AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**Schedules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

**Schedules Empty
PostSubject: **Schedules   **Schedules EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:49 am

just noticed that nobody has post a schedule for rp'ers when they are off lol Anyways here you can say when you are away and all that good stuff ;b

I know how i said that i will be back by today but i have a few more things to take care off..i will hopefully be back by today at night time^^ peace XP
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

**Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Schedules   **Schedules EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:20 am

Saturday & Sundays i work so...wont be coming back until probably late at night (sorry for those ppl i havent post a reply to yet..i will get there when i can >.<)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

**Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Schedules   **Schedules EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Ok I'm here to say that I will be leaving on 08/29/2011 and most-likely returning back on 12/16/2011...yeah 4 months =__= why? cuz of school XP plus i will probably be moving on to a university..so...i might dissappear from this site :\ I just want to say thanks in advance to...

Miharu
Bane
Sacura
Tenten
Emily
Zoro
Madara
Raita
Rukia
Mayuri
Jerica

For rp'ing with Me and Naruto...Oh and one last thing we kept secret from some of you...I am also known as Ichigo kurosaki from this sight [sorry zoro >.<] lately bleach hasnt been as epic with all the fillers going about..so i lost interest rpying as ichigo -_-' As for naruto...yall can probably guess he's grimm XD Ok to rap things up i will be coming On as much as possible until 08/29/2011..Thank you guys for everything and the best of wishes to Raita still =) Keep this site alive and...well i will say the rest of my goodbyes once the day comes for me to go ;b
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

**Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Schedules   **Schedules EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:10 pm

TAT yes it's true I am Grimmjow, surprise to those who didn't knew about that ^^' You people where so great and nice XD I enjoyed Rp'ing with you crazy guys. I'm really going to miss you because I will also leave since school is coming and I really need to concetrate this year =(
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

**Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Schedules   **Schedules EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:13 pm

You guys don't have to leave D: Seriously all of us here are still online regardless of school and still manage to focus and get good frades. Even for example Bane here was taking 0 period meaning he gets up at like 5 in the morning and then had scouts and stuff. (Idk what else you do cause I kinda lost track recently cause of summer xD)
And ALSO I still come here even though I'm busy working on my novels, taking honors classes, doing sports, and will even be working this year on a job AND making time for friends in real life and Mayuri.
You guys are so taking the easy way out just cause of college! >_<
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

**Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Schedules   **Schedules EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Aah.....well there's another reason behind us leaving but I will finish what i had to say near the last day^^
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

**Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Schedules   **Schedules EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:01 am

noness you can't leave >w< who else am I gonna glomp and nom? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index

**Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Schedules   **Schedules EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:55 am

When school start, I will be starting to work at my local library to finish up for my senior year. Idk when I'll be doing this since it'll only be once a week, but either way, I also have to exercize and finish my homework before I can go online. I will be able to go online everday, just later than usual. And my local school starts this wednesday, but I'll graduate in May since it's my senior year so summer vacation will be sooner ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

**Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Schedules   **Schedules EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Crying or Very sad well yall are not going to probably like this New info i got from naruto -_- His school begins on this coming Tuesday...so he is leaving sooner than i am, i think he said that he will respond one more time before leaving. Seemed pretty upset since he is going to miss you guys and i will too on Monday. Monday is my last day here -_- i thought i had more days left..but i guess not >_< I wished you had a DA account Sacura! that way i can still stay in contact with you..since i dont have photobucket =\ (miharu has a DA acc so i can still talk to her on there as for you Emily..I'm pretty sure you told me you had one on my Gokudera account Neutral Do you? xD) Well i will say my goodbyes here tomorrow and our reasons for leaving. I apologize for this kind of news...its horrible yet lets try to keep the optimism up! I want to leave happy not sad^^
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

**Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Schedules   **Schedules EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Yes….I just found out that I will be returning to school on Tuesday so this is my last day here TOT I had so much fun though and I don’t know if I will be coming back here so I can’t make any promises that I would be coming back to finish any Rp’s I’m sorry that we never ever get to finish any Rp’s that we begin -___- Time just flies by too fast before we know what’s going up, anyways to Sacu: I feel bad for leaving just when you came back from your vacations =( Even though you stole my water bottle and never returned it ^^ (p.s. I was suigetsu if you remember XD) You were always so cheerful so stay that way and don’t change. Miharu I like talking to also for these years that pass by since you never let anyone bring you down ^3^ You go girl, continue to be who you are and don’t let no one ever change who you really are and maybe I could sometimes speak to you in DA is hope is not truly gone. Bane I just meet you but you were also fun to Rp with I also have to apologize to you for not finishing the Rp that you created XC I hope you still have fun in this place and don’t get yourself in trouble >D And for anyone I ever Rp with I want to thank you too and for also having me in this forum and letting me return here whenever I wanted to XD Love you guys <3 PEACE

**Schedules Animep10
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

**Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Schedules   **Schedules EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:31 am

ILL MAKE A DA ACCOUNT TO STAY IN TOUCH >W< me no wanna not see my buddies again! I think im gonna cry
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

**Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Schedules   **Schedules EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Thank you GOD! XD See u there twiny!! >w< cant wait to meet you there!! and i can give you rukia, naruto, and Miharu's account =) i think i was going to too ;A; before you made a DA XD meet u there tomorrow! B]

oh yeah, as for the reason...its cuz our parents. They watch every single activity we do and when we log in here..both..mostly my mum yell at us -_-'' (Yeah they recognize the forums looks =_=) They dont want us to socialize with ppl over computers but we will come and go in our DA account..so see some of you guys then^^

BYE

Sincerely,
Sasuke Uch. and four other characters B]
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

**Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Schedules   **Schedules EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Oh yeah and gomen miharu about our match :\ and i was looking so foward in kicking ur arse >B] JK xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

**Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Schedules   **Schedules Empty

Back to top Go down

**Schedules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: