AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emily's Art

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gokudera Hayato

Gokudera Hayato

Emily's Art - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:42 pm

your dad sounds like he handles a lot with computers..does he work on a field with computers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Well he's a cost estimator for airplanes and stuff like that, so he uses a computer all the time for that.
Back to top Go down
Gokudera Hayato

Gokudera Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Wow .__. that is awesome! Very Happy do you travel a lot then?

Im so happy i found my journal where i keep my art XD im going to scan them now to show you^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Awesome ^_^ and sadly no. My dad only works with the costs, not the actual airplanes himself.
Back to top Go down
Gokudera Hayato

Gokudera Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:56 pm

oh well i dont travel a lot either XP only when its summer vacations, i either go to mexico or this one last summer i went to disney world for the first time :3 it was neat^^

heres one i just scanned XD
Emily's Art - Page 2 02-17-10
Back to top Go down
Gokudera Hayato

Gokudera Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:58 pm

oops let me rotate that for you ^^''

Emily's Art - Page 2 02-17-11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:01 pm

lol its nice, and i was in universal studios last summer
Back to top Go down
Gokudera Hayato

Gokudera Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:03 pm

i was too! what a coincidence XD

-scanning another pic in progress- (un momento ;D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:05 pm

(vale te acuerdo) lol what a coincidence
Back to top Go down
Gokudera Hayato

Gokudera Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:08 pm

lmao!

Aqui esta mi otro dibujo (is me in spanished spelled mi or me X'D)

Emily's Art - Page 2 02-17-12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Que bien y mi es como se escribe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:43 am

Que bien algien que hablas espanol tambien. No es facil de encontrar algien que hablas espanol ahora en dia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:44 am

Lol Yylfordt I know you better than that. You already know that I speak spanish just as much as I know you know english too XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:53 am

Y que? Si es mejor hablar espanol. Es un linguaje muy caliente y sexy. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:55 am

Estas enseriamente haciendo me la pelota? >/////>
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:00 am

Jen dobray. xD
Ya lubyem chebyeh Bran. ;D
(My spelling is so off. I can pronounce it out loud but no clue how to spell it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:00 am

Por que no? Eres una chica muy linda para tu edad. Que pena que tu eres una humana y yo soy un arrancar. Bueno la verdad es que no me importa de eso. Que dices? Vamos a hacer amor aqui ahora? Va a ser una dia muy especial para nosotros Wink
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:04 am

Dlaczego wszyscy na seks mówić?

(Btw, it was Dzień dobry, omg...My spelling wasn't even close. Dx)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:06 am

(O/////O Really?! You just asked me to have sex with you right here and right now?!)

O//////O ....pues...es mejor que hacemos eso en un rp. Por que hacer eso aqui es muy...fuerte para los demas.

(Seriously Yylfordt not on this forum XD we'll do it in an rp. Want to join Bec Very Happy I'll even invite Mephisto since you two seem to be getting along so well XD)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:07 am

(O///O U-Um...S-Sure. xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:38 am

Lol it's be so much fun XD but we need to ask Mephisto if he wants to join too. I bet to you he would say yes to anything XD
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 am

Emily wrote:
Lol it's be so much fun XD but we need to ask Mephisto if he wants to join too. I bet to you he would say yes to anything XD

>///< Y-You never know...You think? >///>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:43 am

After what I've heard about the two of you, there's not doubt he has a certain interest in you ;D I bet he fantasizes about those rp's too!
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:45 am

o///////////o *Blushes badly* You're pulling my leg aren't you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:51 am

Lol I mean it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Art   Emily's Art - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emily's Art
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Show off your art :: ArT Forum-
Jump to: