AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)

Go down 
+2
Raita Kurokaji
Lanna Kurotsuchi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) Empty
PostSubject: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:00 am

(Rp takes place in the time era of my characters existance, so a few years after the vizard arc but not nearly towards the previous time where Aizen ever left with the others. So if your character never existed at this time, please don't enter, and try and keep your character at the time span of the rp. Example: If your Aizen, you must rp while he was a captain, meaning he has already done what he did to the vizards, but hasn't left yet, so you espada don't know who he is yet heads up.)

It was a casual day outside, as Lanna took a stroll down the seretei to grab herself something to eat, wondering what she was in the mood for. Her hands were in her pockets as she had a bored look on her face. She wasn't working today so she had the day off to do what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:25 am

( my character as Miharu knows is both a Naruto and Bleach character)

My name Is Raita I use to have another name but that is no longer my identity. I used to be the captain of squad three but was exiled for having to much power then died soon after. I was walking around casually but to my surprise the terrain around me changed. I had walked into another demention. I quickly realized where i was having my old memories from another life. I saw a girl I once new, slightly older she would be but not her appearance. I walked up behind her."Its been a while....Lanna." I said. My hair was pulled up in a ponytail. I was wearing a slightly gothic type outfit with knee high combat boots. My Zanpakuto Hakai was attached to my back. My eyes were different now. That of the Terinkingans black and red. I leaned on one leg with my arms folded with a smirk and brow raised.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:34 am

She heard a voice from behind her as her eyebrows raised in reaction and turned around to see her old friend Scarlet, who use to be the previous third squad captain until Gin took over a few years back.
"Scarlet?" Lanna laughed seeing her, she knew she was long since dead after being exiled by soul society but noticed she was wearing different clothes and assumed she was back to being a human.
"It's been a long time!" she instantly gave her friend a hug even if both of them tended to not like them, but she was an exception. "Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:40 am

I looked at her with a smile but when she asked me were I had been I began to frown."I was told to leave this place...Experimented on, and then taken to heco mundo where the Arrancar live....I fell in love However the two I fell for Grimmjow and Ulquiorra began to fight over me I eventually tried to stop the fight and ran into their combine blasts...I died....I was then born as a fox demon girl." I stopped and took off my necklace showing her my ears and tail that appeared from seemingly nowhere."I live in the Ninja realm now."I told her everything up till now.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:48 am

"Jeez. Sounds depressing." Lanna chuckled being her normal self but still felt sorry for her above all, she was just trying to lighten the mood. But hearing that she was in the ninja realm sounded interesting, she'd heard about it before in papers but never went there, it was funny she wound up in that place. "So why did you come back?"
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:57 am

I looked at Lanna and laughed slightly."I actually didn't mean to, was just out on a walk and ended up here." I said with a smiled. I then stood up straight."Up for any food?" I asked as I began walking towards a nearby diner. As i walked i looked around amazed. Everything was the same."Well, nothing round here ever changes. Hows Mayuri these days?"
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:42 am

She could feel her stomach grumbling even before Scarlet had mentioned food but she was on her way there anyways making it convenient. "I was planning on food actually, nice call." the two of them started to walk until she brought up a name. "Do you actually care or just need a topic to talk about?" she smirked knowing Scarlet was like that sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:00 am

As I walked forward I only looked forward and smirked."You do know me well huh? Need a topic." I said as we walked into the diner. We sat in one of the back booths were no one usually sits. It was my usual spot.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:28 pm

I was walking out of divition three after a long day and decided to go for a walk. It was nice out today. As I exited my divition I noticed Lanna out for a walk. A girl walked up behind her She was young with red hair. She was not from around here, I could tell by the way she was dressed. They talked for a while before walking toward the Cafe. I decided to follow and get some tea. I sat nearby the two of them. Oddly the booth that they occupied had been vacant since the former captain of the third squad disappeared. I was only a chiled back then.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:58 pm

We sat down at a booth sitting opposite sides of each other. She remembered when they came and sat in this spot because no one liked to sit in this corner so they occupied it often times. Though as she sat down and they talked she felt eyes starring at her, the spiritual pressure of the captain not being hidden. There was only one captain she knew of like that. She turned her head to see in the corner a few rows over there was Gin, his narrow eyes glaring over at them as she then looked back at Raita and sighed. "Always observant...Oh yeah, that guy over there is the one who took your spot, forgot to mention." Then one of the waiters came up asking them what they wanted as Lanna ordered a hot chocolate and a bowl of soup.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:39 pm

I sat with my elbows on the table, my hands were under my chin palms downward. I had heard Lanna speak of the man who took my place and glanced toward him. However I didn't make full eye contact with the man. "I see..." I said finally looking over at the waiter. I ordered a green tea and a bowel of Mizo soup."So, Is he decent at my job?" I asked with a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow j.

Grimmjow j.

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:19 pm

With Barragan Luisenbarn being the leader of wueco mundo, Grimmjow was not bodered as much since he was with his gang most of his time. But his gang wanted to train getting stronger somewhere else, as Grimmjow being the leader of the gang he decided to train in the city where there is easy targets. Then after fighting the small fries he will work his way up by going to the soul society.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:45 pm

"Hard to say, not many of the captains are decent at their job to begin with." she took a sip of her water that the waiter had brought to her earlier than set it down and folded her arms in front of her. "how's the ninja world?"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:05 pm

(first of all, Welcome to the site Gin! =D)
(Second...if this is when 100 years earlier took place does that mean i do not exist or does it mean that i am a kid? Because since i am part human i do age not like you guys :O) (lucky! 7_7)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:00 am

I chuckled slightly at Lanna's reply then calmed as our food finally came. I took a sip of my tea and smiled savoring the missed flavor of the soul society tea."True, true...seems like things have changed a lot since I was here last." I said. I then began to fade into thought about the day I had been thrown from this place. I still hungered for revenge but held it inside to fester."Ninja realm..." I finally said then smiled."Its alright...Im a pretty good ninja there...fun really. Im part of an organization." I explained then took another sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:07 am

I continued to sit there watching the two girls as they spoke of past events and of the now. My thoughts were stuck in particular on the red head how she seemed familiar, how she seemed to be from here, but wasn't. Finally I stood, walking over to the two."Excuse me, I couldn't help but over hear. You don't seem to be from around here miss...uhh?" I began, starting a conversation. I didn't want to seem to forward on the matter. But I did want to know more about what was going on here.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Lanna raised her head when she felt a shadow hovering over her, it was of course Captain Ichimaru coming over to pay them a visit and say hello. Even from the distance between their booths she was surprised he was able to over hear their conversation even when they weren't talking that loud. She then looked back to Raita. "Organization huh?" and then looked back up to Gin and smirked. "Good morning Captain. This is Raita, an old friend of mine..."

(Ichigo you can still enter the rp, it would have been when you were a teenager and saw ghosts but never went to soul society yet. But I can make an exception and let ichigo know about soul society and come and go as he wants like in the series.)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:13 pm

(thank you so much for filling me in lanna =D i will enter here when i can^^')
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:37 am

I smiled taking my elbows from the table and sitting up straight. "Yeah, an Organization, cool, rite...Im pretty important...became a scientist of all things. I also plan everything that they do for missions and whatnot." I said with a small laugh. I hadn't payed much attention to the newcomer but he seemed familiar I wasn't sure why maybe it was the haori he wore. Finally I looked up at him since he seemed to be speaking to me, but Lanna had already given him my name so I merely gave him a slight wave.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:11 pm

I frowned slightly when Lanna answered the question for the other girl. I had wanted to hear it from the familiar red head. I then smiled again bringing my attention back to Raita."Raita...thats a nice name...say you look familiar, you been here before?" I finally asked the girl disregarding their entire conversation although it seemed interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:23 pm

She rolled her eyes knowing that Gin was totally blowing off their conversation and changing subject to talk more about Raita. She sat back in her seat and took a drink of her water while crossing her legs. "And here we go again."
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:32 pm

I looked over in Lannas direction and smiled as i usually did. "Something the matter Lanna?" I asked pulling up a chair to sit with the two females. Once in a while i would glance at the door to make sure captain Kurotsuchi wasn't around. For some reason that creepy scientist had his claw dug into Lanna deep and wouldn't let anyone near her."Oh hey Lanna. Hows life with your captor nowadays?" I asked smirking devilishly now.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:38 pm

"Oh no not at all." She smirked knowing he was messing with her head when he asked her what was the matter, she knew Ichimaru better than that. He was actually one of the very few people who even knew the backline story on her. As much of an annoyance he could be at times, she did consider Gin a good friend though. He kept looking at the door as if waiting for someone or looking for someone as she ran a hand through her hair. Though he brought it up sooner than expected as she looked up at him. "It's been, alright, I guess. You know we can't talk about that much in public." she told him mentioning that it was suppose to be a secret after all.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:45 pm

My smile widened after Lanna mentioned this."That's rite..forgot its a secret." I said then turned my attention back to the other girl. She had never answered my question but then again the topic had been changed sooner than she could. "Well I guess I have work to do, Ill catch up with you later Lanna maybe your friend too if im lucky." I said before standing and smirking at the redhead before leaving. I knew who that girl looked like but didn't push the subject. I wondered if it really could be her, the captain that they all said disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:50 pm

"Actually," Lanna got up from her seat and looked at the two. "Keep her company for a minute, I'll be right back, I forgot to grab something." She mentioned. Of course, this was a complete lie, but I knew Gin was interested in getting to know Raita so I would give them a little time to talk. I left the cafe, heading back to the twelfth division. While walking I was trying to think of what to bring back with me so they didn't know I was faking it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next