AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arcobaleno Representative Battles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reborn

Reborn

Arcobaleno Representative Battles Empty
PostSubject: Arcobaleno Representative Battles   Arcobaleno Representative Battles EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:58 am

This rp will follow the same concept as the manga. I'd say anime but it's not that far yet. 
The Arcobaleno Representative battle is simple, each Arcobaleno has a representative, in other words a boss. The Arcobalenos are cursed in their baby forms, and this battle is to determine who gets their curse broken and returned to their adult form. It's an all out brawl and only one Arcobaleno gets to have their curse lifted. 
You can only have one boss, but other representatives. Meaning if the boss is defeated, you're team is eliminated. If the other representatives are destroyed, that doesn't mean the team is eliminated, only those individuals. The Arcobaleno get watches, and only for 5 minutes in battle are we allowed if we have to fight. In that five minutes, it's an exception we get our curse lifted, but only that period of time. If it runs out, we can no longer return to our adult form and must allow our representatives to carry on the rest of the battle.
First come, first serve to be the boss for a team. If someone else claimed the boss before you and you want on the same team, you'll have to be a normal representative instead.
Any questions just ask me.

So, who's side will you choose?
Team Reborn
Team Mammon/Viper
Team Verde
Team Yuni
Team Collonelo
Team Skull
Team Fon

Arcobaleno Representative Battles ArcobalenoGroup03

Arcobaleno Representative Battles TYLArcobaleno
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Arcobaleno Representative Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcobaleno Representative Battles   Arcobaleno Representative Battles EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:27 am

Ah fuck yes! XD this should be fun haha. Hmmmm idk what team though. Dx
Uh, Verde is a bad ass scientist who I cosplay in RL (Dude, May should totally join his team. Just sayin'. XD)
Yuni, nah.
Fon, no.
Skull, he's a fucking hilarious idiot and totally sexist a lot. XD
Colonello never stops seeing "hey" and "damnit" so he can kinda annoy me. ._. And also I'm not much into artiliary anyways.
Viper...Dude...I totally would wanna join his team, he's a goddamn bad ass! >:3 Plus I love his illusions and he has Xanxus on his team *fangirl moment* 8D So maybe...
Reborn, I actually think hitmans are pretty cool, plus they're assassins and assassins are awesome, like ninja's. And Miharu is a ninja so it'd work. And plus I think you'd get upset if I wasn't on your team anyways, let's face it. XD

So here's what I'll do I think. Miharu claims Reborn's team as the boss and I'll enter Lanna as the boss on Viper's team. Does that work? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Arcobaleno Representative Battles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: