AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The town of Silent Hill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

The town of Silent Hill Empty
PostSubject: The town of Silent Hill   The town of Silent Hill EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:54 pm

This is a Silent Hill Rp obviously, you can either play as one of the characters from the game or you can be yourself.
And I chose being James! <333 Lol

In the abandoned town of Silent hill roamed a man looking for his dead wife, his name was James Sunderland. He didn't know why he came here to find her, wasn't she gone? But he got a letter from her telling him where she was...in their "special place", but where could that be? Wasn't the whole town their special place? He walked down the streets of the town, he was familiar with the unusual creatures that roamed the place, as he turned his flashlight on in his chest pocket it shinned on a Straight Jacket as he took out his pistol and began firing at it.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The town of Silent Hill   The town of Silent Hill EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Ookina Heard the gun shots and ran to them and saw the monster. she round house kicked it and curb stombed its head in. She panted and looked and James. "What the hell is THAT thing?!" She kicked the body.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Silent Hill   The town of Silent Hill EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:14 pm

"A straight jacket." James had been here long enough to name all the monsters by now. Even though he knew these were nothing compared to the strongest monster of all. But he didn't see him around anywhere luckily.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The town of Silent Hill   The town of Silent Hill EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Ookina made a funny face at it and snorted. "Nice to know." She sqinted in the fog. "Anything else... Besides the dogs..." Three of "dogs" came running at Ookina she pulled out her swords and slashed their heads off. "God I hate those things..."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Silent Hill   The town of Silent Hill EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:56 pm

"Be glad there's no cancers...Those are hard to kill." he looks at the girl. "Who're you?" he figured he should have asked.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The town of Silent Hill   The town of Silent Hill EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:39 pm

"A figment of your imagination!!!!" Ookina did some silly hand move movements. "I'm joking. I'm just a nobody passing through. Names Ookina." She offers a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Silent Hill   The town of Silent Hill EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:54 pm

"James," he shook her hand and looked around. Mist was everywhere, but that was normal when you're outside in the town. When you're inside, that's when it starts to get creepy. He wondered if he'd find Eddie or Laura anywhere nearby. "Have you seen anyone else around here?"
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The town of Silent Hill   The town of Silent Hill EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:19 pm

"Hmmm..." Her eyes flashed when she remembered. "Yeah, some little girl ran by me a took my gun... I don't know how she could hold it... It proabley weighs more than her..." She pointed done the street the way she came. "She ran off that way. I was chasing her when I heard the gun shots. She ran into the building." She sighed. "I don't like going in buildings..." She whimpered but looked at James. "Will you come with me...?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Silent Hill   The town of Silent Hill EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:16 pm

James looked in the direction she pointed then looked back at her and nodded. "Let's go then." He walked in the direction Ookina pointed to. When they got there it looked like a arcade. He walked inside, hand gun at the ready expecting to see maybe a raw shock or a mannequin somewhere. Luckily it seemed safe in here. "Laura?" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The town of Silent Hill   The town of Silent Hill EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:56 am

Ookina walked off and heard a clanking. She looked over and saw someone starting to so bolt. "HEY!" She jumped the counter and and tackled the man to the ground. "STAY STILL!!!" "LET GO YA FREAK!!!" Ookina sat on the big guy and panted. "James.... *pant* ...anyone you know????" She points to the big guy in a baseball cap.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Silent Hill   The town of Silent Hill EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:15 pm

"Eddie?" James came up to them and jumped the counter too. He had to come up close to them to recognize if it was him or not since he could only base it off the voice. Eddie looked up at him then waved a hand. "Oh its just you James." He used his hand to lift Ookami off him. He was a big guy anyways who had strength but was more on the heavy side. "Eddie, where is everybody?"
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The town of Silent Hill   The town of Silent Hill EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Ookina was a little surpised to feel being picked up. "Strong one huh?" She smirked at James and looked a the big guy. "Sorry about that." She rubbed the back of her head and smiled. "Yeah well ya didn't have to do that." "but you where running! You didn't stop when I said Stop!" Ookina rolled her eyes "Nevermind answer his question." Eddie looked at the floor when he was talking. "I was talking with a little girl. she was nice but she ran off after she heard you guys." He looked up angerly at Ookina. "You did something didn't you?!?" "why does eveyone think it was me? Is it the tattoos?" She pointed to her face and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Silent Hill   The town of Silent Hill EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 pm

"Forget that." James waved his hand at the idea of her tattoo's being the problem. "Which way did she go Eddie? Was her name Laura?" Or maybe it was Angela. Either way, he needed to figure out where Mary was and he knew Laura had an idea of where she could be. Eddie knew nothing about his dead wife so he wasn't very useful to him.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The town of Silent Hill   The town of Silent Hill EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:00 pm

"She didn't say her name, but she ran off that way." "Thanks broskie." Viper did a half assed solute to him and turned on her heels in the detection he pointed. "James more movey, less talky." Eddie stood up angerly. "Are you makin fun of me?!" Viper groaned. "Dude, at this point of life I'm a self loathing bitch who hate everyone and everything. But NO, I'm NOT making fun of you." Viper sighed heavily and tired to open the door. Locked. Great. "Fan-fucking-tastic. Locked."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The town of Silent Hill   The town of Silent Hill Empty

Back to top Go down

The town of Silent Hill
Page 1 of 1