AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ramen Shop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:52 am

Sacura sat down on one of the high chairs and slurped up the last of her ramen and let out with a big sigh. she looked and smiled "thanks ol' giezzer! the extra meat was awesome!" she said and licking the soup off her lips and chin
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Reglen

Reglen

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:12 am

(Hey, can i join?)

Reglen walked into the ramen shop, clutching her bag. She sat down at the stool, "Can i have some green onion ramen and if you have some old meat you have lying round, that would be nice" She said smiling. She looked raged, with dirt and dust on her jeans, tank top, and face. As the man walked away she mumbled out loud to what seemed to be herself "I swear to god, if you talk now, we will get thrown out and no food, so keep your mouth shut!"
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Madara walked slowly into the shop he did not fear what the leaf village could do to him. He sat down looking at the two young girls his eyes catching sight of one from his own clan. "Spicy pork Ramin extra meat and what ever these two young girls here want as well its on me." He said pulling out a large pouch full of money.
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:37 pm

"Oh, thank you mister!" Reglen said in her cute little girl voice that sounded younger then she is. "Cora, don't say a word" She whispered as her bag made a dinging sound.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:16 pm

( I hope you guys don't mind if I join!! X33 )

Entering the Ramen shop with my regular long-sleeved white blouse with a high collar, red fasteners and edges paired with similar colored, puffy pants that look like an Hakama ( you know Kikyou in Inuyasha?? Yeah her pants!! XPP never seen it?? Look it up on Google!! X33 ) with the exposed part of her legs near the waist covered in bandages. The shuriken holister on her right leg is removed and wear brown fingerless gloves. Her large scroll attached to her back and her open toed sandels that were a low high heel made clacking sounds as she walked to an open seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Ramen Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: