushed my body up to pull away from his lips and pull my wrists away from his. I then sat up straight despite being on top of him. I was too angry to think about the position we were in. Thinking about it now though, he really was coming on to me earlier, and taking what I said as an insult was just a ruse to get me to feel bad and even open up to him. Just what kind of game is he playing. "It's almost as if you do this sort of thing often. Trying to draw people closer to you, but then when they're close enough you show them your true nature and by then it's too late. People like you who take advantage and manipulate others to have control over them...makes me sick...You were never a victim...were you...?" It was all starting to make sense now. Why would he be acting one way and then the other, as if he was a completely different person...unless...Oh Shit!!

Mayuri chuckled and laid beside her as he slowly wrapped an arm around her to cuddle with her. She was so warm compared to him, but then again, she was alive, and he was dead. Of course his body would be so cold compared to hers, but not as cold as that of a hollow at least. He then whispered to her in her ear in almost a soft pur, "Pleasant dreams for now. Be ready to defend yourself and your friends tomorrow if you want them and yourself to live." He knew that because of the situation, he was able to fight with them, but he didn't want anyone to know how close he was to her, so when they fight, he was going to act like he's not even going to protect them, but instead stick with the protocal, even though the one he was truly protecting was Kaylee.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:31 pm

(Wait I thought we didn't want you to find out it was Yylfordt until after? o__O;; And well if I go to sleep while you...Yeah, I may as well just not even play my part. >_<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:44 pm

(Yeah I got a little carried away...besides the way things were heading he might as well have raped me. Anyways let's ignore that part of my part where I figure out the truth and I'll fix Mayuri's part.)

Mayuri smirked seeing that she was a fiesty type. This made him feel a little frisky now. He couldn't help but cuddle up to her and even slowly wrap his arms around her waist. Now having her in his arms only made his lust grow stronger. She was so warm to the touch compared to his cold body since he was after all a spirit. He wanted to keep this warmth with him always. It had been so long since he had felt such warmth. He suddenly felt the urge to kiss all over her neck as he held her tightly to him from behind her. He couldn't understand it, but for some reason he just couldn't keep his hands off of her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:46 pm

(Not to be rude but...Does all our rp's have to go to this? >__< Just sayin...I kinda hoped we could do an rp where its not revolved around that because when it does our rp dies... >___> But then again we don't have a huge plot going either...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:50 pm

(I've always been more of a romance rper, so this is what I've always been used to, but I am always open to other options as long as I am able to learn how to do so. We can try an rp where this sort of thing doesn't happen as long as we can continue this one. Besides, the disney rps never get to this right? We should come up with an plot after the...you know so that it doesn't die if that's the case.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:00 pm

(Well that's where we're different. I'm a novella rp'er who battles and kills. I'm not really the romantic rp'er like you and Catt may have done. I can't just spend my entire rp life doing this... It'll make me entirely depressed. And to be honest, we've done it so much I get no excitement from it. I don't even care, nothing is different really anyways, its the same ol same ol...Sorry if I'm being difficult and its ticking you off but I honestly can't keep rp'ing like this or I will not want to rp with you at all. And most our plots (no offense) completely suck. I want at least action, adventure, something that makes me thrilled to actually want to rp and be eager to see your replies. Now a days I'm kinda spiffy about coming online...Sorry to say it but that's my feelings. I tend to be blunt a lot...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:06 pm

(It's ok, I understand. I'm starting to lose my rping touch anyways. So what now?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:10 pm

(How's about we do a NORMAL rp. No guys included. Just us two with a REAL plot? Besides I think them being there gets in the way anyways.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:11 pm

(Ok, what should the plot be?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Not sure but I can easily make a plot with Miharu. Just the fact that she's a cannibal is enough to start a plot...She may be like murdering or something and that starts a plot. Have like a main bad guy, idk. >_<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 pm

(It's probably best that I don't think up the bad guy. Most of my ideas seem to be kinda crappy lately.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:26 pm

(I'm good at being creative so I'll be able to come up with a bad guy probably. Plus if I'm using Miharu I can novella like I want since I've been rp'ing her for years. Lanna don't have all of her figured out enough yet. Do you want it to be from childhood, teen years, or adulthood?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:30 pm

(Not sure, and if you're going to be Miharu I may have to be Yori for this rp. I might have to go soon because I am starting to feel tired since I stayed up really late last night.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:35 pm

(Alright well lemme know then once you come back and I'll start the rp.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:37 pm

(Ok, night)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next