AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sacura uchiha + her demons

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:17 pm

*eyes widen a bit amazed to hear that* Ohh *then stares at naruto looking at both of them* U-Uhm!! Well...lets go hang next to the konoha lake!!^^ *he says in a hurry to change the subject since he didnt want naruto to know anything else from his sis*
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:18 pm

*smiles and runs off to the lake* WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MR. LAKEY HERE WE COME!
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:23 pm

has a "O.O" expression when she dashed pass both of them with great acceleration, his hair bangs swayed to one direction as he tried not to tip over "HEY DONT LEAVE ME HERE WITH THIS IDIOT!!" goes off running after her pushing naruto aside
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:27 pm

laughing happily as she runs towards to lake... The long sleeves sway in the wind as they are to big for her "short" arms... "Lake! lake! lake! lake!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject:    Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 pm

*Naruto stands there listening that she holds two deamons inside* but of course sasuke changed the topic and insisted to head towards a lake, moving out the way as sacu dash towards the lake naruto was surprise she can run that fast; but sasuke then pushes him aside falling in the ground. "Hey sasuke you JERK!!! Come here!!," naruto shouts as he runs after sasuke. Once he catches to them sacu is already in the water and sasuke is just standing there watching her, so naruto makes his move fast and tackles sasuke in the water dragging both of them into the water at the same time.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:21 pm

sacu jumps in the water and laughs as she splashes down into the cool water... as she appears on the water surface, she sees naruto tackle sasuke and laughs splashing them as they both fall into the water
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:30 pm

when they make impact with the water a huge wave in sent towards sacu while she was splashing water towards them
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:33 pm

she was lifted a little into the water as the wave bushed against her... she laughed and swam back next to you two "see it's fun when you get along" says splashes both of you
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:11 pm

lifts head out of water coughing a lot "*cough* I-Idiot...*cough*...dont sneak up behind me!!" he splashed back at naruto angrily, he would then look at his sis swim towards them with a cheerful look in her face..sasuke smiled seeing her but his smiled slowly faded when she splashed back. Covering his face he got soaked again, smiling once again he pushed sacu's head down in the water grinning to see her hands trash about. (>XD)
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Naruto swim backwards as Sasuke and Sacura seemed to splash water then sasuke stop as he was playing with his sister, "No one splashes water at me and gets away with it! Ahhhh!" naruto jumps out of the water and pounces on sasuke now pushing him inside the water.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:17 am

hands waved about as her head was under water... gasps as she comes to the surface and watches naruto jump on sasuke pushing him under, laughs and swims around
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:10 pm

*pulls sacu's leg from below to reach surface, gasping for air he hid behind sacu* "Baka get away from me!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:59 pm

Naruto slowly emerge his head out of the water with a grin "Are you scare? I would get both of you! da dam da dam da dam da dam dam" naruto says as he swims towards both of them still with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:04 am

"uh oh" she says seeing naruto swim towards with a grin... meaning something to happen, laughs and splashes him as he comes closer then tries to swim away
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:33 pm

"Stop making that sound you are not a shark!" yells out splashing water back "Don't get near us!!!!!!!!!!!!" tries to swim away like sacu.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Naruto swims faster now showing his teeth as he swim through the splashes and tries to bite them
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:07 pm

[i miss twiny ;_;]
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:01 am

(no need to fear SACU ISH HERE! ^^)

"and people thought I bite all the time" titls head and dives under
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:25 am

[*A* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *coughs* I-I mean welcome back I missed chu <'3][nice avvi (aka avatar) *-*]

"There's no way I am playing this bite game..Im out!" he pouted as he dog paddled towards the side of the lake
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:17 am

(I missed chu too clown its so nice to be back! and thanks it's meh shippuden look)

"I perfer being the biter not the bitetee" she says popping out from the water and reaching up onto the side... that is if she could since she was smaller she had to pull herself up by a plant... as she got up she shaked her body like a dog
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:39 am

[likewise! =) its great that u are back and that's amazing, your shippuden looks very deva-like XD]

Sasuke made his way towards Sacu but then quickly jumped back trying not to get soaked from her quick shaking "D'AW I hate it when you always shake like that!" he growled covering his face, yet it was how he always wined..the little kid he is now..
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:50 am

(Thanks ^^ I love how you and Naruto have the same sort of avii ^^ cute avii's btw)

laughs as her brother whined her at shaking "Sorry... Habit" she said and squeezed out the rest of the water from her hair
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:57 pm

(Np =) and thanks, naruto found his avii first and i sort of searched and found a similar one...so i copied!! >XD your shippuden is well detail though *A* how long did it took u?^^)

Sasuke shrugged "It's ok twiny.." then walked towards her petting her head "let's just go home..we wouldnt want to get sick now do we?..plus dad would be pissed again if we arrived late"
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:29 am

(about an hour.. and no! I just saw your thing please dont leave!!!!!!!! I'm gonna cry Crying or Very sad )

nods wiggling wolf ears as you pet my head "ok... Yeah dad won't want us late again"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacura uchiha + her demons
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4