AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Listen up maggots and listen well

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

Listen up maggots and listen well Empty
PostSubject: Listen up maggots and listen well   Listen up maggots and listen well EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Listen up because I am about to drop the best news of your lives CATT IS COMING BACK IN FEBUARY!!! That's right Catt is coming home no half way house no nothing she is coming home! I am in tears right now I am so happy. That means no one gets to quit not a chance in hell this place needs to be jumping like a chimp on crack when catt comes back I am going to make an effort to be on here alot more so you all better as well or I am personally going to hunt you all down and eat your soul!
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Listen up maggots and listen well   Listen up maggots and listen well EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:46 pm

And I personally don't give a flying fuck if you say you don't have a soul I will rip it out any way gods damn it
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Listen up maggots and listen well   Listen up maggots and listen well EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:51 pm

I kinda like screamed and flailed my arms around when you called and told me that...Yeah. XD I'm sooooo happy though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Listen up maggots and listen well   Listen up maggots and listen well EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:20 pm

This it the BEST News I've heard this week! I've missed her so much T_T This is the best year of my life! Catt's coming back, I'm graduating this year as well. This couldn't get any better!!! Also you don't have to bother coming after my soul Mitch. I'm never quitting this sit now that I have a reason to go on other than rping with Kaylee ^_^
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Listen up maggots and listen well   Listen up maggots and listen well EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:28 am

Wow it took me a while to find this post but it made me cry...in a good way...a good way...god im bawling at midnight lol I love you guys so much!
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen up maggots and listen well   Listen up maggots and listen well Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen up maggots and listen well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: