AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where times stays frozen...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

Where times stays frozen...  Empty
PostSubject: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:37 pm

In a realm where time stays still and nothin but sunlight basks the land. Their where the sun touches the horizon lay a hut on a hill near a long field of flowers. A tree stood near the hut as for a oasis more likely some lake. Sitting on the porch was girl with extremely long black hair and eye that reflect the shade of ruby's. Her skin was pale cream color but it seems her expression remained unseen for no emotion is displayed. She held a ball that she bounced off the wall and caught several times.. Her grandmother stayed hidden by the screen but she would always talk to her but today isn't one of those days. Their hasn't been one single revenge made today no contracts yet it's not like Ai mind.

Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:53 am

(I'll reply to you since I saw no one else did.)

Just over the hill walked a shinobi draped in red and black clothing. Maroon, to be exact. Her attire consisted of a maroon vest, an underlining shirt that was black, the short sleeves a little bit longer than the top that overlapped it. For bottoms she wore what looked to be gray capree's, and from her waist down to just a inch above her knee caps was fish net leggings. Her ninja pouch was on her back pocket, containing all the weapons required, scrolls, kunia, shuricken, etc. Her long wavy brown hair bounced upon her shoulders as she walked, hands at her side. Her evening was dull, not much had happened. Simply had she been taking a scroll on a day like this. Though night would befall soon, less she not care and return home at any hour she feels necessary. As she advanced through the open field, up ahead had she spotted a home with flowers around it. It looked well kept and occupied, though she was direly thirsty in fact. Hoping the people who lived here were kind, she walked in that direction.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:40 am

(thank u for posting miharu)
Ai would continue to play with the ball as she sat outside of the hut. Sitting on the porch she'll gaze out at the field where the flower's aroma seemed so  intoxicating with their sweet scent. Looking up she sensed another in her frozen demension that stands between earth to hell thus she wouldn't think another being could enter besides her and her fellow comrades. Looking up she spotted a female dressed in unusual clothing. Without hesitation Ai would get up as she awaited for this stranger to come closer. Her eyes gleamed in the sunlight as for her face masked with no emotion. " Obaa-Chan we have company," she says formally to her grandmother.

( sorry small reply I usually write big paragraphs but I'm sort of sick and got a headache-.-)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:37 am

(It's alright no worries, same here. Just not guna make a long reply since I gotta go to bed here soon, tis my b-day today. Razz)

Once reaching the household, the female comes to an abrupt stop once meeting eyes with a young girl just outside standing on the porch. Her face showed no feeling or emotion, just cold dead eyes if she were to be specific. Once approaching, something about this female came as off, she stood her ground but did not seem like she was that of this world almost. That look, it was as though she looked death in the eyes and felt nothing, killed many a men in her time. None the less she was not about to ask about her demeanor since that was not what she came here for.
"Evening. I was wondering if you had any water? I've been traveling for some time, you see."
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:51 am

( lol And oh really? Happy Birthday miharu Smile 

Ai would look at the female for a second before lifting her right hand up. A bracelet with black beads wrapped around her wrist and bells that hanged from the end. Jingling a Katana that layed on the porch would stir as for the well made blade would slip out from it's sheath. Having a dark shadow seep from the blade only to travel next to Ai. The shadow formed into a being before a mere second could pass a male with long dark hair stood. His left eye was covered completely except for the right eye that remained seen. His expression was a slight grin though he seemed well enough that he was polite "Miss, You summoned me?" he says to Ai. Ai would only nod as her red eyes would look over at him " Yes.. Go fetch our guest some water." she says more of a command than answer, without hesitation the male would enter the hut and into the kitchen only to leave Ai and the stranger alone " I am Enma Ai, shouko juoko ( Hell Girl), and you are?" she asks
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:08 am

Watching intently as the sword took form into a male, it was as if he was her servant as well as companion in battle. What relationship had these two had in common? Seeing many things in her time it did not come off as odd to Miharu, simply interesting. When the girl spoke her name it was new, in fact. Never had she heard of such a unique given name to a young female of such caliber, truly fitting. "I am Miharu, Miharu Hachiko." She began to introduce herself as well seeing as it was only fit and common courtesy to introduce ones self once the other person had already given their name. "Nice to meet you Enma." Miharu said and gave a slight smile trying to show some enlightenment, since after all Miharu wasn't a well known person for having a very "happy" outlook on life. In fact one could describe her as ill tempered and a crude demeanor. It was odd how this girl before her did not show any fret even after having Miharu's name revealed. After all, she was a ruthless cold blooded killer indeed.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Ai would look over at the girl before she would step off the porch as well as grabbing the sword and sheath that layed. Putting away the sword she would take it to the near by springs. Only to place it under a maple tree, "Miharu Hachiko.. The last of the Hachiko clan I assume?" Ai questions her Before the male would return with a glass of water and hand it to Miharu "Mistress, is there anything else you need?" he says Ai would turn to look at the male who wore a black leather jacket and pants that seem to cling to his legs sort of as for a chain desending from the side. He also wore a necklace that had a charm of a sword "Yes, Rin go down to earth and watch over Yuun.. I will take over later and tell her about the contract she made with me. For the meanwhile I will await till she wants revenge" she'll say with a emotionless tone 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:34 pm

(Hope you two don't mind if I join in)

Doing his daily duties quickly and swiftly Sebastian was done within a matter of seconds. "Hm...I do believe it's time to wake the master up" He said to himself. Walking through the hallway he saw Grell Sutcliff a sight he preferred not to see at all. "Ugh not today Grell" Sebastian said with a sudden cold glare towards the Shinigami. Grell did a girly squeal "Oh Bassy if nature allowed it I would carry your children" He said excitedly. Sabastian looked towards Grell his cold demeanor remained "Grell to words one I'm not gay...and two I still love another" Sebastian explained before walking off to his Master Ciel's room. Walking towards the windows and drawing up the curtains. "Come Master time for your tea" He said looking towards a boy of 10 at least. "Ugh really Sebastian must you wake me up now" Ciel said disappointed. "Hmm....I'd advise you to get up and dressed master...I'll check the source of that sound" Sebastian said calmly. He quickly vanished into the dark hallway making his way outside.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Ai would remain still for a sec as she would watch Rin leave in a sudden flash. No longer in the realm. Ai's blazing red eyes would watch miharu cautiously though her mind seemed to wander else where 

( nah I dnt mind sebastion^^ sorry for the short reply I'm currently having a headache)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Appearing in the strange realm he noticed two women one that held a demon inside her which he seen and the other one he couldn't read. Walking up to them with his smile his eyes glowing a bright pinkish red color. "Pardon me my ladies...but where are we" He asked leaning down to look at both girls. His eyes observing them both but the one harboring the demon truly caught his interest. "Miss you harbor a demon or are you a demon" He asked Ai. Sebastian hated dogs which included Pluto who he tamed himself.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Ai's expression seemed well hidden as she would turn to look at a male who was well dressed more like a formal wear. Ai would wonder how these beings were to enter her realm. Her sanctuary. A realm between earth and Hell. A place that time seemed frozen only to have daylight bask the land with it's rays and no darkness to come. "You are in the Realm of Perpetual Twlight. And indeed I am a demon. I am known as Hell Girl but my name is Ai, Enma Ai" she'll say with no emotional tone reflecting her voice Ai's red eyes would look at the male as she observed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:19 pm

His smile never left his face as he continued looking toward Ai. "I am Sebastian Michaelis....one hell of a butler" He said as he kneel down to her with his hand on his chest. "I am a demon myself I have a contract with my young master Ciel Phantomhive" He continued. Standing up after introducing himself he watched for her reaction with the smile changing to his smirk pressing a finger against his lips. "I thought you were a demon My lady" He finished off with that last thing.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:34 pm

Ai would nod as he introduced himself yet she seemed to be a little interested with this man. Her red eyes would flare for a sec before she would turn to the hut only to see the computer screen glowing red as for a symbol appearing on the screen a symbol of a deal that has been done with her. "Ai... I left your najuban here." her grandmother said but her grandmother was hidden behind a screen door before fading, Ai's red eyes would flare brightly as she would slightly smile softly but barely visible on her pale creamy lips "Arigato obaa-chan she would say  then turn to Sebastion before she'll know it a strawdoll would appear before her before dissolving into ashes "I hear and grant this revenge." it would say. Ai would then turn " You may stay as long as you wish..." she would say with no emotional tone.. More likely Ai was the mysterious type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:43 pm

He nodded to her polite hospitality that was allowed to him though he can't stay here long his young master would need him soon. "Thank you my Lady I am honored by this" He said watching her and smiled again his eyes closed. He then fixed his raven black hair which ended up being a mess when he arrived.

(Sorry it's short I got upset stomach and my cat won't let me sleep)
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:51 pm

Ai would enter the hut as she walk over to the couldron that layed over burning coals. Near the couldron was her Najuban where her grandmother left it. Changing she would put on 3 layers of silk as for a dark red obi. Her kimono was plain black but the moment she put it on some patterns of flowers would form onto the fabric. Her eyes glowed red like the shade of rubies that gleamed in the sunlight. Her long pitch black hair would sway slightly " Excuse me sebastion.. I have a deed that needs to be done." she would say while looking at him

( it's alright.. Haha i have the same problem but with a hyper puppyXD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:56 pm

He looked towards her and smiled. "Yes my Lady is there something you need" He asked walking towards her. Within a manner of seconds he was two feet from her and continued to smile. The eyes that love no one, impure and revolting continued to observe her and her every movement she made.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Ai would gaze up at him. Her red eyes would blaze from the eternal sunlight that basks this land. " I meant please excuse me.. I must go make a contract with a client... There's a revenge I have to make.." she'll say to him Yet she would look at him for awhile before turning around and gazing out to the field of flowers that seemed like waves of colors.. She would only sigh before lifting her left hand only to have the bracelet that wrapped around her wrist jingle in seconds a portal would open " I'll be back..." she says yet for some reason there was a slight emotional tone in those few words she spoke of. Her kimono would drag slightly as she would walk into the portal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:08 pm

He turned and moved back over to Miharu. "Perhaps I'll clean the place up a bit then" He says smiling and beginning his quick cleaning routine. He was quick that it was done in a manner of a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Ai would appear in the human world.. Her loyal companions have already located the victim but before she would appear. She'll have Rin take this female closer to her.

"Let go of me!" she would struggle for this girl was nothing but a student at Hijoku high school... Her name was Rin.. A student who bullied Yuun just to get her scholarship to a university... Struggling by the grasp of Rin. She'll scream for help but no one can hear her call!

Rin: "Mistress.. I will let you take it away for this one

Out of the blue Ai would appear next to this stubborn girl. Her expression masked, her eyes flaring like amber "O pitiful shadow... That dwells in sins... Having no gurantee to live in harmony... Maybe it's time to die..." she says only to have her left arm to lift up.. And the bells on her bracelet to jingle.. In seconds the flowers on her kimono would disperse from the fabric and consume the female in front of her...

-10 mins later-

Rin would wake up in a place where no light could touch the ground.. Only to be on a boat with Ai... Fog was thick but nothing could be seen. Looking up at Ai she'll beg to know where she is!

Ai would stand on the boat as she'll row it down the river towards the gates of hell hearing the victim cry out she would tell her "you've already died.." in a toneless voice.. Her eyes fixed on the river as she rowed thus saying her final words " And I shall cast this revenge into hell "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Not being Ai's butler he was wondering why he was making her dinner and tea. "Hmm....Perhaps I could set the table too" He said smiling. He finished setting the table with fine china dishes and had a fine whine if she wanted that instead. Sebastian finished just in time for the dinner to finish and he placed the meal on the table. Then started making dessert for after dinner.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:38 pm

A pillar of flames would appear in the field of flowers before it would disappear creating a circle of ash. Ai stood there only to have her ruby eyes gaze up at the sunset yet she knew night will maybe befall onto the land one last time.. Her kimono was plain black for the flowers that was embedded onto the fabric left after the revenge was dealt with. "Obaa-chan... I'm home." she calls out, realizing she had guests she would look around yet she no longer spotted miharu maybe she was in the hut.. And the sebastion seems to be in the hut also... Ai would have a emotionless expression yet she seemed to sit down on a flower bed only to have the sweet intoxicating scents of the flowers fill her nostrils.. Plucking a red flower she would gaze at it for awhile before getting up and heading towards the hut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Knocking first he entered smiling at Ai. "My lady I have made dinner if your hungry" Sebastian said holding out a hand to her and with a smirk. He shown no form a exhaustion from all the work he did into all of this. "Come I'll take you there now My lady" He says holding a black rose.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:45 pm

Ai would look up at Sebastion cautiously her red eyes would look towards his hand... Thinking of why he would be so kind to her and polite.. She wandered if he was doin it because of hospitality or to get to know her... Without hesitation Ai would reach out and brush her fingers against his palm before grasping his hand. Ai would only let him lead her.. Yet her thoughts wandered. Her red eyes would seem nothing less but pools of blood.. That seemed slightly lost or confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:51 pm

As he lead the way his eyes looked over his shoulder he knew what she was thinking just by her face. "Your wondering why I'm being polite and generous" He said to her and stopped to turn around. His eyes looking down into her's. "I do this because I merely one hell of a butler" He said smiling at her now. He quickly picked her up off her feet and carried her the rest of the way to the dinner table. "Here you are my lady" Sebastian chuckled.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:55 pm

Ai would have a shocked expression as if her emotionless face has broken. Gasping when he picked her up she would grab onto his shoulder so she wouldn't fall.. "Arigato Sebastion.." she would say as she would look at him into his eyes with her red eyes before she would look at the dinner table
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  Empty

Back to top Go down

Where times stays frozen...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: