AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)

Go down 
+2
Raita Kurokaji
Lanna Kurotsuchi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:57 pm

I stopped for a moment, my back was turned from the two but as she said this my smile widened. I turned back to them." no problem." I said walking back over to sit down again. Lanna then left the cafe, leaving me here with her friend."So, have ya been here before?" I asked again but this time in a more demanding tone with my eyes slightly more open than usual.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:08 pm

I had been sitting in the booth with the two of them and narrowed my eyes towards this Ichimaru Gin..he seemed rather infatuated with me although i didn't react much to it. Finally Lanna had left me here alone with the man. He asked me if i had been here before. Finally, I smiled."Course I have, I know Lanna don't I?" I said placing my chin back on the palms of my hands.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:58 pm

She now remembered something she could grab why she was in her division, so she would stop by her room and grab it. Walking there she made it past the other members who walked past her even though she ignored them. Some would greet her as she said a quick hello back, but she was sort of rushing to get back since she didn't want to leave Scarlet there waiting with Captain Ichimaru. Leaving her friend in an awkward state like that may just creep her out, and she knew how Ichimaru could get often times. Getting to "her" room she entered but didn't see her captain anywhere which was a good sign, if he saw her so happy he may get suspicious and not leave the matter alone. Rummaging through one of her drawers, she took out a box that was in wrapping paper and ribbon, it was a late birthday present. Lanna missed Scarlets b-day when on a mission and after a month of coming back she was missing, she never knew what had really happened to her. With the gift in hand she left the room and headed back to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:26 pm

"Where do you think your going?" Mayuri stopped Lanna just as she ran out of their bedroom. He was only passing through and just so happened to run into his wife. The look on her face was rushed, in a hurry perhaps. Only then did he see the package she held but knew not of who's birthday it was today, she never spoke of anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:08 pm

I opened my eyes showing off their light blue color almost teal. "Don't play dumb....you look just like her.Scarlet the former captain of the 3red division." I finally said then grinned widely."Id know your face anywhere."I stood and leaned forward placing my hands on the table in front of me getting a better look at her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:21 pm

I looked at this man for a moment with a frown but slowly I began to smile soon that smile became laughter." Sir...why do you want to know who i am....and even if i could be that person, why do you care since you took her place?" I said now smirking as my old self. I looked at a waiter suddenly."A round or two of sake please!" I called to him.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Lanna then accidentally ran into the captain, [smooth...] she thought to herself as she was doing a terrible job at trying not to be spotted, well she was caught and by his words he was already suspicious. She should have known better.
._. "Dropping something off?" She used hoping he would take this answer and just move on and not question her anymore. She knew that if he knew that Scarlet was around he would try and dissect her or something like that to figure out how she was possibly here. Lanna had respect, she would rather her best friend be unharmed. "Well it IS my day off so if you'll excuse me." She said trying to weasel out of the conversation and started to walk off leaving him there.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:13 pm

I had to admit, I was surprised by her sudden change of attitude. I smirked then re-closed my eyes, before sitting back down."So it is you.." I said with a slight smile before chuckling. I took a sip of my tea I had ordered before.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:17 pm

I looked at Gin suddenly and shook my head."You misunderstand, I simply asked you a question regarding the girl you're talking about." I said as the sake came i took a bottle and drank from it instead of using one of the small glass things they give you.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:23 pm

I watched as Raita drank from the sake bottle as she did. I assumed by her actions this was her way of covering up emotions. She seemed rather hostile now that things had been brought out in the open. I chuckled again."You're actions tell me differently...Raita. Why so hostile now?" I knew now I was interrogating the girl but I had to know. I then grabbed the other bottle of sake and sake cup."May I?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:30 pm

I stopped suddenly looking at his hand on the sake bottle as he asked if he could have it. I simply nodded and looked back up at him. I was starting to gain a bit of a buzz and stood with a frown."My actions, are none of your business..." I said before walking out of the cafe and away from this man who seemed to have an obsession with me...Scarlet. As I walked around my old home I could feel as tears stung my eyes the cold of the tear streams on my cheeks as the wind blew across my face. I stood looking around.[god, why did I come here?]
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Lanna was quick to avoid her captain, the last thing she needed right now was an interogation, especially from him when he was pretty good at weaseling out information, usually through people's pain, and she didn't prefer that at the moment so best thing to do was slip away. As she walked she looked back to make sure he wasn't following but saw that he was no longer there and called it safe as she then ran to get back to the cafe but when getting there she bumped into Raita outside seeing her hiding her tears as Lanna gave a worried look. "Hey what happened?" she asked putting a hand on her shoulder to look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:29 pm

I turned to look at my friend wipping away the last of my tears and smiled."Not much, the guy you left me with started interrogating me...He knows who I am...what do I do?" I asked Lanna quickly. I didn't want anyone knowing who I was for fear they would capture and try to kill me again.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:41 pm

She felt bad that she had left her friend Scarlet alone and knew maybe that was a bad idea on her part. "I've known Captain Ichimaru for a few years, I don't think he'll turn you in...If he's interrogating you he would be interested, otherwise overhearing he'd probably turn you in. I wouldn't worry about it...But if it bothers you I can talk to him...?" She asked hoping that would make her feel better at least a little if not at all. I found that most all the captains tended to be like that, well a quarter of them at least. Either way, Lanna knew Gin was freaking her out which wasn't a good thing, especially on her old rampages, it was rare to see but it would happen...
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:20 pm

I looked back at her this time with a better smile. I nodded."Yeah I suppose if he wanted he could tell someone already." I repeated letting myself take it in. I then began to wonder if i should just tell Ichimaru that I was her."Has he ever told you anything about Scarlet...I mean, me?" I asked. I was curious now more than ever why he wanted me to be her so badly.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Scratching her head she tried to remember a time when he spoke of Scarlet at all, but then again he was the type of guy who didn't talk much about his feelings for that matter. "Well, not really. But he sometimes talked about a girl but never said her name or anything...He may have been talking about you, but I don't really know for sure, sorry." Lanna told her in all honesty. She normally didn't hang around the other captains very often or her own would get mad.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:40 pm

I looked at Lanna."I see." I said, then looked around making sure no one had seen me."Hey, we should go somewhere less in the open." I said with a slight sweat drop.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:44 pm

I was surprised by the way Raita had acted before walking out. I finished off the sake hopping it would make my feelings for her lessen but they only made me more open about...everything. I stumbled out the door off the cafe and over to the girls."Hey, Raita...why did ya leave?...I missed you." I asked. my voice was normal but you could tell I was drunk.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Turning around Gin stumbled out of the cafe, he looked the same but by his actions it was obvious to see he was drunk and having watched him drink the sake before she left. She once in awhile would have a sip of sake with him but she never witnessed him actually drunk. Lanna sighed, being very careful and kept her eyes on the Captain in case he did something reckless. "Captain, I think you should just go home...Your frightening her." She put it out bluntly to him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:59 pm

I turned and looked at Ichimaru who was now acting oddly. I remembered the sake and sighed."Okay, look. Why dont we three just go somewhere for a walk, other than...here?" I asked. I needed to know more about why Ichimaru needed to know if i was Scarlet so badly...or even why he watched me when he was a child.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:52 am

"Like that will help." she rolled her eyes finding it hard to believe even just going in a more secluded area will help much, he'll still cause problems. But if he was going to get on the offensive side, Captain or not Lanna wouldn't have much of a choice to defend her once best friend over someone who was tipsy. It was obvious to see which side is chosen. "Raita, you remember my old Lieutenants quarters? Go there, I'll meet up with you in a minute." Just to be on the safe side she reached her right hand across her waist to her sword if Gin was going to make any type of stupid mindless attack on them, best to keep her guard up at all costs. She knew that if the head-commander found out that she raised her blade to one of the thirteen captains she'd be executed surely for her sin. She kept her gaze on the silver haired man and gave a cool look acting calm. "Not unless I can trust you that you won't act so foolish in our presence."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:55 am

I looked over at Lanna my face becoming more serious now my eyes looked downward seeing her hand on her sword. I nodded and made my way to the place she said for us to meet. Quickly and quietly I made my way there this place seemed so old now as I opened the door and walked inside. I then closed it and cleared off a seat to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:02 am

I had been standing there for the most part calm up until Raita walked away again. I had first thought to go after her again not wanting her to disappear suddenly like long ago. I looked up at Lanna then and frowned. "Why'd ya do that?" I asked slightly unsure of her actions toward me. I too noticed her hand on her sword, did she really think to fight me? Her actions seemingly just for looks."Ya can't fight me you'll get in big trouble, you know that." I said slightly still in a drunk daze. I kept glancing over Lannas shoulder hopping Raita would come back but, no one came. "Weren't we gonna follow her?" I said as I began to move and walk past the girl towards were I had seen Raita go.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Mayuri watched as Lanna ran off. He knew she was up to something. Intrigued the man couldn't help but investigate. Merging into the wall beside him he covered all his reitsa and followed her until she was seen speaking with a girl outside of a cafe. There was no mistaking it, his eyes did not deceive him. Lanna was speaking with Scarlet, he knew that face anywhere. Watching intently, Lanna raised her sword to Gin, while Scarlet escaped the scene. Casually he walked from the wall where no one could see him, walking forward towards them pretending he knew nothing of what was going on. Scarlet bumped into him, looking down on her he smiled his signature smile. "What have we here? My eyes wouldn't fool me, and your reista is strong as it used to be. Such a treasure that has returned..." He then looked up to meet eyes with Gin. The look he gave him said to back off.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:14 pm

She kept her stance, she knew in her head she could get in trouble but also Captain Ichimaru knew this too. Still, she didn't want her friend getting hurt. She knew how he acted and was sly and coy. He was still drunk though, she had to keep a close eye on him but as he passed her she quickly jumped in front of him with her sword unsheathed and held out. "You'll stop here." She said but then heard her Captain's voice from behind and turned her head seeing him talking to Raita then looking over to her and Captain Ichimaru, giving the other captain a mean look.
"T-Taicho!" She said slightly glad he was here but also at the same time not because she didn't want him to get involved with Scarlet and try dissecting her wondering how she was alive and here. He knew all the years she cried and was upset when Scarlet was gone, he may try to get rid of her so he wouldn't see that pain in Lanna's eyes again, but she would stop it. She then looked back to Captain Ichimaru. "Please, just back off." She asked instead of using violence this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: