AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vongola Family (Continuation...)*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gokudera Hayato

Gokudera Hayato

Vongola Family (Continuation...)* Empty
PostSubject: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:00 pm

(I WILL BE RE-POSTING THE LAST FOUR COMMENTS FROM THE OTHER FORUM GUYS Smile )

-KOTSUNE- (MIHARU POST)

I was out...She was finally letting me take control. I was gun murder these motha fuckers. They aint got nuttin on me. I could feel it, my power was coming back, the feeling of real blood in my stomach. The feeling ya get when ya dig your teeth deep into the flesh as it hits the heart. It was all comin back, my freedom, it was time to let my time shine.
"Hehehehe. Miharu aint here no more...And she aint ever comin back..." I had all control of her body, I could move it as I wanted, now she was caged while I was free. The body began to take my own form of a human, what I would look like if I was one, Miharu's body changing from a chic to a dude but the wolf stuff still was the same. "Who wants a piece of me? Come and get me ya fucking pussies! Hahaha!" When the ice dude made his move making an X all I did was grab the rim of my kimono making my bare chest open to hit as he stung right through my skin. The feeling of a cut, the pain, it felt good. To have any feeling of my own. Blood came from the X mark on my chest as I wiped my finger across the blood and licked it right off. This is what it felt like to be in a battle again. I was going to have lots of fun ripping them.

-ME- (GOKUDERA POST)

(lmfao!!! He does have an X mark in his bodyXD)

-Orochi-

As he landed from his strike hit Orochi turned around looking back at whom he could swear appeared to be a man, not really knowing what’s going on he kept his distance narrowing his eyes as he walked around twirling his two blades in both hands. “NAMI! Don’t dare to strike carelessly, this new form or whatever it is…..it’s full of blood thirst don’t handle it without thinking” he mentioned out as he stopped and raised his two blades in front of his body “Extend Sasha!” he yelled out as the two blades melted together and formed into one blade which extended as long as 7 feet in distance, “I don’t care what Sane says, this creature or human is not normal I am killing it” he blurted out as he took a strong grip of his blade and swings it with all his might cutting down trees, due to that they are in the forest where everything tends to get in the way, slashing trees in half it made its way to kotsune in full power casting out high winds. The blade would also glow in a light baby blue color as it cut down at anything that it came into contact, luckily Tsuna and the others stood more than 7 feet away from the area so they weren’t in any danger at this moment.

-Gokudera-

Stood also in a confused way as he saw someone else fighting off the enemies, wondering where Miharu was he looks around like Yamamoto but still standing right next to Tsuna.

-Ryohei-

Did nothing in the matter but observed the kotsune character.

-NAMI- (YAMAMOTO'S POST)

*Nami was impressed with what that girl could do with her body by changing it to form a male body, but hearing Orochi warning Nami decided to get stronger than she is already to be prepare.*
“Mik now!” Nami spread her hands and stood there as Mik leap towards her full with black aurora that once they collided Nami nail became claws, and her teeth grew more that it was visible even when she didn’t have her mouth open. Surrounded with dark energy she glared at this kotsune before her eyes “Rasca-ik” Nami attacked the ground that a slash of black energy came flying towards Kotsune trashing around the rocks nearby.

*Tsuna watched the strangers as they seem full with negative energy but once he saw the three people teaming up against this unknown stranger Tsuna couldn’t help but to warn him.*
“Hey!, watch out!” Tsuna shouted loud enough to be heard while the attack that Nami created went towards Kotsune.

*Yamamoto covered his face as wind rushed by and rock flew everywhere.*

-MIHARU POST-

"Let...me..have control back!" she yelled now being caged behind the bars inside her own body while Kotsune had complete control over her. All of a sudden red chakra began to bubble around Miharu's body as it stung and began to devour her inside of it as on her body began to be spit out from Kotsune's mouth as he literally was up chucking her. Her body landed on the ground with animal saliva on her being all gross as she looked up in front of her but saw Kotsune in a human body looking down at her. How...did this happen? Her body trembled, she couldn't believe her own eyes. Miharu began to back up but then saw the other three who she was attacking earlier coming at them with attacks. Quickly she rolled over to dodge the attack of the tree's being slashed at from Orochi as he ran at her with his now one edged blade. When he struck she moved her head each time to dodge.

(Uh oh now Kotsune is in complete control of Miharu's body! Not good!)

(RE-CAP FINISHED! :3 )

(I have a question though before i reply xD on your last post did you split up in two? cuz u did mention how miharu looked up to see kotsune in a human body looking down at her^^)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:21 am

(Yes basically Miharu and Kotsune split in telwo. Miharu has her body and Kotsune has his but they took one smothers bodies when they split and turned it into their own. So kotsune is in Miharu's body but made it look like him and Miharu is in his body which she made look like her. If that makes sense?)
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto takeshi.

Yamamoto takeshi.

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:38 pm

(Now it makes sense to me ^^)

Nami:
She stood close to the shadows keeping her eye on the male named Kotsune that seemed to be just standing there; she started crouching towards him since she already combined with her pet Mik giving her the same instincts as a cougar. Finally when she got close enough she let out another attack “Extendir-ik!” she shouted as her nails extended in a flash glowing black reaching Kotsune.

Tsuna was very confused on what was going on due to every one of them, Yamamoto Gokudera Ryohei, arriving late on the battle field. “We have to help Miharu first then we could ask her question afterwards,” Tsuna inform the rest behind him as he reached for his pocket taking out some sort of blue pills and a two yarn mittens still asking himself if he’s doing the right thing. He swallowed down two blue pills and put on the mittens that instantly changed to gloves, his eye color changed to light orange instead of brown, he had more of a serious face, and acted more courageous than his regular self.
Vongola Family (Continuation...)* 250pxw10
Vongola Family (Continuation...)* 300px-10
Vongola Family (Continuation...)* Image111

Yamamoto changed his bamboo into a sword that had an imprint of a swallow, "I got your back Tsuna," Yamamoto smilled as he stood next to Tsuna lighting his sword with his blue flames form his ring.
Vongola Family (Continuation...)* Image112
Back to top Go down
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/reborn/images/thumb/9/9d/Yamam
Gokudera Hayato

Gokudera Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:38 pm

(yeah XD)

Orochi continued to throw blow after blow trying to decapitate Miharu’s head, he would not glance back to see the others arrive instead he continued attacking miharu knowing that Crane will handle them.

Sane Still stood hidden observing everything a couple of feet away. Vongola Family (Continuation...)* F_deat10

Gokudera "Right!" he responded back at tsuna as he opened up one of his red boxes unleashing his skull-like weapon running to Tsuna's right side.
Vongola Family (Continuation...)* Image510

Ryohei "YOU GOT IT SAWADA!!" he shouted as he didnt bother to unleash any weapon but raised his fists up in the air covering Tsuna's back.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Kotsune was suprised that Miharu managed to come out and escape but he had other things to worry about. These people were attacking him. Regardless of if they were good or bad he would plan to kill them anyways. While the girl came towards him with an attack from the ground with energy, Kotsune counter attacked by merely stomping a foot into the ground which sent a magnitude bolt into the ground, colliding with the power she shot as it backfired and was over powered, awning the wave back towards her. Nami would have to find her own way to dodge this attal. If she couldn't, the ground would burst under her and the ground would petrude sharp rocks out from under and spear her. Nami would be defensless dodging it by jumping into the air. But then he threw another attack by extending her nails to stab him. He let them pierce him and didn't make any cry of pain. He smirked in fact. With his hands her grabbed her nails and held them tightly, not letting go. She would be held in place and couldn't move and his ground attack would surely kill her instantly. If she wanted to live and get away, she'd have to break her nails and counter Kotsune's attack from below. "This is all you can do? Pathetic!"

Miharu couldn't believe the others were willing to fight. She didn't think they would involve themselves in her mess. It was her fault for bringing them into this mess. She was the one who needed to end this, it wasn't their burden to bare. When Orochi threw attacks at Miharu's head she'd dodge them swiftly and move out of the way. She then began to charge flames in her hands and punched Orochi in the face. "Flaming hand blade!" this was Miharu's signature move that she created herself and planned to make this battle quick. She wanted to finish this off and not involve the others. "Tsuna! Please, pull back! I can't let you all get involved or you may die! I won't allow it! she said between clenched teeth.

Crane was observing the fights and battle going on. He saw how the others were ready to fight and couldn't let them get involved with destroying his masters plans to kidnap the girl. He got in front of them and stopped raising his hand as it would amplify sound waves. Activating it, he sent one out in a blast of sound that was so loud and sceechy that no person could withstand it without some type of ear muff to cover their ears and block out the sceeching noise.
Back to top Go down
Gokudera Hayato

Gokudera Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:11 am

-Orochi-

Attacking head on without hesitation trying to kill the girl that had to actually be kept alive, he let his cockyness get the best of him as he missed her once more only to have miharu counter quickly thus punching his face with flames. Jumping back he would put the palm of his hand in his face moaning angrily as he stood there covering his face. "Arghhh!!!......hehe nice blow~" at first yelling in pain and now giggling to himself as he said those words, looking up miharu all she can see is his burn marks dissolve in water and re-skin with a flesher skin (Sort of like Suigetsu) Soon losing all sense in control and for the first time shouting "I WILL TURN YOU INTO ASH!!! SASHA!!!" putting out his hand and letting go of the blade (sasha) it fell to the ground only to be swept inside the dirt (Sort of like Byakuya's Bankai) Tremendous light shined everywhere as Orochi began to have light blue armor attached to his skin, his hair turned a bit more foggy purple, and his eyes changed from gold-yellow to light blue. After miharu yelled at the others to escape Sasha (his weapon) slightly came out of the ground as her dragon form roaring loudly as crystal ice began creating one huge dome around the area where everyone stood (Sort of like Kisame's water blob thing he used against killerbee and that racoon guy but everyone can breath inside, its not filled with anything just an outter shell locking everyone inside) "Its too late for anyone to escape" he told miharu as he calmed himself down from before..walking up to his dragon in disappeared and re-appeared back into his hand as a sword. He sighed evily slowly walking to miharu who atm had her teeth clenched "I will give you one last suggestion...you either fight me and die OR..give yourself in and let the others survive...its your choice...pick wisely" his eyes narrowed waiting for her answer.

-Sane-
He remained hidden only to observe what went on "Hm..not bad" he said as he looked up only to see the dome's ceiling since he didnt bother to run from this area. He also stood smiling seeing that crane is doing well and Nami is getting her arse kicked. (XD)

-Gokudera and Ryohei-

Had a shocked expression has the one guy got in front of them, grinding his teeth he didnt hesitate to start attacking as he raised his weapon at him stepping in front of Tsuna, however, his sound wave traveled quicker as everyone even himself were hit by it. "Ah-...ah!" he growled trying to cover his ears as he backed away. Ryohei stood behind tsuna looking away holding his head as he growled too.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto takeshi.

Yamamoto takeshi.

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Nami was shocked to see that this mysterious man could counter her attack never less send an attack that is even more powerful back at her. It was hopeless to try to escape since he got a hold of her claws; she glared at him with rage in her eyes as kotsune attack kept closing in.
Vongola Family (Continuation...)* Normal10
Waiting for the last moment she yelled out, “Nick! Now!,” and in her stomach something was coming out that was the panther Nick; only his upper body came out but not the other half of his stomach or back legs (kind of like Naruto when he’s on four tails and the fox could duplicate himself but still be one at the same time) Nick let out an extreme roar that kept the attack from reaching Nami, the attack that they both made kind of stood in the middle none of them proceeding forward anymore until finally it just exploded. Nami gasp as she got tired using most of her energy but this wasn’t time to rest since kotsune still was holding her claws. She took a big breath and extended her left pair of claws at him, aiming for his head so he will let go of her other claws. In her mind she was thinking *How strong is this guy? I never seen anything like him before? His sent is strange as well, I don’t know if I will make it out alive.*
Vongola Family (Continuation...)* 12834610

Tsuna was shocked to hear that Miharu didn’t want any help when she looked very tired herself, it took Tsuna a moment until he decided he was going to help anyways but Crane got in front of them so first they will have to deal with him first before making his way towards Miharu.
Tsuna saw Gokudera get in front of him wanting to deal with this man though the man let out a horrible screech sound that was hurting their eardrum; Tsuna closed one eye keeping his other eye open trying to withstand it before he realized that he had something that could avoid this.
Vongola Family (Continuation...)* Image710
He reach for his pocket and took out an headset that had the imprint of the number 27 on it (LOL Tsuna’s pocket is like a Marry poppins bag next thing you know it a goose will come out 0.o) This kept most of the sound out of his ears making him avail to attack, so he put both of his hands behind him as his gloves started lighting an orange colors letting out flames that let him fly in the air towards Crane.
Vongola Family (Continuation...)* Image410
Vongola Family (Continuation...)* 250px-10
When Tsuna got close enough to Crane he held out his right hand and shaped it into a fist changing the flame color of that hand to reddish orange instead of light orange so it will burn his cheeck if he punches him.

Yamamoto was on his knees when Crane let out a painful blast of sound, and he could only watch helplessly at Tsuna going towards Crane since he could not move.
Reborn finally caught up with everyone; however, it seemed too late with the whole water barrier making it impossible to get in or get out. Reborn just sit down on a branch watching the battle scene.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:54 pm

(Im sorta confused on what Nami did to stop Kotsune's attack but nvm. I'll just go with it.)

Kostune measly smirked when she managed to stop his attack. This time she threw her other hand extending her claws to strike his head, but he was smarter not to grab it. Normally if he would grab both hands she may try to make an attack while his hands are preoccupied. So instead he released his grip on her tossing her hand the opposite way and while her other hand came towards him, he let black chakra pulse around him creating a strong barrier that she probably cannot penetrate unless she was extremely strong. If her attack were to not pierce through the barrier it would shatter her hand from the force of impact.

Miharu grit her teeth and curled her hands into fists while growling lowely under her breath. She knew this guy was serious, and he was only giving her two options. Which to chose? But then again she had her own option, fight and protect them. Even though they were fighting, she wanted to keep them unharmed. Sadly enough she may have to team up with Kotsune to take all of them on. "Ill take all 3 of you on by myself. Right now. If I lose you can have me but have to never harm the others."

Crane was blind and couldn't see Tsuna put on the ear muffs so when Tsuna made a punch for his face he got hit and spiraled backwards rolling across the ground. His cheek was burnt as he growled and got back up to his feet. "Not bad..."
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto takeshi.

Yamamoto takeshi.

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:05 pm

(Yeah it was kind of hard to explain what Nami's action where but it was like the picture below of Naruto, how there is a naruto then from his belly another naruto appears to hit the blow. Except it was Nami and out of her stomach came out Nick which he attack to cancel kotsune blow since Nami and Nick join together as one, but your right the show must go on ^^ Hopefully that helped in any way)Vongola Family (Continuation...)* Orochi10

Nami was relief that he set her arm free but was devastated to find out that Kostune summoned some sort of barrier around him that was pitch black but her claws had already made contact with it before she had any time to retrieve it back. She could feel her bones snapping since her attack was weaker than the barrier itself, she let out a throbbing cry of pain holding her broken arm and for the first time she feared her enemy not wanting to die at this place at this moment. She walk backwards to keep more of a distance between herself and Kostune, perking her ear she got to hear Miharu claim that she wanted to fight all of them at the same time; Nami was lost in thought thinking this will probably be a great opportunity to escape kostune and fight someone else. Nami suddenly dash towards Miharu location changing opponents.
Vongola Family (Continuation...)* Jg10

Tsuna landed on the ground once he punched Crane away and was surprise that he didn't even tried to avoid his attack, however, when Crane talk back he didn't keep eye contact with tsuna that's when Tsuna relized that he was fighting a blind man. "Who are you?" tsuna questioned the man since he like's to learned more about his opponent before he fights them, but tsuna stop facing Crane when he heard Miharu shout that she wanted to take on everybody for the sake of him and his friends. "Wait Miharu! Don't take them all by yourself, we are here to help you!," he hollered at Miharu so she could hear him since they were kind of far apart each other but he saw that it was too late since the girl, Nami, started making her way towards Miharu taking her advice. *Damn I got to help her* Tsuna thought when he glanced back at Crane.

Yamamoto stood up to once the painfull screech went away, "Thanks Tsuna," yamamoto happily said standing in fighting position again. "You and Senpai, nickname that yamamoto gave to Ryhoei, take on Crane while me and Gokudera go help Miharu since we can't get close enough to that man with all that noise he keeps making," yamamoto suggested to Tsuna since the sittuation keep getting worst by the moment.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:44 pm

(Ohhhh now it makes sense, thanks! ^^)

Kotsune giggled when he heard what Miharu said but also frowned when Nami was being a baby and ran away from him and towards Miharu instead. She must have feared him, but no need to freak out, soon all of them would be dead anyways. He then turned to Miharu and smirked. "You think you can take them all on yourself without my power? Your weak without me. You need me to fight them or you'll die, you know that as well as I do."
Miharu ignored him but knew his words were true, she may die but she was willing to if it meant protecting the others and killing off these 3. When all 3 of them surrounded her she sighed.
"I wanted to avenge my clan and kill you, father...But looks like I die here...Maybe some other life time, we'll meet again..." And with those words said, she activated her kekkei genkai known as the Jikagon.
Back to top Go down
Gokudera Hayato

Gokudera Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:42 pm

Orochi stopped walking towards Miharu once he received his answer “Alright it’s a done deal girl, if you lose we will leave the others alone, however, if they decide on participating that’s something else” he said as he glared back at everyone “Me, Nami, and Crane should be your opponents…the others stay out of this!” he said loud enough for the others to hear. “Well young girl how about it? tell them to back off!!” he demanded of Miharu seeing gokudera and yamamoto about to head to his direction, in the distance he can see nami running towards him but he didn’t pay any attention to that, what really got his attention was the awakening of Miharu’s eyes. This only made him realize how strong this girl was..furthermore it was a wise decision to fight three on one, he thought.

Sane looked at orochi with a clueless look “What are you planning kid?..master wants that boy too..” he whisperly said to himself starring at tsuna. Wondering he remained hidden just observing them.

Ryohei nodded to yamamoto's idea and walked over to Tsuna who was facing Crane "I'M HERE TO BACK YOU UP SAWADA!!" he shouted feeling trilled and excited to fight this complete-stranger he had no clue off.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto takeshi.

Yamamoto takeshi.

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Tsuna had no idea what move Miharu was about to do but there was no way in hell he was going to let her die, even if in the end she ends up hating his guts. Tsuna charge more flames into his gloves lifting himself up the ground again flying towards Miharu where she was surrounded by all; “Gokudera, Yamamoto, Ryhoei stand back and watch until me and Miharu need any help them you will jump in!” Tsuna commanded the rest as he was flying towards Orochi about to kick his side.

Yamamoto stopped in his tracks once he heard Tsuna say to stand down, “But Tsuna there’s three of them…” he stopped in the middle of his sentence as he saw Tsuna charge towards Miharu location without hearing from them if it was alright. So Yamamoto ended up just standing there waiting for an opportunity to jump in.
Back to top Go down
Teirra Hayato

Teirra Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:15 pm

((Hey, I'm new here and would like to join, but I don't really know how to, nor how to make a character. I have rped before and I'm only a newbie to the website.))
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:48 pm

(I'd like to enter.)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:42 pm

(Crap, just now noticed you two posted here. Sorry my bad Dx the others kinda left like I said before. We can make a new one if you want? I'd rather not continue this rp until the others get back. So, if you two wanna do a new Katekyo Hitman Reborn rp we can.)
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:30 pm

(I don't care. Start a new one then. =])
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:04 pm

(I'm guna guess its a new KHR one and not just a random one? xD Okie dokie.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family (Continuation...)*   Vongola Family (Continuation...)* Empty

Back to top Go down

Vongola Family (Continuation...)*
Page 1 of 1