AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bec

Bec

The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) Empty
PostSubject: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:23 am

In the present world, two species run wild unknown to a large percent of the humans, only few know of their existance.
Some will strive for power, both want more than what they have. They have lust, desires, greed and wealth. It's up to you to choose which side you'll take in order to survive this apocalypse. It's a race to see which species is more dominant and will overrun the human world. Both are filled with power and are beings of magic, but which one is strongest? Are you of the resistance? If you're human, will you strike a deal with them in order to gain power and survive? Or will you fight to save your kind?
Your only options to choose from are either the vampires, or the demons. Choose wisely...

Demons:

The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) 9ece43d3

Vampires:

The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) Ec18f28b
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:29 am

In the heap of triumph I was thwarted against the ground by a pack of demons pursuing me. It was my job to stop the demons that came through into our world, but recently more and more have seeped through using lodestones in order to enter. Lesser demons are incapable of opening a lodestone alone, demon masters of great power were more prone to activating one. Our greatest threat was yet to come, the demons were stronger than my time, they were more powerful, their armies increased, they were almost impenetrable. Demons were a strange lot, simple things like nuclear weapons or gun fire wasn't enough to kill them, magic was the only way. If you weren't of a magical being, it was nearly impossible to protect yourself when attacked by one.
The demons whom I were fighting were lower class demons, slightly weak but they carried information about a new threat to mankind that I needed to wring out of their tongues. I wasn't alone, to my advantage I had others with me. Kernel, Beranabus, and Sharmila was here with me as we fought off the demons.
Kernel, is a piece of the kah-gash just like me, he's a couple inches taller than me, bald, with chocolate skin. His eyes recently have been gouged out by demons, but in the demon realm, over time he can repair them and built himself new ones. In the human world with little to no magic in the air, his eyes would crumble and fall apart leaving him blind once more. Beranabus; a childhood friend of mine, is an old man with gray-ish black scraggly hair. He wears a suit that looks over dated with stains everywhere drenched of demon blood of all sorts. He's one of the most powerful magicians to be known by demons and feared by. Sharmila is an old Indian woman, dressed in robes of many colors, an attire I myself could never wear. Lately she has been having troubles with her limbs being ripped off, but just like Kernel, we've managed to re-form some of her limbs while in The Demonata. With them by my side, I wasn't completely helpless, we had a better chance of fighting off the demon hordes with greater numbers. But even with just us four, that didn't make us invincible, we still had our chances of being killed any moment.

Thrown to the ground, I rolled across the sandy ground, dust picking up above me while I tumbled, coming to a complete stop. In this moment I had my guard down, making it easy for the demons to attack me while I wasn't on my feet. A demon apparently known to the others, besides me, named Cadaver, attacked Kernel only five minutes ago, but changed his prey to me once seeing me on the ground helpless. Knocking Kernel back, he dashes after me. Only a few seconds to relapse, it wasn't enough time to get up and mutter a spell. In that short amount of time, Cadaver was already upon me and bit his sharp razor teeth into my shoulder blade. Yelping out with pain, I could feel the sharp teeth sink into my flesh piercing into my bone and withering around. I figured this may be my end, with my shoulder blade shattered I'd be too weak to use my arm to push myself back to my feet.
The next moment Cadaver was thrown off of me, a blue ball of fire pierced his scaly flesh, screeching and backing up off of me. He began to run hoping to escape, but Kernel and Sharmila created a spell that trapped him in place, an invisible barrier that was shaped like a box. Trapped inside of it, he could go no where. With Cadaver the demon now caught, Kernel and Sharmila began to interrogate him to see what it was he knew about this new threat.
"Tell us what this new thing is that's threatening the human race. Is it a bigger demon with higher power? You know information Cadaver, tell us and we wont torture you." Kernel said in an angry voice. He didn't want to waste his time by torturing this lesser demon just to get no info out of him in the end. Cadaver began to talk, but in his language only Beranabus could translate what they were saying. He was listening to Cadaver speak while he was assisting me up off the ground. His eyes grew big when he learned of what Cadaver was warning him about. His lips began to tremble as well, as if he had seen a ghost.
"Aye, and you're sure...?" Beranabus asked, Cadaver said something else and Beranabus lowered his head. "Then it's worse than we imagined." I saw the worried look in my old friends eyes, I knew he was greatly worried, I wished to help in whatever way I could, but he still hadn't mentioned what it was that Cadaver spoke of. Could it truly be that bad?
"Bran...What is it?" I asked, hoping if not anyone, he would tell me instead. I then placed a hand on his shoulder, absorbing his memories, then I too grew a dreadful look on my face. Sharmila and Kernel looked at the both of us, still not understanding. I then answered the question out loud that they direly needed to know.
"This new threat, what's been threatening the human world and the demons are fighting with, are vampires!"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:40 am

(I'm guna be on the demon side cause Miharu's just bad ass like that!)

Walking through the forest in the demon world, a young female walked around. She hadn't had much to do today and this world was getting tiresome. Demons were always trying to pick fights with her and try to kill her just because she looked human. But in fact she was actually part demon because of the beast that dwell inside of her, named Kotsune. He was an evil demon indeed, his hunger was most all he cared about and his freedom from being inside of her. Though when threatened by other demons, once they were aware of who was inside of the girl, they backed off knowing the horrors Kotsune could unleash upon them dare they try to get in his or Miharu's way. She had her hands in her pockets as she walked, not much to do today. She was bored and killing on a daily basis low life monsters wasn't very fun, it tended to get very unsatisfying and both of them had to agree on that one. Lately though she heard around that there was some magicians out and about killing off other demons, and Miharu needed a good challenge. She would hope to find them, and if not, she was aware of the new threat called the vampires who were trying to take over the human world. Killing off a new species sounded like fun to her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:36 pm

[I’m going to be a Vampire cuz I lately have been thirsty for blood =w= also Great starter Bec! =D]

Nobody knew of the Vampire’s existence until the dreadful day came when some of the vampires let a few measly weak demons free from their grasps only for them to carry out info to the four vast magicians about their existence and what they threat on, it was only a matter of time before the info was spread. Our kind at times have their differences on how we feast and would sometimes fight amongst our own kind for control..one vampire which was like a rouge was one known as Sasuke Uchiha..he didn’t like to travel with his horde much since most of them were weak in his point of view. His different approach was to feast on whatever prey he can find and with that reach greater life essence. He figured the stronger he grew..the closer and better chances he would win if he ever intertwine with the so call Four great magicians, which he eagerly wanted to feast on for some time…

Unlike demons which can only be killed by magic, vampires loath in different methods..traditionally vampires cannot be killed by anything except beheading after being impaled through the heart by a wooden stake, usually of ash, oak, elder, or holly..vampires hate garlic. Other weaknesses are in consecrated places like churches and temples, but we vampires have venture to the human world secretly for some time being unnoticed due to that our human-like appearance was better than the obvious appearance of some Demons. Thus our population kept growing due to lack of being spotted/hunted. Our human-like appearance gave us a huge advantage..we were able to walk among the humans like one of their own kind…leaving them utterly defenseless when the night grew dim..making a move when the prey lies vulnerable..where nobody can hear their desperate cries for help as we take their youth for our own and in hopes of taking over the human world little by little. There are some advantages to spot vampires though..one of them being that vampires do not have reflections. We do not cast shadows and this was rumor to believe that perhaps the manifestation of the vampire’s lack of a soul…

“The steeliness of the night…such a maleficent site to banquet upon..We've satisfied our endless needs, And justified our bloody deeds, In the name of Destiny, And in the Name of god..do I ever weary of such taste and aristocrat ” he whisperly said to himself as he sat on a branch starring up at the gorgeous moon having so many thoughts and questions on what he truly wants. Sasuke wore a black jacket with no undershirt and a dog black-plain collar, his eyes at times would lit ruby on certain occasions but he mostly showed his onyx eyes, his mullet air was pressed down due to that he hid his face a lot with his jacket’s hood. As for the bottom he wore black baggy jeans matching his jacket plus giving him a dark appearance. Saying nothing else he jumped down and again wondered off alone from his kind searching for another lonely prey to devour..he added his hood as he walked around the forest. Then a sudden nearby noised caused Sasuke to react quickly grabbing a huge log ready to throw but he halted seeing that it was a small rabbit. The rabbit then got startled and ran frighten in Miharu’s direction..Sasuke ignored the rabbit tossing the log aside and continued to walk pushing some branches aside. This was another demonstration on one of the vampires abilities..to carry things twice their size with no seat whatsoever..
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:01 pm

(I’m going to be human since I’m normal and not a freak….JK JK In here I have no demon just normal and I’m an adult not like in other places I Rp at.)

Naruto Uzumaki was a teenager boy at 16 years old that attended high school around his block and work part time at a restaurant as a waiter in night time shift. He had blondish type hair that stood up, bangs that reach down to his marine clear eyes, mostly wore a pitch black t-shirt with orange pants which you could he’s not the stylish type which explains why he still has no girl friend or even been ask out to begin with; lives in a room next to his Dad, named Minato Uzumaki that also have blondish hair since his mom; Kushina Uzumaki died when giving birth to Naruto, in an apartment. The only thing Naruto has besides a picture that reminds him of his mom is a necklace that he always wears, the necklace is green aqua shape of a crystal, and lastly he has three markings on each cheek that people confused as whiskers most of the time but he had it since birth; the doctors describe him as a special kid since he’s not normal like most kids because he didn’t cry at birth.

It was getting dark so Naruto logged of his laptop got out of his room and lock it with his key which he put in his pocket; he went over next door to stand by in and shout to his Dad, “Hey Dad, I’m going to work now!” Noises could be heard inside but Naruto really didn’t care what his dad was doing so he left before he heard his Dad response, walking in the sidewalk making his way towards the restaurant Naruto could always feel a horrible presence when he walk by some individual people; he didn’t know why but some people felt weird like they weren’t human at all. He tried to explain it to his friends in face book but his friends just told him that he was weird or they said something stupid like saying that those people where werewolf’s but there were no such thing as phenomenon’s...right?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:41 pm

[Well you are surely a victim now lol]

Walking for several minutes now Sasuke grew frustrated not having any mere luck on finding a tasty meal..right as he was about to quit the night he then paused hearing some kind of nosie, not thinking twice he then dashed his way through the forest only to come across a city...It didn't took him long since it was yet another two of his abilities as a Vampire..to run a matter of miles in seconds and to hear from long distances.

"Come on dear lets stay a little longer" "haha ok" "Mommy mommy!! I want to--" "Hey its dark and chilly isnt?!" "Stupid RACOON" *car honk* "WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!!!" .....all of these sounds/noises came from the nearby city Sasuke came across to "Hn..always looking so calm..." he grinned as he watched the countless of humans walking peacefully having no clue on how corrupted there world is..with danger lurking almost everywhere..especially at night time. Still covering his head with his hoody Sasuke walked over to the nearest restaurant he could find "HOOTERS...Miyako Sushi Bar..." he read looking up at the restaurant's logo, it was known as a japanese and sea food restaurant but Sasuke had a plan in mind to capture his first victim. Walking inside he could see others there sitting on tables munching on whatever they ordered for, sitting on a round table alone Sasuke waited for someone to serve him..he crossed his arms starring down at the table making it harder to spot his face...
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Once Naruto made it in the restaurant he went towards the kitchen to pick up his apron ( I think that's what you call them) got out the kitchen and started getting orders from people in different tables, he slowly delivered orders to the chef as he went back and fort. Finally he made it to table 7 where Sasuke waited at, "Hi Sir, what would you like to drink?" Naruto asked as he pulled out a pice of paper to take his orders.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:25 pm

The room echoed with many meaningless people talking about their days/habits..Sasuke thirst for his first victim as he waiting thinking on how delicious his feminine prey would be. Having many thoughts on how he will persuade her to wander away from the crowd and such. He then was asked for his order..starring up he noticed a strange yellow-spiky boy serving as the waiter, to his disappointment it had to be a male..he mopped deep inside but..nonetheless a dinner is a dinner “Hn, I would like to order wine and some lamb later..but..first….” he stood up “Can you help me with something located on the back of this restaurant?...” he questioned still hiding his head with his hood...
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Naruto wondered why this guy wears a hoody the whole time he was sitting there but whatever the reason was it didn’t matter. The guy order some wine and lamb meat? Which really made him a weird person but Naruto just wrote it down but what confused him the most was that he wanted helped from something… in the back of the restaurant? Naruto looked at him for a moment of silence, and then he put the paper and the pen inside his black apron to ask a question. “If I help you with this will I get a bigger tip than 5 dollars? And I’m not digging in the trash cans that are out there, that’s really out of the question,” Naruto told Sasuke with cross arms waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:23 am

"Vampires?!" Kernel gawked from the sudden news when I exploited what Beranabus had learned from the demon. Demons were a powerful force, humanity's biggest foe, but now there was a new threat known as the vampires. They're blood sucking mutants that do not age, cold pale skin and shimmering eyes. I had to say in all honesty I would have preferred the vampires over the demons, they couldn't possibly be as malevolent.
"Quiet!" Beranabus barked back at him. "We don't need you exploiting it to the rest of the demons wandering around. That may be even more problematic than our case right now." He had hushed up Kernel leaving him with no words to say back to the old magician.
"What are we going to do about it?" Dervish piped in adding his own comment on the matter. Grubbs was standing beside his uncle while the two looked at Beranabus along with Kernel and I. In times like these we normally relied on him to solve the problems since he was the main leader of the group. "Do we go back to the human world to get a lead on them?"
"Aye, but-" "Something is coming this way." I cut in without letting him get his final word in. I felt a malicious aura heading our way from about 1600 meters. It felt human, but demon at the same time. Was this a vampire? I couldn't place my finger on it but knew we needed to take care of it. If it was after all a vampire, what would we do? What if we couldn't kill it like we did demons? I went ahead of the group picking up my small legs that carried me forward towards the threat that opposed us. Whatever it was, I would take it head on if I must. There was no more retreating for me. Grubbs was the only one who stepped forward and took to my side, he was in it as well as me. Ready to kick some vampire ass.
"Count me in. We'll rip it's head off." He popped his knuckles and looked into the distance along with the others, waiting for the thing to appear. And when it did, it was a teenage girl. She looked around my age if not by a few years older than me. It had to be a vampire, it struck as human but felt demonic.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Sasuke smiled seeing that his victim was surely a pathetic little worm probing for money, pushing his chair back and standing up straight he walked right beside his shoulder "Yeah, I will give ya a tip you will never forget.." he smiled [not like naruto can see his expression] and made his way towards the back of the restaurant waiting for him. Sasuke waited impatiently as he kicked a few cans, he knew that the 4 magicians were out there..exploiting plans to destroy his kind..it irritated Sasuke that Naruto took so long...he tried to handle his business quickly without being noticed but if this victim took any longer he was afraid that the magicians will show up. Just as he was about to lose hope Naruto finally decided to show up giving a bad attitude as usual "Hn, you kept me waiting..." he then slowly took off his hood "Can you walk closer to the light post...i want to have a good look at you" he said as he grinned revealing his fangs...

The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) Aoi-ev10
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:03 am

Naruto was attending a few more customers before he decided to come outside and when he did come outside that mysterious man was still waiting for him, "Alright I'm outside now so what do you want?" Naruto said impatient since he still was on duty; then the man finally took of his hood that he was wearing to only find out it was a teenager. This kid wanted him to come to the light post as he grin showing some unsual big teeth, "this better not be a prank of some kind so take of those fake teeth because I know how to deal with bullies and believe me you don't want to know;" Naruto said in a firm voice now since he found out that it was a kid so this pretty much narrows it of being some stupid joke. But Naruto wanted to find out what he was up to so he walk close up to the light and stood there with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:51 am

(0_0 woah you guys can write... Im just gonna... start alone)
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:30 am

[I will try to explain what’s going on in short amount of words as possible xD This rp takes time in the old ages and you either are given the opportunity to be a Vampire, human, or Demon. I chose Vampire, Miharu is a demon, and Naruto is human. Ok so far there is these four legend magicians known to take down demons, their names: Kernel, Beranabus, Sharmila, and Bec plays as the main female character. They started off batteling some demons in the demon realm and got information from a demon they captured known as “Cadaver” the info they received was that now Vampires lurked threatening the human world, they all were In shocked and were getting prepared to deal with some vampires until a female approach them…(that’s all that happened so far) As for Naruto he is human and working on a Japanese restaurant trying to manage enough money to support his dad’s mortgage and stuff since their mom passed away. I found myself traveling to the human world finding some tasty victim and now I am behind the restaurant with Naruto as my victim >B] that’s about it so far xD]

Sasuke looked down and almost bursting into laughter, he couldn’t believe on how foolish this boy was..he’s about to kill him revealing his fangs and he thinks they are plastic?! One will think that this boy might be contagious in eating him, nonetheless, a meal is a meal he repeated in his thought as he walked towards Naruto about to shove him against the wall before a sudden noise came from inside the restaurant. It was Naruto’s manager shouting mad for him taking a break when it was not scheduled yet, Sasuke narrowed an angry glare as he quickly moved grabbing Naruto’s wrist and yanked him away from the restaurant running back towards the woods. He dodge the countless of cars honking at him for running in front of them, but he ran too quick for them to land any hit on him or his victim. Running past tons of things he finally approach in the middle of the woods letting go of Naruto. “Such pathetic interruptions” Sasuke muttered as he rubbed his neck and looked down on Naruto which laid right beside him…
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:45 am

(I'm a demon then I guess since sacura already is a demon ^^ lol ok I got the gist of it... I've only read the Cirque Du Freak books so im not goood with the other books, yeah I'm gonna be my shippuden age *17-18*)

In the human world, A girl with bright white hair sat on the roof tops of a row of shops, restaurant's and stoles. Leaning watching the humans below her, her canines ached with the urge to snatch one of the small, weak creatures that lay below. Black orb eyes scaned the area below and her hair waved in her face, Blankly Chewing on a pocky she had in her mouth at the time... A crunch came when the pocky snaped in half and grind her teeth together thinking to herself
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:27 pm

(I’m the only one normal o.0 I feel weak now ^^)

Naruto glared at the boy angrily until he heard his manager roar out of the restaurant shouting his name, Naruto flinched for a while then he was about to return inside until the kid grab a hold of his wrist and darted in another location. Naruto was being drag for a couple of miles but what bothered Naruto the most is that he couldn’t yank his hand away from him like if the guy had super strength or something. When running in the streets, Naruto closed his eyes afraid of the cars that could impact him but luckily none of them hit them and finally the boy stop dragging him when they reached a forest. Naruto fell on the ground gasping for air since the run tired him, “What the fuck is wrong with you!" Naruto yelp at the kid standing right back up meeting eye to eye but kind of afraid of that boy since he had a lot of strength in him.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:47 am

(Since no who posted previously is rp'ing here, would anyone else like to enter and we can restart the entire rp?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)   The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demonata & Cirque Du Freak Crossover (Both Series by Darran Shan)
Page 1 of 1