AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:53 pm

(Im having a really hard time with this rp to be honest. I dont have whole lot to work off of...omg that picture mad me laugh xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:58 pm

(Lol and we should come up with a plot for you too if that's the case. How about Mayuri is secretly helping you out only and he gives you some info about what you're up against. Or we could also through in your demon or the fact that maybe Mayuri would want you as his vice captain?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:10 pm

(Well to be honest I kind of dont feel the rp much at all. I mean plus the whole seal thing messed up some possibilites. We know its Yylordft now and theres no way he's guna be able to get inside, Emily wouldnt fall for a trick if he disguised himself again, I don't have much of anything to do, Mayuri doesn't do much of anything, and even if we figure something out wtf are we guna do with Meg? I honestly feel like I can't continue this rp. Sorry...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:22 pm

(Actually I was planning on having Meg killed off either way. And we can have something happen to the seal that would break it. Either way it doesn't stop Yylfordt if a human is pulling him inside or touching him as he enters. I can be decieved at times as well. I was hoping to use Mayuri in this rp more often and I do have many ideas to use for him. I'm sorry if I seem almost begging at the moment but I don't want to give up on this rp just yet. I actually like to see Yylfordt be more like himself for once instead of being nice all the time. We just need to come up with a plot for you and Mayuri.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:36 pm

(I guess we can do that for Yylordft but then he'll just fall in love with Emily and be nice so his mean streak isnt guna last very long unless we made it like a one night stand and make him evil again. And yeah i have no clue for my part since I'm kinda stuck on what to do. And how the hell is the seal guna go away? None of us are guna break it if we want ourselves protected and Yylordft cant touch it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:43 pm

(I've got an idea. Meg is going to get curious about what it is and try to reach for it, but because she's so small only the tips of her fingers can reach it. Becuase she's not careful with it, then it falls and cracks. How's that? And if it's going to be a one night stand then it's going to have to be rape. I just don't want him going soft. For you, I will have Mayuri give you hints about what's going on. He'll be as blunt as when he chucked the seal at your head, I can assure you that. And you're the only human in this rp other than myself who can have a zanpakuto, so maybe you get yours somehow. What do you think? Also I'm replying to the other rps so we won't be so stuck on this one.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:33 pm

(Alright I guess it'll have to do. Since we got nothing else really...)

We walked back inside and forced Meg back to her bedroom. I went and got rid of the body before I had though so Meg couldnt cry over it anymore since it was hidden. Once back inside, I scratched the back of my head and sighed seeing that the guy was gone, but was still curious how we had even done all of that. Either way, I was exhausted and wanted me time so I went back to my room for the night.

Yylordft stormed off back to hueco mundo to report to Grimmjow. When he heard the news that his cover was blown, Yylordft got in a lot of trouble and plus for retreating and not killing us right there and then. He was immediatly sent back though to finish us off. Grimmjow didnt want us surviving and needed us dead. When Yylordft came back to yhe human world he was now in a new disguise, and older guy maybe in his mid-twentys, with long blond hair and blue eyes, but he was more thin than muscular. He remembered this time the advice Matt gave him and used this to his advantage. But also now from Grimmjows help, he was beaten up to make it look more convincing to fool us. He then made it back to the house and hit on the door as a Hollow appeared, figuring he was human. "Help, someone please help!" hopefully this plan would work for him to be dragged inside because of his injuries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:45 pm

(I'll try to give more opennings for an opportunity for you to do something as we reply to this rp.)

I heard banging on the door and realized there must have been others. I slowly got up and opened the door to see an older man in his mid-twenties. He looked like he was seriously injured. I wasn't sure at first but then I saw one of those things again and dragged him in to keep him safe. I then shut the door and looked at Kaylee as if to ask what should we do with him. He was a complete stranger after all.

Meanwhile back at the soul Society, Mayuri felt that if that Kaylee girl was going to be able to defend herself and not have others defending her like the last time, he would have to give her a nudge, but only that. So he wrote another note that read, "You can't always cowar behind someone and be a burden to them. I could care less if you survive or not with this small advice, but you should concider learning your zanpakuto's name if you care enough about your life. It certainly is no concern of mine what chose you make after reading this letter." He was going to be blunt about this again as he returned to the woulds close the the house and tied the note to a rock before chucking it at the basement window closest to you.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:04 pm

(My sister just made me bacon ._. wtf, since when is she nice?! I have a feeling she's going to use this against me somehow in the near future for favors...)

I looked at the guy that Emily dragged inside seeing him all beaten up. The guy looked terrible. But i didnt think it was a trap since I didnt think that arrancar guy would try to convince us that much that he'd beat himself up, so I figured it was just some random guy. "Help fix him up? I dont know." then i noticed my window had been shattered and once again another note. [Oh great gypsies again] i thought to myself but picked it up and read it. Whoever wrote this was an idiot because now my window was broken and probably those things could get insids if they showed up again.

"Thanks for the help...I was just walking with my dog through the woods to get some exercise but then we were attacked. My dog didnt make it but I somehow survived and luckilu found this house." he lied, hoping she'd fall for it since it did sound pretty convincing. So far so good. Plus now that he was inside he could somehow kill us both along with Meg from the inside of the house. All he had to do now was act the role and wait til we fell asleep so he could kill us in our sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:30 pm

(wow...that or maybe she's onto our conversation and doesn't want to seem that way. When I find out someone's talking bad about me about something, I would immediately make it seem like that's not true to prove them wrong.)

I nodded to Kaylee's command as I grabbed the first aide kit and opened it. I got a towel and a bowl of hot water as I damped the towel with it. I really felt bad for this guy since he lost his pet and wasn't even involved in this mess. "Hold still. This will sting a bit," I told him as I cleans the wounds. There some nasty ones on parts of his face as well. I then picked up some Neosporin and dabbed some onto his cuts to keep him from getting an infection. After that I finally bandaged him up. Meg watched while I was tending to the stranger. She didn't like him one bit. She was still depressed over the fact that Matt was dead. She then finally complained, "How do we know he's not like Randy?!" She had no idea about the seal and how it worked. I then finally asked, "Hey Kaylee did you see who through that rock? Is there someone else out there trying to kill us?"

Mayuri had almost hit Kaylee, which was his intention so that she could catch it again. He had been a soul reaper for so long he had forgotten how fragile humans could be, especially the female ones. Seeing that his deed was done once again, he returned to the soul society to try and figure out a way around the orders given by the head captain not to intervine. He then came up with a perfect idea. Why not make it seem like some of his subbordenates were attacked by killed off by the hollows from that area while on a different mission. If one of their own was killed by one of their own for no reason, then they would have no choice but to step in. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:09 pm

(Wait, what? ._.?)

Soon Meg got bored of watching and went back to her room to cry and whinw alone. Plus she saw the glare Yylordft gave her and left because she didnt like his death glare. Leaving them alone they sat in your room while you cleaned him up. He was relieved she was making his injuries stop hurting since they were real and not fake after all, besides, he needed to be in tip top shape if he was going to kill them tonight anyways. So for now he kept silent and waited for her to finish and go to sleep.

"Nothing really important, just some person giving us a warning, as if we havent already noticrd te problem." i told her. It was a lie but also partially true. Now I was concerned on who the hell was throwing these random rocks with notes and wanted to find out myself. But for now since we were safe I'd work on finding out tomorrow. For now I stayed in my room and practiced trying to do those black flames again, but instead this time a sword appeared and imitting from the sword from the tip was the flames which made me smirk. (lol thats miharu's move though. She can make fire come out of her sword too.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:37 pm

(Nvm)

I sighed seeing that Meg was still upset. "Don't mind her, we lost a friend ourselves and he happened to be her boyfriend. I'm not surprised that she's still upset. Ok you're all patched up. I may have to check on the wounds to see if they improve tomorrow. I don't know much about what's out there so maybe I can learn something from your injuries about this things." I then cleaned up everythin and washed my hands after everything was sanitized and packed away back into the first aide kit. "There's a room close by that was supposed to be for..well he didn't seem to have planned to spend the night in it anyways." I mentioned seeing as how it was supposed to be "Randy's" room. Just because I healed his injuries didn't mean that I wanted him to stay in my room with me neither. I hardly even knew this guy, but at least he wasn't one of them since he was able to enter the room without any problems.

Mayuri had now sent some of his subordenates on a "mission to search for any stray souls" close by to the area where the hollow worms dwelled. They were unaware of the dangers of that area. Suddenly the worms attacked them and ate them, which was what Mayuri had planned. Those that survived would fight back or retreat. The soul society wouldn't hold it against them for being unaware of the hollows being there and assume they were only trying to defend themselves. It wasn't that they no longer killed hollows. They just didn't want to get involved with what the arrancars were doing to humans with spiritual energy. Now that the reports were made about the incident, they would surely step in and grant all soul reapers to attack any hollow they find. Receiving the warrant, Mayuri was now able to go nuts.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:07 pm

"Thanks for the help. My name is Yylordft." he put on a smile. He knew when he changed from Randy to himself he never told the girls his name, so right now it was safe to use it without any suspicion. He just had to pretend to be nice to trick her and soon enough before the nights end she'd be dead. When she finished bandaging him up he stood to his feet and stretched then yawned. He wasnt actually tired, just that the sooner they go to sleep the faster she dies. As she showed him to Randy's room, or so his, he sat on the bed. He already knew Emilys name so it didnt matter to him if she said it or not.

I finished practicing with my sword after about an hour and got up walking into the kitchen to grab something to drink which of course was my beloved obsession, mt.dew. I grabbed my drink and headed back into the room, seeing as how the window was broken I used a blanket to cover it so I wouldnt get the cols breeze from outside to come in. Plus with the protective seal, I dont think the monsters can get through it anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:33 pm

I nodded to him as a way of saying that it was no problem. When he introduced himself to me, I thought that that was a strange name. I was getting tired myself now that I thought about it. "If your wounds continue to hurt or get worse, I'll be in my room, ok?" Night." I said to him before saying goodnight to everyone else for the night. While in my room, I felt that I might as well unpack my pajamas at least as I took off my clothes and changed into them. I was going to try to get a good night's rest after all. Meg went to bed before anyone else did. She needed to relax after all that we've been through tonight anyways, especially after losing a boyfriend like that and having to find his corpse.
Once I was asleep, I was starting to dream about horrible things. I was in Meg's room, but there was blood everywhere, mostly on the bed. I then found Meg's mutilated body along side Matt's holding hands as if through death they were reunited once more. God it was awful. I then walked into Lanna's room. There was blood as well, but when I found Lanna, I saw that it wasn't her blood for the blood came from her mouth, but she didn't seem in pain at all. I then walked into my room, there was only blood on the bed. I then looked in the mirror, and I was wearing white, but it was stained with blood around the lower area. I lifted up my night dress too see blood between my legs as well. Then when I looked at the floor I saw something horrible, but I couldn't remember what it was as soon as I woke up panting and sweating from the horror of it all. What did the dream mean? Did it have a meaning?

Now that Mayuri was aloud to kill off the hollows from outside of the house, he was running wild like a mad man on a killing spree. Considering he was also a mad scientist, he had countless amount of ways to kill off those pathetic lowlife creatures. Watering the ground with a special concentrated acid that only kills organisms, or simply having his bankai eat them like spagghetti. Either way he was enjoying himself as he did this. Once he had finished them off, he decided to see if everything in the basement was alright so he stepped inside. He saw the girl, Kaylee, drinking some strange liquid that seems to have the title mt.dew on it. What a strange thing to do, drinking dew from the mountains. He then sensed an arrancar in the basement. Now who the hell invited the arrancar in. He knew the seal was being used on the basement so someone must have dragged the arrancar invitingly inside for him to be there in the first place. From what he could tell, it was the same one. Look's like he might be having some more fun tonight after all.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:03 pm

(Lmfao! Hah, dew from the mountains... XD Oh look what I got in the mail from Catt! She drew me this picture, I love itttttttt 8D)

Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 610104c2

Yylordft wasn't pleased that she left just saying that but didn't care. Still, something did make him slightly care and get mad as if she rejected him and walked away. He then sensed that man in the basement, but how the hell did he get inside? Either way, looks like he'd have to kill them off quickly while he could. For now he'd kill the girl Meg since no one really cared about her, and if the other two girls were asleep they wouldn't notice and think that Meg's just sleeping. They wouldnt know a thing until morning. He slipped out of his bed and walked down the hall quietly making sure to watch as Emily went into her own bedroom. The coast was clear. He then made it into the Meg's room, she was sound asleep which made things easier. Suddenly his sword appeared as he slit her throat so she couldn't make any noise to cry for help and in minutes she died. He cleaned up the blood off his sword and made it look like he didn't do it. Putting a knife in her hands it would look like Meg killed herself for the loss of her Matt. Next target was Emily, but when he reached her door he stopped. Something told him not to kill her and he didn't know why. Either way he had to make a quick decision before that soul reaper figured out he was here.

I was drinking my mt.dew but then I felt some crushing pressure weigh down on me which I wouldn't know until later which was spiritual pressure. I looked around but then I saw a strange man standing there and my jaw literally dropped knowing there was someone who got inside the house. I didn't know who he was but I didn't want to find out as suddenly my zanpakuto appeared in my hand, ready to fight him if I had to. "Who the hell are you?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:28 am

(lol XD that looks really good.)

I couldn't go back to sleep after that horrible nightmare, so I got up and decided to get out of the room for a bit. I knew I couldn't leave the basement, but I needed to at least be out of my room. As I opened the door I saw Yylfordt awake and had to ask, "Did you need something?" I rubbed my eyes a bit since I was a bit tired, but I was too scared to go back into my room after the nightmare I just had. I then saw a sword in his hand and wondered where he got it from. It looked similar to the one that appeared in my hands only the hilt was a bit different. "Where did you get that?" I asked him wondering if he was just like me and Lanna. That could've explained why he was attacked as well.

Mayuri could see now that this girl was able to sense spiritual pressure. He could still sense the presence of an arrancar in this room, to now was not the time for a little one on one sparring. "No time for formalities, little girl. Now tell me. Which one of you let the arrancar in? He couldn't have been able to come in unless either the seal was broken, if someone dragged him in." Whoever did it was a total fool. Even though the arrancar could've been disguised as a human, he couldn't have been able to have cloaked his spiritual pressure very well. It would take enough spiritual pressure as it is to put up a disguise clever enough to fool these girls again. Now he could also smell blood in the air. "Seems like he's already killed off one of your friends."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:21 pm

(Out of curiosity would you be able to edit that drawing of mayuri and lanna for me? :O)

Yylorft didn't expect hed to open the door randomly in front of him. When she looked at his sword and said that it caught him off guard since usually someone would scream and think he was going to attack her which was his actual original plan anyways. He looked at the sword and tried to think up something to trick her. "Oh this? It was handed down through my famiy, my father gave it to me when he died. I had it out just in case those things would attack again. Had to make sure you were alright." he almost scowled at the fact he even said those words since he didn't give a crap about anyone but himself.

I looked at him curiosly since he randomly was talking about something I didn't know since I had no idea what an arrancar is. But then he said Something was insde and somehow we let it in. Was he talking about Yylordft? But he was harmless, right? "How the hell should I know if you're not the actual bad guy? You wont even tell me who you are so I can't trust you or take your word for it. Get out or I'll have to kill you myself." I threatened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm

(I'm not sure, I've sort of lost my inspiration for art at the moment. The only reason I do art at all now is for my class so I don't fail it. Idk how to get myself motivated again T_T )

I understood now and saw that he was trying to make sure I was ok. Also it was something from his dead father so I didn't pry much about it and respected his privacy. "I see. Well I'm alright, I just had a bit of a nightmare..." Suddenly I saw a small piece of Yylfordt's face peeling and I was shocked to see that it was him. The same man who killed Matt and was planning to kill us. I new I had to get away from him as soon as possible and warn Kaylee and Meg before it was too late, unknowing of Meg's tragic fate. I then tried to run past him as fast as I could and called out, "Kaylee! Get Meg And Run!" I figured that if I don't make it out alive, at least they would.

Mayuri sighed and said to her, "You really don't know how to read do you. I specifically wrote that note telling you that the seal would protect you from all evil. Now if I was as evil as you say, then why am I here? No one had to drag me in like one of you had to for the monster you welcomed." He then heard one of the girls yelling and sighed, "Too bad for you. Sounds like your friends are already done for." He wasn't going to save them now. He was insulted by this girl for thinking he would be involved with such creatures, that now he was going to let her fight off the arrancar on her own with whoever was left alive along with her. He was going to observe her and see what she's truly capable of.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:43 pm

(Wait I thought you wanted alone time with Yylordft? If you figure out he's evil like your last post I can't do anything in terms of that for you. And again, Mayuri just seems kinda pointless and useless in this rp...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:32 pm

(I know I just couldn't think of anything to post for both my part and yours. I was only winging it that time. You know what. Scratch my last post. I'm going to make a new one right here. It's also really hard to make Mayuri act like he doesn't care about you and at the same time make him more useful since his goal is to help us out, mostly you in this case, but I'll try.)

"I see...well I'm alright I just had a nightmare that's all..." I then rubbed my eyes still tired, but I was afraid to go back to sleep alone, especially after that nightmare. I then began to asked him, "So you and your father were close?" I didn't mean to pry too much in this guy's personal life. I was only trying to make a conversation since there was no way I could go back to sleep. If he didn't want to talk about it then I could understand that, considering his father was dead and all.

Mayuri sighed seeing the girl still didn't trust him. "Foolish humans can be so ignorant. Do you remember the notes that were tossed at you? Did you even bother to read them, girl? Obviously you didn't if you can't figure out how I was able to get in when the seal doesn't work on a soul reaper such as myself." He explained making it clear that he was not human, but also that he was the one who was helping them out all this time in his own harsh way. He then flash stepped in front of her as he held the zanpakuto between his index finger and his thumb eaily as he moved it aside. "Impressive, but you still have long ways to go. I can show you how to properly use this zanpakuto if you want to survive. Your choice."

(Is this better?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:52 pm

(Well up to you, I just feel like all our rp's are waaay too rushed. We get to the plot line things too quickly, reason why I wanted to quit the last rp. And well I already know you don't know very well how to rp May so instead of trying to make him mean and not caring I guess make him how you usually write his part.)

"Yes, we were very close. We use to go hunting a lot, the forest around this house actually was the area we use to hunt in." he hoped this lie would work for her since he made it sound pretty convincing. She ddn't seem to be fooled or notice anything so he figured his cover wouldn't be blown. "What about you? It seems like you're close with the other two girls." he knew Meg was dead but not like Emily knew that. He still knew another Soul reaper was in the house but he wasn't moving this way, he felt my spiriual pressure with him so the soul reaper was probably busy talking.

I backed up a little when he came towards me and even got in my personal space. He must have not been worried I had a sword since he moved it out of the way with his bare fingers not caring if it cut him. I didn't know if I could trust this guy, he was strange and even made my spine tingle. But if what he said was true and he was the one who gave me that seal in the forest, he must have good intentions. He must have cared if he was willing to try to protect us from those monsters from getting in outside. "You say you don't care but you must if you're actually here. Besides, I already know how to use a sword." I told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:16 pm

(I agree with that. Still, I don't want it to get dry before we even build up to our plots, I think we need to come up with a middle plot before the big plots so that way we won't be so stuck or rushed all of the time. Ok, I won't make him such a nice guy either. I know none of us like softies. I just won't make him harsh to the point of treating you like crap. Also I was thinking that the face peeling off thing that reveals Yylfordt should wait until later on durring the s.e.x. It would be twice as painful from the betrayel not only because of the s.e.x. but also when I find out about Meg's death and realise later on that Yyflordt was able to get in because I dragged him in. What do you think?)

"Well, Kaylee is almost like a sister to me, espeicially since we have so much in common it's almost eerie (It is when you think about it ._.). Meg is more close to Matt then she was to me. I personally think she can be such a brat at times, but Matt's dying wish was to keep her safe, so that's what I have to do. So while you were hunting with your father, did you ever notice these strange giant worm things from underground? That was what attacked me and my friends earlier. What was odd was that they looked like they wore masks and had holes in them." I asked him. If he had been out there hunting with his father before as he said, then maybe he might have noticed them and might know a way for us to defend ourselves.

Mayuri tch'd at her words. This girl was too quick to assume things, as any human girl would be. "So quick to assume. How do you know I'm not only here to kill the arrancar. It is my duty to do so after all. Why don't you show me that room that this Randy kid was planning to stay in. If my theory is correct, the arrancar could be staying there once again since that would be the place for him to plan out this entire evening." He said to her. This arrancar seemed to be only as smart as an average minded person. So he had to have kept all of his plans or any other evidence of it in his room. And if the guy was wearing a different disguise and was found in that same room, surely it would prove him to be the one after all.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:07 pm

(Sorry for my slow replies and all. My iPod is loading super slow for some reason.)

"No, we hadn't. Never once had we crossed them, until you guys showed up have I seen them. Maybe they're attracted to your group or something..." he got closer to her but had this thing that told him inside to get near her and take her. Her human smell was strong and it made his blood pump. He wasn't sure if he wanted to love her or eat her, since he was an arrancar after all. He then let himself Ito the room and closed the door behind him looking at her and got closer until they barely touched. "I can protect you from those beasts. Just trust me, they won't come near you." he had to do something to earn her trust, once he had it then he could easily trick her then kill them. For now he had to get her on his side while also not blowing his cover with the soul reaper in the house.

This guy had a mouth on him which I didn't really like. He was rude to say the least and gave me the creeps. Either way I had to keep a close eye on him, he was right to the fact he wasn't evil and that's what let him cone in, but he didn't seem like a good guy which is what bothered me. Either way I took him to Randy's room but didn't see that one guy in here from earlier so I figured he was probably still getting patched up by Emily or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:31 pm

(It's ok.)

I was a bit surprised by Yylfordt's actions. What was he up to? I wondered. The fact that he let himself into my room and closed the door behind him and how close he got to me as he said to me that he could protect me if I trusted him, it was as if he was implying that he wanted something from me. "Are you coming on to me?" Iasked him as I took a few steps back since he was invading my personal space and I hardly even knew him like that. My eyes narrowed at him as if to show how strange I thought it was of him to be thinking about that sort of thing at a time like this.

Mayuri looked around the place once they were there. While inside, he could smell the strong stentch of an arrancar. "Oh yes, this is definitely the arrancar's room. Let's see what we can find. Dig up what you can and show them to me." He commanded her as he started digging around through his room. So far he found almost nothing, until he found a newspaper article on the recently dead humans with Spiritual energy. "I see now, for every group he kills off, he disguises himself as one of the humans from the previous group he's murdered." He then shows the obituary picture of a Randy, who in life was known as Randy Hamilton, Born 1996 and Died 2011. There were more similar articles and even some articles about a group of kids either going missing or killed once a month.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:14 am

He knew Emily was a cautious person, so just coming onto her like this would destroy her trust. Yylordft needed to play hs cards right if he wanted to get her let alone kill her. Maybe he ought to just leave and wait until she sleeps, he didn't -have- to have fun with her even if he liked the idea of mutilating his prey but either way she'd die one way or another. Instead he'd make her feel bad about it, make it seem like it was her fault and make her want it so she couldn't blame him. "That wasn't what I was trying to do. Fine, if you really think of me as that kind of person I'll just leave." he made way for the door but hoped she'd stop him and apologize and ask him instead of the other way around. "I think it was you who wanted something for bringing it up."

What the hell was up with this guy? He was rude and even bossing me around now. The guy was a complete asshole, I doubted he probably even had any friends. I still looked around anyways but found nothing. What did this prove? Randy was gone now anyways so it didn't matter. Either way I'd just let the guy do what he wants and then get out. I was tired and I wanted to go to sleep anyways. "Whatever you do, get it done and get rid of Randy. I'm going to bed and that's that. I don't care what you do to catch him beyond here." I was honestly tired and had a long day, plus I was exhausted from training earlier. I then left and went back to my room shutting off the light and crawling into bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surviving Hell (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next