AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) Empty
PostSubject: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:55 pm

( this RP is pretty much for bored and random RPers who just wanna RP randomly XPP haha xDD LIKE ME RIGHT NOW!! XDD haha xDD soooo... where shall we RP?? i dunno BUT imma start with me in my bed refusing to wake up by myself since everyone is out! XDD haha xDD )

Well, you know it was a pretty morning! the clear skies, bright sun, birds chirping, and all that jazz. Zooming into this two story house that, pretty much showed the fact that owner of the house LOVED weapontry. the second you'd walk in the house you's see a large Shuriken hanging in the wall, a cabnet full of weapons, and even on top of the cabnet there were swords that were held up by wooden stools ( or whatever they're called XPP ) Although once you've taken a close look at each weapon, you'd notice that no two weapons looked the same. Anyways, that owner of the the house seemed to be still sleeping. Zooming into the house to where the owner was dead asleep you'd see that the owner was obviously a female since her sheets were all the way on the other side of the bed and on the floor. She was extremely revealed with the fact that the only thing that she wore was a pair of dark red short shorts and a white tank top that was clearly ridding up showing her toned abdomen ( spell check?? ) and lower back. Although if you were to walk into her room you'd only see her back side and her slightly rolled up like a ball. She was currently clinging onto the large pillow that was suppose to be under her head.

( Aaannndd that's it!! Reply about something... i dunno.. something... xPP haha xDD )

Last edited by Tenten Hyuuga on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:07 pm

(Hey are you busy after Christmas? :O We should hang out while on break. Vanessa called wanting to hang out yesterday but Madara and Mayuri spent the night so I couldn't >__< We all 3 need to go to the mall and kick it xD)

I was walking down the streets of the ninja realm. I was from Soul Society but I was suppose to spend the day with my good friend Ten-Ten and we were suppose to go shopping. I had on a gigai so other people could see me and I could walk around freely. I had my brown hair down and the right side of my hair over my eye. Clothing I had on a black T-shirt and skinny jeans with green and blue bracelets. When getting there I knocked on the door then rang the doorbell to her house.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:29 pm

( haha we should hang out!! XDD well i'm good whenever as long as i'm not hanging out with my family =DD )

Hearing the door bell ring AND the knock on the door the woman mearly stirred her in her bed making her tighten her grip on the pillow. She opened on eye and looked around for her husband but then remembered that he had left this morning already for another mission. how could she forget?! she even got up and sent him off even though she was extremely tired at the time. This woman was considered as the weapon's mistress, Tenten... Tenten Hyuuga, that is. Tenten slowly got out of bed as she rubbed her eyes and yawned afterwards while scratching her bare stomach. Getting out of bed she slowly walked to the door and opened to find one of her closest friends at the door. "Oh... hey Lanna.... *yawn* what's up?" Tenten let out not knowing that she and Lanna were to go shopping today.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:37 pm

(Same! XD As long as I'm away from my family I'm happy!)

"Hey. You ready to go?" I asked with my hands in my pockets already ready to go. I knew it was a girls day for us so we didn't have to worry about our husbands. Plus it was Christmas in a few days and we had to get some stuff for our family. And maybe a little for ourselves too! I also had my beanie hat over my head and a blue scarf around my neck to keep me warm so I didn't freeze. I knew we hadto get some things for the kids too.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:14 am

( haha mkaay!! XDD good!! XDD i mean don't get me wrong i LOVE my family just my parents... not so much xPP haha xDD )

Tenten had a second for what Lanna was talking about settle in her head and then it hit her. she was suppose to go shopping with Lanna for Christmas!! How could she forget especially when it was freezing outside and since it was almost Christmas. "OH!! shoot! i forgot about our shopping day! Come inside! I don't think it would be a good idea for me to make you wait outside here since it's pretty cold out." Tenten let out as she opened the door even wider for Lanna to enter.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:01 pm

(Well are you free tomorrow? :O I know we go back to school Tuesday and since you don't have a cell I can't text you.)

Lanna came inside when Ten-Ten offered her too and sighed, she should have known she'd forget since she was always busy. She liked how it was warm inside the house since it was freezing outside from the cold winter chill. The kids weren't allowed to come since they were shopping for them too. "Do you have any idea what you're getting Neji and the kids for Christmas so we know what store to hit first?" she asked and sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:48 pm

( yeah =33 sure!! =33 so we really don't have school tomorrow!!! XDD awesome!!!! XDD )

After making sure Lanna was inside the house I quickly ran into my room getting dressed in the usual winter wear. A thick black jacket, a regualr white shirt inside, regular blue skinny jeans, a pink scarf and black ankle boots. "oohh, i've got everything reserved! I just need to pick them all up." Let out smiling happily knowing for sure that they would love their present. Looking in the mirror I placed my white hat perfectly on my head, making the puff ball (Yeah I called it a puff ball xPP haha xDD) on the top become noticable.

The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) Winter-outfit-4

Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Lanna waited for her to get ready and giggled when she saw her outfit. "Cute!" She noticed they were brand new too.
"Sweet. That makes things way easier then. Ready to head out? I still have to pick up my things, sadly they aren't pre-ordered like yours. Anyways, what store are the presents at we need to pick up?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:01 am

( I have no idea what I got them.... >3>.... Haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:10 pm

(Buy Neji some clothes and the kids toys from Fred-Meyers xDDD hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:48 pm

( hahahaha xDD naaww I'll look up stuff from internet and see what i can com up xPP haha xDD )

( OOHHHPPP WAIT!! I GOT AN IDEA ;9 )

"Well... My present for Neji is a secret until we get there." I let out with a small smirk and slightly winking my left eye in excitement. Oh boy, I know Neji will like this present *wink* *wink* Heehee. "Akira's, Daishi's, and Kamiko's presents are at that jewelary shop called Kay." I let out smiling thinking about the necklaces for my two girls and a bracelate for my one and only son. Each one is different depending on their personality, which I prould would show off.

Akira's necklace was simply but yet strong... well in my eyes, that's what it seems to me. It was a unique and independent looking type of neckalce which was Akira all around.
The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) N13

Kamiko's necklace show much innocence and her big heart from her personality. Also meaning that there is also something in her heart that glows more brightly. That small pink diamond shows that there is something unique inside her heart that people should cherish.

The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) Diamond-Necklaces.3

Daichi had a bracelet since I knew that if I were to perchase him a necklace I would get him something that looked extremely for girls. AND SO!! I had a bunch of help from Neji to pick out a bracelet. The bracelet that we chose was to show is freedom and the fact that he was able to spread his wings whenever he felt that he wanted or needed to as though a free bird. A bird that easily stood out in a crowd and was remembered by his independence.

The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) 9999865.zoom.a

( sooo whadda ya think?? haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:23 am

Raita was walking around and heared a couple of old friends talking. she smiled. she had been gone a l,ong time and decided to surprise them. she climbed up the side of a building then jumped down rite in front of them." HI GUYS!" I squealed and then tackled Ten Ten."Its been foreeeevvverrrr!"
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:39 pm

"Oh my goodness! Raita!! It's been a VERY long time!!" I let out a laugh at the tackle from my old friend, whom I, as I said, haven't seen in a VERY long time. "How've you been?" I asked with another small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:35 am

I smiled and crawled off of Ten ten then dusted off my black and red kimono i was wearing.

The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) 3_o

"so uh....whats up ya'lls?" i asked and looked back and forth between Lanna and Ten ten.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:49 pm

( we started this back in December >3> haha xDD )

"Oh, we're about to pick out presents for Chirstmas." I let out smiling as I nodded my head. "You're outfit's so cute Raita!" I let out smiling as I took a good look at how cute she was in her lolita looking black and red kimono.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:00 pm

I blushed slightly at the complement and played with the ruffles of my skirt. I then looked up."Christmas presents huh, can i come?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:33 am

"Oh, yeah sure!!" I let out with a smile as we all soon headed towards the stores where I had finally picked up my pressents.

( haha this was waaaay back when xPP haha xDD wanna start anew?? =DD )
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:54 pm

( I am bored and so I will restart this RP!!!! Anyone want to join me?? :DD )
Back to top Go down
Hwee Kang

Hwee Kang

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Would you mind if little old me joined your "I'm bored..." RP, nice name by the way ;D lol
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:01 am

( heh, I don't mind at all! I hope you don't mind improvising the plot! Just be yourself! IF anyone else wants to join I don't mind as well! Shall I start? Or do you? )
Back to top Go down
Hwee Kang

Hwee Kang

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:36 am

If that is what you disire then it shall be.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:34 am

( Awwz! What a kind man, you are! haha xD Then I shall!! XD IMPROVIZE!!! )

I entered the very popular coffee shop hearing that the food was very delicious in my summer outfit. It was starting to be fairly hot and humid so I had walked in with a very fit white laced sleeveless dress. I didn't like sleeveless clothings because I felt a bit too naked walking around with that in public, so I had covered my shoulders with a jean jacket, along with multiple silver bracelets hanging from my wrist and pair of colorful high top sneakers.

The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) Collection-Wrangler-Summer-Fashion-super-denin

The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) Images10

With my hair completely down being it's natural wavy self it flowed a bit beloow my shoulders. It was actually my first time at this coffee shop plus it was my day off from all these missions I've been having lately so I planned that today was going to be my normal relaxing less mission day. I know this wasn't my usual attire but I've been wanting to try this out for a while now and so here I am. Ever since Neji had left me I've been trying to find that special someone since Neji wasn't obviously that person...*sigh* Maybe one of these days I'll meet that special someone... BUT for now I'll live my life waiting for that person to appear. ( random relationship wanting... BUT YEAH!! XD )
Back to top Go down
Hwee Kang

Hwee Kang

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:34 pm

( Oooh you're quite alluring ;3 )

With each step I took it was a bit closer to my cheep lunch. Freaking land lady is demanding so much money for the billing that it's killing my appitite. I've never actually been to this place but I've heard that they sell food for a small amount of cash and so I'm on my way to feed my stomach. My ear buds filled my ears as I listened to my calm sounding playlist; all by Coldplay. Their songs just, for some odd reason, makes you stop and think; making things slow down by just listening to their songs. My attire may look like I'm decently paid to afford such facy clothings but these were actually bought at a realy small price.

The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) 4488126321_3bb1665251_z

I walked in glancing at the surrounding and suddenly my eyes laid upon this young woman. Her long wavy brown hair and face shape that was more described as cute rather than beautiful/sexy looking... Not that she wasn't beautiful/sexy considering those legs ;3 but she seemed a bit on the spunky side with a bit of a girly look. Not wanting to be a bit too forward with my move, yes I'm trying to pull a move on her, but at least I admit it! I waited for her to take a seat at a table so that I was able to sit at an empty table that was closest to her... Hoping she'll make conversations with me I mentally shook my shoulders ran my hand through my hair... mentally!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )   The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! ) Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I'm bored" RP ( anyone welcome!! )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: