AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Bar/Club ( anyone welcome )

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

Random Bar/Club ( anyone welcome ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Bar/Club ( anyone welcome )   Random Bar/Club ( anyone welcome ) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:28 pm

"I think the same way... I abuse that power I have." Setsu smirked as she waved at those men staring at her.

( lazy... >3> so my reply is short... )
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: Random Bar/Club ( anyone welcome )   Random Bar/Club ( anyone welcome ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:45 pm

"I gave up on the human race long ago," He said as he glared at the men waving back to her.

(Well, all of our replys have been short so no prob)
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Random Bar/Club ( anyone welcome )   Random Bar/Club ( anyone welcome ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:08 pm

( Sorry i haven't been on in a HELLA long time!! )

"Heh, I simply use them for my entertainment." Setsu smirked out of entertainment as these men walked over as though they were badasses. She was so close to scoff at how they thought they were such badasses but she knew that would only hurt his pride and want to fight. "Ey Babe! 'ow you doin'?" he asked in his rediculously hilarious accent. It was so hilarious that Setsu just started laughing!... and this guy looked at her with a confused look then it immediatly turned into a glare. "Duh fuck chu laughin' at?" He asked with his accent which made me laugh even more. Trying so hard to calm down Setsu grabbed her drink and chugged it down. "You faggots and you hella funny accent are idiots!" Setsu let out a smirk on her face and her eyes glared back as though everything but her glarring eyes were blacked out.

Without Setsu's noticing a large, tall man his face a serious glare entered the club his leather cloak jacket flowed as he walked in. His dark brown hair covered his eyes which added his scary look and a lit cigarette hung from his mouth. Hie teeth tightly gripping the cigarette placing a large bite mark upon the cigarette stick.

Random Bar/Club ( anyone welcome ) - Page 2 Cain9810

His eyes searched the crows around him until he laid his eyes upon the blond haired girl with bright pink tips and her hair in the usual japanese mullet. ( that's what the hairstyle's called!! FUCKING LOVE IT!!!! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Bar/Club ( anyone welcome )   Random Bar/Club ( anyone welcome ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Bar/Club ( anyone welcome )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: