AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alright you chumps listen up and listen good

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

Alright you chumps listen up and listen good Empty
PostSubject: Alright you chumps listen up and listen good   Alright you chumps listen up and listen good EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:53 am

Its time to breath some like back into a dieing forum as of right now you are all on watch I want to see poasts and rping going on I know Raita is gone but damn it she would not want this to die I am going to make an effort to kick this into high gear but I am going to need help so if you want to be a mod I want a application in I want names. characters, and why you think you have what it takes to be a mod. Its time to come back into this thing on full gear. Thank you all.

-The bid bad MOD Madara Uchiha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright you chumps listen up and listen good   Alright you chumps listen up and listen good EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:52 am

If it's what Cat would've wanted, then I'll do my very best to post more often. I'm going to finish up my comic and make it look beautiful as well. I can't be moping forever over something I can't control. If anyone wants to Rp with me, I will gladly say yes to their requests but only when I have the mojo to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright you chumps listen up and listen good   Alright you chumps listen up and listen good EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:49 pm

I agree with Madara this site needs to come back to life again. So I will think of a good idea since Grimmjow and Ichigo are too busy to come here to post they might be erased according to Catt's rule on posting. I said they Might so doesn't mean I am saying to erase them now. Anyway Madara I hope you'll be ok and make it through this hard time. And I have a private thing for Akatsuki you chose who you want to be as long as someone else isn't playing them. Miharu is playing as Kisame and I am Itachi, Madara I do believe you get to play yourself and another person from the Akatsuki. I will pray for you and Catt.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Alright you chumps listen up and listen good   Alright you chumps listen up and listen good EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:27 am

i don't want the site to die either but just being a mod doesn't mean your keeping it from dieing necessarily. And besides, when I was one I asked to be taken off. I doubt I'd be let back as one.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Alright you chumps listen up and listen good   Alright you chumps listen up and listen good EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:20 am

Well right now its my rules catt left the site to me so I say if you want to be a mod put in an application and I will deside I need help and can't do it alone so please if you have what it takes to brink this site back from the grave let me know
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Alright you chumps listen up and listen good   Alright you chumps listen up and listen good EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:26 pm

I demand you rp with me Madar-dar! XD (Yup, I'm still keeping that nickname! Very Happy TOO BAD!)
Annnd I guess I'll apply again, but you gotta make the application for me to fill out dummy Razz Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright you chumps listen up and listen good   Alright you chumps listen up and listen good Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright you chumps listen up and listen good
Page 1 of 1