AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sacura uchiha + her demons

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

Sacura uchiha + her demons Empty
PostSubject: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:07 am

-------Childhood-uchiha clan past-------

sacura was a small child with no alot of hope. she wasnt alive when she was born, madara uchiha (uncle thingy i dont know) sealed the 10 tails demon wolf into her to give the baby life. however, they didnt know the 10 tails was actually 2 demons. sacura hair then turned into a silver white but kept her black eyes. sacura was close to her mother but didnt really have a bond with her father, because she was born with an incureable illness, her father dispised her and once tryed to kill her, because she was to turn into a demon. Sacura got along well with her brothers itachi and sasuke and often followed them around to avoid be beaten by some of the other uchiha's. She was lucky to be alive after the massacer of her clan. she loved her clan and couldnt accept what happened...but a part of her was happy after all the clan did to her.

-----personality-------

sacura tends to act like a big kid around other... glomping them... annoying them and having piggy backs. however, her true personality she trys to hide... which is a dark, dangerous and demonic personality. She is a demon and a cannibal. she acts like a innocent child when really she is evil (oh hell yeah! ) her hate for humans grows as her demon naga takes over her. she gets excited easily and is VERY hyper. she doesnt feel fear.

------apperence-----

sacura has long white hair, with a dark blue shirt with black sleeves. she wears black gloves and sometimes has ear piercings. she has silver/cream wolf ears and tail but she tends to hide them. her cannines often grow when shes angry or about to feed (not the hulk -_-). she is smaller then most and doesnt like it when people call her small,shorty,runt ect...
she has pure black eyes and pale skin with black nail polish.

--------Jutsu's-----

sacura has many jutsu's and can make her own sharingan's (takes a few years ^^").
- fire ball jutsu
-flame dragon jutsu
- soul devoument (a black hole in her hand devoures souls)
- demonic shikona (a force which can cut throw people easily... making ripping off people flesh easy)
-sharingan (i think you already know that ^^)
- shi ko sharingan (can give great pain to a person if they look in her eyes)
- blood boil jutsu (makes peoples blood hot and blow up) (epic )
- prasenga ( chidori/demonic shikona)
- illsions (make things that look real eg. red sky) (can go when killed or disbaned)
-wind plantform (float in mid air kuku)

Moro is the female 10 tailed wolf which was sealed inside sacura by madara to give her life. Moro is a kind and gental demon, she is pure white with lightest purple eyes. she is known the to the kindest demon and a demon from the heavens. She is sacura's most common demon. Moro has many different powers but chooses not to use them to hurt others, she has a sweet voice and will always defend the good. Even though sacura doesnt really listen to her

---------- Naga---------

Naga is the Male 10 tailed wolf which is also sealed into sacura by madara. He has jet black fur with dark red markings on his fur. He has Red eyes and huge claws. He isnt really the most common one but is the only one sacura really listens too, even though he gives her pain and suffering. Unlike his sister Moro, Naga is EVIL and was created by the nerther world to destory the human race. He is mean and brutal and doesnt like to let people live. He hates other demons and thier hosts and often makes sacura be the one to deal with them. he is the reason sacura is a canibal and her illness gets worst.

-------Anti-sacura-------

When Naga takes over sacura's body, anti-sacura is formed. Pitch black eyes (even white parts black) form... and personality changes. Anti-sacura is a real PERVET! most liking her prey, male or female it really doesnt matter to anti-sacura. If you try to strike her, nothing happens to her since her body is made from shadows. She can see your fears and uses them against you (even if you dont have fears, she makes them ^^"). She loves to taste/Lick her prey before devouring thier bodys...ALIVE!
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:45 am

Nice ^_^ And i Love Your Avi Pic
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Awwwww my little Sacu is demonic just like her sissy Mi-chan! XDD Lmao!
I'm so proud, your growing up so fast ;_; *wipes away tear from her eye*
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:47 am

thanks raita!

aww mi-chi! *0* your the best sissy-chan anyone can have! *huggies chu* WE ARE CANNIBAL'S FOR LIVE!
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:26 pm

[Getting a bond with Father is really hard =( Harsh how he tried to kill you..where was our big nii-san at that moment?! lol Anyways i would like to meet/talk with you whenever its possible, Amazing bio..um-...did sasuke by any chance called you by a nickname?^^']
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:08 am

Nii-san was at school Sad poor sacu was left alone at home (hmm.... sasuke didnt really have a nickname for me... anyone can call me anything... i have tons of nicknames... wolfie, pikachu, sweetie, nomie ect lol but I call sasuke sasu-bear)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:45 am

Ohh ._. Well not to worry I will make sure nothing happens to you Twiny, father could be such a jerk at times. (I guess thats my nickname for you, unless you prefer something else? maybe sacu-wolfie? =) )
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:28 am

chur the best twiny ever >3< lol (you can call me anything you like.. lol)
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi! ^^ I don't really know anything about parents but don't let anyone get you down XP
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:24 pm

oh hey Naruto no i'm not worried about parents
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:35 pm

hehe *smiles* ^_^ [He might not admit it but he loves you as much as his big brother]

-Glares at Naruto-

Hey Baka! >B)
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:37 pm

^^ (and who? you mean father?)

*looks at both of you and giggles at you both*
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:39 pm

[No ME!!! XD i love you like i do to Itachi <//< as my sis of course XD]

Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:41 pm

(aha... know sacu understand ^^ i wove chu too! as my brother of course)
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Who are you calling baka you jerk >o< there is so much love in the air its kind of gross XP
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:43 pm

*laughs* were twins :3 were suppose to (to a sister and brother relationship)
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:51 pm

You are twins o.0 But you don't look a like because one is an okay looking girl and the other one is just ugly
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:53 pm

*laughs* poor sasu-bear >w< aw and thankies naruto...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:55 pm

I AM NOT UGLYYYY!!! DX -pouts- =3=
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm

*tries to hold in laugh, wolf tail and ears pop out wagging*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:57 pm

your welcome Sacu, and Ha I showed you sasuke >=) Ahhh! a tail!! and ears !? are those real?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:58 pm

O_O *covers her ears* NO!!
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:59 pm

*hides tail behind back and sasuke cover ears* n-no! don't be silly >w<
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:03 pm

I saw that! there was something there *gets closer* I wanna see it again, let me see *tries to push sasuke away from sacu.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:06 pm

N-no! theres nothing here N-Naruto! >w< *hides tail more*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacura uchiha + her demons   Sacura uchiha + her demons Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacura uchiha + her demons
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next