AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First thing that comes to mind!

Go down 
+16
Reborn
Rin Trancy
Bec
Grimmjow j.
Kisho kuroboshi
Lanna Kurotsuchi
sacura uchiha
Naruto Uzumaki.
Sasuke Uchiha
Ichimaru Gin
Bane Khrondel
Madara Uchiha
Rukia Kuchiki
Toren Haruji
Raita Kurokaji
Miharu Hachiko
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Umm o//o Do I have to answer that on here? xD haha I think it's kinda obvious though. But I didn't wanna use birth control in the first place but my mom told me I should anyways so I just went with what she wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:32 pm

Lol I can understand. And I see your point. I'm trying to find a new picture for my website and change the whole color of it, I still want to keep it somewhat blue though. I also have a lot of options to choose from. Do you want to see?
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Sure I'll check it out when you're done ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Lol I meant the pictures ^_^ It'll take a long time before I can get done, and since you're a mod on my website, too (plus the only other member of it Sad ), I thought that you should have a say in it.

First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 Blue_Moon_Homepage

First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 1243759141_1024x768_once-in-a-blue-moon

First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 Foreign%20affairs%20-%20blue%20moon-x

I narrowed it down to three since I needed the picture to relate to the title of the website.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:54 pm

I like the third one the best
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Lol I like the first one but I can use it for something else ^_^ Now all I have to do is pick two or three sets of colors to go with that, black and blue will be one of them, what should the third color be if any?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:47 pm

a new website? are you leaving emily? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Third color? Purple! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:44 am

Lol love it and no Sasuke, I just made another website to call my own. In fact, I made it advertise this website while I posted an advertisement of my website in affiliations. No one is signing up for it so I'm fixing that by changing the color.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:47 am

oh that's neat! =) And i see you guys are choosing the colors for it and pic..awesome^^

(To naruto: HEY! TELL MAURILIA TO PICK UP THE PHONE NEXT TIME!! I CALLED 3 TIMES!! I am stuck over here at school cuz the car's batteries are dead, so around maybe 2 o'clock i will try to call again since i dont have the phone with me..better yet..drive over here at 2 o'clock to pick me up! I am going to be studying over here meanwhile..plus i am going to eat over here so tell Mau DONT EVEN BOTHER COOKING CUZ I AM EATING OVER HERE! I will be at the computer lab at 2:00pm when you are going to pick me up..neh until then)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Yup it's been there for a while but because no one was signing up, I figured it was because of how bright it was, almost too bright. So I decided to tone down the shades a bit.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:34 pm

She is heading her way there and I was doing my homework so yeah I don't come here until you come here but yeah I'll call mom anyways where are right now so I could tell her?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:45 pm

computer lab!! geez read moron!
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:49 pm

XP you said you were going to be at 2 -___-
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Ah i see........YOU SUCK!
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:53 pm

Loser your the one stuck at school I could finally say this BAKA!!!!
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Will you two ever get along? -w-
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Nope =D where rivals for life
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:59 pm

I can see that lol but you two are REALLY alike.... in a insult competition you would draw lol
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:02 pm

XoX nooooopoo don't compare me to him
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:05 pm

lol but underneath... *chibi face* I bet chu really wove each other
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:15 pm

-_____-' ..................................... let's change the topic I heard that you don't like hot water
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:18 pm

h-hot water!? who told you?! was it the squirrels!?
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Actually it was the squirrel with cookie *dramatic music in the background* And also the mail man ^^
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:32 pm

mail man?! I GET mail?! wheres my mail! *chases after mail man and grabs legs* MY MAIL!!!!!!

w-wait?! squirrels?! with my cookies?! *thriller music* AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First thing that comes to mind!   First thing that comes to mind! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

First thing that comes to mind!
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: