AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:14 pm

I smiled nodding at the two accepting yet again another invitation. I was slightly surprised that the both of them hadn't had a problem with my being a demon and having ears and tail. I looked at them."So....you really don't have a problem with my..." I stopped mid sentence wondering if i should go on.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Naruto looked at Raita smiling. "I see you like myself I don't see any problem with that..even if you are a demon" Naruto said to her and gave another thumbs up. Jiraiya also smiled at Raita nodding that he is willing to accept her as her. "Believe it I'm always going to be your friend" Naruto said holding out his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Once again a paused for a moment My eyes widened in the same confusion as before. I looked away for a moment with a saddened look but then forced a smile and took his hand."Thanks...Naruto." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:32 pm

"Why do you seem sad Raita" Naruto asked her. He hated to see his friends cry let alone be sad he was willing to even give up his life to protect her now. "Raita even if I die just know I'm still your friend" Naruto kept trying to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:38 pm

The more Naruto spoke his kind words and about how he would protect his friends no matter what the sader and the more confused I became about capturing the Kyuubi."Naruto...What will you do when...Never mind." I said changing the subject. I wanted to know what he would do when the Akatsuki came for him. It that was not a good question for myself to be asking. I could't risk being cause especially in the presence of one of the Sanin. I walked away slightly turning my back. Then turned with a smile."So Naruto...you should get to that training of yours.Show me whacha got!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Jiraiya smiled and looked at Raita. "Raita I want you and Naruto to fight me" Jiraiya said his smile was so reassuring. Naruto's face lit up as he hoped Jiraiya would say that. "You mean it Pervy sage...Raita let's do it" Naruto said excited now. Jiraiya smiled at Naruto now. "Yes Naruto...you and Raita fight me" He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:53 pm

I was surprised by this but smiled. It was finally time to test my training on something. For so long I had trained with Madara but never really had much of a chance to really fight. I took out a Kunai and smiled my smile however as my blood began to boil turned into a slightly twisted smirk."Lets do this." I said rushing forward at the Sanin.

(oh crap Raitas dark sides coming out)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Jiraiya summoned toads to fight Raita now hoping to get Naruto to react to it which it did. Kyuubi's chakra leaked from Naruto as it's cloak formed around him one one tail was showing at the moment. Naruto then rushed in to help Raita now running on all fours like the fox as well. Jiraiya used rasengan towards Naruto who used the same thing only be blasted back from the impact. Jiraiya then turned his Attention back to Raita still surrounded by the Toads he summoned then again making a flash of hand signs he summoned Gamabunta. Naruto grew angier as another tail formed.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:15 pm

I looked around seeing that i was completely surrounded by toads. The red in my eyes began to spin as the toads began to float in the air before flying into various objects like rocks trees and mountain sides. After the toads disappeared I looked up at the giant toad. I looked over to Naruto having seen the boy already had transformed into the two talk Kyuubi. I was amazed by this. My attention never being taken off of Jiraiya I jumped up on top of the toad and looked at him."What kinda training is this...its almost like your trying to kill me?"I said to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Jiraiya laughed. "No if I was I could have done that by now...I'm also trying to get Naruto to at least four tails before he totally loses it" Jiraiya explained while waiting for Naruto to do something. Then with the second tail now formed Naruto again rushed in the Fox's chakra still leaked out making the area fall apart. "Jiraiya your putting yourself and this girl in danger when you pull this on Naruto" Gamabunta said as Gamatonsa showed up and hit Naruto with his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:27 pm

I began to understand better now as I watched Naruto change."How long before that happens...how far can he go before he can't control himself?" I asked. I was still standing with the toad sage on top of Gamabunta's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Jiraiya lifted his hand and put up four fingers. "He can't control himself once the fourth tail forms...Kyuubi answers to his rage the angrier he gets the more tails he grows at least till nine" Jiraiya answered. As the third tail formed Gamatosan watched carefully at Naruto's movements. "The Nine Tailed Fox is the most powerful of the Bijuu and one with the most amount of Chakra it's almost infinite" Jiraiya continued. He was explaining more then he should of to this girl he only just met. "Once Naruto hits the fourth tail he is no longer going to be able to tell friend from foe" Jiraiya finished off. The third tail now finished and Naruto rushed at Gamatonsan.

Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 Kyuubi-7
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:42 pm

I looked at the Sanin in shock then down at Naruto."Then why do you want him to change?" I asked wondering why he would make his student forget who his friends were and have him try to kill us both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Jiraiya shook head head and pulled out a paper seal. "If it comes to that I'll use this...it will suppress all the chakra in his body immediently" Jiraiya said and put it away shortly after explaining his reasoning for Naruto to change. Gamatonsan repelled everyone of Naruto's attacks and hit him back again. Another tail was starting to form now. Naruto's skin began to peel off leaving a chakra fur like creature which resembled the Fox more.

Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 Kyuubi-FourA-1
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:05 am

I nodded feeling the ground begin to rumble as Naruto reached the four tailed state. I began to wonder what I would do here now my part of the training was over now that all eyes were on the nine tails. I still wasn't quite sure why having Naruto change like this was going to help with his training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:20 am

Naruto continued to attack Gamatonsan losing all conscious of himself to the Fox's power. "Looks like he needs more will power to over come the Fox's tempting desire for Destruction" Jiraiya said observing him. Then he pulled out the seal again and jumped in front of Naruto. Feeling only the anger Naruto attacked Jiraiya only to be hit with the seal and the chakra sealed. Naruto hit the ground burnt from the chakra creature he was but got up.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:16 pm

I watched as everything happened Then saw Naruto become himself again and smiled jumping off of the giant frog to him."Hey that was pretty neat..." I said with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:13 pm

Naruto looked at Raita his eyes were Kyuubi's for a minute before they changed back o his own. "Raita are you ok" He asked her worried. Jiraiya put the seal away now that Naruto was himself again. "Naruto you should control your anger" Jiraiya said as his Teacher.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:29 pm

I simply smiled at the young boy."Im fine, you should be more careful." I warned him almost sounding like a parent or second teacher. I then stood back up and looked up at the Sanin."We done for now?" I asked him to make sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Naruto looked down thinking he tried to hurt Raita being he had no control of himself. "Raita I'm sorry that I put you in danger" Naruto said saddened. Jiraiya looked at Naruto as well. "Yes Raita we are for now we should get Naruto's burns healed up" Jiraiya answered.

(Sorry for the short reply but my cousin commented suicide this morning and I just found that out)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:36 pm

I looked at Naruto with a wide smile."You didn't attack me actually more like just the frog and him." I said pointing to the toad sage. I then looked at Jiraiya and helped Naruto up carefully.

(omg thats horrible im so sorry naruto!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:39 pm

Naruto stood up with Raita's help and also looked at Jiraiya his eyes were saddened still. The fact he could have killed them was too horrible to think about. Jiraiya lead the way to Tsunade who would heal Naruto.

(I'm sure you all know her she was suffering from her illness and depression of everyone being so mean to her...she was always by herself she couldn't take it anymore)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:43 pm

I grabbed my bag and thre it over my shoulder walking with the two back to the village to get Naruto fixed up. I held my bag tightly, and close to me hopeing no one would look inside while i was at the village.

(thats sad...i feel for her...i know how she felt)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Once they got to the village Jiraiya let Tsunade take him away while he turned towards Raita. "Raita your one of the Akatsuki...I noticed your headband and cloak in your backpack" Jiraiya said to her. He wasn't going to hurt her being she seemed to not want to take Naruto away. "Why did you not Take Naruto when you found him" Jiraiya asked again.

(Pm me I'll tell you the whole story ok)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:51 pm

My eyes widened and my heart fell as he told me this."Wha...why did you look in my bag?" I asked him instead of answering the question. I then looked away. I was now in the middle of enemy territory alone with a sanin who now knew the truth of what I was. I was rather infuriated by the fact that he snooped around in my things and now didn't know what to do. The answer to his question still remained a mystery to myself even.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Private Roleplays :: Private Rp-
Jump to: