AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

Go down 
+14
Bec
Mephistopheles
Rin Trancy
Hinata hyuuga
Reglen
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Niko Sohma
Kyoya Ootori
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hikaru Hitachiin
Kaoru Hitachiin
Tenten
Tamaki Suoh
Rukia Kuchiki
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsukuni Haninozuka

Mitsukuni Haninozuka

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:06 pm

( Gosh Hikaru!! i didn't even see what you wrote the first time i saw it!! >__< why is the font black??!! >__< all i could see was the pic and i was all "whaa-??!!" haha xDD now that i read it, it makes sense! X33 )

I looked down at Takashi under me and smiled. "Thanks Takashi!~" I let out as I leaned my head in top of his. Hearing Niko say something but couldn't make out what she said, I looked back and saw Hika-chan finally joining us. "Hika-chan, why was she crying?" I asked worried about their new friend that they had just met today.

( OOHH that reminds me!! i saw this Usa-chan doll at this video store or whatever one day and I WANTED IT SOOO BADLY!!!! >__< but it was kinda fat... every second i told my brother, who was with me, that i wanted it sooooo badly!!! >__< haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:38 pm

"Maybe I stomped off in a bit off a huff... I should apologize," I thought in my head as I slumped against a pillar, "It was pretty rude." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself. "Here goes nothing." I got up and walked over to the group that I could only describe as a family. "Hi, sorry for stomping off like that. You're Haruhi, right?" I smiled at the brown-haired girl. "I'm Niko, I hope we can be great friends!" I held out my hand and she took it. "By the way, if you don't mind me commenting, I love the idea of wearing a boy's uniform instead. These dresses are so ITCHY, don't you think?" I smiled at her again, quietly wishing I'd thought of wearing the guys' uniform sooner.

(MEEP!!! Just random.)
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 pm

(Here, now my avatar looks more like us. The one with black hair is still me!)
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:31 pm

I stopped and watched as everyone came to stop and check on me. I blinked in surprise and stared at them. 'Do they really care that much?' I thought. I listened to Niko and shook her hand. "I hope we're friends too... wait..." I froze. "You know I'm a girl?!!" I just stared stupidly at her then over to the twins, then Honey and Mori. I couldn't help myself and walked over to Honey and Mori. I patted Honey on the head and smiled. "Thanks, all of you. I've just had a crazy week full of stress.... I'm fine."

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 486567-lg_haruhi_3_super
Back to top Go down
http://animefox223.deviantart.com/
Mitsukuni Haninozuka

Mitsukuni Haninozuka

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm

As Takashi piggy backed me I heard that Niko-chan knew that Haru-chan's a girl. I froze dumbfounded how easily that Niko-chan new. How did she know that Haru-chan's a girl?!

As Haru-chan patted me on the head I stared at her for a second. Seeing her smile just made me smile. "Haru-chan, you're so cute!~" I jumped off of Takashi and onto Haru-chan, Usa-chan's hand in mine. I giggled at how cute Haru-chan was when she smiled and wondering where Tama-chan was, since we all knew that he would tackle Haru-chan as well.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:17 pm

(Sorry my words came out that way -___- my dumb computer again)

Standing right next to my twin we grinned as he looked at Haruhi "You are always in a bad mood Haruhi " Kaoru reply also with a grin in his face."But were here to make it all better," Hikaru finished the sentence. Niko seemed to come back just like Hikaru predicted, but what stunned him was that she knew Haruhi was a girl; both twins made like a gasp face knowing this could ruined their host club. "Well Niko, you won't tell anyone that Haruhi is a girl right? Could you keep secrets?" Hikaru questioned to see if she was a trusty person or not.

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 Twins210
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:28 pm

"OF COURSE I can keep secrets, I wouldn't be here if I couldn't! Don't worry, you can trust me." I smirked at the twins. I wondered if I could trust THEM. "So, why exactly do you not want anyone to know? It must be for some reason, not just for the heck of it. And by the way, could you tell me what this 'amazing', 'fantastical', and 'romantic', Host Club is? I've nothing but blather about it for the past three periods." I stared at Haruhi quizzically. "Have you been there? The only thing I could gather was there's different guys to go with different tastes, whatever that means."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 pm

(I so wanna be Mori-sempai if that's okay >_< Idk what's going on though so someone will have to update me. But it's up to you guys if I can enter or not ^^)
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm

(It's okay with me, but you'll have to ask Haruhi. I'm Niko Sohma, by the way, nice to meet you.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:52 pm

(Alright, and nice to meet you to, I'm Lanna.)
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:58 pm

(Alright, well Lanna, to get you up to date, I just transferred to Ouran and have met the Host Club members but I don't know that yet. I've got a bit of background with a murder case but not how you're thinking. I can tell the twins apart, I know Haruhi's a girl, I've got a temperament like Tamaki plus the twins(ouch) and a mind like Kyoya's(double ouch). So, you wanna be Mori-senpai, right? Well, Hunny-senpai's here too, so you'll have to work it out with him. Welcome to the Host Club!!!)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:09 pm

(Lol I already know Ten-Ten is Honey Sempai and she's like one of my best friends in real life so I think she'd be fine if I was Mori xD Plus she knows I fangirl for him haha. And alright that should help a lot then thanks ^^)
Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni Haninozuka

Mitsukuni Haninozuka

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:16 pm

( HECKS yeah you can be my Mori, Lanna!! XDD hahaha xDD Yeah it's true, we've know each other since 6th grade?? right?? haha xDD )

"Hika-chan and Kao-chan is right! we're always here for you Haru-chan!~" I let out with a giggled animated pink flowers surrounded my face.

"The Host club?...." I looked at Niko-chan questionably then looked at Hika-chan then Kao-chan. "We're the host club." I spoke simply as I held Usa-chan in my arms and stood in front of my club members as we all stared at Niko-chan.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:29 pm

(Haha sweet! xD I love Mori, he's freaking awesome! And I'll just fit in somewhere here...And yeah I've known you since 6th grade I think o.o Wow, freaking long time! I've known you for 5 years now! Man we're ollllllld hahaha)

Takeshi Morinozuka was his name, he was a quiet fellow who didn't say much. In the host club he was referred to as the wild, mysterious type of guy. He sat at one of the tables, in his oaran outfit, his head raised with his hands crossed. He just agreed with Honey not saying much. "Right...Your apart of the host club, after all." he said in a monotone voice. He was the kind of guy who kept to himself but was idolized by many other men for being so chiseled.

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 MoriSempai
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:07 pm

"Whadda ya mean, I'm part of the Host Club? And cool, you're the guys everybody worships! So you're Hunny-senpai, the lolita type, you must Mori-senpai, the wild type, you two are the little devil type, AKA 'twincest'. I'm not afraid to admit that's freaking awesome. You must be the bookworm type. The only people I don't see are the princely type which I'm assuming is the blonde back there in the corner, Tamaki, right? and the cool type, whom I've heard is named Kyoya. TOO COOL!!! I should visit sometime..." I pointed at each of them in turn, my smile getting bigger and bigger. I blinked up at the sky, contemplating the scene of my private theater in my head. I thought roses, sparkles, cos-play and more cos-play. "OH MI GAWD THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!! Today after school, right?" I questioned excitedly, "Can't wait to see!" I jumped and down in joy. "And I love your bunny, Hunny-senpai!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni Haninozuka

Mitsukuni Haninozuka

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:01 pm

( haha DAANNG!!!!! we're getting old!!!! >__< hahahaha xDDDD )

"Takashi's right too!~" I jumped onto Takashi's arm, only holding on to his arm.

Hearing Niko-chan like Usa-chan made me smile. "His name's Usa-chan!~" I spoke happily as I nuzzled Usa-chan against my face.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:07 pm

(yay! we got a Mori!)

I was completely confused by what was going on. For one moment Honey-senpai was hugging me and another he was back over at Mori-senpai. "Uh.... I'm the natural type I think...." I mumbled. I was really not paying attention to everything that was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://animefox223.deviantart.com/
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:09 pm

"Of course you are, Haruhi, I just said that. And Usa-chan is the PERFECT name! I have a bunny, but she lives at home. Maybe you'll get to meet her sometime!" I winked at Usa-chan and smiled at Hunny. "So, I'll see you all at the Host Club! Byee!" I stood up from my crouch and skipped off with a flick of my wrist in a wave. This was turning into the BEST DAY EVER. I had new friends, a cool new club to check out, and a brand new secret to tuck away for safe keeping. YAY!!!, I thought happily. Suddenly something furry brushed against my leg. I looked down in surprise at the tiny black kit as she mewed. "Oh, hello, Thirteen, how did you get here?" I scooped up my kitty and resumed walking, all the while telling her everything that had happened.

(I LUV KATS)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:11 pm

He could see Honey was hyped up on candy when he tugged on his arm. "I'm going for a walk." He said, since he wasn't really listening to what was going on or paying attention to the others.
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:38 am

(There, TenTen, my age is correct now! Did I surprise you? Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:05 pm

( haha I guess your age correctly!! XDD haha )

Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:14 pm

(Okay, that's funny.)
Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni Haninozuka

Mitsukuni Haninozuka

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:54 am

"Takashi! Can we go get more cake?" I shouted as I left Haru-chan and jumped on his back making it look as though Takashi was giving me a piggy bakc ride.
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:24 am

(COOL not many people get my age right even if they ACTUALLY know me. Good for you!!!)

(When are we going to the Host Club Room? I can't WAIT to see that!!!! MEOW FOR THE KASAI KITI!!! cat )
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:57 pm

(terribly sorry that I haven't been active much, been trying to save up for the next comic con and doing odd jobs around he neighborhood, and hello Niko! Yay! we have a mori!!)

I finally got out of my corner and smiled at how cute Haruhi was. 'That's my little girl!~' I fantasized. "So, you're miss Niko? Are you by chance interested in seeing the Host Club in action?" I went over to her and lifted her chin up with my hand. "My princess?"
Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 48467
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next