AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reyna sabaku bio :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabaku bio :) Empty
PostSubject: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:54 pm

The Kyūketsuki the jinchuuriki ofHell It was known for it's element with Fire and electricity. Though Reyna was given the demon when she was born it requires to use energy from the mother to drain it till the mother of the child dies. Yet Reyna never knew what she has. The Jinchuuriki is also half wolf but mostly a blood sucking beast. The kyūketsuki also haves a power to kill it's user with a marking which spreads like a snake. The snak is like a tattoo on Reyna's back but when it's close to die the snake will slither to her neck and have it's fangs ready to pierce the flesh but it is the markings the spreads from the snake that covers her body sort of like sasuke's curse mark.As the markings spread it will devour the remaining life till the holder of the demon consists into flames till all is left is a pile of ashes. The ashes then creates a recarnation of The holder but as a kid not a infant. The holder will not remember anyone till she reaches her teen year where everything comes back to her before she died. The mark is called Pheonixs poison it's like a life cycle of the pheonix to die and be reborn in the ashes.

Jinchuuriki: Kyūketsuki
holder: Reyna Sabaku
element: Fire and electricity
basic jutsu: Fire, electricity, blood, demonic, and snakes
foe: Ten tails, Kyuubi
friend of the Kyūketsuki: Shukaku

Kyūketsuki is more like a punk, emo and skater which makes up Reyna's personality plus Kyūketsuki loves teasing. Though the kyūketsuki is sealed away it can take over sometimes with Reyna let's it once taken over the desire to let the gates of Hell rise on earth or in the village.

The Kyūketsuki is a demon consisted in flames and came from the bowles of Hell! The guardian of the gates along with the it's brother the Three- headed dog which is Reyna's son^^ in human form. Though it protects the underworld but mostly torchures the lost souls and loves to burn them all!!! That is what it was designed for.Reyna sabaku bio :) Wolf

Name: Reyna sabaku
Siblings: Gaara ( Kazekage), Temari, Kankuro
village born in: Sunagakure
jutsu: Sand, Wind and some demonic ones such as blood.
Personality: Is very kind to others but can b bitchy at times. Yet she can tease and play around
hobbies: Drawing, painting she just loves it to draw so many things in her life a expression of art.
Dislikes: Hates annoying girls who obsess over a guy, doesn't like garlic, hates whiners! And mostly doesn't like people who judge her!
Likes: some cute guys, loves Ramen and Blood which she drinks to live..., drawing, training and friends

Demon: Kyūketsuki a demon who feasts on blood yet she can control at times for her seal is a collar with tiny spikes yet on a chain is a vial filled with blood half way but circulates in the vial like chakra as it glows neon red. But the seal is broken if someone takes of the vial from the collar. The Kyūketsuki is a vampire mostly likely yet half Okami ( wolf) The Kyūketsuki changes form into a wolf with bat wings as it was known as a freakin hell demon but oh well.
Reyna who fears her past wants revenge on her father for sealing such demons in her and her brother gaara. But it was known that he was killed but rumor was heard he was still alive yet hiding lurking somewhere. But anywho Reyna is also a anbu member and is gounin with her two siblings kankuro and temari maybe gaara but he Kazekage of Sunagakure.

Reyna sabaku bio :) Rawr_Rikkun_and_Ayuka

Reyna sabaku bio :) Ayane_and_Ayuka_Collab_x3

Reyna sabaku bio :) Ayuka_Sakura_Collab_by_Ayuka-Chan_xD-1

Last edited by Reyna sabakuuu on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Intresting. You have more thought in to your character then i do xD.....sad.....but considering i see him as me i don't know what i could say xD....sad
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Dendrac wrote:
Intresting. You have more thought in to your character then i do xD.....sad.....but considering i see him as me i don't know what i could say xD....sad

oh lmfao sorry if he is almost reffered as u xD
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Just to show that i have lost alot of my creativity in the years. Along with most of my rp skill o.o xD
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:18 pm

awww don't worry my rp skill is off hadn't really rp in about 5 to 6 months proabably. Anyway let me introduce myself im reyna sabaku haha nice to meet u. MY actual name is akira
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Nice to meet you i'm Dendrac Helzicus. My real name is Damion it means demon. I enjoy walks through a burning down village under the full moon umm oh and sparing with Kurama the nine tailed demon fox also known as Kyuubi. xD
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Ah. nice to meet you dendrac. I enjoy sucking the life out of those who defy me and i also enjoy walking under the full moon with kyuketsuki reigning his havoc among total weaklings. Not to mention getting spare life nutrients from such commoners who cross paths with me xD

Kyuketsuki is just a one tailed demon that takes the form of a wolf but beneath it all he is one hell of a beast xD
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 pm

ahh i see. sounds like we could get along well
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:43 pm

hm maybe but idk about kyuketsuki xD

maybe reyna and dendrac would get along
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:50 pm

You never know. I get pretty damn well with demons.

I'm pretty sure they could if she could control her demon's chakra abit better xD
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:58 pm

hmm we'll see Smile

lmfao kyuketsuki is a total hot head! Reyna can beat his head just to shut him up! :p
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Lol. We will see.

I wonder how it would go if me and you faced off.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Smile

Hm who knows kyuketsuki can be reckless but hey i can't really say
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:04 pm

It would be fun
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:24 pm

YES IT WILL BE! Very Happy (srry im hyper off pixie sticks :3)
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:17 pm

i like the picture with the bunny Wink Very sexy! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reyna sabaku bio :)   Reyna sabaku bio :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reyna sabaku bio :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Character Bios :: Characters-
Jump to: