AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:35 pm

(just one of the many games i like no wait scratch that...one of the games I LOVE feel free to post ^_^)

It was a normal day here in Ordon Village, the sun was shining, and everyone was themselves. I was standing outside Link's house shouting at him "LINK! WAKE UP...WE NEED HELP ON THE RANCH, SO GET YOUR BUTT UP!!" I shouted and waited for him to open the door.

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) Elf_Girl2
(this is my girl Mara)
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:28 pm

I heard someone calling for Link to get his butt outta bed. I rolled my eyes and rode over on Blaze to the girl. "Trying to get sleepy head outta bed? Good luck." I had only been living Ordan for a few days and I already knew getting Link up was like trying to roll a boulder by yourself. "Should I go get a bucket of water?" I grinned and Blaze whinnied as a laugh.

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) AMG22
(My character Darika and Blaze.)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:44 pm

I laughed when the girl asked if she should get the bucket of water."no its fine but thanks." I said as I heard his door open and he climbed down from his tree house "bout time...ive been out here for five minutes trying to get you up." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm

I shook my head. "Darn I was hoping to prank you!" I laughed and looked Link and the girl. "You need some help doqn at the ranch, ya? I'll go over there and help out. I don't have anything to take to town today. So Link get on Epona and hurry up!" I looked at the other girl and smiled. "Riding with Lazy or you need a ride?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:12 pm

"you go ahead and ill ride on epona with link." I giggled and climbed on epona with links help before taking off I held on tight my arms wrapped around his waist. Link and I were childhood friends and we did everything together we were almost inseperable.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:36 pm

I wizzed past Link and the other girl and hopped over the fence to the ranch. "I win!" I laughed a bit and waited for them to et there. The rancher said he needed help getting the goats into the barn. I nodded and wait to fill the others in.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Link and I got to the ranch and I was laughing. we got off of epona and walked over the ranch owner and the girl. "we made it." I said grinning
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:06 pm

"Bout time!" I chuckled at them. "We need to get the pesky little goats back in the barn, simple but tricky all at the same time." I patted Blaze and smiled. "Link you take that side, I'll go over there. Miss..." I realized I never asked for her name. "What's your name by the way?" I rubbed the back of my head and grinned. Blaze snorted and shook his head. "You be quiet."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:31 pm

I smiled at the girl. "my name is mara." I said sweetly and headed to the gate and sat on the door to watch "good luck you too!" I shouted
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:47 pm

I nodded to the girl and wave to Link to start. He whooped and I whistled. When they all got in the barn and smiled at the girl and waved her over. "All clear!" She smiled And waved bye to Link. She troted over to the fence. "It was nice to meet you Mana, I'm Darika and this trouble maker is Blaze." He whinnied again and sniffed the girl. "He thinks he's a big dog." I shook my head and smiled. Blaze lick the girl on the face and whinned. I facepalmed when he did that. "Blaze!"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:00 pm

"That tickles blaze!"i almost fell off the gate laughing but link caught me in his arms making me blush and my heart pound.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:19 pm

"Oh goddesses...I'm leaving." I grinned and made sure Mana was out of the way and had Blaze hop the fence. "I'll See you guys tomorrow. That is if LINK GETS UP!!!!!" I laughed and took off down the road. I took Blaze to the spirit pool to cool him off.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:10 pm

Link gently set me down and we walked around town. Link helped the pregnant lady get the cradle back and got the shop ladies cat back and of course played with the village children. After a long day we decided to turn in for the night.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:24 pm

I smiled and had Blaze wait outside of the spring and I hopped up and tree and fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY!!!!!!!!!!

I hopped out of my tree and walked Blaze over to Links house. There where some kids waiting for him. "Weeeeeell...I think I'm the one who over slept today so he might be at the ranch. Might as well wait here." They where waiting to see what Collin's dad had dropped for him. I was woundering myself. I stayed and played with the kids.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:38 pm

I was currently at the ranch with link watching him herd goats when suddenly one of the goats got angry and charged at me "LINK!" i shouted and he took the hit for me. "Are you okay, link?!" i asked frantically and he nodded and got back on Epona.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:24 pm

I got tired of waiting and headed toward the ranch. A goat had escaped and I grabbed it by the horns and stopped it. "NO! BAD GOAT!" It stopped and turned around and I walked it back to the ranch. "Can someone tell me how the goat got out???" I directed the goat to the barn and walked up to Mana and Link. "What happened?" I shook my head and sighed. "Hey we should head for Link's house. Collin's dad dropped something off and the kids are looking for you again."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:06 pm

"well a goat got mad and it sorta charged at me." I explained walking beside link who was pulling epona along with us. After link got the wooden sword he showed the kids his moves and I gave collin some tips on being brave and he told me he wanted to be just like link when he grows up. Suddenly talo chased a monkey into the forest
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:37 am

"Ah crap." I saw Talo and the other run after a monkey. "COME BACK HERE YOU RUNT!!!!" I whistled for Blaze and hopped on. "Come on we gotta go find the kids! It's not safe." I pulled my dagger for hunting and looked at Link and Mana. "I don't have this!" I took off after the kids into the woodsbut waited for Link and Mana. I knew I was gonna need the help.

(I know, I'm a dork. This is the dagger...IN THE LAND OF SKYRIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!! XD)
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) GlassDagger_SK
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:47 am

Link and i quickly got on epona and followed after her. I removed my bow from the string that held it to my side and pulled an arrow from my quiver getting ready to shoot anything that didnt belong.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:38 pm

I saw Link and Mana coming up and I was waiting just inside the forest. "Is it me or there MORE monsters than normal?" I rode over to a guy with birds in his hair and smiled as one flew over to me. "Awww..." I cleared my throat and whistled for Link and Mana. "Hey! Maybe this guy can help!" I asked him if he saw a boy and he told be he went through the cave he'd gave me three lanterns and I smiled kindly at him. I asked to buy some extra oil and he told me it was 100 ruppees. "Free lanturns not so free oil." I rolled my eyes and handed him the ruppees. He handed me a bottle filled with oil. "So You guys got a plan. I dont."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:52 pm

"Well we will have to venture into that cave over there. its the only way to get to where talo is." i said heading over to the cave entrance and all 3 of us went inside lighting torches and killing the plants bats and rats before finally making it to the exit. I shot down all of the trolls that were around us before we continued on.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:31 am

I walked out and looked over. "Isn't the temple near by guys?" I walk a bit a head of them and a bird flew past my head. "Wozza! Hey! Watch it will ya?!" The bird landed on a post. "Hey! Hey! Your pretty strong! Buy something!" I shook my head and waited for Mana and Link. "Just because I take stuff to town does not make me the Great Ruppee Fairy..."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:16 am

we caught up to her and stopped. "Yeah the temple is close by." I said running up the path and spotted Talo and the monkey in a cage "TALO!!" I yelled and shot down the two monsters guarding them and link broke the cage "ARE YOU OKAY TALO?!" I asked checking him from head to toe for any cuts or bruises "I'm fine. if you guys hadnt come to save me those monsters would have eaten us maybe." he said. "well you're safe now." I said and we walked back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:39 pm

I bought some more oil before we started to leave. I nudged Mana and pointed. "Hey, ain't that Collin's dad?" He walked over and started talking with Link. "Wonder what's up. The kids are safe." I looked at Mana with a concerned look. "Something doesn't feel right...Like something bad is gonna happen, ya know?" She looked at the ground..."Hey...can I tell you something...a uh...secret kinda..."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:17 pm

"Yeah sure i can keep a secret." I said watching talo run off and Ilia take epona to the spirit spring. "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Video game Roleplays :: Game Rp-
Jump to: