AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fox's Day out: Leaf village

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaara

Gaara

Fox's Day out: Leaf village Empty
PostSubject: Fox's Day out: Leaf village   Fox's Day out: Leaf village EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:04 pm

A blonde haired boy would run out of town with a bow of hot steamy ramen. Telling by the grin on his face he was heading towards the survivial training grounds apparently his training wasn't just enough for him "Kyuubi today we gotta do our besT!!" He said while grinning his stipud usual grin (naruto and kyuubi r friends lol)

I would roll my eyes as I would hear my idiot boy run around with a bowl of noodles... not to mention his voice was soo annoying can't i have a break for once "Naruto can i come out?" I'll ask while my red eyes flashed eagerly. Already my voice was seducing, all I want is to enjoy the outside for awhile and maybe just maybe wreak some destruction! on a poor village far from here just for the hell of it
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Day out: Leaf village   Fox's Day out: Leaf village EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 am

It was a beautiful day outside, the sun had shined bright and the birds chirped with excitement. The air was cool and warm, everything about this day revealed new opportunities. My eyes starred up at the sun, the blue in them shinning even brighter from the beam. My attention redirected itself on my arrival at a village. I had traveled far and wide, searching for fossils and new stones, hoping this town would bring new hope in my search. The day was looking up, boasting my aspiration and confidence to a new level. I was determined.

A young boy crossed paths with me, his whiskers on his face piqued an interest in me. What boy would have whiskers without painting them on? They looked so real...I shook my head, maybe I was just seeing things. The boy seemed cheerful, I couldn't ask a question like that, he might get offended!
"Aggron, today is looking up. Wouldn't you say?" "Agroooh!" My Pokemon companion made a screech beside me. It was often hard to tell when a Pokemon was smiling but it was clear to me he was in a good mood just as I was. He was my long friend and companion, we had a bond, him and I. We could tell one anothers emotions just by a glance! He was far taller than me, a swing of his arm could crush me instantly but a big hard hid under all that steel plated armor.
"Well, let's be off!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Day out: Leaf village   Fox's Day out: Leaf village EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:14 am

Finally away from the idiot I'll casually stroll into town making my way through the crowd but for some reason the fool's crazy appetite of ramen got too me! I headed straight for the ramen shop(srry it short)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Day out: Leaf village   Fox's Day out: Leaf village EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:17 am

(Mind of i join in?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Day out: Leaf village   Fox's Day out: Leaf village Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox's Day out: Leaf village
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: