AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The name is grim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

The name is grim Empty
PostSubject: The name is grim   The name is grim EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:56 am

Name: Call me Grim
height: 5'10
weight: 159lbs
Primary weapon: Any small weapons mostly throwing stars and some special made cards
Jutsu: A master of taijutsu and a expert of genjutsu. He has been known to use some wind based jutsu to confuse his opponents and give his weapons an edge over larger ones.
Blood line limit: His blood line trait has two parts. The hands and the eyes of the dealer. With the hands of the dealer he can change the very molecules in his cards to form them into and objects he wishes his cards can become other weapons or even armor at his will. The eyes of the dealer give him the power to see into the mind of his opponent and see things as they do he hears there thoughts as well as experiences there whole being.
Bio:

Grim had come from a far off land and was raised by a band of travelers that never stayed in a single place long. Grim grew up quiet and never worried about the outside world. One day as Grim was playing with the other children in the group a strange aura was strong on the air. He and the other children quickly returned to the small tents of the group. On the border of the valley there camp was set in a figure stood he was tall and wore a silver headband with a strange mark almost like a swirl. The man's eyes glowed a deep crimson and he wore a strange red armor. The man walked forward slowly and Grims father moved forward to greet the man. A small word was echoed from the mouth of the stranger that fell like bricks on Grims ears. "Vermin." The man said and suddenly attacked. It all happened in an instant as the man drew a sword and cleaved Grim's father in half with a single blow. Grim screamed as the man flashed killing all the people in the camp. Grim hid beneath the corpse of his fallen mother. As he crawled out he looked at the carnage of the people he grew up with they lay in pools of there own blood each riddled with shuriken, kuni and slash marks. Grim stepped to his closest friend pulling a few of the stars from his friend and let out a scream. "I am going to kill you!" He yelled as he gathered what he could from the bodies of his fallen loved ones and the tents they carried. Grim left and walked for what seemed like days tell he came across a village. A man stood in the center of town his face covered in bandages and looked at grim his dark eyes locked on the boy. "You are weak." The man said as he looked the boy over. "I will kill him." Grim said his fists clenched in hatred. "Good you have fight in you." The man walked over to grim looking him over. "I will teach you how to kill and you will kill for me." The man said and Grim looked up nodding. "I am yours." Grim said and from there his path of revenge began to kill this man with the red eyes this man who killed his family and changed his world. Grim spent years training and killing as his master said to his master was brutal and took failure as a sign of weakness. Manny years had passed grim gathered what information he could from the missions he was sent on and the people of this land. Grim learned the symbol was that of the Village hidden in the Leaf and that the red eyes were of the clan called Uchiha. Grim grew bored of his master and saw his master could show him no more. Grim during the night fled from his master not looking back accept for one small good bye. "Thank you Master Zabuza for the power to kill this man this demon of the leaf this uchiha." Grim ran from his master and from the village. Grim traveled long to each village making a name for himself playing card games and betting he found himself good at the math and luck that came with cards. He developed a cocky attitude to hide the cold demeanor that was given to him by his master. He travels to this day looking for the man hat turned his life into a dark hell this man that made him a killer.

Last edited by Alaois Reaper on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

The name is grim Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is grim   The name is grim EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:00 am

this should be interesting, dont dissapoint me now Grim
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

The name is grim Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is grim   The name is grim EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Is the Zabuza in your biography me, or another person?
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

The name is grim Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is grim   The name is grim EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:28 pm

its you
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

The name is grim Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is grim   The name is grim EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:27 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The name is grim Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is grim   The name is grim Empty

Back to top Go down

The name is grim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Character Bios :: Characters-
Jump to: