AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video's made by some of the members of this site!

Go down 
+3
Raita Kurokaji
Rukia Kuchiki
Miharu Hachiko
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Video's made by some of the members of this site! Empty
PostSubject: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:20 pm

So, I know Akira hasn't joined the site yet, but we have to give her props because she IS the one who came up with most of these idea's to make the video's. So yes I know we're all acting like retards, it wasn't to impress anyone, we just did it for the hell of it and for fun. Acting like goofballs. If you have any rude remarks please keep them to yourself.

Miharu Hachiko played by ME Very Happy
Kimberly as Kimberly!
Rikari played by Akira.

And yes...we were battling like retards for the hell of it...and we hummed the mortal combat music >:O
Also the point of the video was to experiment with the fake blood that we had...As you can see....i think we over did the blood a little too much...
And yes...at 2:34 she crotch kicked me...and it hurt. DX
Sorry if I'm kinda shirtless...we did this in the summer so it was pretty hot outside!
Hehe, and yes...the ending was dedicated to you jerica/cyrix Very Happy

And as for this one...if you've ever seen the video's of the guys who do "You know your mexican if...", we pretty much dedicated this to them. if you've ever seen their twilight version parady, we pretty much copied them, so not as funny watching our video unless you've seen theres...

Anyways...
Miharu Hachiko/Bella is played by me.
Itachi Uchiha/Jacob Black is played by Akira.
Sasuke Uchiha/Edward Cullen is played by Mayuri.
Kotsune is played by my stuffed husky! Very Happy

Enjoy xD

Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:31 pm

nice, Jerica does deserve that though, she was kinda annoying
Back to top Go down
http://animefox223.deviantart.com/
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:31 pm

hey lol i remember these xD they made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 pm

lmfao xD We still need to get our final fight with kimberly. I should see if we can do that this weekend!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Ok the first one was funny but why did you guys message Jerica? As for the second one I felt sorry for the wolf lol
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:28 pm

Because on te last website jerica raped zoro when he was taken by nami so she got pissed off that she did that to her boyfriend.
And at least now we know why kotsune has problems, miharu dropped him while at the park!
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:31 pm

lols there funny!
and mi-chi i want your hoodie thingy!
second... i though it was yuki who wrapped zoro
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Yuki did it too :/
jerica raped him in a forum while yuki did forum and messages and flirted with him.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:43 pm

ouch that sucks... feel sorry for akira and zoro
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:49 pm

yeah...we probably wont be seeing zoro here anymore either, as I was told he stopped rp'ing cause of all the drama on him from the last website.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:52 pm

aw onii-chan bless him! he seemed kinda down
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:55 pm

I could try getting him back but it might not work >_<
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:56 pm

call him zoroy and you'll win >3< lols
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:23 pm

My cousin saw the message as well on here before she did what she did that's why I questioned it
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:01 pm

huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Jerica watched the message at the end of the first video
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Zoro wont be rping no more. So he told me. He cant due to some family business. And lol the battle!!
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:07 pm

T_T Awwww, well zoro will still be missed.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Miharu Hachiko wrote:
jerica raped him in a forum while yuki did forum and messages and flirted with him.

Don't remind me... :/ I. Was. Stupid. Then. Still hate myself for that...

Maybe I should say hi. . . hi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:15 pm

I don't even want to ask about any of these comments
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:32 pm

Roronoa Zoro wrote:
Miharu Hachiko wrote:

Don't remind me... :/ I. Was. Stupid. Then. Still hate myself for that...

Maybe I should say hi. . . hi!

Sorry didn't mean to bring it up >_<
HI ZORO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am

It's m'kay... you probably didn't even think I was gonna join again :p

Herrow... I already said that... whatever! And dear god, this site is freakin' awesome... the other one was too... but... yea...!

It's good to be back (:
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:43 am

Haha thanks. Raita and I made the site. She's the main mod but I helped her out by making the banner, etc. It's good to have you back. This site lately has gotten more active too which is a good thing. ^^
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:53 am

You guys did a great job. ^^
The banner... Zoros on there... makes me feel... Video's made by some of the members of this site! 112hqmv
That's good! More people will probably join the site... I'll probably ask some friends to join if that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:01 am

Lol yup I edited Zoro onto the banner ^^
And that'd be awesome we love having new people on here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video's made by some of the members of this site!   Video's made by some of the members of this site! Empty

Back to top Go down

Video's made by some of the members of this site!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next