AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist RP~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:37 pm

"Hehe, that makes you sound like a old old old man~"

I gasped dramatically and held a hand to my chest, "I am appalled by such words! Such lies!"

"I was NOT mad at him! D:<"

"Ah, I see, you are now in denial. Do not worry, everyone goes through it at some point in their life."

"n..<< Yeah because your such a gentleman and...Not that your rude to me or anything.."

"I'm glad that you, too, see my manners and charm!~ And of course I'm not rude; a gentleman is never rude to a lady."

"W..Wait! I'm not mischievous! I'm kind and caring all the time! D: Baka!"

"Shall I video tape you and prove your statement wrong? Oh, and you just said you were kind and caring all of the time, and yet you called me a baka... I'm confused."

"Lies! I like how you try to defend something that's obviously the truth! You really ARE a idiot!"

"...I get it, you get your kicks out of attempting to get people winded up. That's a very sad thing, you know. Maybe we should talk about this." I snapped my fingers, and in a puff of smoke, I had a pen and pad of paper in my hand. I also had glasses on. I crossed my legs nicely and smiled, "Let's talk about your feelings."

"Oh yeah because that's REALLL Supportive of you! D<"

"I know!~ Aren't I great?" I chuckled. After I didn't get a reply for some time, I concluded that Yuri fell asleep. It was expected; she was, after all, carrying the sons of Satan. I laid back in the chair and took a sip of tea that appeared out of thin air. I set the teacup back onto a plate and closed my eyes. Silence was, at times, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:30 pm

"Ah, I see, you are now in denial. Do not worry, everyone goes through it at some point in their life."

"Denial!? Excuse me!? Says you!"

She growled at him, she didn't want to be here! Why couldn't she of just kicked him out when she opened that door. "You should be grateful that your now out in the cold! Don't talk about how you'd rather be since I know how much you complain now! You act tough but your just a baby and as for manners, you have to be kidding me! You should also say thanks to Shiro for not killing you, you are not a gentleman! Your the rudest person I've ever met in my life! Youa re a baka.."

After she let out her anger, she placed her hands over her ears, not wanting to hear anything else before falling asleep.

Rin woke up quite late the next morning, it was nearly noon already. "N..." He groaned in pain, rolling on to his stomach and burying his head in the pillows not quite understanding why he was feeling like shit. "M..my head...tc.." He winced in pain every-time he tried to move, deciding it was best to stay buried under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:37 pm

I grinned when her anger flared up a bit, and by the time when she called me a baka, I was laughing. Ah, how much I loved sparking one's hidden temper - The outcome was always hilarious! My laughter eventually died down and my grin faded into an ever present smile. When I confirmed that Yuri was asleep, I stood up and adjusted my hat. "I suppose I should take a shower..." I mumbled to myself and quietly walked to the room where the shower was located.

Once I reached the shower, I turned the water on and waited for it to heat up. I walked over to the mirror and peered into it like I was looking for something in the glass. After a couple of minutes, the mirror started to fog up due to the heat of the shower. That knocked me out of my trance. I "hm'ed" and got in the shower.

After about fifteen minutes, I jumped out of the shower and wandered back into the living room. I wasn't wearing my normal attire, but rather, I was wearing a white collared shirt with a black suit vest and white dress pants. Along with that, I had on a black and white checkerboard tie, black shoes, and white gloves. To me, it was casual wear, but I was in the mood for something a bit more casual.

I glanced over at the time. They still wouldn't wake up for a couple more hours. What to do, what to do... I could always go on a walk. They'd be fine alone, right? ...No, no they wouldn't. After thinking a bit more, I headed towards the door and opened it. I closed it gently once I was outside. It was cold out, though it didn't bother me too much. I looked up at the sky. Luckily, it wasn't cloudy at the moment, so I would be able to see the stars. Stargazing was, I guess, a hobby of mine. I laid down on the porch and folded my arms behind my head, eyes locked onto the speckled sky. Now I could think this confusing matter through...

Shiro woke up around the same time Rin did, give or take several minutes. He hadn't even moved at all. The only thing he did do was curse. Curse and complain about his pounding headache. He couldn't even tell what Rin was saying, but he did know that the noise made his head feel worse. "Shut the hell up, kid..." He muttered gruffly. All he wanted to do was sleep... but that was impossible with how shitty he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Rin was starting to feel at peace before Shiro told him to shut up. He clenched the pillows hard, moving his hand to the side of the table to where he picked up a book. Throwing it towards Shiro. "You shut up! Your the one making noi- O..Ow..." Poor Rin, only starting to get his old self back before the pounding head-ache striked again.

He quickly buried himself back under the covers. "Y..You said we'd chop some wood today..and I want to get something for everyone's christmas presents, but yours. Your mean to me..."

He frowned slightly, covering his head with his hands. "My head hurts...w..what happened last night..." Rin groaned again, curling back up in his little ball. "All I remember was walking in the snow with you...and that squirrel..."
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:08 am

Shiro grumbled when he felt the book hit him. Angry, he threw it back towards Rin.

"You shut up! Your the one making noi- O..Ow..."

"Heh, serves you right!" Shiro scoffed, but his headache worsened when he did. "Ughhhh...." He buried his head in the pillow, attempting to block out all sound. However, his attempt failed.

"Y..You said we'd chop some wood today..and I want to get something for everyone's christmas presents, but yours. Your mean to me..."

"Go do that yourself... there's no way in hell I'm moving from this spot..." He threw a blanket over his head, emphasizing what he said.

"My head hurts...w..what happened last night..."

"Ya got drunk..." He stated, bluntly. "Now shut the hell up so I can get some rest..."

"Good afternoon, fellas!~~" I practically shouted while walking through the door. "I hope you two rested well!~" I shut the door loudly, on accident, of course. ^.~ When I got no response, I frowned and looked at the two. Well, I couldn't actually look at them, since they were both buried under the blankets. "You two... have to be some of the laziest people on earth. Do you have any clue as to what time it is? I will not be the only one doing all of the work around here! Dear Yuri has an excuse, but you two should be up and helping me out!" I scolded, grinning mischievously. For all that they have done to me the past couple of days, they deserved this in the least!
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:19 pm

"Lazy ass..." Rin scowled deeply when he found out that it would have to be him to do all the work.

"Why don't you do the whole world a favor and shut yourself up! It was so much quieter before you had to open that big mouth of yours! =_="
So he had gotten drunk and frankly, Rin didn't want something like this to happen again. It was all Shiro's fault! He was so irresponsible and Rin had even forgotten that which was pretty stupid of him. He couldn't help but feel sorry, not for Shiro at all but rather for himself. Sorry that he even said yes to going to the pub. Then again, god knows what would of happened if Shiro went by himself. Would Yuri of worried herself tot he point where she had to drag Shiro back by herself, or perhaps Shiro would of spent the ngiht in the pub, that's unless the bartender didn't kick him out during the night.

A loud, unbearable voice suddenly filled the room which was previously full of arguments and two people wanting to, if they had the strength to at that time, rip each other's eyes out.

Rin knew from the voice alone who it was, and he was dreading this. He flinched at the sound of the door, his fangs almost biting down in his tongue whilst trying to bear the sounds. Finally, sitting up and turning to Mephisto. The bed-headed mess had eyes full of hate, "Why don't you do all the work? You could loose all that weight you've put on sitting on your chair in your office which is probably too small for you. Fattie."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:51 pm

(Hey, hey, hey. xD Can I join? 8D Pshhhhhh I'm progressing in Ao No Exorcist, I can understand SOME of what you guys are talking about. xD)
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:53 pm

(Liar. Haha, 'course you can join... if that's alright with Rin!)

"Lazy ass? Che, you're one to talk." The priest was too annoyed by the pounding headache to snap back with a better comeback. "You're the one who started complainin' and askin' questions... stupid questions at that." He muttered the remark at the end. The kid was the one who agreed to going to the pub. He was old enough and should have been wise enough to know not to drink too much but apparently he wasn't too bright. At least, that's how Shiro looked at it. Shiro would never admit that he was irresponsible - hell, he didn't even realize it himself.
His thoughts were interrupted by a obnoxious, ear aching voice. Immediately, he recognized the voice and scowled. He picked up another book that was lying on the floor and threw it at the demon, not easing up on the force he put behind the throw. He chuckled at Rin‘s words but cringed at the pain in his head.

I took a quick and precise step to the left and caught the book in my right hand. I held my index finger in front of my lips, "Keep your voices down or you'll wake Yuri." I shushed and set the book down on a stool. However, I could not just let what Rin said slide without saying a snide remark back. "You are always late to your first class, and sometimes you even skip it, do you not? That only tells me that you oversleep. I'm going to take a guess and say you sleep for 12 hours. That's half of the day. The rest of the time, you're sitting in class or eating. You practically live off of sukiyaki. You don't walk around much nor get much exercise. Now, tell me, who is steadily putting on weight?" I said in a quiet voice and flashed a grin of mockery.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 16 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:46 pm

(Suresure~ ^^)

Rin went silent, allowing Mephisto to say those hateful words. Sitting up from the bed and looking towards Mephisto, he shot a icy glare close to the hazardous ice outside, small growls escaping the depths of his voice. Exhaling deeply so that almost his breath could be seen from the winter weather he soon smiled. " I guess it's you in answer to your question~! Y'know, you sit around that desk of yours reading hentai, you don't go out because you are scared you'd get beaten' by a girl like Shura and your too lazy to do anything else other than threaten to make someone else's life a living hell, I don't know if it's me but I'm starting to see you become more chubby!"

He grinned happily, getting out of the bed before putting on his shoes. Sure his head killed but he didn#t want to let it get the best of him so he walked past Mephisto, opening the door. "Have a nice day on your ass again~" He grinned, quickly walking out, closing the door behind him. Once outside he mumbled under his breath, "Jerk.." Walking down the steps carefully and out towards the woods, trying his best to ignore the throbbing pain in his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:23 am

I returned Rin's glare with my ever present grin. I did not let the growls faze me, rather, my smile brightened. When he shot back with a round of spiteful comebacks, I applauded, chuckling lightly. "Good, good. My, I am surprised that you could even say so many sentences at once! And so quickly, too! It seems that your academics are actually paying off. Though, since it's my school, I do suppose that even someone with the intellect that you have could learn. If it were any other school though, you would have been kicked out long ago!" And he was off again, "I wish you a great day, also!~" I waved. Yes, he was off, but where to? And in such a state, he would be stumbling along through the forest. Maybe he will collapse and freeze to death. That would be a pity, wouldn't it? Though, I would not go out looking for him.

Shiro, despite the annoying stabbing in his head, snickered at the chaos that had come about. He rolled over on his side, yawning. "Go after the kid. I'll stay here with Yuri." He cared about Yuri, but really, he just wanted to go back to sleep. It would be a joke if anyone thought he was going to move from that spot.

I scowled, "Nope, I am sure that he can take care of himself."

Shiro shrugged, "Alright, but if, when, Yuri finds out that he ventured off alone in his state, she's gonna get pissed off at ya."

It was my turn to shrug inconsiderately, "I'll have to deal with it, then."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:49 am

It wasn't long until it began snowing again, Rin managed to make it as far as the middle of the woods before his body forced itself to sit down. He just wanted to eat and sleep all day, even if the sun wasn't out, the snow white snowflakes on the ground were still bright enough to not make him any better. Maybe all of this was just a dream after all, Rin went to pinch himself hard before a large "OUCH! D<" echoed for a second in the woods. If it was, Rin wouldn't call being stuck with Mephisto for god knows how long a dream, if anything, it'd be a nightmare. He would of much preferred Bon or Izumo...

When Yuri woke up, she poked her head in the room Shiro and Mephisto were. "Where's Rin?" She asked, looking around the cabin before turning to Mephisto. "What have you done to him this time?!" She yelled angrily before paying attention to where Rin's trainers were. "Why couldn't you of gone after him!? D<" She grabbed a plate, throwing it towards Mephisto's head before going over to Shiro. "YOU'RE NO BETTER!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist RP~
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: