AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving Forever

Go down 
+6
Setsu Heel
Tenten
Lanna Kurotsuchi
sacura uchiha
Ichigo kurosaki
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Sara and I are tired of getting treated like were a disease so we've decided to leave and never come back. You probably all don't care but it's less of a problem to you. Hope you all have fun with out us. Once I'm done with this letter I'll be erasing the site link from the computer's memory. You'll never see us again and be glad I'll miss you all. But have fun with out me and here's the last thing I'll do for everyone.

*Passes out cookies and Soda of choice*
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Do I honestly have to say this AGAIN?
GROW UP. I wrote you what was on my mind, if you have a problem with that, fine. I'm a blunt person. But you don't need to be a baby and cry and whine about it by leaving forever and thinking the world hates you both. You're taking this too literal. I'm so flustered I don't even know what to respond to this with.

I made it obvious that you have made mistakes, I've asked you nicely to keep to the rules, did I force you to leave forever? No, your being a complainer and running away from your problems because you don't want to deal with it, when it's your exact drama that caused this. Face it and stop running away from it.
i want to be on nice terms with you, I don't want to made out to look like the bad person, but from my stand point of view, your overreacting.
But you know, as I said, I'm done trying to help you, trying to reason, or try to ignore. Completely done. Do what your going to do. If you're leaving forever then see ya later, if not, I don't mind either.
But stop the madness of being an attention whore. I think that's the best word I can use to describe it right now. That's all I have to say to you.
Hate me or not, you will listen to what I have to say. I speak the truth, run away and don't talk to me hiding like a coward or try and cope, it's your choice.
Back to top Go down

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Wow what happened here? I'm just being nosy, not taking anyone's side yet till I know the full story.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:23 pm

I-I would have to agree with Miharu Neutral Like she said we aren't trying to be mean to you..its just...that at times you do things which makes ppl pissed/mad...you don't have to leave bcuz everyone here dislikes you and if everyone does SO WHAT, ignore them and try to be the best you can be. Running away never solves anything, just as Miharu mentioned^^
I admit i got angry at you at times but hey its a natural part of being human XP Anywho! don't let drama consume you..if everyone here ended up hating me I would actually try to talk it out, again running away is pointless -_-' why? bcuz then you will be stuck with that burden for the rest of ur life. We actually care for you but don't take what we say seriously when we say negative things...at least i dont take things seriously, i was once told on my YT account that "I didnt deserve to live" you know what happened then?? i blocked him!! XD he found out ways to contact me but i always ignored him ;b Don't take it so seriously and like miharu said Its your choice^^

(ask miharu, she will explain it better emily^^)
Back to top Go down

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:26 pm

ok ^_^
Back to top Go down

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Ok I got the message but I also feel betrayed at once, not by Miharu or you Ichigo, but by Jerica. Jerica I've heard about the things you've done from Raita before I even met you. I didn't like them, but I was willing to at least try to be nice to you and at least give you a chance to have some of my trust when you came to this website. You ruined that chance by claiming to be someone you weren't and lying to everyone, even me about it. You're a good role player and even an artist at that if those drawings of kage and his friends were even yours. See? Now because I've learned about your lies I can't separate the your facts from your fiction anymore. It's no wonder why people would dislike you. No one likes to have their emotions or ideas of friendships toyed with. I've had that happen to me to every person who had ever called me their best friend or even their sister. That was why, as much as I hate to admit this, that for a moment I was unsure of whether or not Raita was really my friend only because she called me her sister. Because of all of the betrayals I had to live with, I wasn't able to separate the truth from lies, and I still aren't able to. All I've got left is my faith and that's the only thing that's keeping me from shutting myself away from the world just yet. So have a little faith, Jerica, and have a little faith in people, cause you may never know this, but somewhere out there, just for being yourself, there may be some friends out there for you too. Also it's nothing personal Miharu, Ichigo, anyone else I talk to on here, but the only thing that's keeping me from doubting you is my faith as well. With all I had to go through, I can't be too careful these days. *anime sweat drops*
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Look Jerica, I'm not telling you to leave. No one here hates you, not even I hate you. But we WILL admit you can frustrate us at times. We're not trying to shoo you away we just don't want all this drama, that's it. And by posting this your just making even more, do you get what I'm saying? That's what I meant by grow up. You're not in middle school your an adult and should be able to mature up.
Emily, I understand you perfectly and I'm not offended by it, I'm the same way sort of, I already explained that though a bit ago so I shouldn't have to repeat myself.
Ichigo I stand by your point. It's not like we wanna get rid of you but your taking this way out of proportion just cause of a few complaints. -__-
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 am

I have to agree with all your terms, look Jerica your not gonna get along with every single person on here, People just have different points of views but just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean you have to run off and leave your troubles behind. You do have friends here and even though you don't get along with some people doesn't you can't get along with others. I'm not exactly sure what has happened but I know it's happened before and I've been on the last and this website for a long time And I know people have their moments and disagreements but Fact is that's life... So just face up to it
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:05 pm

One more thing. You said you and Sara are done with it but, I directed this all towards you and didn't mention her or anything. So are you just saying "Me and all my characters are leaving" instead of "me and sara" are leaving?
Just made me laugh from the thought if you brought up yet another lie, but that one I can't determine for certain nor am I going to get into it.
Cause why would sara have any reason to leave no one was mean to her or insulting her and all of a sudden she just leaves with you after one complaint from me towards you? I just find that amusing...
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Way to be Dramatic xDD haha i'm sorry I just find Dramatic things like this kinda funny xPP trust me I'm not laughing at you!! xPP I'm not that mean xPP but I kinda agree with pretty much everything that was said. I admit as well, you RP very well, although I hated all the lying and wanting all the attention by even making this topic

If you really just wanted to leave and you really think that no one would really care why would you even make this?? of course the reason is obvious ATTENTION. XPP I'm not saying I don't want attention as well, cuz I kinda do like the attention, but you can get attention in other ways. Like being yourself! that's how I get attention, instead of lying and making a whole bunch of characters that you play, trying to get a long with everyone. Cuz it's not gunna work, we aren't being mean just saying that it's reality!

I agree to what Sacura said, you can't get along with the WHOLE WORLD!! just be happy with the friends that you got =33

I have nothing against you at all, I even kinda consider you kinda as a friend but all these multiple profiles just kinda shows me that you aren't proud of who you are... ( if that makes sense ) it's like your trying to be a whole bunch of characters that you're not and that's what I find discraceful... i mean why can't you just stick to the character ( or characters ) that's mostly you and just be yourself? be friends to those who want to be friends with you and be happy about it, cuz that's how i do it xPP EXAMPLE: I'm sure Tenten isn't like my Tenten on here BUT since i haven't seen her much in the Anime i just put my personality as hers so how ever Tenten on here acts is how i would act. Hunny-sempai is my child-like side ( yes i play him x33 ) and I admitt Kyung Mi Hyung is me as well and she's my... ( best way to say it ) ganster side.

That's all I gots to say!! Tenten out!!! XDD hahaha xDD
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:21 pm

None taken, its wise to be careful emily =)
aaand HOLY-#@!* Tenten was kyung?!? ...wow! XD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:28 pm

hahaha was it really that surprising?? ^^; haha xDD

i was planning on keeping it a secret just for fun x33 haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:47 am

Haha yuup!! it's Tenten xPP haha xDD as you can see!! XDD haha

i was wondering what the reaction would be if you guys found out xDD haha although a few already knew xPP haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:47 pm

I am gone for a while and this place is bleeding drama.
Back to top Go down

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Pretty much. I think it's pretty self explanitory what happened here.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Alright its time for one of my famous going offs. 1) Every one is allowed on the site don't be mean or rude come on now we all love rp that's why we are here not for drama. 2) If people say something don't take it as a personal attack every one is allowed to speak there mind and if you take it personal than don't go off any yell on my forums damn it I was put in charge by Catt and I am also working my ass off. So every one play nice or I break you. *Holds up a ban katana.*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:18 pm

of course i was shocked! o_o i didnt know you/tenten had a gansta-side Lmao! X'DD

Hey! its nice to see you again Mada Very Happy and continue working hard man! ;] I know i will follow the rules^^;;
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Haha of course!! I'm not a complete angel xPP haha although i'm also not a devil either xPP
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Well pretty much Madara, all I told her was to KEEP to the rules. She went over her 5 account limit and that's what I got after her for. She took this as if I was insulting her. It's not like I was calling her names or telling her to leave. She just "assumed" she was not wanted on here and all.
Was just trying to maintain the rules was all. Until she flipped out about it -___-

I already knew Kyung was Ten-Ten since the day she first made the account. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:10 am

Well Duh!! XDD haha you're one of my closest friends!! XDD haha
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow j.

Grimmjow j.

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:18 pm

This is becoming verry Dramatic o___< Anyways I know exactly what Miharu means about the 5 accounts thing, Jerica calm down and don't take all of this personal >o< Hopefully your taking the advice of all these kind people because they all have explain it verry well >]
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Jerica please can you see well enough that members of the site aren't driving you away. Indeed i agree with Miharu u may be frusturating but must you post ur leaving so we can pity you or feel guilty?

( miharu this is jewel by the way^^)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:13 pm

(Jewel you turd! >.< You never made the kakashi account either! xD But I'm glad you finally joined! *hugs him*)
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:59 pm

(WTF!! I will make a kakashi profile...^^ um i jst need a new email -.- *hugs back* finally i get a hug!)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:35 am

Wow seriously guys?Jerica...just....*sigh* Stop being a child.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving Forever
Page 1 of 1