AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:24 am

(lol it's ok I managed to decode most of it XD)

I screamed louder after I felt him release inside of me, also releasing. Once it was over I collasped next to him panting and trying to catch my breath. I didn't even notice it, but now I had a small bump on my stomach. I then placed my hand on it to calm down my breathing, but feeling that it was there only made my heavy breathing continue. How could I not have noticed it before. That was when I realized I was pregnant. I wondered if he knew this all along, and if this was why he kept me here. I then saw the shocked look on his face. He must have been surprised by it as well. So the baby wasn't the reason why he kept me here. He must have really loved me them.

Mayuri had also collapsed next to her, and as he did, he slowly reached his arms around her and held her close to him with his arms tightly wrapped around him. He then wondered if it was possible that the first time he may have done more than just ravage her. He might have also left her with something of his. A child perhaps? He placed one hand on her stomach to check knowing that soul babies grew faster than normal babies. No matter, pregnant or not, he would've loved her either way.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:26 am

Now Emily noticed it too so he wasnt the only one. It was odd that he didnt even notice it before until now but nothing could be helped. He'd still keep her along with their child regardless, this wasnt going to change his love for her besides making it stronger. He thrn wrapped his arma around her holding her as they lay on the bed as his hand skimmed over her belly and he smirked. "It lools like now we'll be expecting, my love." he smirked and kissed her neck from behind as he held her like this and teased.

She lay with him now collapsing into his arms while in the bed. She liked the feeling of Mayuri holding her like this because it made her feel safe and like nothing could hurt her as long as she had him. She knew this too evem after he killed that Kenpachi guy who tried to savage her when clearly Mayuri stated she belonged to him. So she knew, whatever happened as long as he was by her side she could take on anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:50 pm

I couldn't help but smile as I laid in his arms with my back turned to him again but not because I didn't like him, only because I felt that we could be closer this way as I felt his hand skimming over my belly. I even giggled a bit as I felt that the kisses on my neck were ticklish. "If I had known I would've asked for a bigger shirt." I said as a joke knowing how soon arrancar and soul reaper children grew. Only this one would be part arrancar and part soul reaper, but that wouldn't change how soon the baby will come.

Mayuri smiled glad to see she had accepted his embrace. He held her so tight almost as if letting go he would risk losing her forever, just as he almost did to that beast, Kenpachi. Good thing he's out of the way now. But there may still be competition ahead of him out there. This was why he bit her neck, to mark her as his. No one else will get to hold her like he would. No one else would even get to touch her like he would, or even look at her or even think of her in fact. If they did, he would ensure them the same fate as Kenpachi's.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:50 pm

(I can't stop listening to this sonnggggggg *has it on repeat* xD)

Yylordft moved a strand of hair out of her eyes and kissed her forehead holding her close to him in his arms. He knew now he'd have to protect Emily from the other arrancars and espada, and now along with their child that started growing inside of her. He had never even considered having a family, but now he knew he was glad to have had one. Soon enough he fell asleep just picturing the image of him and his family together happy, and this made him feel more at ease.

She felt him hold onto her tightly as though he was scared to let her go and it made her smile seeing how much he did care after all. Lanna never really experienced love before since her life as a human she had never had anyone. Plus, she was much more secluded in her time in the human world because she practically hated everyone there, but now that she had someone who actually cared about her it made her feel comforted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:16 pm

(lol XD)

I felt a kiss on my forehead and smiled knowing who it was from. I turned to face him while still in his arms and kissed his lips before laying my head on his shoulder and saying softly, "Goodnight." I then fell asleep peacefully in his arms knowing I was safe in them along with our child. Soon enough we would have to prepare things for the child before he or she arrives. That way when the baby is born, we will be ready.

It had been a long day and he was exhausted not only from work, but from the work he had done on Lanna as well. He was glad he had kidnapped her now more than ever. Not only did he finally have someone who would make his lonely life seem brighter, but he also had someone who was willing to stay with him forever. He then whispered in her ear seductively, "No one else is allowed to look at you they way I do, and only you will get to look upon this face." His true face, he would only show to her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:33 pm

He smiled and said goodnight back to her just before he fell asleep, he knew in the morning he'd have to do something about her stomach. If others saw the two of them may get in trouble. But either way regardless he'd get in trouble for taking and impregnating a soul reaper. If Grimmjow or Aizen knew about this, surely he and Emily and their child would be murdered on the spot. So for now, he tried to ease himself to sleep only to think happy thoughts instead of the possibilities that could happen.

She felt special when he said this because she was the only one with the privilege to see his actual face. And whats more was that he was the only one who could look at Lanna this way meaning in a seductive way or a look that showed love. She knew she had already given her heart to him and just hoped that he wouldn't break it like others in her life had done before. She trusted him from now on, but then also noticed a slight ache in her stomach as she shuffled around in his arms trying to ignore the pain, but little did she know it was the baby kicking that she had no idea about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:37 pm

The next morning, I was still sleeping peacefully as I rested in Yylfordt's arm, only now my belly looked like it was at 6 months since soul babies grow faster than normal human babies. Tomorrow would be the day the baby would come. Until then, I needed my energy to be able to survive the birth since the baby would be feeding off of my reishi. Even in my sleep, I felt slightly weaker than normal.

The next morning, Mayuri awoke with heavy eye lids until he rubbed each of them with his arms. He then looked infront of him and smiled glad to see Lanna hadn't left his arms since last night. So she really did love him, he thought happily to himself as he laid back on the bed and held her close to him but carefully so he wouldn't wake her. He then thought about the consequences of having her in this way, especially since he did kidnap her from the precipe world, but then he shoved those thoughts asside knowing all he had to do was be careful about how he acted around Lanna in public. Speaking of which, he also had plans of making her his vice captain. She did have potential after all.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:50 pm

Morning had come quicker than expected as Yylordft woke up from the sun shining on his eyes. He liked the warmth but knew it was time to get up, and when he looked over he was glad Emily was still here and she didn't try to escape during the night since most humans or soul reapers would do that in the presence of a fraccion or espada. He also noticed how her stomach had a round lump and knew for sure she was with child, his child. He didn't know much about the stages of pregnancy for soul reapers let alone fraccion, so he didn't know how long it would take but already so far she looked like she was 3 months in which was incredible, since it only took 3 days.

Lanna had been moving around in her sleep having a bad nightmare. She couldn't see it clearly but it was horrific, and this demonic voice kept speaking in her head.
"Slaughter them, slaughter the lot before they kill you for what you are. Soul reapers wont allow a human in their ranks, they'll slaughter you Lanna...You have to get to them first..."
"Who are you?"
"I am you!"
Suddenly Lanna shot up from the bed in terror, shaking and breathing hard as she gripped her head. The moment that monster said that, she had been masked with an overwhelming dark aura feeling like death was taking her. It was the most terrifying experience. If what the thing said was true, it must have meant Lanna deep down was a monster waiting to happen, she was nothing but pure hatred and darkness just wanting out. She knew now she wasn't safe, she had to get away from here before something bad happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:50 am

(I have an idea, what if the head captain found out about Lanna and Aizen found out about Emily?)

I woke up eventually and saw that I was 3 months looking, even though it had only been a day. I was a bit surprised by this but figured this was normal for soul reaper or arrancar children. Perhaps I should've asked for a bigger shirt since this meant that in 3 days, I would give birth. I then turned around to see he was awake as well. I then thought about what could happen now. I may be safe with Yylfordt, but what if someone else finds out about us, especially about the child. They would most certainly try to kill me to keep the child from being born.

Mayuri woke up as soon as he felt Lanna shoot up from the bed. He looked up to see the terror in her eyes and how she was breathing deeply as she shook and gripped her head. She must have had a terrible nightmare. He then sat up and held her close to him as he stroked the back of her head down to her head with each stroke to calm her down. "What happened?" He asked her as he was worried about her in this state she was in even though he asked her demandingly.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:59 am

(We can do that yeah. Instead do they find out on their own unlike last time where instead the guya come clean about it?)

Yylordft was glad that she was having his child but scared at the same time knowing what could happen if the others found out. It didnt matter if he sent her back to Soul Society either, if the baby was born with a hole they'd kill it for what it was. She wasnt safe here nor there and he didnt know what to do about it besides maybe hide the pregnancy. But living a life inside his room Emily probably would hate, but she'd have to put up with it for a few days. He saw that Emily woke up and smirked. "Did you sleep well?"

Lanna was breathing hard and finally managed to calm down and relax aftee feeling Mayuri hold her and run his hands down her hair. She felt bad for waking him up and worrying him. "Just a nighymare..." she said not wanting to tell him about it. If she did then he may think of her as a monster and not love her anymore. Then she'd truly be alone. Then she finally noticed ber stomach and how it had a small lump. Astonished she looked at Mayuri. "How is this possible? I can't be already can I? i was worried not because i found out i was pregnant with his child but the fact that I looked already 3 months is what scared me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:37 am

(They find out on their own.)

When I heard Yylfordt ask me if I had slept well, I smiled and nodded. "Best sleep I've had in a long time." I commented since I didn't get much of a good sleep like this since I had become a soul reaper. Being a soul reaper wasn't an easy job. Especially if you're of low ranking thus having much more work to do. I was always waken up buy higher ranking people either to get to work or to torment me. Some of the soul reapers weren't exactly fit for the job personally as I would think so. I noticed a small lump on my stomach which made me look 3 months already. I may have been a soul reaper but I've never known much about the pregnancy so I was a bit surprised. "Is this normal?" I asked him.

Mayuri was relieved when he heard it was only a nightmare and nothing serious yet he sighed at the fact he had gotten so worried over such a silly thing. He's really starting to get soft. He then noticed the lump as well and smirked. Looks like they're going to have a little one on the way. "For soul reapers, yes, but for humans, no." He then thought about what could happen if the soul society had found out not only about Lanna, but about the fetus developing inside of her. "We must not let anyone else know of your existance, especially not of it's existance." He warned her for her own safety and so he wouldn't get in trouble and lose his badge as captain.

(Do Soul Reapers get badges? I know Arrancar or Espada's get numbers o_0 )
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:30 pm

"I don't know a whole lot about pregnancy in your world but ours is different. This is normal. But I don't know if your body is compatible with an arrancar child. I'm scared it may try to eat you from the inside based on our appetites. It will feed off your reishi, that I know. But anything else I'm not sure of." Yylordft was telling the truth since he actualluly didnt know a whole lot about mixing breeds. Plus, its not like he's had a child before so he wasn't sure how to take care of one properly and was worried he'd make a bad father because of the monster he is.

Lanna was a bit shocked when he said she'd have to be hidden along with their child. What was she suppose to do? Hibernate? She was slightly scared since it was also not fully human but soul reaper. Could it hurt her with its strength since they're more powerful than humans? She wondered if for the meantime Lanna should go back home to stay hidden and away from Mayuri's higher authorities. "Should I go back home until the birth? What will happen if they find out about this?" she didnt want to say it but she had a feeling she already knew. It meant certain death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:23 pm

I was surprised from this knowledge, but I was also afraid of what could happen. If the baby eats enough of my reishi I might not be able to survive. Well at least I was a soul reaper and not a human so I might have a better chance at survival. I then saw the look on Yylfordt's face. He seemed worried or doubtful about something. "What's wrong?" I asked him as I scooted closer to him and held one of his arms in both of mine. Knowing arrancars and soul reapers, they both needed reishi, so maybe the baby won't eat me from the inside.

Mayuri sighed and answered, "They will find out anyways if you go to the human world. They have access there as well. You're better off staying here with me. Trust me, you don't want to know what they would do to you. If you are lucky, then only you would survive and not the child, but I might not be so lucky for bringing you here and impregnating you in the first place." He knew that he wouldn't get out of it so easily if they found her, which was why she had to have been kept safe here. Luckaliy no one else knows about her. Unknown to him, however, someone else does. (Remember Sajin? Dun dun dun! XD)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:49 pm

(Omg Sajin knows! xD oh and I dont really have anything planned today so I can pretty much rp all day if you want ^_^)

Yylordft felt her grab his arm and sighed knowing she saw that look on his face since he was worried. He just didnt want to upset her. He wasnt the kind of man who would walk out on something like this but he debated sending her back to soul society so she'd be safe and be able to properly take care of the child. Living a life here in a bad enviroment wasnt what hr wanted for them. "I was worried I'd be a bad father, and a husband." he said this while kissing her neck where he had marked her once before. "This mark is the equivalency of a ring, so when you let me bite you, you already accepted me." he said this and smiled, still kissing her neck.

When he said this it just worried Lanna even more. They may kill her but might spare her, what happened to her she didnt care but she didnt want Mayuri to get punished. "You can't let them know. If they did they'd strip you of being a captain and take away all your research. You have more going for you, I don't have much of a purpose. If it comes down to them finding out I'll take the blame." Lanna had finally grown to love him back, she didnt want him to get hurt. It wasn't really intentional that she get pregnant and they never discussed having a kid either, it just sorta happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:18 pm

(Awesome ^_^ I don't have any plans either except I might take a shower later on tonight but it would be at least a 15 min shower so I would be back after that.)

I smiled seeing he was only worried about being a bad father or husband. "You won't know unless you've tried." I knew that I couldn't go back to the soul society. They didn't seem to care much of me anyways, especially my head captain, as nice as she was to me, even I knew she would just move on. If I had returned pregnant now, they would kill me or at least force me to abort the child. I couldn't do that. When Yylfordt told me about the mark he had given me, I smiled seeing that this mark was like a wedding ring which meant that we were already married. So that was why he didn't want me to escape that morning. He felt that because of this mark I was his wife, which I was after all. I moaned softly from his kisses on my neck and giggled a bit since some spots on my neck were ticklish.

Hearing her words, Mayuri smiled and said, "So you do love me. That's a sweet gesture, but I was hoping to make things easier by not letting them find out about you nor our child. In the end I would still lose you and the child. They might spare you but not the child, and after that, I may never see you again. That is the worst that can happen." He didn't mind if all of his research was taken away. He was prepared for anything like that to happen. He had so many backup disks that even the head captain would have to crawl over glass to search for, but he didn't have a backup disk for Lanna nor their child. That was why they were more precious to her than his research.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:31 pm

(Oh lol I just got out of the shower bout 10 mins ago so I should be fine. xD)

Yylordft sighed knowing she was probably right but it still didnt change the fact he was worried. But he wasn't as worried about being a bad father as much as he was worried about losing Emily. The child he didnt mind losing, if it came down to it they could always make another one but he knew it may be pointless since the second one would probably just end up like the first one. More importantly, he had to hide this from the others, especially Grimmjow and Aizen. Little did he know though a certain Soul Reaper was looking for her after her days of disappearance. He was on a hunt to find her and would stop at nothing.

Lanna never once thought about it but Sajin was the only one who knew what Mayuri had done to her. He tried to help to send her into the human world but then refused and was going to turn her in, thats when she had fled. Now thinking about it, what if he had already told the Head Captain? What if hiding was pointless? From all this running through her head she felt her stomach drop. "I forgot, the wolf captain knows. He tried to help me before Kenpachi got to me but I ran. I don't know if he knows what we've done but he knew I was human and was kidnapped."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:40 pm

(Lol)

I saw the look he had again and saw he was still worried. "Are you sure being a bad father is all you're worried about?" I asked him to be sure everything was alright. I then thought of what would happen if other arrancars had found out I was here and pregnant with a halfbreed. Not only would they kill me and maybe even Yylfordt but they might kill Andy as well, born or unborn. I knew that this could be my one chance of having a child since in the human world, I might have inherited my mother's disease that infected one of her ovaries. If I had to lose one ovary, then I might not be able to have children. She was lucky to have had me, but not lucky enough to get a second chance. I might not get a second chance either.

Mayuri's eyes lit up a bit in shock by this. "Did you tell him who kidnapped you?" He asked as he grasped a hold over your arms shaking you a bit. If Sajin knows, most assuredly he would report. He's like the head captains lap dog, a loyal mutt he was. If he knows, then the head captain would know. Luckaly they wouldn't find out about Kenpachi since even his bone marrow was melted away by the concentrated acid he pored onto him. If anything, they would think he had just mysteriously disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:54 pm

"Its nothing." He got up and stretched his arms since it was still just the morning. He didn't want to worry her so he didn't want to bring it up. Arrancars weren't suppose to be scared, they were suppose to be strong and have no emotions but he was still scared, well at least scared to lose Emily mostly. He then walked to the bathroom to take a shower for the morning since he needed to calm down and probably some hot water poured on his face would help. He turned on the water, got undressed and walked inside while placing his hand on the shower wall and looking down thinking deeply.

Lanna looked away ashamed when he shook her. She did tell him the name and now it was her entire fault they'd get caught probably. But it was also Mayuri's fault for raping her in the first place, how else was she suppose to act? She was scared and just wanted to go home. "If they search and there's no evidence of me or the child then they can't do anything, you'll be innocent." I said, thinking the only way to clear his name. That meant me dying and burning my body so there was no evidence. That way they couldn't find me here or the human world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:41 pm

While in the bedroom, I sighed seeing that things wouldn't go so well now. Just when I finally warmed up to him, he decides to push me away. Funny how things would turn out. I decided to put something on since the shirt he gave me last night he also tore off while he and I shook the bed. I stole one of his newer shirts since it was bigger and I would need a bigger shirt for a pregnant belly. I then put my underwear back on along with the new shirt I stole from him. It was a button shirt as well, only more loose. Even the sleaves were too large for my arms, he must have been bigger than I thought. It even smelled like alcohol which says a lot about him.

"Are you insane!? I could never do that to you nor the child, especially not to you!" He yelled at her enraged she would even suggest such a thing. He knew exactly what she meant, but he could never do that to her. He loved her! How could he? He wouldn't be able to either way. Not to the woman he loved. He had to think of something, but what she suggested was not going to be an option.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:19 pm

After his shower Yylordft felt even worse since he couldn't get it out of his mind. He didn't want Emily dead and he'd try everything in his power to prevent that but probably if the others figured out, it would mean death for all three of them. Aizen was not so kind as the soul society may be if Emily was there, they would kill her along with Yylordft for making the sin. He got dressed in clean clothes and came out of the bathroom, his hair still wet as he saw Emily was still sitting on the bed. He was glad at least she didn't leave and try to run from the situation but stayed put.

"I'm sorry, it was just a suggestion..."
She felt bad for making him upset but she was trying to figure out a solution to this problem. She didn't want either of them to get hurt but in the end a consequence had to be served no matter what and the odds weren't looking in their favor. She then felt her stomach kick and winced grabbing her stomach but smiled seeing as the baby probably somehow could hear and feel her emotions and didn't like when Lanna got upset. She just sighed and tried to cheer up for their baby's sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Seeing him smile at me made me feel relieved to see he was happy again. I saw how his hair was sort of stringy now since it was wet and giggled at that. It looked like his hair was made of straw because it was so damp and stringy looking. He could've easily passed for a scarecrow if he was dressed up like one. I then said to him as I giggled, "Your hair looks like one of those Ragedy Andy dolls only blonde." This was also my way of teasing him back for tickling me earlier.

Mayuri noticed Lanna hold her stomach as she winced as if in pain. "What is it?" He asked as he placed his hand on her stomach to feel if the baby was alright. He then felt it kick towards him and smiled now understanding. "Don't worry, you'll get used to this. Besides, you only have three days till the birth. This is why I believe we are able to keep the child hidden well from your womb." He said to reassure her that everything would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:33 pm

(Sorry for y slow-ish reply. Tobi's upset so I'm trying to help him out >_<)

Suddenly a knock came on the door. Yylordft turned his head and told Emily to hide. He opened the door to see Ulquiorra standing there with his usual frown. He then spoke in a monitone voice "Your presence is requested by Grimmjow." and little did he know, while Yylordft left with the espada, another man had snuck into the room through the window. He was in a soul reaper uniform with a lieutenants patch on and red hair in a ponytail. He came into the room and looked around. "Emily are you in here?"

Lanna nodded her head knowing he was right and she needed tocalm down but when Mayuri put his hand on her stomach she could feel the baby kicking again. She smiled seeing it reacted to its father too. Se wondered if Mayuri would make an okay father, after all that he had done to Lanna she didnt want their child to be treated poorly either. She just hoped things would go well even with this happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:49 pm

(It's ok I understand if there's a problem going on.)

I did as Yylfordt told me and hid under the bed. I then heard Yylfordt leave which meant that he had to go somewhere. I feel like I'm hiding from a cheating husband's wife everytime I had to hide though. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hide, especially with a baby on the way. I then heard someone else sneaking in. When I looked at the feet, I recognized them to be soul reaper sandals. They actually sent someone to look for me!? Too bad that now I've changed my mind and decided to stay with Yylfordt instead. When I heard who it was call my name, right off the bat I knew it was Renji. To me, he's like the annoying over protective big brother that nobody wants and that always takes the fun out of everything, claiming it's too dangerous, not that he was really my brother or anything but he sure as hell acts like one, or even a mommy if possible. I kept quite though not wanting him to not only drag me back to the soul society, but to find out about what's happened while I was hear.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Mayuri pointed at the closet and whispered to push the green button when inside. He had hidden a secret Lab behind his closet where she could use as a hiding place as long as she didn't touch anything. He had also hidden the button somwhere but she would have to figure out where it is in the closet. He then yelled, "Hang on! I'm indescent!" Once he even had his makeup on, he answered the door and asked who it was. It was Sajin apparently who came with Gin. "We have some matters to discuss about a human that's been reported to have been wandering around with barely anything on.." Sajin said with a slight bit of rage in his tone as if to acuse Mayuri right off the bat without any evidence. "And this matters to me how exactly?" Mayuri asked as if to say he could care less about the subject since it didn't concern him at all.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:59 pm

(Yay Gin xD i love that idiot lol.)

He knew she was in here. Renji could sense her spiritual pressure which she wasnt hiding very well, plus he could smell her scent in the room. He knew he was in the right place, there was no mistaking it. He looked around and checked even the closet. When looking in the bathroom he saw some her uniform ripped up on the floor. Now he was angry and worried that she was killed or eaten. Until he saw the bed and what looked like a lump in the blankets. He moved the blanket slightly and then saw her face but luckily didnt see her stomach. "Emily? Your alive!" he felt ecstatic to know this.

Lanna hid in the closet like he told her to and listened in on the conversation. She tried looking around for the green button but since the closet was pitch black in there she couldnt find it no matter how many times her hand skimmed over the wall beside her. She then heard though that it was the wolf man after all, the other voice she didnt recognize. Whoever it was, his voice sounded creepy and sly, as if he was up to something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:03 pm

(lol)

As soon as Renji had found me, I shushed him. Making it clear that if an arrancar found out I was here I would be dead. He didn't seem to have noticed my stomach which was a relief. I then said to him quietly, "You shouldn't have come, if they see you here and find me, then they're going to kill us both! Listen, I know that you came all this way to save me, but if you want us both to live here's what you have to do. Forget you found me and go back. I can't go back so just go back without me, please."

"Well then, if there's no evidence of a human being here, then you won't mind us having a look now will you?" Gin asked slyly as Sajin agreed to that idea. Mayuri hoped that you had found the button as he allowed Gin and Sajin to examine the room. They started with the bed of course since Sajin described to have found the girl naked. The wanted to find any traces of seman or see if she's under the bed. Unfortunately for them, Mayuri was good at keeping things nice and tidy around the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next