AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha high school

Go down 
+3
Roronoa Zoro
Waru
Tenten
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Konoha high school  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:13 pm

I chuckled at Akira's swift comeback and smiled softly when she laid her head against my chest. I kissed the top of her head and whispered, "Love ya." With that, I grabbed her hand tenderly and led her onto the stage. "Ya ready to kick ass?" I looked back over my shoulder at her with a smirk. When we got onto stage, I let go of her hand, glanced at the crowd, then casually waved. I walked over to my Dean Razorback V Electric Guitar that was black with green bevels, picked it up, and strapped it over my shoulder. For fun, I spun it around several times.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:34 am

Tenten smiled as she saw them walking hand in hand together towards the stage. She had always loved it when people finally get together and then it's all lovey-dovey from then on. Thinking about the first time her and Neji first got together it was all lovey-dovey.... and it still is BUT it's less than the first time they started dating. ANYWAYS, Tenten continued to have her mic near her mouth so the audience would feel involved while she had conversations with her team members. This whole stage wasn't like a big deal but considering the people that soon added on tot he amount of audience increased it seemed to draw an even bigger crowd just out of curiousity. ( spelling..? ) "Alright you guys!! Time you finally meet my other band members. As you know I'm Tenten and i sing, play the guitar and the drums too. And this is Zoro he's the guitarist and singer... well i am too BUT He has more expeirence!" ( If that's okay to say Zoro ^-^; )Tenten introduced Zoro with a gesture of her hand as Zoro got his guitar and added a little note at the end hoping it added a little humor. "ZORO!! you wanna say anything to our beloved audience?" I asked in a suggested tone, implying that if he didn't want to that would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Jagger

Jagger

Location : The abandon mansion located in the spirit forest of thassiana

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:11 pm

(sure i will play the drums xD)

Jagger would board onto the stage over to his only signature KISS Drum set with all the KISS band members signatures written all over the platinum (bad at spelling) rims and black charcoal and neon flames. Smiling at his unknown bandmates he'll take a seat and await the for the song to begin. In the meanwhile he'll play with the drumsticks and glance at the light brown haired girl with pale eyes guessing she was from the motocross even earlier. Smiling he would then think of challenging her afterwards. Yet that smile turned into a devious smirk but he could always enter the second moto to race her. Already he can see himself taking the holeshot. Then his dark eyes would move towards the crowd that seem to be drawing in
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Akira would blush softly before he than led her to the stage. Seeing his smirk she'll give him a daring expression "heh I'm always ready to kick ass." She'll reply smirking as well before walking over to her mechanic who held her BC Rich WMD Widow 5-string BASS guitar which happened to be signed by SLASH Smile (lmfao had too) Smiling she'll hug her mechanic thank you before putting the checkered strap over her head. Connecting to the best kick ass stereo with nice HD and awesome bass to give this performance an Epic sound. Smiling she would look at zoro and smirk before loooking back at the black haired boy and raised an eyebrow Konoha high school  - Page 7 $(KGrHqF,!icE1N,OSG3mBNiRetCDig~~_35
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:49 pm

When Tenten asked if I wanted to say anything to the crowd, I sighed with a slight shrug. Well, why not... I grabbed the microphone that stood in front of me and raised it to my mouth, "Tenten," my deep, resonant baritone sliced cleanly though the air, "you're too kind with your entrances. Ya know, ya gotta be all: LET'S FUCK SOME SHIT UP!" The sudden yell made someone scream like a little girl in the crowd, others laughed and cheered, "Ya see? I mean, shit, even Akira probably knows that rule. And that guy with the cool hair," I pointed at Jagger, "knows that rule. I can just tell he does... he's cool like that." (Random :p Haha)

I scratched the back of my head, "Eh, sorry, just had to tell ya that. Anyways, let's get this shit started or whatever." I set the microphone on back on the mic stand with a slight laugh, awaiting for the song to start.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:54 pm

( sweetnesh!!!! XDD WELCOME TO THE BAND!! XDD NOW i gotta figure out how i found you, Jagger... Konoha high school  - Page 7 Hmm10 hmm...Let's see.... )

Tenten would laugh at his shout and nodded. "I'm sorry for being not so excited as you are, Bro!" Tenten let out to Zoro, of course reffering to Zoro as her brother since they're now each other for so long that it has become a habit. "By the way the new drummer is Jagger! I found him just walking around here with his drum sticks!" Tenten let out truthfully... and it was true she did just randomly see him and asked if he played drums since he had actualy drums sticks in his hands. "Alright then! Do you feel the same Akira??!" Tenten would ask as she walked over to Akira putting her arm over Akira's shoulder with a open smile on Tenten's face.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Akira would smile and walk over to zoro and pat his shoulder before giving a piece sign to the crowd that cheered already she was ready to begin! Stumming a good tune she'll already feel pumped the same way she feels when she begans to race before looking at tenten while smiling big "of course tenten!" she says then gives her a thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Tenten giggled, at the back of her head she knew that she would agree with Zoro. "Alright, two against one...." Tenten let out with a sigh. Then walking towards Jagger Tenten asked, "Well then what is your answer, Jagger? Do you agree with Zoro?" Tenten held the microphone towards Jagger so he was able to speak into it waiting for his answer on Zoro's statement. And as soon as he answers Tenten will get the audience pumped up a little and then finally start. ( haha sorry for doing this but i thought it would be fun this way xDD haha xDD CUZ this is actually what i would do if i was in that position. I'd want to have the audience get to know me and the band a little showing that we're good people just having fun when onstage ^-^ )
Back to top Go down
Jagger

Jagger

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:17 am

Jagger would merely stare at the microphone before speaking " yea.." he says before looking away from the crowd he wasnt sure why he agreed to play for them when he barelt known them. He could play but still how did he end up in this
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Akira would smile before waving at her team in the crowd. Yet this performance has to go fast since she is in the second moto after all! Already she felt her hopes become high to win the second moto which starts after this performance. Yet its a deadly night race most riders are usually injured or get fatal injuries in this race. Looking at zoro she'll give him awe look before shaking her head than blushing
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:47 pm

( Sorry guys BUT i will be god moding a little!! HOPE YOU GUYS DON"T MIND!!!! Konoha high school  - Page 7 Crying17 )

"Well!! It seems i need to be more hard core. right?!" I let out in the microphone raising my eye brows. "Alright!!! LET'S DO THIS!!!!!...... i hope you guys like our song!" I added and the crowd raored with excitment even a few had giggles at my kindness. I couldn't help but add that cuz it's just in my nature to be like this, nothing i can do. Since the Microphone was wireless I didn't have to worry about that as i put the mic on the mic stand thingie since i was gunna be playing the guitar as well, along with Zoro. Quickly grabbing my guitar back stage i kissed neji on the cheek and ran up on stage once again. As the song started with it's usual piano melody I waited for my cue and as the piano faded out i started playing along with Zoro and Jagger since the drums starts playing the second after the guitar starts. Now this hard melody starts and I waited for my cue to sing. The hard intrumental part ended and it was my cue to sing as i continued to eye my fingers in the base of the guitar neck wanting to play the right cord. I have always seen people playing guitars on TV and i always knew when they were faking; if they are constantly looking at the fingers then you can tell that they play for realz but if they aren't then their faking it.

( SONG!! )

Howaito boodo de hishimekiau
Rakugaki jiyuu na negaigoto
Houkago no chaimu yuuhi ni hibiitemo
Yume miru pawaa disurenai ne ainiku

Let's sing motto motto motto koe takaku
Kuchibiru ni kibou tazusaete
Waado hanatsu sono tabi hikari ni naru
Watashitachi no kakera

Omoide nante iranai yo
Datte ima tsuyoku, fukaku aishiteru kara
Omoide hitaru otona no you na kanbi na zeitaku
Mada chotto... enryo shitai no

Kokoro no nooto maakaa hikimidarete
Osaeru to nakisou na pointo bakka
Itami yorokobi minna to iru to
Mugen ni ribaavu de sasaru fushigi

Let's fly zutto zutto zutto kanata made
Kauntodaun matenai yabou oikaze ni
Biito kizamu sono tabi purachina ni naru
Watashitachi no tsubasa

Yakusoku nante iranai yo
Datte ima igai, daremo ikirenai kara
Yakusoku hoshigaru kodomo no you na mujaki na zeijaku
Mou tokku ni... sotsugyou shita no
The song slowed down as i let Zoro play the guitar and Jagger was lightly heard in the background playing his cymbol (SC?). i was lightly singing the next few lyrics as i slid my guitar having it leaning on my back.
Itsumademo dokomademo kitto kikoe tsudzukeru
Eien sae iranai no ni naze nakusesou ni nai
Our Splendid Songs
As i slid back my guitar to the front of me so i was wable to play it, every one of us just focused on our intruments just trying to rock out that instumental moment. Soon Zoro's guitar solo was on ( YES ZORO you gots a guitar solo so NOW you can have grils screaming their heads off about how you play the gutitar so well and Akira gets jealous xDD haha xDD ). Having it sound good and yet making it look so that we are all about fun and rocking out just made it all more better looking. I stepped back from the mic to just rock out as i watched my fingers and where the were suppose to go with a boss face like 'Oh yeah i can do this but I'm also having fun!' expression playing back up for Zoro. Soon quickly stepping up to the mic to sing the last few verses while I continued to eye my fingers on the neck of the guitar so i knew that i was playing the right chord.

Let's sing motto motto motto koe karetemo
Kuchibiru de kono toki tataete
Ruuto onnaji chizu mochi meguriaeta
Watashitachi no kizuna
NO, Thank you!!
Omoide nante iranai yo
Datte ima tsuyoku, fukaku aishiteru kara
Omoide hitaru otona no you na kanbi na zeitaku
Mada chotto... enryo shitai no
The second the song ended i started feeling the heat and finally got why idols were always tired out and sweaty after their performances. I was tired to be breathy heavily, not extremely heavily, but i was panting lightly. Although i did feel good as the crowd raored with happiness and excitment. It kinda made me have this warm fuzzy feeling inside.

English translation

Crammed in front of a white board
We scribble our wishes freely
Even though the after school bell is echoing into the sunset

We can't diss on the power of dreaming, unfortunatelyLet's sing, Raise your voice louder and louder and louder
With your hopes on your lips
When the words are set free, the pieces of us
Become lightsI don't need memories
Because I'm strongly, deeply in love with the now
Being flooded with memories is a sweet, adult-like luxury
And yet... I wanna refrain from it a bit longerIn the notebook of my heart, the marker pulls at me
The tip seems to cry just from being restrained
when I'm with everyone, pain and pleasure
Stick to me infinitely by reverberating, it's a wonderLet's fly, forever and ever and ever into the distance
Unable to wait for a countdown, our ambitions ride on the tailwind
When the beat is given, our wings
Become platinumI don't need promises
Because now is the only time for living
Wanting promises is a naive, childlike frailty
So long ago... I graduated from thatI'm sure they'll be heard everywhere, forever
Though they do not even need eternity, somehow they don't seem to fade
Our Splendid SongsLet's sing, even though our voices grow weaker and weaker and weaker
Our lips proclaim the moment
Having possession of a map of the same route was our bond
We had a fated encounterNO, Thank you!! I don't need memories
Because I'm strongly, deeply in love with the now
Being flooded with memories is a sweet, adult-like luxury
And yet... I wanna refrain from it

Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:05 pm

I chuckled at Tenten's attempt to be more "hard core", but she, of course, had to add the kind note at the end. I awaited the song to start with its sly, soothing piano keys, and after ten seconds was up, it was our turn to play. I strummed the strings with guitar pick, and my hands took it from there. I was never able to explain how playing a guitar feels or works. There was just... something about it that couldn't be explained in words. You had to find out for yourself.

The hard instrumental part ended and I eased up a bit. My hand strummed over each chord at perfect timing, and it soon caught the rhythm to the song. After several versus of lyrics from Tenten, the song slowed, and a smirk crept up on my face for I knew that my solo was coming up. Once Tenten stopped singing and it was all focused on me, I gave it my all. I could hear girls screaming, but I just shook my head, laughed a bit, and stayed focused. I wasn't really one to make a show of myself.

The solo, to me, ended quickly. Nonetheless, it was always fun to perform a solo. Then, the song came to a close, and I gave the crowd the "sign of the horns" hand gesture.

(Gonna add in the tabs just for fun :p)

FM7 - 133210
CM7 - x32000
GM7 - 320002
A.H. - Artificial Harmonics/Pinch Harmonics
P.S. - Pitch Shift (Pedal)

Intro:
Em )
C D } (x2)

Verse:
Em D A (x4)
Em A (x2)
C G/B
Am Bm C D

Chorus:
C D G Em
C D Em D/F# G Bm
C D Bm Em
Am Bm

Instrumental:
Em )
C D } (x2)

repeat Verse

repeat Chorus

Bridge:
FM7
CM7 Bm7
CM7 GM7
C Bm7 Em7
Am Bm C D

Solo:
Em F (x3) )
Em G F } (x3)
Em F (x2)
D G C F

Verse 2:
Em A (x2)
C G/B
Am Bm C D
D

repeat Chorus

Outro:
Em )
C D } (x2)

Intro/Instrumental/Outro Solo:
----------------------------------------------------------------
-5-5--7-5-5--9--7-7--10-9--9---12-10-10--7-9--9---5-7-7--4-2--4- (x2)
-7-7--9-7-7--10-9-9--12-10-10--14-12-12--9-10-10--7-9-9--5-3--5-

Verse:
0:27 0:32
---------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------9--9--9--x--9-x-9-9-9-9--------
--6-7-6-7-6------6-7-6-7-6-------------------------------------
--4-5-4-5-4------4-5-4-5-4-------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-x-7--7--7--x--2-x-2-2-2-2--9--9--9--x--9-x-9-9-9-9--x-7--7--7--x--2-x-2-2-2-2-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------8-7h8p7--------------------8-7h8p7------------------------------
-9---6------------9-7-6-9---9---6------------9-7-6-9----12---9---7---12---
--------7--------------------------7-----------------7--------------------
-7---4----------------------7---4-----------------------10---7---5---10---

-9---11---12---14-14-------------------------------------------
-7---9----10---12-12-------------------------------------------

Verse after Instrumental:
--------------------------------9--9--9--x--9-x-9-9-9-9--------
--6-7-6-7-6------6-7-6-7-6-------------------------------------
--4-5-4-5-4------4-5-4-5-4-------------------------------------

-x-7--7--7--x--2-x-2-2-2-2--9--9--9--x--9-x-9-9-9-9--x-7--7--7--x--2-x-2-2-2-2-

------------------------------------------------------------
-14-14-----16-16-----17-17-----19-19--19-19-19--------------
-------14--------16--------17-------------------------------
-12--------14--------15--------17-17--17-17-17--------------

Bridge:
FM7 CM7 Bm7 CM7 GM7
-0-------------------2----------------2-----7-----------
-1---------0------3----------0----------------7---------
-2-------0------2----------0--------0-------------------
-3-----2-----------------2--------0------/5-------------
-3---3--------2--------3--------------------------------
-1------------------------------3-----------------------

C Bm7 Em7
------------------------------7-------------------------
-----1-------3-------3----------------------------------
---0---0---2---2---2---2----7---------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------
-3-------3-------2-------/7-----------------------------

Solo:
A.H.-> P.S. A.H. A.H.
-/17-17----------------/17-17--------/17-17-------------
--------14--------------------14------------14----------

----------------10--------------8-----------------------
-------10----12---------8----10-------------------------
----11----12----------9---10----------------------------
-12----------------10-----------------------------------

Verse 2:

-14-14-----16-16-----17-17-----19-19--19-19-19--------------
-------14--------16--------17-------------------------------
-12--------14--------15--------17-17--17-17-17--------------
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:41 pm

( *stares at the so called tabs intensely trying to figure them out*.............................................. nope..... I'm clueless... just staring at it makes me confused... thanks Bro!! >O< haha xDD )

I smiled as the performence was a success in getting peoples attention. Just standing there as the crowds roared throwing the same hand sign towards the band as soon as Zoro held up the 'sign of horns' sign i smiled at the excitment and all the attention we got from so many stangers. I even heard a couple girl screams of Zoro's and Jagger's names. i giggled thinking that once we start playing more i know that those fangroups will eventually appear for each one of us band members. grabbing the mic once again i held it up to my mouth, "Sooo~ did you guys think we ROCKED OUR PERFORMANCE??!!!!" I asked shouting out the last three words of my question as I held up my free fist in the air out of my excitment. Then immediately the crowd roared even more than before. i stepped back at the sudden shouts and chuckled. "Well since you guys say that we rock... you guys ROCK!!!" I shouted as i jumped a little. "SOOO my band memebers!! be honest.... what are you guys feeling right now?! since this is our first performance after all... cuz i feel FREAKING AMAZING!!!" I let out reasoning why i was doing this with a large shout. Oh no... I'm hyper!! I'm going to lose my voice after out performance... i know it!!
Back to top Go down
Jagger

Jagger

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Jagger would flip his silky black hair before rising from his seat and lifting his drumsticks in the air before he knew it he would walk over next to tenten " So am i in the band?" he would ask while his grey colored eyes look at her but funny thing he was wearing contacts, his real eye color was a mix between two. His left eye was green his right eye was golden. Something unusual but what can he says he loves the freaky side of life. Smirking he would look into the crowd and toss his drum sticks at them so they could keep since he had plenty more in the car. His expression became unseen as he would look at the night "Eh, the fireworks are goin to began." he says with a soft smile but he never intendes for anyone too look. Seeing girls jump wildly in the crowd calling out his name or zoro's he would just put a peace sign up and roll his eyes "drop dead..." he says in his thoughts since girls weren't really something he could even bond too unless its a girl he could truly relate too. Walking over to the bass player Akira he would also notice a group of boys in awe just by looking at her.. Plus the outfit she was wearing of monster energy it pretty much setted off their hormones.. It was rather noticable that she had a true feminine body.. Jagger would stare for a minute but laugh at the guys that are waiting to approach her. And for tenten she had the same problem but it seems she is guarded by the man she kissed. Jagger would walk over to Akira " So are you going to be in the second moto?" he asks looking at her waiting for a response
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Akira would smile and wave at the crowd though she would than walk offstage. Taking off her bass guitar she'll hand it to her team. Turning to see jagger approach her, she'll merely smile lightly "yea im in the second moto.. Why?" she would ask before fixing her hair
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Tenten would look over at Jagger. "OH, well you did very well on our performance today so it would save me the trouble on drums if you did join!!" Tenten let out my eyes sparkling in hope of having a drummer other than herself. "I do play drums as well but I'm more experienced with my guitar." Tenten added. "So will you be willing to join our band." I suggested with a whole bunch of hope of finally finding another drummer.

( you guys.... We don't have a band name... >0> what should we call our band??!!! )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Akira would just motion her crew to fetch her gear

( short sorry im waitin for mw3. XD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:04 pm

( Hey!! Zoro and I were thinking that our band should be called Death by a Sword x33 cuz you kniw we all use swords as weapons and soooo that's our new name, that is uf you don't mind the name Akira Jagger =33 )

( oh no it's cool, Akira =33 mw3?? 0.0 )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:30 pm

I slid my hands into my pockets and walked off the stage, guitar loosely hanging off of my back. Tenten, Jagger, and Akira were all chatting, and I had nothing to say, so I just casually strolled off. I would have said 'see ya in a bit', but Akira was getting ready for her next competition, Jagger was talking to her about it, and Tenten had Neji to talk to; they were all busy. Besides, I had to go catch up with some "family", as well as tend to my own business.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Akira would nod as she then look around to notice zoro strolling off " zoro!!" she calls out waving her arm at him while she catched up to him " No good bye!? heh So when can i go with you on a beach? Well ship?" she asks smiling at him while she then reached out and grabbed his hand as if not wanting him to go " Isnt there date 2?" she asks smirkin then she giggled

Already the stadium was being filled yet the second moto seemed to change to another subject it was Freestyle motocross. As always akira was one of the redbull fighters X team members and apparently she will be performing tonight. While the true second motocross is taking place tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:48 pm

( does anyone else got a song that we can "play" [quote un quote! xPP ] haha xDD i can try and find songs but the only song i gotz right now is a duet is this song my friend was repeatedly listening to xPP let's see if i can find it xPP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:56 pm

( OOHH found it!! XPP haha xDD what do you guys think??! =DD who want's to be vocals? I kinda want Zoro for the guy but Akira! you wanna be the girl? that is if you want! I can do it if you don't want! =DD if your singing i can play piano or do you want to be the other way around? =DD either way I'm okay with it Akira =DD .... actually if we ARE doing another performance we can use this if you want xDD haha xDD OR do you guys want more of a harder song?? =DD )

Back to top Go down
Jagger

Jagger

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:37 pm

(tenten akira told me she volunteers for the role xD)

Jagger would watch as Akira hurried off only to scoff before turning his back and heading off stage towards the stadium. Flippin his hair and putting his hands in his pockets he kept a straight postured and had a cool expression
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:23 pm

"Jagger!!" I wanted his attention to ask him something so I walked over to him as I saw Akira and Zoro walked off together. "So, do you wanna offically be in our band?!" I asked with anticipation and a smile upon my lips.

( alright thanks Jagger!! X33 )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:54 pm

I looked over my shoulder when I heard my name being called. When my mind identified who it was, I turned around with a smile. "Date two, huh?" I laughed lightly, "Well, I thought you were going to be too busy tonight, since that performance you're gonna do popped up. But... yeah, sure I can still take you to the ship."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha high school
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next