AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I woke up next to you...

Go down 
+18
Reborn
Bec
Rin Trancy
Dendrac
Ichigo kurosaki
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Tamaki Suoh
Hikaru Hitachiin
Zabuza Momochi
Ichimaru Gin
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacura uchiha
Toren Haruji
Madara Uchiha
Gokudera Hayato
Rukia Kuchiki
Raita Kurokaji
Miharu Hachiko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:34 pm

o.o "omg we didnt do anything did we...omg i was drunk at that party OMG...im gonna get murdered.....wait...when did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:14 am

"Half way through the gang bang"

Omg i'm sooooo sorry you set that up perfect couldn't let the chance go xD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:26 pm

Man. Miharu must be so hot that all the men wake up next to her! ;D jk jk jk xD
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Lol what you talking about? You where there too! xD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:27 pm

The only gang bang I'm accepting is Kakashi x100 shadow clones all taking on Miharu. Awwwwww yeeeeeeah. XDDD
Omg I'm such a perv haha
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Yes yes you are a perv with a pedo 30 year old man =/ xD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Pshhhhhhh not uh. He's a sexy beast! D:< And he's young, he just has silver-ish gray hair. xD Think of him as a Steve Martin only in anime hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:44 pm

No really if you do research Kakashi is 30 =.=
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:02 pm

That's still young? xD Old to me is like in your late 30's and over 40.
Unless you're like Anthony Hopkins who's really old but still kinda attractive and handsome for his age. I mean c'mon, did you see him in Hannibal Lector?! I don't care how old he is, he plays an amazing sexy psycho path. xDD
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:32 pm

....whats wrong with you for 1......
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:07 am

You must not be the person who likes people for personality, only looks huh? Age shouldn't really matter. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:26 am

Wake up to Miharu, meaning I wake up to my reincarnation pretty much. XD
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:46 am

I have a problem with pedo.
16 with a 25 year old....HMMM does that sound normal? or even legal?
20 with a 30 year old does that sound normal normal? Will people accept that?
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:50 am

You do know a LOT of people back then married with that age gap right? It's mostly older folk though like grandparents. But trust me, I've met a LOT of families who have that big of an age between them and guess what? Regardless, they've been married for many years, had kids, maybe grand kids, and are still happily together. I'd rather do that, as opposed to marrying an idiot pot head about my age, and then fucking up my future life just because society doesn't approve of me dating someone older and more MATURE.
Trust me, I can get into a big argument with this if you want. XD
Which by the way, my current bf is a 5 year difference, and we've been together over a year. So what that tells me, is REGARDLESS of age, it shouldn't matter as long as you're both happy. Razz
Now, YOU don't have to date someone older or younger, but why try preventing others from it?
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:32 am

(Laughing hysterically)

Did we have another sleepover or did we get captured and taken away at the same time? ._.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:28 am

(sorry its just my younger sister witch is 16 is trying to date someone who is 23 years old. The guy is already a father and its just been a BIG problem, he is a compete dush treats my sister liek crap. It just pisses me off)

Oh.....hmm...yeah breakfast please. oh me? i'm taking a quick nap wake me up when breakfast is ready! *goes back to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:59 pm

If that's the case then yeah, I agree. She shouldn't be dating him or trying to. >__<

Okay, I'll let this one slide if you give me a pack of mt.dew. XD
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:29 pm

*hands you a pack of mnt.dew* happy? now can you make me breakfast?
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Dependa what it is. XD
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:43 pm

xD pancakes please!
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:40 am

WHY THANK YOU! At least you like Pancakes, UNLIKE SOMEONE I KNOW. D:<
*Cough*FuckingMephistoWaffleEatingFatty*Cough*
xD
*Hands you a plate of pancakes*
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:49 am

Miharu Hachiko wrote:
WHY THANK YOU! At least you like Pancakes, UNLIKE SOMEONE I KNOW. D:<
*Cough*FuckingMephistoWaffleEatingFatty*Cough*
xD
*Hands you a plate of pancakes*

Are you choking? Do I need to perform the Heimlich Maneuver? Call 911? Get you a glass of water? With ice or without?
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:51 am

Bring me a naked Kakashi and I'll be good as new! *pretends to be choking and on the verge of dying* Quickly! Or death shall be upon me! D;

*Wakes up next to Mephisto.*
.________. well....This is awkward.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:05 am

...No, because you never completed my order of waffles. And because of that grave sin, you shall die a horrible, lonely death. :p

*Wakes up next to Miharu thinking, "She's a cannibal... and that means..."*
If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 Tumblr_lor3ffiQhb1qmwjfko1_500
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:28 am

D: OMG, you jerk! XD Pffffft I ended up giving you waffles so shush! :O But just so we're clear, from now on, I will say "Mephisto you fat lard, come get some dinner!" XD In reference to our conversation. And I don't think I will. I mean c'mon, Miharu is a God. ;D

Don't start with me boy. ._.
If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 One-does-not-simply---MEME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

If I woke up next to you...
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: