AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's Bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Tenten's Bio   Tenten's Bio EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:57 am

"Ten", in Japanese means heaven or heavenly so in this case, it means "heavenly, heaven". "Tenten" can also mean, "little by little" in Japanese, "this and that", "here and there", or "dot". It is also a possibility that her name insinuates "Ten out of Ten," a reference to her skill in hitting targets.

Tenten strongly believes that female ninja can be as strong as male ninja. During the Chūnin Exams, Neji suggests that kunoichi aren't good at taijutsu, but Tenten reprimands him, explaining that girls are just as good as boys when it comes to taijutsu. Tenten's personal dream is to become as powerful and well noted female ninja as Tsunade. She can be quite fierce sometimes, especially with Lee, violently shaking him whenever he is left unconscious.

Tenten also has shown a strong distaste for weakness or being overly dependent on other people. Despite this, she is not above showing a softer side when it comes to her teammates. She holds great respect for her teammate, Neji, and often helps him train and as she grew her respect for Neji grew into love ( haha chedder cheese!! XDD ). She now has three beautiful children whom she love very much: Akira, Daichi, and Kamiko. ( you can check out Akira's bio =33 ) Daichi and Kamiko are twins, but even t+ough they are twins they aren't much similar. Ferternal twins, I guess you could say.

Daichi doesn't show much emotion to strangers but once you get to know him he'll open up sooner or later. He hold high respect for his father Neji, mother Tenten, older sister Akira, even hus younger sister Kamiko, and also Zoro Roronoa. ( haha xDD feel special Zoro??!! XDD ) Though he's very knowledgable, blunt, and even a little cocky, he cares for his family especially his younger sister, Kamiko. Since he is the only son he believes that he should become a man as soon as possible and bethe man in the family when his Father is away. Daichi got his looks from his father; eyes that able to activate the Byakugan and same long hair as his fathers. Though since he didn't want it in his face too much he has tied it in a high pony tail. His forehead protector covering his forehead and his bangs covering the edges of the piece of metal holding the Konoha leaf symbol.

Kamiko on the other hand got her looks from Hinata; her long purple and brown colored hair flowed almost at her waist, her eyes also holding the power of Byakugan. Like her mother, she believes that woman can be as strong as men, also like her mother she's very open with her feelings and always very happy observent and perceptive. Unlike her brother she wore her forehead protector around herneck, also like Hinata. She ia training to make her own unique fighting style by combining her fathers and mothers fighting style together. Although Kamiko is different to her twin but one that is the same between them is the respect they have for her family along with Uncle Luffy.

Tenten's observant, witty, analytical, intelligent, and perceptive. She also has a naturally inquisitive nature and doesn't like to be kept out of things, as seen from her reactions toward Naruto and Lee in the anime. Unlike her teammates, Tenten is more easy-going and doesn't enjoy having to run for whole days without a break. When Guy and Lee enthusiastically vowed to get to the Sunagakure in half a day, she and Neji reprimanded them, that it would take three days no matter what.

Tenten enjoys days-off from missions so she can finally relax, and for obvious reasons, considering her teammates. Tenten has comforted friends who are having a difficult time, such as Ino, who cried when they decided on killing Sasuke. Kiba yelled at Ino, but Tenten defended her. Though all that she also has her child-like side along with being obssessed with newly found weapons.

She carries her weapons in a single big scroll with a couple of smaller scrolls. She is shown using a two-stage attack using exploding tags and a grenade full of kunai. Also, she uses more weapons than ever, developing new techniques such as Twin Rising Dragons Control where she adds exploding tags to most of her weapons and her most powerful technique known as Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction where she unrolls her scroll and releases hundreds and varieties of weapons in a rain to pierce her enemies and/or their defences, which is mostly impossible to evade.

Tenten is also proficient in both armed and unarmed melee combat. She is the fastest kunoichi of her age group, which is expected, considering her team-mates. However, she is still the slowest member of Team Guy. She mostly uses her weapons to corner her enemies, supporting and covering her team, working in perfect synchronisation with Lee and Neji's attacks and as such, is a vital part of her team. According to the team, Tenten will never miss her target as she can hit 100/100 marks. She's a great analyser as she sees things others cannot and is able to measure the perfect distance for attack or defence between herself and her opponent. can also summon more than just weapons as she summoned a fireball against Guren, a fire dragon to fight against the one of the Kumo-nins' wolves trap, and a large metal dome that can protect her and her team-mates.

Random Info:
( this is something I found amazing!! XDD ) •In an interview, Kishimoto said he preferred Tenten out of the four Konoha girls because he liked her design. ( All I said was "YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!" XDDD )
•Her hobby is fortune-telling.
•Tenten would like to have a rematch with Temari, she would also like to fight Tsunade's apprentice, Sakura Haruno.
•Her favourite foods are Sesame dumplings and Chinese food, while her least favourite is pickled plums. •Tenten's favourite phrase is "A hundred shots, a hundred bull's-eyes" (百発百中, Hyappatsu Hyakuchū). •Tenten has completed 62 official missions in total: 28 D-rank, 23 C-rank, 3 B-rank, 7 A-rank, 1 S-rank. •Tenten loves to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Bio   Tenten's Bio EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:01 pm

I'll just keep this cuz I like this bio even though I've moved on since my Neji and Tenten ( My Yuki and I ) had broken up long before ( and yes I've played Tenten with Yuki who played Neji and eventually we started going out but since it was long distance I couldn't handle it... sadly... and he knew that so he broke up with me... for me... he's so sweet x33 ) ANYWAYS!! My Bio will be the same but just without my children and husband thing xDD haha xDD I'm still the same happy, hyper, independent girl here xDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Tenten's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Bio   Tenten's Bio EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Ten-Ten! XD You still have your beloved Miharu-chan! Haha
Dude, Akasha needs to join the website. Just saying. Then we'll all be a happy creepy lesbian looking family on here or something even though we're not. XD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Bio   Tenten's Bio EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:13 pm

PSSHH!! I know that!! XDD haha xDD

OOHH GOODNESS!! We'd be the crazy lesbian loveres who aren't even lesbo at all.... well we are that even anyways.... XPP haha xD BUT we should tell her!! XDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Tenten's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Bio   Tenten's Bio EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Hahahahaha totally! XD Idk though who's more abusive, her or me haha
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Bio   Tenten's Bio EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:09 am

well, she's less mean when it comes to me so I'm going to so you, cuz you're the one who slapped be before xDD haha no offense!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Tenten's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Bio   Tenten's Bio EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:06 am

Good point. Sorry about that. ._. Lol! Yeah, I'm probably more abusive.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Bio   Tenten's Bio EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:44 am

oh no need to apologize!! It's totally fine since it's all in the past now xDD soo it's all good xDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Tenten's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Bio   Tenten's Bio EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:09 pm

That's good. XD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Bio   Tenten's Bio EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:37 pm

You know I'm kind of wondering if I should have an older brother I mean I went Tenten pic searching and I found a handful of pictures of what was suppose to be a gender bender of Tenten but then it turned out to be an older brother (or at least I think it was like that. Lol.) 

PLUS I think he's kinda cute! X3 

Tenten's Bio Smile_10

Tenten's Bio Tenten12

Tenten's Bio Tenten13

I mean LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS!!! X3

I dunno... should I?? I mean if I do then that means I have to re-write Tenten's life story AND have to write a life story for the brother (Who the artist named Tintin but I don't think it's very creative considering it's just a changing of a letter from Tenten.) 

And it will keep me busy at the moment... or maybe I shouldn't... >_< I DON'T KNOW!!!! (Lol) 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tenten's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Bio   Tenten's Bio Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Character Bios :: Characters-
Jump to: