AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One big crossover

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

One big crossover Empty
PostSubject: One big crossover   One big crossover EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:49 pm

This is one huge anime crossover RP
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

One big crossover Empty
PostSubject: Re: One big crossover   One big crossover EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Make the starter then, and I'll join. And so you know, Bane is not from any anime.
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

One big crossover Empty
PostSubject: Re: One big crossover   One big crossover EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:02 pm

^ Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

One big crossover Empty
PostSubject: Re: One big crossover   One big crossover EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 pm

I sat the bus that would take me to my new school, known as Yokai Academy. "You look nervous...." the bus driver said "only a little bit..." i said giggling nervously "well let me just pick this young man here up then next stop...yokai academy." we slowed down to pick up the man at the bus stop (yokai academy is a school for monsters if you get the chance you may watch Rosario+Vampire)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

One big crossover Empty
PostSubject: Re: One big crossover   One big crossover EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:01 am

(I read that series a long time ago but stopped once they reached the second half of it. Razz Been yeeeeeears.)

I sat on a boulder, overlooking the water in the human world. I missed my friends, I hadn't seen them for awhile since they left to the Demonata realm. I wondered when they'd return. For now I lived alone with Dervish in his mansion, it was nice there, but he wasn't always so nice to me either. I was begining to dread my life now that I had returned from the dead. I was still unsure of this world, it made me feel uneasy...I looked over the water ripples, watching the fish go down stream as I sat there dawning on the life I wish I could change.
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

One big crossover Empty
PostSubject: Re: One big crossover   One big crossover EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Candy shopping. Back in Japan I learned more about Assiah the longer I stayed here. Still liked Gehenna better but there was a reason for staying here. I bought about a pound worth of assorted chocolate and sweets. Lots of skittles and sour patch kids, oh and pockey! I liked pockey a lot. Candy is still better. That tangy taste was the best. We didn't have anything like this back at home, demons had no clue about candy except maybe father. I sat on a bench just outside the exorcist school eating my snack by the handful.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

One big crossover Empty
PostSubject: Re: One big crossover   One big crossover EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:07 pm

The bus driver dropped me off just outside of yokai academy before driving off. "This place is so creepy." I said looking at the sea of blood and the scare crow. I walked through a cemetary when I heard the sound of bike tire...then THWAK...i got run over by a girl with pink hair. "Im so sorry!" She said frantically "hey dont sweat it, im okay really." I told her "oh no you're bleeding!" She pulled a white hankerchief to wipe my cheek with but when she moved closer she blushed and said something I didnt quite catch then...bit my neck "ahhh!!!" I screamed and she pulled away leaving a mark "im sorry im a vampire so I couldnt resist your blood." She said blushing a little 'A VAMPIRE!?!?' I thought to myself
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

One big crossover Empty
PostSubject: Re: One big crossover   One big crossover EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:33 pm

(sorry for the late reply, I've been gone for the week)

Bane mindlessly wandered around an unfamiliar town enjoying the bright sun on his face. He didn't have much purpose to be here but he wanted to find something to keep him entertained for his week off. The plate of armor he bared weighed heavily down upon his shoulders, and the sword along with its holder which he carried at his side glimmered in the suns fiery beams. The day seemed quiet and peacefull. Bane passed a near by candy shop full of mouth watering people and a small stream with fish of many shapes and colors. Finally, he stopped next to a school that was also located in town. "What is this?" Bane mumbled to himself as his hands lowered from the back of his head. The school was very dark and didn't seem to be full of much life. After staring at the bloody building for a few minutes, his thoughts were interupted by a girls scream. He looked over and saw a pink haired girl and another girl with blood on her check and neck. "Hey!" he said as his legs moved forward, forcing his body to sprint towards the two. As he came to a quick halt his shoes skidded against the concrete and rocks. He immidiatly pulled out a white piece of cloth and placed it on her bleeding neck. "Are you two ok? What happened?" Bane asked to both of them, not knowing that the pink haired girl had bit the other.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

One big crossover Empty
PostSubject: Re: One big crossover   One big crossover EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:57 pm

"oh its fine I just fell down is all." I said covering for the girl. "thank you for helping me though." I smiled "oh my name is moka akashiya by the way." Said the pink haired girl "my name is rin himidori, its nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

One big crossover Empty
PostSubject: Re: One big crossover   One big crossover EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Bane watched as the two greeted each other with a smile. After awhile, Bane stepped in to speak as well. "My name is Bane, Bane Khrondel. It is nice to meet you..." his eyes movied to the pink haired girl, "Moka," and then back to the other girl, "Rin." Bane still didn't know that it was Moka who had bitten Rin, but the thought hadn't crossed his mind. After a short while the bleeding had slowed down, and Bane was finally able to patch it up. "Here..." he said as he pulled out more cloth. He unrolled several layers of it and wrapped it around Rin's neck. "That will stop the bleeding until you can go to a propor doctor," he said as he smiled. Bane could fix it himself, but he felt like he shouldn't reveal who he is or what he can do. "If you need me for anything esle, let me know."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

One big crossover Empty
PostSubject: Re: One big crossover   One big crossover EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:02 pm

"moka looked at me apologetically."im sorry I bit you like I was just so thirsty." She said holding her index finger to her lower lip and pouted. "its fine. It actually doesnt hurt anymore." I said "thanks for bandaging me up bane." I added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

One big crossover Empty
PostSubject: Re: One big crossover   One big crossover EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:42 am

After hearing that Moka had bitten Rin, Bane took a few suddle steps away. He didn't say anything nor did he give any sort of looks. But he still would keep his gard up just in case. "Here..." Bane says as he stands up and out stretches his hand. He helpped them up off of the ground. Rin thanked him for patching her up as he replyed with modisty.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

One big crossover Empty
PostSubject: Re: One big crossover   One big crossover EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:41 am

i picked up my school bag, dusted off my uniform and began walking again. "I like your necklace, moka." I said looking at the big cross on her neck. "Really? i cant take it off on my own because if the rosario is removed i become a powerful terrifing vampire."she said. "I'm sure its not that bad." i said smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One big crossover Empty
PostSubject: Re: One big crossover   One big crossover Empty

Back to top Go down

One big crossover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: