AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's Edited pictures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's Edited pictures Empty
PostSubject: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:31 am

OKAY i made this because i just finish a few pics that i edited to become Tenten and Zoro as Brother and Sister cuz... Zoro's become just like my BRO!! XDD LOVE YAH BRO!! XDD haha xDD

This was the first pic i edited!! XDD although it's not really perfect cuz i was kinda in a rush in a frustrated way since my stupid Laptop restarted it's self and so i had to re-edit it AGAIN! XPP haha xDD BUT here it is!!! XDD

Tenten's Edited pictures Little_brother_and_big_brother_by_Sabinaa-1-1-1

AND This one i JUST finished! XDD haha xDD i found it on Google and so i edit it!! XDD

Tenten's Edited pictures Baby_Tenten_and_Koudo_by_Sorceress2000-1

I'm kinda bored and i was missing Zoro since we usually talk every single day xPP aannndd today we didn't message much cz he was busy ^3^ BUT it was still cool!! XDD haha xDD I like these pics soo MEEHH!! to you all who think it sucks xPP haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:29 pm

I am now editing pics of me, Akira, and Zoro!! XDD haha xDD I'm making it now! XDD Hope you guyz will like it!! XDD I'll post it as soon as it's done!! X33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:39 pm

MKAAY since my laptop was being stupid soooo many times I'm just gunna keep it like this xPP haha xDD I was gunna edit the eyes but I'll do that when i have time xPP haha xDD SOOO for now i'll leave it at that!! XDD OH and as you notice it isn't our RP characters... x33 i decided to make it us in real life... well i tried ^-^; hahaha xDD

from left to right it's Akira, Me, and Zoro hehe x33 i was undecided on who i should be and who Akira should be cuz the girl in the middle is more Akira's real height and mine is the girl on the left but the girl in the middle, her pose, is something i would do xPP haha xDD soo i kinda chose based on our attitude xPP haha xDD ( hope you don't mind Akira ^3^; )

Tenten's Edited pictures Animep10

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!!! XDDD Cuz it was made out of LOVE!!!! haha xDD kindding!!! XDD haha xDD BUT i do love Akira and Zoro!! XDD Akira's my daughter!! and Zoro's my Bro!!! XDD LOVE YOU GUYS!!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:10 pm

Sorry it's been a while since I edited another pic xPP haha xDD BUT just now I made another pic X33

from left to right it's Akira, Mephisto, and then Tenten =DD honestly I just changed the hair and the eye color xPP haha xDD SOO it's all good xDDD

Tenten's Edited pictures 21-110
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:02 pm

I WANT THIS TO BE MY SIGNATURE PIC!!!!!!!! *^* BUT it won't let me TT^TT *cries while throws laptop* MEEEH!!!!!!

Tenten's Edited pictures Tenten10
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:07 pm

OOOHH GOTS IT!!!!! XDD haha YYYEEE-YAAAAHHH-YYUUUHHHH!!!! XDDDD hahaha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:25 pm

YYOOO JUST finished editing a pic of Me and Shura in RL!! X33 haha xDD

Tenten's Edited pictures Animef10

Hope you like it Shura!!! XDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:11 am

haha I'm kinda addicted to Editing pics at the moment and soooo I've made another decorated picture of Me, Mephisto, and Shura!! haha xDD next one will just be Mephisto and Shura ;9 haha xDD

Tenten's Edited pictures 80509310

( heehee I added myself to be a dork!! haha xDD hint hint broken glasses xDD haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:56 am

There all so cute! can you do one of you me and miharu?
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Haha yeah sure! As soon as I get my Laptop back from my bro xPP haha xDD

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:33 am

sorry it took a while!! BUT!!! I finished xDD haha xDD hope you and Miharu like it Raita!! =DD

Tenten's Edited pictures Katsandkari-1
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:13 am

OMG TEN TEN I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:16 am

Holy crap TenTen you got skill!!!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:44 pm

haha I'm glad you like it Raita xDD haha and Dendrac thanks xDD hahaha xDD Although it's not that much xPP haha xDD just decorated and re-coloring xPP haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:14 pm

well TenTen....all i got to say to you is CHEESE! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:47 pm

haha mkaay!! CHEESE!! xDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:40 am

Awesome edits Ten ten
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:14 pm

awwzz! thank you!! x33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Edited pictures   Tenten's Edited pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's Edited pictures
Page 1 of 1