AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~ Empty
PostSubject: Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~   Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~ EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:56 pm

This is just a continuation of our other private chat that Ichigo *coughs* Berry Brains *coughs* started for us.
Last important Post we made.

Ichigo:Takes cookie and also nibbles on it! x3 "Heheh yeeeeeeeeeeahh we would never do that" little light glim flashes before both hikaru's and kaoru's eyes. (just like the old times huh?XDD)

Me:
"Yeah.... just like old times...." *starts to think what they're gonna do next*
"Ahhh! I don't like it! It's to frightening!" *runs and tries to find a place to hide but stops* "But if you do give me something like crabs or fancy tuna.... I might change my mind...." *dreams of crabs and fancy tuna*

Grimmjow:
“Yeah, you like playing maid but you never wanted to wear the bunny custom >0<,” Hikaru sighs then looks at Haruhi, giving her the look that he wants to play that right now.

*Goes next to Kaoru and smiles then whispers to him*
“Remember to try the Tuna next if this does not work,” Hikaru silently informs Kaoru.

I hope we can continue where we left off as soon as you get back you two! ^.^
```l、
(゚、 。 7 "Kitty! It's you!" *glomps kitty*
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Back to top Go down
http://animefox223.deviantart.com/
Grimmjow j.

Grimmjow j.

PostSubject: Re: Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~   Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~ EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:43 pm

(Gasp) A cat 0.o who's that cat? I see you found another favorite *looks at rukia angry*

(Oh and sure we could continue from were we left of ^^)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~   Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~ EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:11 pm

oh yeeeeeah x'D i did post this on the other forumn sorry it took me some time to reply but hey big applause to Rukia who posted it this time Very Happy

(i guess i will continue this^^)

As kaoru evily grinned like his twin brother he looked back at Haruhi smiling nicely now "So how about we head to the commodors market, and....er....should we invite the boss or the others?" questions out loud.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~   Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~ EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:17 pm

it IS my favorite cat.... you kitty!

You should have seen this earlier Ichigo..... it was here before many of the others were.

Haruhi suddenly got scared. "NO! It's bad enough having the two of you going! Besides, I have some chores to do before I go home."
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~   Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~ EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:36 pm

BEWARE!!!!: bunch of random ouran pictures

Feral Hearts lion version
Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~ Ouran10

A Victorian(idk) picture (I believe from the manga)
Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~ Haruhi10

Major love (poor Mori's head got cut off!)
Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~ 10788510

I believe you wanted to see what Hikaru's hair looked like in color after he dyed it right? Well, I found a picture that shows it! (even though its fan made)
Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~ The_ne10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~   Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Friends Unite!~Ichigo,Grimmjow and me only plz!^.^~
Page 1 of 1