AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What name would you give your pet?

Go down 
+2
Sasuke Uchiha
sacura uchiha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dr.Evil

Dr.Evil

What name would you give your pet? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What name would you give your pet?   What name would you give your pet? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:13 pm

I would name my cat, Mr.Bigglesworth
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: What name would you give your pet?   What name would you give your pet? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Too late I already claimed it! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What name would you give your pet?   What name would you give your pet? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:22 pm

lol what kind of cat would it be? White or Sphinx?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What name would you give your pet?   What name would you give your pet? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:10 am

If I had a dog I'd name him Claude and if I had a Cat I'd name him Sebastian then they'd fight like in the second season of Black Butler. And my Parrot would be Grell and my fish would be Undertaker. Ciel and Alois will be my ferrets.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: What name would you give your pet?   What name would you give your pet? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:19 am

Creepy ._.
I'd name my cat what he's already named. Milo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What name would you give your pet?   What name would you give your pet? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:50 am

I have seven cats and they are named Phantom, Tigger, Sable, Pooh, Amber, Mike and RJ.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: What name would you give your pet?   What name would you give your pet? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:56 am

I only have 3 animals. 1 cat, 1 kitten and 1 lizard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What name would you give your pet?   What name would you give your pet? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 am

Aw cute
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: What name would you give your pet?   What name would you give your pet? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:59 am

I used to have: 8 chickens, 2 roasters, 1 peacock (once), two birds, four cats, 2 dogs, two horses (neighbors but i feed it at times without them knowing >3), and 2 hermit crabs. It was funny cuz when my cousin (naruto) came over to see the chickens one of the roasters tried to kill him...he cried like a baby and i had to defend him X'D even though i was a bit scared of the roaster myself since i was onlly 6 i think o.o

Now i have: 1 cat, 2 horses (still neighbors), 5 birds. Its life..T.T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What name would you give your pet?   What name would you give your pet? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Shocked Holy Crap!!!
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: What name would you give your pet?   What name would you give your pet? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:20 pm

Haha nice Sasu! xD You know what? One day I wanna own a cow, and moo at it for 3 hours straight. xD See if it gets mad at me haha
Back to top Go down
Dr.Evil

Dr.Evil

PostSubject: Re: What name would you give your pet?   What name would you give your pet? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Mini-Me, no, we don't gnaw on our kitty. Leave Mini- no! Leave Mini-Mr. Bigglesworth alone. Just love him, stroke him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What name would you give your pet?   What name would you give your pet? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What name would you give your pet?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: