AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How much do you know?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

How much do you know? Empty
PostSubject: How much do you know?   How much do you know? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:06 am

About me?

About Vlad Dracula Tepes III?

About vampires?

About the anime Hellsing?
Back to top Go down
Poe

Poe

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know?   How much do you know? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:41 am

Vampires suffer from an illness. They don't necessarily have to drink blood but they do need regular infusions. This condition also makes the victim sensitive to sunlight on their skin and causes a sensitivity to light in their eyes.
There are myths that say they cannot look upon a cross and that a stake through the heart will kill them.
Back to top Go down
http://ravenluna.tripod.com/
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know?   How much do you know? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:12 am

Well yeah That's true, for the people who are like vampires but actually arn't. You speak of the humans that have whats called Porphyria. I believe Alucard was talking about THE vampires. The ones who live forever.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know?   How much do you know? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:23 am

I learned about the Romanian tradition that involves eating the hearts of dead relatives. The reason why was one, to kill the vampire relative, and two, to cure the sick relatives of the disease or something like that. I also know what I learned from Catt and from you more or less.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know?   How much do you know? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:26 am

I heard about that. I also think i heard that they would cut the heads off of their dead before burying them so they wouldn't turn into undead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know?   How much do you know? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:27 am

That part I missed o.o
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know?   How much do you know? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:29 am

Yeah its messed up isn't it....Im starting to think Romania is the most morbid country in the world.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know?   How much do you know? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:34 am

Yeah...People will go so far over fear.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know?   How much do you know? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:39 am

Yeah and they were pretty much raised with it after Vlad. Its weird that it was horrible but it turned out to be so good for them that they beg for him back even now.

About you, I know almost everything. Between the movies books and the internet and my anime.

About Vlad Dracula Tepes III, Thats almost the exact same question so its the same answer listed above.

About vampires. I do know everything about those including the different types.

About the anime Hellsing. It is my favorite anime EVER and iv seen every episode including OVA.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know?   How much do you know? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:32 pm

It seems I am well known I suppose at least by the three of you.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know?   How much do you know? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:47 pm

I actually know a lot about vampires but I don't really prefer them a lot so I don't really bother with the facts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know?   How much do you know? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much do you know?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: