AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The young will fight!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

The young will fight! Empty
PostSubject: The young will fight!   The young will fight! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:58 pm

The sky was dark as Madara walked calmly threw the forests of the leaf. He looked up and eyes the sky. "Looks like a storm is brewing." He looked back and smiled lightly at Raita who was with him. "Come let me make this journey home much quicker." He held out his hand. As Raita would step to him a lightning bolt would strike where Madara stood sending every thing around him flying back. As the smoke cleared a figure stood where Madara was but it was not Madara it looked like a young boy. The boy had long black hair and his eyes held the Sharingan. The boy looked confused and lost as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: The young will fight!   The young will fight! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Raita had jumped back from the bolt holding her arms over her face as the smoke cleared. Her eyes widened seeing now a boy were Madara had been.She wanted to speak but the words stuck in her throat.
"Oh. my. god..." she whispered. She ran over to the boy and keeled down holding out her hands like she wanted to touch him but didn't.
"Madara....? Whats happened?" She asked hopping that he was still Madara and if he was...did he know it...did he remember anything at all.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The young will fight!   The young will fight! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:58 pm

The boys eyes widened as Raita moved to him. He jumped back and pulled out a kuni out of a small pouch around his waist. "How do you know my name? If you are an enemy you must know of the power of the great Uchiha!" He said looking her over. He was young but his fighting spirit was that of the older Madara. He glared at her his long black hair coming down past his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: The young will fight!   The young will fight! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Raita stood up and frowned almost looking as if she would cry but quickly calmed.
"I am no enemy young one." She said. She was going to have to ease into this. He may not have his memory of her but he definitely knew who he was.
"Come, I'll take you to a safe place."She told him holding out her hand hoping he would take it.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The young will fight!   The young will fight! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Madara blinked looking at her. "How am I suposed to know your not going to hold me hostage?" He asked looking at her. He was young but still a ninja. He took a step back holding the Kuni up defensively. "I am Madara uchiha I can't be tricked by your ploys!"
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: The young will fight!   The young will fight! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:36 pm

I rolled my eyes at him and pulled up my sleeve suddenly to show him a replica of his sharingan tatood on my arm. He had given me this brand as a young girl to show that indeed my life had become his from that day on. I would have to come up with a believable ploy and since he didnt seem to remember anything i knew just what i could do.
"Look kid, I was suppose to protect you and lucky i succeeded....your clan is...gone" I told him.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The young will fight!   The young will fight! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:50 pm

The Kuni dropped lightly as his eyes widened in disbelieving shock. "T..that's not possible the Uchiha are too great to die!" He stepped back his hand shaking and his eyes watering close to tears. "That can't be...." He said more to himself than any thing.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: The young will fight!   The young will fight! EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:02 am

Raita looked at him sadly seeing tears well up in his eyes was weird but very upsetting. She kneeled in front of the Madara child and pulled him into a hug.
"Im sorry...." she told him then pulled away keeping her hands on his shoulders. she looked at him seriously.
"you must come with me now...this place is not safe,"
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The young will fight!   The young will fight! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:33 am

He looked at her and nodded slowly, wiping his eyes with his sleeves. He stepped back and held his hand out. "I am Madara Uchiha." He said calmly introducing himself.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: The young will fight!   The young will fight! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:49 pm

I smiled at the young boy and stood back up.
"Raita Kurokaji." I said taking his..now little hand.
"now lets go!" i said practically run dragging him like he did to me as Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The young will fight!   The young will fight! Empty

Back to top Go down

The young will fight!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: