AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Log cabin in the woods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

Log cabin in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:57 am

In the deep forest of the beautiful wildlife terrain, there resides a log cabin whose design was magnificent like the forest itself. It was winter always here and the snow covered the land in a huge white blanket in which gave the land a look of a winter wonderland something you would see in a snow globe but nothing like this. The scent of pine was everywhere, and the animals roamed the terrain. Wolves howled each night calling to one another it was music to my ear's. I'm atreiyu and i live here in the mountains.

It was a lovely day outside, the snow came slowly falling down something that was a sight to me. Sitting up in bed still tired I'll sit there rubbing my eyes. Running my finger's through my whiteish blondish hair I found myself fluttering my light blue eyes open. "Another morning..." I grumbled while leaping out of bed in my pikachu booty shorts and half top

Running down the stair's, the first thing on my mind was to go start a fire. Quickly grabbing my snow boots, coat and pants as well as my white fuzzy earmuffs I exited my home with an axe in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:40 am

(helooo may i join? Also welcome to the site)

Kisho would mumble as he walked in the deep cold terrain. He wasn't used to this kind of tempature, espeacially when he was mostly a hot kind of weather guy. Though it was rather nice up here and there was lots of game for him to stop and take a bite.. Still he had to continue onward up the mountain. Taking out his phone he'll text Tenten "Hey you coming?" He asked before clicking "send" Stopping he could swear he saw a log cabin in the north of some kind of structure..and not to mention the fresh scent of rain and jade was near and lil hint of vanilla.
Back to top Go down
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:22 am

(yes you can join Very Happy)

Atreiyu continued her path up the mountain till she reached her usual spot where she'll cut down a small tree for wood. Taking her axe she swung at the tree and continued to swing at it till it thinned and finally it reached its final peak before it fell backwards. "Phwoo" She would say while motioning her hand to flick across her forehead like dusting off a drop of sweat. Taking her axe again she'll cut individual pieces of wood and carried two back and her axe back to her cabin. "Yay, now that im done I can now enjoy a nice cup of hot cocoa." she'll say all bubbly
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:20 am

Sniffing the air, kisho could still smell that sweet warm scent not too far where he stood. "Hm..I wander where my friends are? And what is that wonderful scent." He'll wander. Kisho's curiousity got the best of him before he found himself following this particular scent. Stopping in his tracks he spotted a beautiful girl, quite lovely not to mention her facial expression was really bubbly indicating she was in a happy mood. Going behind a pine tree he'll watch her but then his phone vibrated. He recieved a text from his friend but instead of checking it he looked around the place. "Excuse me?" he called out to the girl softly as he slowly approached her cautiously not wanting to alarm her or anything expeacially with him have cuffs around his wrists and ankles that bare the symbol of the kuro clan.

"May I ask you somthing?" he'll ask while shaking in the cold "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:45 am

As I was on my way heading over to meet Kisho and recover a text from him. I stooped for a second and replied: "yeah, yeah. I'm coming right now!!" (Message sent)

Heading over jumping from branch to branch the wind in my face as my hair in it's usual twin buns on either side of my head. In by usual attire; my private parts wrapped in bandage and Mah usual Chinese shirt and open holed hip capri pants. Along with by usual slight heel on my sandles. As I finally series at Kisho and a young woman I looked a smiled letting out a giggle. "Kisho! Hey! Sorry it took a while!" I had let out as I landed standing right next to him.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:55 am

Kisho would hesitate for a moment as tenten would land next to him! "Kyahh~Tenten!" He'll exclaim while scratching the back of his neck all embarressed. "Ugh..sorry again... then again do you know this area well? we are ninja and are on a short mission." he'll say smiling
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am

"Heh, Sorry Kisho! Kind of a small habit." I reasoned with a half smile as I giggled at his emberrassment that was obviously shown on his face. This kid... Sometimes I would find myself thinking that he has the coolest attitude some moments but then he turns a starts acting like a little child in other moments. Sending my greetings towards the unknown woman I sent her a kind smile and let out a small "Hello!" She extremely pretty! Her long white hair made her look extremely ellegant and super pretty. "Jeez... I'm aching for a meal right now." I looked down at my normal looking stomach that was dying inside since I have nothing in my stomach. I had woken up late so I haven't had time to actually fill my belly full of food this morning.
Back to top Go down
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Atreiyu seemed in a bubbly mood before a sound of a male's voice alarmed her. Dropping the logs of wood she'll turn to face this unknown male and already he seemed dangerous but how can she tell? His voice seemed to innocent and sweet but usually the innocent and sweet guys are the bad guys like in grimlins they seem cute at first but then wham!! UR dead! "uGH...UGH..." she began to mutter until the female ninja landed rght next to him and that's all she needed just to jump up a lil startld.. "Ugh.. get a grip of yourself!" She thought to herself, "You are in the mountains, umm would you like to eat something at my home than be on your way?" she would say then already the anime self concious kicked in "dunce" already she felt her concious sulk in a corner cause she was dumb enough to invite two strangers into her home. Atreiyu always keeps her word so instead of going against it she'll motion the two to follow her. Picking up the wood she would lead them a lil deeper into the woods before they came upon her cute cabin home. Fit for a feminine lady like herself. "I'm atreiyu, what are your names fellow ninjas?"
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:10 pm

Kisho continued to have his embarressed posture in which his arms are behind his neck and he had a goofy grin. "Oh really why thank you..~", he trailed off as he was watching her facial expression in his mind he could read each one andby telling by her expression she must think she is a fool for inviting two stranger's into her home.

"Tenten, um is neji coming soon enough?"
Back to top Go down
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Atreiyu would nervously lead the two strangers in front of her cabin home. Opening the cherry oak door she'll kick off her snow boots and place them neatly next to the door as she hung her winter coat and earmuffs espeacially scarf onto a hanger beside the door. "Please come in." She'll say while stepping aside to allow her guest to enter. In the meanwhile she'll walk over to her huge stone fireplace and place two logs inside before she lighted them up to allow the fierce beautiful glow of orange and yellow lit up the room as well as the sweet warmth that kissed your skin. "I was about to make hot cocoa and frencch toast would you like some?" she asked sweetly while smiling warmly at them but mostly she'll look at the male.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:41 pm

"I'm atreiyu, what are your names fellow ninjas?"

"Oh, I'm Tenten. Nice to meet you, Atreiyu!" I smiled as I bowed a bit greeting her formally with my usual happy smile as a breeze came forth and made my body shiver a bit. I admired this woman a bit more thinking how cute she looked and how she kind of gave off that nice a bubbly aura... same as mine!! If it were true her and I would get along very well... it was a very well known fact!

"Tenten, um is neji coming soon enough?"

"Huh?.. Oh right! He told me he'll be a little late because he needs to take care of some sort of family business really quick." I let out giving out a half shrug shoulder as I looked up at Kisho. The guy was sometimes too involed with his family that it makes me want to just... I don't know! Hah, Yeha... sorry I'm weird. As we were kindly brought into the log cabin that I was guess was her home My eyes took in the log cabin interior as I brushed the snow off my shoulder.

"I was about to make hot cocoa and frencch toast would you like some?"

"I would LOVE some!! You're so nice!" I let out as I jumped up and down in my usual excited pose of my arms scrunched against my sides and my fingers tight in their fist. ( if that makes sense xP haha xD ) "KISHO!! FOOD!" I let out as I continued jumping up and down in the same spot as I stared up at him with ym sparkley eyes... you know how much I love food! xD
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:46 am

"I'm k-kisho.." he stuttered while watching her lead the way but already he was overwhelmed by beauty. Entering her domain he found her home rather cozy not to mention the nice wave of heat that afloats the whole cottage like home. But once Atreiyu mention hot cocoa and french toast he already knew his friend tenten would become overly excited. "hehe yes tenten food, now then take a seat and relax im going to ugh use the restroom.."he'll say while asking atreiyu where the restroom is. Clearly his mind was clouded with her only in it
Back to top Go down
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Smiling at her two guest her anxiety of them being two killers has faded away but even if they try somthing she a two shot barrel rife waiting in the cabinet but then again she is ninja herself too. "Please take a seat and everything will be ready in a minute." She'll say while tyeing on a cookie monster apron before she began looking for some spices in her cabinet only to pull out cinnamon, vanilla extract then in her bread cabinet she pulled out french bread. Smiling she then walked over to her fridge pulling out 3 eggs and 2% milk. "Oh so what brings all of you to the mountains?" She'll ask then stop to look at the male who just introduced himself "Kisho.. thats a nice name. Welcome." Atreiyu would say while smiling her signature smile then all d sudden "OMGGGG THE HOT COCOA!!" She would say in a anime like worryness before she ran over to the pot and began to stir it constantly to cause the flow to lower then she'll lower the heat.. A tint of pink spreaded across her face.." Nyaaaaaaa~ sorry for freaking out!" she apologized with a anime tear on the side of her head..
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Sitting at one of the chairs that were provided I looked as saw that she had a cookie monster apron. "Oooh, I like your apron! It's very cute!" I let out as I eyed her as she cooked in the kitchen. Thinking about I had an idea that would be a nice offer I let out; "Is there anything I can help with in any way? I live by myself so I cook a lot." I reasoned as I peeked into the kitchen seeing her apologize for freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:05 am

Kisho would stop he didnt need to go to the bathroom s instead he sat at the table watching Atreiyu closely till she put on that cookie monster apron his eyes would stay on her at all times, something in his chest beated but he didnt know what.... "yourrr pretty..."he said more of a whisper that brushed off her lips
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:34 am

( *...casually joins in and ruins the moment* ;D )

Work – that's all my life seemed to be focused upon these days. I shouldn't be complaining though... it would all work out for the better in the end. Hah, see what I did there? I said work and used it - ...nevermind. This time, my mission led me out into the mountains. It was a simple task, really – Rebuild a barrier and rid of a few lesser demons. Quite boring, actually. Nevertheless, I didn't complain. A mission was a mission no matter how easy it was. I sighed. Now it was time to get back to my school and organize a staff meeting. Fun, fun. I held my hand out and was about to snap my fingers and leave this place behind. Before I could vanish, however, my sensitive nose – who I could pipe in to be bothersome at times – caught the scent of smoke. I paused for a few seconds then sneezed. Frowning, I looked off into the direction of the smell. I scratched the back of my head, reluctant to waste my time with such foolishness. But in the end, my curiosity was the victor and I trudged onwards in search of answers.

Eventually, I stumbled upon a cabin. Nicely built, if I may add. Odd. Who would be living in such a desolate place? Whoever the person was must have been here since the fire was going. Puzzled, I gave a light knock on the door. I sneezed again and crossed my arms over my chest, looking around idly while I waited for an answer.

Back to top Go down
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:50 am

Atreiyu would continue to make the french toast till finally tenten came to offer some help "Awh really? Well if you can, can you please watch the hot cocoa." she'll say while make about 5 pieces of french toast and putting them on a plate. Atreiyu was happy she met some friends but her attire seemed not suited for her guest. She was wearing her pikachu half shirt tank top and her pikachu booty shorts not to mention she has her cookie monster apron on. Already her mind spinned at the thought she was a horrible host *lightning crackled in her head as she shrung in her cry "NOOOO""* (thats atreiyu's imagination), Her ice blue eyes stared blankly into space in thought of what her guest thinks of her. Till all the sudden a knock as hear on her door. "Um i'll be back.." she would say leaving tenten and kisho in the kitchen. Unwrapping her apron and hanging it on the hanger she'll walk slowly to the door before reaching the handle she'll take a deep breathe she never expects guest up here at all. Slowling twisting the knob she'll open the door to a oddly looking man, her ice blue eyes stared at him and she let out a small squeak "H-helloo..." she greeted while staring then she noticed him sneeze and shiver. "Oh my come on in, it must be cold outside." she'll say while stepping aside so the man can enter and wam up next to the lovely fireplace made out of nice river stones. " Tenten, kisho we have guest.." she'll say while she went upstairs to fetch the man a blanket. 2 minuted passed and she came back downstairs with a bear blanket pelt. Holding out to him shyly she'll look away not meeting his gaze "here i bet your cold.." she'll say while hlding it out to him. Then again he could take a seat on the couch and she could place it next to him.. but at the moment she didnt know if she shoudl introduce herself or not.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:31 pm

( Of course you come in randomly, Onii-chan! XP haha xD )

Summoning a Panda apron a puff of smoke surrounded me and it appeared. After so, I started over towards the kitchen doing as told by Atreiyu.

Log cabin in the woods Panda_apron_pinafore_by_darlingarmy-d4rofqw

I know I"m not doing much but you never know what might happen. "Yaayz!" I let out in a happy tone excited for the food she was making and then suddenly a familiar face comes in. His same purple hair and green eyes... especially his attire gave him away completely. "Mephisto?!" I had spilled out of my mouth without a second thought. "What brings you all the way out here?" I asked curiously as I wipped my hands of any liquid substances that were lingering upon my skin not wanting them to drip on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:01 am

(That's how I role ;D )

It really did strike me odd that someone would choose to live in these mountains. While the weather wasn't too brutal, it was still dangerous. Beasts lurked around these parts and I'm sure one of them wouldn't mind mauling a human. Alas, my questions would have to wait for the time being. A minute or two passed and the door clicked open. My bright green eyes peered into a sharp blue. She should be careful – with one look into my eyes and I could rip her soul from her. The eyes were the door to the soul and souls were of my dealing, after all. I was surprised to say the least. A girl, living in this frozen wasteland? Again, odd. I, nonetheless, smiled gently. She was nervous, a bit shy too; hopefully a smile would ease her nerves. "Good afternoon." Another sneeze. Sniffling, I tilted my head to the side at her beckoning of me to go inside. My smile brightened and I nodded respectfully, "Thank you." Without further hesitation, I sauntered into the cabin.

It was nice inside. Quite cozy. When the girl mentioned Tenten, I blinked. What were the odds of meeting her all the way out here? My name was suddenly called in a shocked manner. I knew that voice too well – Tenten herself! My lips peeled back from my sharp teeth into a mischievous grin.
"The one and only!~" I chuckled and waved casually at her. Before I could answer her next question, the blue eyed girl came up to me and held out a blanket. What courtesy! She was still shy of me and had the sense to look away from my eyes. A smart one, eh? My grin eased into a smile again. I would probably scare her off with my fangs bared so carelessly. "I am a bit cold. Thank you!~" I took the blanket from her and wrapped it around myself. I noticed another human in our midst but I had yet to acknowledge him. I turned my attention back to Tenten, "Ah, well, you know... work." I winked. What, you expected me to go around and proclaim myself an exorcist to everyone? Others would think me crazy if I did that! Oh, and I had yet to introduce myself to the other two. How rude of me! "My name is Mephisto Pheles, by the way. Pleased to make your acquaintance." I set one hand behind my back and swept the other forward, bowing politely.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Kisho would growl in his throat before gettin up from the kitchen table and heading outside. He seemed bothered at the moment in fact he had to go somewhere in quickly his ancestor's seemed hesitant to summon him at their home, but before he left he said "Tenten I'll be back," and those finally words he disappeared in flames
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:43 am

"The one and only!~"

I merely rolled my eyes with a smile, of course it's the one and only. You're the only son of Satan I know, other than Amaymon... BUT that's a different story... >///< ... ( Shh!!! Tenten is supposedly paired up with Amaymon now ;D haha xD ) ANYWAYS I looked over at Atreiyu and thought that she's way too kind as a smile appeared on my face again. I haven't seen Mephisto in quite a while so I took it in that he was here. Having a radio that's been wrapped around my neck and a hearing piece in my hear I then heard Neji saying that he was on his way. Nodding I pressed the button so I was able to speak into the speaker I let out a casual. "Roger that!" I let out a small sigh seeing that things were now over for Neji and I... Though I don't want to get into my love life; That is my business!

"Ah, well, you know... work."

Giving me a wink I smiled as I walked back in to the kitchen seeing that all the french toast are quite finished. Since they were already setled onto a plate and the syrup was out on the counter I started pouring the syrup on top of the french toast eyeballing the equal amount of syrup poured on them. "Ah, I see. Well, Mephisto, since you're here would you like a plate of french toast as well?" I offered hoping Atreiyu doesn't mind that I offer even though it's her cabin. "Atreiyu-san, I hope you don't mind I offer since this is your cabin and all." I spilled my thoughts as I brought in a tray of hot choco; one for each of us, including Mephisto as well, since I had already made his before I had poured the syrup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Log cabin in the woods   Log cabin in the woods Empty

Back to top Go down

Log cabin in the woods
Page 1 of 1