AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaymon

Amaymon

Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon) Empty
PostSubject: Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon)   Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:20 pm

My hands conveyed a source of dirt beneath the nails, dried blood and bacteria. With no sense of care, my hands greedily scooped a pile of candy, shoveling it all into my mouth. With one full swoop, I swallowed all of it in a single setting. My adventurous personality brought me back to the world of Assiah, filled with humans. This part of the world I never once came across until today. Ineptly, I studied the towering buildings sitting on a wooden bench, nailed to the concrete. I then got up and studied investments and securities for a conscientious hour tops. Sometimes in my mind, I followed the humans to their apartments on the corners of hidden streets, and they turned and smiled back at me before they faded through a door into warm darkness. At the enchanted metropolitan twilight I felt a haunting loneliness sometimes in this world, and felt it in others - poor young inexperienced humans who basked in solitude and greed, wasting the most poignant moments of night and life. Unfortunate for them really. If only father held them in his palms. They held the good life, hidden from informality and malevolence.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon)   Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:06 pm

( I dunno of the time is correct so I'll just edit it later if it's wrong xPP haha xDD )

Walking around Konoha in the middle of the night did seem like a good idea from the inside of my apartment but after a while... walking in the slightly lit pathways it was slightly nerve racking. Although not really being a big fan of feeling weak I pushed that into becoming more of a causious feeling. You can't blame me though! Because tonight... was just.... waaayyy too hot to sleep. In this kind of temperature to the point where you're just sweating by just laying on the bed with nothing but undergarmants covering your skin and a fan on high blowing inside your room aannnndd your still sweating... It will no do for me... Walking around with nothing but a pair of jean short shorts and a bright pink tank top, a lollipop ( an actual candy >3> haha xDD ) occupying my mouth did help with the heat slightly. The cool air brushed against my skin as I walked and finally saw that there were a few food booths open tonight. Before I headed towards one of the booths the corner of my eyes I saw a stranger with oddly green hair and a pair of pointy ears that made me immediatly think of Mephisto.
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon)   Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:43 pm

The lolipop in my mouth averted itself to the other side of my mouth, making a quick turn to the edge of my lips. Candy was so sweet. Sweet things are so delicious. I saw the girl stare at me like a ghost. Never in my life did we cross paths that I knew of. "Do you want something?" I asked.

(Sorry its extremely short. Writers block for ideas on my character.)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon)   Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon) EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:23 pm

"Do you want something?"

"Ah... Oh I apologize for staring, but you just reminded me of one of my friends." I let out removing the lollipop from my mouth so I was able to speak properly. I observed this man and his odd green hair along with the fact that he also had a lollipop in his mouth as well. I greeted him with a smile not wanting to seem rude or anything like that.

( No, it's all good. Sorry it took so long for me to reply xPP I've been either busy or ditracted xPP haha xDD AND sorry mine is also short xPP haha xDD I'm can't seem to think of anything else... >3> haha xDD)
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon)   Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon) EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:32 pm

This girl must like sweets, she too had a lolipop in her mouth. This could be off to a good start if I played my cards right in Assiah. Brother might be pleased if I learn and adapt to the humans and learn their ways, the ways he so joyful swallowed in, the jaws of descreit playfulness. My features stood out to other humans, one such as myself could not be found in a world like this aside from my elder brother. "That's odd." I looked at her dumbfoundedly, "I've never heard of someone with same features. Unless you mean my brother Mephisto...But what are the odds you know him?" Chuckling a toothy grin I sucked on my lolipop then pulled it out of my mouth then frowned. "Or is it him you're thinking of after all?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon)   Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:55 pm

"That's odd." "I've never heard of someone with same features. Unless you mean my brother Mephisto...But what are the odds you know him?"

"You're Mephisto's Brother?!" I let out after letting a small popping sound echo from my lollipop being released from my mouth. ( Hahahaha xDD WHAT?!! I don't even know if that sentence made sense BUT imma leave it as it is!! XDD ) I took a mental note we might get along since we both had lollipop's at the moment. Anyone who's a friend of candy or anything food wise as much as I am is a friend of mine! ( That's me!! XDD haha xDD )

"Or is it him you're thinking of after all?"

"Yeah, I know him!" I smiled at him as I observed his facial features which did look similar to Mephisto's. What a small world it is to meet Mephisto's brother... from what it seems like, this guy seems to be the younger brother between the two.
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon)   Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:32 pm

(I completely forgot about this rp, I'm so sorry!)

I stood my ground but felt the need to step back when she yelled at me from shock. I heard the sound of her candy move around in her mouth when she said it - it was loud, like she bit down and broke it. She looked surprised to hear of my relations with the crowned prince of hell even if he didn't live at home like I did. Mephisto must be pretty popular here after all, being the school principal and all. "Seems like everyone knows him that I run into..." I comment and bite down on my candy to get to the chewy chocolate filled center. She must have never heard of me. It was very rare that anyone knew of me unless they were an exorcist, aware of all Satan's sons to stay on guard of. She seemed calm around me, excited even. Unlike my elder brother, I was not as kind as him.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon)   Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:59 pm

( Oh shoot I totally forgot about it too!! haha xD )

"Seems like everyone knows him that I run into..."

I smiled since it was kind of in my nature as I thought thoughts of how Mephisto's little brother doesn't really act like him... I actually neer even knew that Mephisto had a younger brother until now. This guy seemed a bit more laid back then Mephisto; not hatt I expected them to be similar they're just... different. I continued tasting the flavor of my lollipop and let out a small laugh at his comment. "Seems like I'm not the only one who is running into people who know him as well." I mentioned after I took out my lollipop, so that I was able to speak properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon)   Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Amputated (Ten-Ten and Amaymon)
Page 1 of 1