AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I woke up next to you...

Go down 
+18
Reborn
Bec
Rin Trancy
Dendrac
Ichigo kurosaki
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Tamaki Suoh
Hikaru Hitachiin
Zabuza Momochi
Ichimaru Gin
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacura uchiha
Toren Haruji
Madara Uchiha
Gokudera Hayato
Rukia Kuchiki
Raita Kurokaji
Miharu Hachiko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:50 pm

(Yep stupid Carrot top, Strawberry, or Ichi-bear(From Jerica)) She isn't sick, well she is but her mom is in the hospital because of her sugar level, she isn't taking her pills for her Crohn's so I force her to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Oh I see, well that's sort of bad that she doesn't take her pills. So with sugar levels I'm guessing she's a diabettic? My mom is too so I know what it's like more or less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Yeah her mom has so many issues she like a walking drug store
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:55 pm

(what can i say I am an old member XP I know lots haha well best of wishes to jerica's mum btw :\ hmm dont use the ichi nickname though..it reminds me of her -__-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:56 pm

O.o ok maybe I might not know much about it then if it's that bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Ichi Ichi Ichi lol
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:59 pm

If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 Bleach14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Ichigo pm me I got to talk to ya lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Andy: hehehe I-

Don't say it!

Andy: Aw man! Can't wait till Lanna get's here, that means that Shadow will be here, too.

Aww my boy's got a crush.

Andy: No I don't! *won't admit it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:03 pm

O.O'
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:04 pm

i would if i knew how lol can u pm me instead^^

ha! good luck to andy *mumbled* (competition with may xD)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:04 pm

BRB got to feed my japanese cat <.<))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Ok fine I'll pm you geez and ok I have a black kitten
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:07 pm

(ok and he actually has a crush on Mayuri's daughter, not Lanna lol) I have 5 cats ^_^ only black and white, two brown tabby's, one black, and one white with tabby spots. She's the kitten and she lookes like a little fox with her bushy tail X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Aw that so cute ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:14 pm

I know ^_^ but she wasn't spaid so she's always in heat. It's actually the only time she wants petting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:16 pm

oh god always in heat that would kill me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Yup, and she's a bad influence on my black cat. My black cat is the only male out of the cats. Here are their names in order:

Sambo: Black and White
Muffin: Tabby #1
Midnight: Black
April: The fat one, Tabby #2
and Kitty (my mom named this one): The fluffy one who's always in heat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:23 pm

oh nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Yup ^_^ does your cat have a name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Her nickname is furry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:28 pm

lol that's cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Yep she is one small fuzz ball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Aww that's even cuter X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Yeah but we just call her Furry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

If I woke up next to you...
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: