AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To My Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Welcome To My Life Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To My Life   Welcome To My Life EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Yup, i have to listen to stuff like this 24/7 every morning and every night. By the way this is my sister screaming and kicking on my moms bedroom door because my mom wont let her sleep with her. Shes 11 and in 6th grade and yet she cant sleep in her own room. My sister is bi-polar and obviously has anger problems...Sorry the beginning is black. I was holding it up against my bedroom door so i could get the audio better. Then i move and open the my door so you can see her. But yeah, welcome to my life...

Back to top Go down

Welcome To My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Life   Welcome To My Life EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:22 am

O.O....holy shit...
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Welcome To My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Life   Welcome To My Life EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:31 pm

And people wonder why I hate my life...Well, there's 1/5 of your answer. I have to deal with more stuff on top of that too sadly.
Back to top Go down

Welcome To My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Life   Welcome To My Life EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:30 pm

I hope she didn't catch you with the camera, cause I saw that you opened the door...
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Welcome To My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Life   Welcome To My Life EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:44 pm

I can make her suffer a fate most unimaginable given your permission, I have dissection tools of all sorts along with torture methods.
I truly loathe that child, I am gracious you had not ended like this Lanna. Even if you do have that temper of yours. >.<
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Welcome To My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Life   Welcome To My Life EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Psh i wouldnt doubt it >__> As much as I wish something bad to haplen to her I dont want you getting in trouble. Besides, ill be outnof the house really soon thankfully...
Well i don't think she saw the camera but after i played back the video in my room she heard it and started to bang on my door. XD
Back to top Go down

Welcome To My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Life   Welcome To My Life EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Omg did you record that too? XD
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Welcome To My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Life   Welcome To My Life EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:19 pm

No xD I wish i had of though haha
Uhhhh stupid typing on phone messed up my words again Dx
Back to top Go down

Welcome To My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Life   Welcome To My Life EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Lol XD the things she must have said. I like to hear people when they're angry, as long as no one gets hurt or it's not me they're yelling at o.o I've had enough yelling from my mom and dad alone.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Welcome To My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Life   Welcome To My Life EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:49 am

Meh, I hate being around people like that...idk how you'd like watching people like that o__O;;
I should record her when she throws a fit again xD Just for shits and giggles.
Back to top Go down

Welcome To My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Life   Welcome To My Life EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:18 am

Lol exactly why I like watching this XD for shits and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Welcome To My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Life   Welcome To My Life EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Lol xD
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Welcome To My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Life   Welcome To My Life EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:21 am

I lived in Lannas world for a week one time...her sister threw a knife at me cause i accidentally got grease on her hand tracing...ugh.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Welcome To My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Life   Welcome To My Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To My Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: