AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Search for my princess

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Search for my princess Empty
PostSubject: Search for my princess   Search for my princess EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:36 am

It was dark out, I still remember the night she jumped from that tower. I remember how my heart ached from the slight whisper of her name. Each night the smell of her perfume plagued me. I continuously asked myself why, was it my fault? Did I cry? Yes I suppose I cried each night that I saw her frail face in my dreams.
Soon I was to remarry, the mere thought of it pained my existence. I would never love her and I knew it, but I did as I must, to do what was needed. Soon after I lost everything; My Home, my son, my life. However, it was soon to be known that my life had only just begun, I was cursed to walk the earth forever. In this time I became more of a monster than anyone had ever known. But still each night I saw her face and it became apparent that I still needed her. Her sweet smile, The touch of her soft skin on my fingertips. She would be mine once more and I would walk the earth until she would once again walk this earth as herself, or reincarnation. It doesn't matter.

One night in mid summer I had gone for a walk The air was crisp But smelled once more of blood shed. It was never clean anymore. The moon was full giving me a moments peace as I stared at its beauty.
"Such a lovely night," I said to myself. However My peace was soon interrupted by a scream in the night. A young woman. I made my way to the noise only to see the source of the sound already dead. A vampire, Or whatever you people called us feeding on the child. I tilted my head. Only to sigh. What had I done? I asked myself this question many times only to come up with the conclusion that I would cleans this earth of the plague I had given it. I smirked suddenly my red eyes glowed.
"That one, was mine." I said just before firing straight at the cockroaches head.
Back to top Go down
Poe

Poe

PostSubject: Re: Search for my princess   Search for my princess EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:26 am

I had gone out for a walk to clear my head. I had lost so much recently. My husband, my children, my brother. Now I was all alone in the world. As I walked my mind told me I should not be here. There were creatures that lurked in the night. Creatures that could make it so you had to live forever, as a monster. I shook my head to clear the silly thoughts from my mind. I had more important things to think about. How was I going to pay the rent? How was I going to buy food? Why did I stay in this town. It stunk of death and reeked of blood. Everyday they found the dead bodies left by the night monsters. Why didn't I just leave?! Where would I go? What would I do?
Just then I rounded a corner. I shoved my fists in my mouth to stifle a scream! I had walked upon two of the monsters devouring a child. A poor defenseless child. What beasts are these loosed from hell. What had we done to warrant such a punishment? I slowly backed back around the corner and slowly and quietly started to make my way back home. Strange how at the moment none of my previous concerns seemed to matter.
Back to top Go down
http://ravenluna.tripod.com/
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Search for my princess   Search for my princess EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:06 am

I was taking a walk it was night and around about 2 Am. The moon was full and the sky clear. I smiled. I loved the moon, it was one of my favorite things in the world. Suddenly I happened upon and opening in the forest nearby my home. A couple of black figures in the distance. I squinted my eyes to see better but it was no use. Finally one of the figures stood then there was a flash and a loud sound following it. I covered my ears and bit my lip preventing my own screams from exiting. Another figure came into view, as the one that stood fell but dissipated before hitting the ground. My eyes widened.
"What were these people?" I asked myself silently. I backed away covering my mouth only to step on a twig causing me to trip backwards hitting my back on a nearby tree. My heart began to race.
"Please." I whispered. I was begging for them not to have heard the sudden sound.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Poe

Poe

PostSubject: Re: Search for my princess   Search for my princess EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Quickly I made my way home, my bundle held tightly in my arms. As I got to the steps leading up to the house I shook with revulsion. I could not go back in there. The horror of what I had last seen was too much to bear. My husband, my children, and why?! Why had they been taken?! I had no choice. No choice but to go back the way I had just come. No choice but to see that poor child and those horrible monsters again. Ha! I laughed. Maybe they will kill me to and I will be spared anymore grieving. With a scowle on my face and lips pursed, I whirled myself around and practically ran head long back the way I had come. Back into what I hoped would be, the arms of my death.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Search for my princess   Search for my princess EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:26 pm

After shooting the insect vampire I smirked and began to walk away into the night. However as I walked I heard a sound in the near distance, a twig snapping. I turned to face the direction in which I had heard the sound. I knew someone was nearby. I could hear their heartbeat, the sound of their staggering breath. I then grinned disappearing into the shadows in search of my nearby prey.
Back to top Go down
Poe

Poe

PostSubject: Re: Search for my princess   Search for my princess EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 pm

I ran as fast as I could. Into the pitch black night. "A moon would be nice." I thought. Was there a moon tonight? Had there been one that was now behind the clouds? I shook my head realizing it was my own emotions clouding my vision. I had a one track mind. My one concern was to find the monsters. To have them end my miserable life. So I could be with my Edgar and Claude and the children. At the thought of the children I pictured them in my mind. I hear their laughs and squeals of happiness. I am so distracted I don't see what is right in front of me. I hurtle head long into what I can only assume is a person. I go flying into the night. Losing my footing and tripping over tree roots and gopher holes, I finally come to a stop in a rather deep pit of mud. I am covered and sink up to my knees. Angry at having ruined my chance to embrace death, I half scream, half growl into the night.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Search for my princess   Search for my princess EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:56 pm

I continued to stand there my hand covering my mouth. I could feel my own hot breath against it. Shakily I tried my best to back further into shadows, in hopes of a better hiding spot. I looked around to try and see were the figure had gone but there was no longer any sign of it. My heart raced, my chest rising and falling gently but quick. I closed my eyes and whipped them, taking the nearly falling tears away. I was terrified. I began to wonder if I was going to die here tonight, if this was the end.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Search for my princess   Search for my princess EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:44 am

I had followed the sound, the whispers and heartbeats of my nearby prey. I had not yet eaten and was becoming famished and parched from my thirst. Soon I had found her in the darkness of the forest trees. I smirked to myself. If I was human that would have indeed been a good hiding place. Still in the shadows I crept up behind her. I decided to toy with her a bit before finishing my task.
"Shhhh, child...Do not fear me." I whispered letting the wind carry my words and surround her. I had to admit there was something odd about this girl. Something that made me want to wait before touching her. I began to grow curious. Was it her bright red hair that curled around her face. Or was it her face to begin with. The pail complexity of her skin, her dark colored eyes. She looked familiar but why?
Back to top Go down
Poe

Poe

PostSubject: Re: Search for my princess   Search for my princess EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:06 pm

Crying, grunting and crawling, I finally manage to drag myself out of the mud. I lost both of my shoes and my dress is ruined. I have to sit down. I need to catch my breath. I throw myself onto a nearby patch of grass. Laying there all I can think of is my family is gone. Someone killed my family and could be trying to find me. My beloved Edgar died as well. Before I could escape and get back to him. I am not meant for happiness. Better I should die. But I am too weak to do the job myself. Now here I lie after a failed attempt to throw myself at some insane creature of the night.
What will become of me. What am I meant for? I want my family. These are my thoughts as I begin to drift into an exhausted sleep. There on that patch of grass in the woods I dream. Horrible dreams of screaming and blood. I see the faces of my murdered children. I can't help them in my dreams, just like I couldn't help them when they needed me at the end.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Search for my princess   Search for my princess EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:18 pm

I stood in the darkness still suddenly an echoed voice came to me. My heart raced faster as I looked around frantic. Had I been found, I wondered to myself. I moved forward."W-Whos there...who are you?" I asked out loud knowing that if I had been found or hadn't I will have already condemned myself. I awaited and answer, yet nothing came. Slowly I began to think I might have been hearing things. Maybe i was safe.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Search for my princess   Search for my princess EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Finally, I made a choice. I would leave this girl be. Watch her later and learn about her. I pulled out further into shadows and disappeared in the night. "I will find new prey." I told myself as I walked. I kept walking until reaching a young girl covered in mud. I stood, smirking as I looked at the mud patch she must have been stuck in not to long before. The child seemed exhausted. I walked over to her. She seemed to be having a nightmare. I wondered why she was here and alone like this. I bent down on a knee and began to lift the girl slowly leaning her on my knee."You, will suffer no more child." I whispered to her then bared my fangs finally impaling her with them.
Back to top Go down
Poe

Poe

PostSubject: Re: Search for my princess   Search for my princess EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Oh my God! I am awoken by such a sharp pain in my neck. I am so sore, it hurts to move. At first I think I have a stiff neck from sleeping on the ground. Then the other sensation begins. Almost, like a.....sucking feeling. Suddenly I realize my predicament. Against all of my wishes to die, my instinct kicks in and I suddenly begin to flail and thrash for my life!! Pushing, scratching, and punching for my life, I try everything! Suddenly I reach up in terror and try to scratch out his eyes! I also scratch his face and in the process I rip off a nail. I am fading now. Instinctively, I bring my finger to my mouth, as I have many times when I hurt a finger. I am feeling weak now. My finger tastes metallic. Blood. I had wished for death and now here it was. Oh what a fool I have been! Now, I will never be with my beloved Edgar nor my beautiful children. I stop fighting, knowing my fate cannot be stopped. God help me for the foolish decision I made. Blackness envelopes me and I fade into it.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Search for my princess   Search for my princess EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:41 pm

I continued to drink until her heart raced no more, until the sound of it faded. This girl in my arms, she fought so hard, yet her fighting was effortless. Soon her struggling faded and I lay here body peacefully on the ground below me. I looked down at her. The suffering she burdened would be no more. I closed my eyes and tilted my head upwards at the large moon reopening them."A lovely night." I said with a devilish smirk having had my fill before wandering away from the corps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for my princess   Search for my princess Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for my princess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: