AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha high school

Go down 
+3
Roronoa Zoro
Waru
Tenten
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Konoha high school  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:12 pm

"How in the world did she come up with that answer...?" I was dumbfounded as I followed behind Tenten with my hands stuffed back into my pockets. My eyes darted from one group of people to another, "Gah... too many people... way too many people..." I closed my eyes and shook my head harshly. When I reopened them, I saw her sitting at a table, alone. Tenten looked back at me and gave me a look that confused me... I swear, that's all she does, confuses me until I feel like my head it ready to blow. Then she was already chatting away with the girl.

She was looking at me, and I turned my head the other way. I shut my eyes again; it was like I was preparing myself for that pepper spray to slap my face.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:14 pm

"Oh, I'm Tenten, by the way." I said smiling with a slight giggle and soon motion for Zoro to introduce himself, thinking that they should properly talk face to face to each other.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Akira would bow her head lightly "Nice to meet you Tenten, Im akira." she'll greet while a smile plastered on her creamy pale lips. She'll then notice the male look away and raise an eyebrow before have a small smirk upon her lips "What is it? I dont bite." she'll say to him with a smile before placin the kunai on the table next to the hand made carvened toy. Before she knew it she'll turn around to see the preppy girls such as Sakura walk by only to have a glare upon her face. Akira would glare back as the two timing to goody two shoes walked away. "Damn bitch.." she'll say softly before looking back at tenten "sorry..she's annoying.."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Seeing Sakura I would glare at her and mumble out 'slut' as my fist were tightened in slight anger. Since Lee has a thing for her I personally didn't find anything to like her other than her strength which kinda made it annoying for me. Hearing Akira apologizing made me shake my head, "Oh no! Don't worry about it! She's definately annoying!" I let out not caring if she heard as she walked away. "You know Akira? I like you already!!" I said simply with a happy smile convinced that any girl who would hate Sakura as much as me then they would be my best friend!! Either that! Or they just share same interest! Like Zoro and our music.

My injured hand came up in it's tight bindings and scratched the side of my head. Relaxing all my arm muscles on my other hand it fell out of my pocket as though I suddenly lost feeling showing scars all over my hands and a couple on my arm from all the weapons I practiced with.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Akira. I made a neon colored note of that name in my thoughts.

I heard her voice fluttering my way, and I know I blushed like a love-struck idiot. I cautiously cracked my right eye opened, and after a safe couple of seconds, I opened both. "...Zoro..." I introduced in a mumble, avoiding any eye-contact with her. It was then when she looked away, her attention off me, I let out that deep breath that had been caught in my throat. When I felt my nervousness subside, I looked at the person Akira and Tenten wanted to drag down to the pits of hell. I'd never seen her before, and, to be blunt, she was a skank. I looked away with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:32 pm

I would giggle ever so slightly at Zoro's introduction but not so much for people to hear me since before i did, i pressed the tips of my fingers against my lips, curling my lips inward not exactly making contact with my fingers. Just seeing Sakura made her blood boil, not that I had a thing for Lee it's just i don't believe a girl like her really deserves a nice guy like Lee. Lee was like my brother from another mother ( haha xDD ) I mean i love him But as a bro. Anyways i looked and observe Akira, in a very obvious way, liking pretty much everything about her as i nidded my head having a smile on my face. I know that she would probably look at me weird i didn't really mind at all since it's how i am, although Zoro's probably already used to how weirdly i am.

"So Akira! Just a random question." I let out as i shaped my chin with my fore finger and thumb making an L shape with my right hand as my other hand lightly gripped my elbow of it and making a dramatic curious face as an anime shining star light appeared out of no where at the corner of my dark brown eye. "Do you perhaps play an intstrument??" I finally asked without changing my expression as i stared at Akira awaiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:20 am

wonders around the hallways of the School... wearing Black jeans instead of Normal school skirt and a school shirt with a lose tie... has ear plugs in ears with a lollipop in mouth humming the song she is listening to, her bag not full of school books but of manga and comics... Pockets full of sugary sweets... Skips along in her own little world

( Sorry didn't have time to read all your comments... Doing school work as well!)
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Akira would look back at zoro and smile "Your name is cute. I like it." she'll say with a smile while looking at him wh er silvrish eyes yet they'll switch back at tenten "haha you know what tenten your a pretty chilled back kind of gal.I like that.. i have a feeling we will be good friends! Huh, oh a instrument..hm i play bass." she'll say smiling before turning around to grab my dirtbike helmet and placing on a chair "hey u two should come to the opening of konoha's motosports event! I can give u tickets." akira would say while digging around in her backpack before pulling out two V.I.P passes
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:19 pm

I would smile as she complimented my name agreed that we would be close friends. I thought about her being bass in Zoro and my band. Looking over at my closest friend Zoro sending him a mind message while the backgorund suddenly became lightning and lightning shot out of the side of my eye. Mind message"Oi do you think she's good? We need a bass player right??" I sent the message in to Zoro's mind.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:55 pm

I could clearly feel my nervousness tidal wave back at me when she set her dazzling gaze upon me again. I quickly hung my head so that I was staring only at the dull ground, and I wouldn't deny the fact that my face was red once again. I peeked up with one eye when I heard her respond to Tenten, and I lifted my head when I noticed she wasn't focused on me anymore. So she played bass? Well, weren't we fortunate. I automatically knew what Tenten was thinking, I'm positive she's amazing at bass. 'Should ask her to join, you should ask her. Cause I'm not. I sent back to her, emotion in my eyes frantic near the end of my thought. I blinked out the look and turned to the tickets in Akira's hand. By the way she was dressed and how she drove her dirt bike I should have known she was a real racer. I would gladly accept the tickets, for racing had always entertained me, but I couldn't say a syllable. So, I just stared at them.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:43 pm

( oh shoot!! I forgot to mention the tickest!!!!! 0.0 )

I would smile as I gladly took 'a' VIP ticket purposle wanting Akira to hand it to Zoro as I acted as though soooooooo interested in the VIP ticket. Getting the voice message, "Why does it have to be me?? Why not you? I mean you're gunna have to talk to her sooner or later." I reasoned.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Akira would smile softly as they took d tickets. But then she'll look to see the popular guy named sasuke uchiha only to have sakura surround him immedietely she'll laugh "damn that sakura needs to learn when a man is not interested." she'll laugh though she already knew sasuke. They were sort of rivals. Akira would then see the time on the clock only to sigh softly before pulling back her light brown silky hair with the coon tails behind her left ear to reveal 2 piercings. Two silver small loop earrings. "So whats up you two?" she'll ask

(lol XD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:40 pm

While waiting sighing at Zoro's suggestion I looked over at Akira. "Akira, do you mind if we have you play bass for us?? Just to see what cha got!" I asked smiling with my toothy grin. "I think I have one stored in the closet of our band room if you need one." I suggested just in case as I pointed to behind me towards the band room up stairs with my thumb.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 pm

"I prefer listening over speaking." I retorted. Once she asked Akira herself, I bowed my head to her in a silent thank-you. I shot a quick glance over at the clock - Kendo would be starting soon. Couldn't be late for the class I was in charge of.

(Sorry for the really short post, playing a video game at the moment :p)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:47 pm

"Fine!" I sighed again as i waited for Akira's response thinking that i should probably get to the weapontry class ( haha weapontry????? ^-^; hehe i dunno I'm crazy from the chocolate doughnut my friend gave me today xDD haha ) before the actual students do. Yeah, I'm the weapontry teacher and the only person who uses weapons as much as i do. So since I'm the only weapons user, Hokage-sama just decided that i should just teach everyone everything about weapons.
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:52 pm

(Gah, there's not much of a point of me being here. Since no one responded to my reply, I'm just gunna leave this rp. If you ever do want me back in this rp, just let me know)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:59 pm

( i'm sooooooo sorry Waru!! ^0^; BUT when the time comes i'll PM you!! Pinky promise!!!!! => )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:13 pm

(sorry... waru!)

Akira would smile and shake her head "Nah... I already got one." she'll say before realizing she needs to head to the mx track."well i gotta go, see you all at d race later today.." she would say before putting her jersey back on and swinging her backpack onto her right shoulder
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:20 pm

I would nod my head, "Yeah I gots to head to weapontry class to teach meet Zoro and I up in the band room after school. Kay??" I let out as I headed in the oposite direction smiling for I knew that Akira and Zoro were going in the same direction. I waved goodbye as I walked towards my class, "Later!" I let out now running through the halls as the security ninjas that knew me well and shouted at me telling me not to run as I giggled a toothy grin as I greeted them as though seeing them so casually.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:53 pm

I watched Tenten walk off, well, run off, towards her class; and if I may input, she was good at her job. This left me and Akira standing in an awkward silence -... ohhhh, I see what Tenten did there. Well wasn't she sneaky... But now what in the world was I supposed to do? Say one of my least favorite words, good-bye? Walk away? Anything seemed wrong to do, and if I didn't act fast, she'd probably just walk away thinking I'm some moron. "Shall we continue?" I pointed down the hallway while lowering my eyes to the floor. I dropped my arm back to my side and awaited her answer of a smiling yes, I'll walk with you, or sneering no, I'm not interested.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Akira would wave bye to tenten as she would then turn to zoro and smile "yea lets go zoro-kun." she'll say with a smile and walk next to him before they'll start walking side by side eachother. "soo um im sorta of new to skool...and do u kno where the office is? its a huge skool and i think i need a map." she'll ask as her hyuuga eyes would look at him and suddenly she was doin hinata's bad habit.. playing with her fingers
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:09 pm

After arriving to class outside i saw all the student in the class i was teaching and just started teaching wiht my usual perky self. "Hello class!! How is everyone??" I let out happily as i set my bags down on the floor taking out my scrolls that were sealed with a whole bunch weapons that weren't even my whole collection. I AM a total weapon freak so I'm seriously crazy about them; getting a whole collection of them, sharpening them, cleaning them, and evrey now an then talking to them as i cleaned and sharpened them. "Hello! Ten-Sensei!" The whole class greeted back at me.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:47 pm

I felt relief wash over me when she smiled her elegant smile and said a dazzling 'yea', and away we strolled. I slid my hands into my pockets casually, and though I may have looked relaxed, it was the complete opposite. I tensed when I heard her speak, but slowly loosened up my shoulder muscles and bravely said (brave to me, anyways) , "The office is right this way, madam." She was nervous, the twiddling of her fingers said it all. I just smiled and made a confident right turn, then left, then left again, then right, left, right, right, spun around and walked in the direction I had just come from, left, straight for a ways, right, up some random stairs, left, right, down those random stairs (or was it a different set of stair cases...?), then I stopped at the bottom of the stair case. "....Shitty school...." I snarled. One very rarely caught a glimpse of my hidden temper. I looked at Akira, "Haha.... sorry 'bout that.... I know where the office is... it's just that, I'm really tired, and I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere without noticing....." I mumbled nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Akira would follow Zoro left and right as for standing there next to him near the staircase. Giggling softly she'll say "It's fine zoro..even now and them people need a map for this huge school." While gazing around she'll flip her light brown hair while looking around the place.Only to see a male with a straw hat running to the cafeteria yelling food. Laughing akira would seem to have tears coming out of her eyes. "This school is really interesting..." But before she could adjust her helmet she heard the bell rang "oh im soo sorry i made u late for class!! Im sorry.. i shuld of found the office my myself!"
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:54 pm

I scratched the back of my neck and sweat dropped when Luffy dashed past us and sprinted to the cafeteria. "Why is he such a moron...?" I sighed out with a smile. "That, 'interesting'...? You haven't seen anything yet." The bell just had to ruin the positive atmosphere. I shook my head at Akira's apology and waved a hand in a 'don't worry about it' gesture. "It's fine, don't be sorry. I'm in charge of the next class anyways, so it doesn't matter. 'Sides, my students will get the message sooner or later and they'll probably just attend Tenten’s class." With that said, I refocused my attention on getting to the office, "Eh... can't trust Luffy's directions... Huh, I wonder if he knows where Chopper is... I can trust him, plus I gotta talk to the doc..." I mumbled to no one in particular and strolled over to where Luffy had so intently darted over to, "C'mon." I glanced back over my shoulder at Akira before I continued to walk. Once I reached Luffy, I 'oi'ed' to get his attention, and he looked at us with his mouth stuffed with meat. Well, wasn't that predictable. "Hey, Zoro!" He greeted when he had swallowed the food. It took him a moment, but he finally noticed Akira. At first, he just stared with a blank face and blinking eyes, then finally asked, "Who dat?" He pointed at her. I'd let her introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha high school
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next